The Sweetness of the Pear: Mekela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conchita got up and retied her apron. She patted us each on the head. "You are very reasonable lions. Just you wait and see how much more plump and juicy I will be next time."

Claire and I finished our breakfast lion style. We reared up to the table and tore pieces of smoked salmon and pineapple right off the plates with our mouths. We lapped up yogurt from one bowl and coffee with cream from another. She managed to smear half her face with jam. I had streaks of mustard on my chest.

I was happily devouring a croissant when Claire snatched it right out of my mouth with her own. I bellowed and gave chase, bringing her down within five paces. She fought fiercely, but I managed to win back most of the morsel. The struggle left her covered in crumbs, crumbs that were rightfully mine. I vacuumed them up them from her squirming head and torso. The crumbs on her cheek tasted of boysenberry, the ones on her mouth of coffee. The ones on her left breast and nipple were sticky with pineapple juice. I followed the trail all the way down, shifting my hold so that I was kneeling on one arm and restraining the other arm and leg with my two hands. This gave me unobstructed access to her belly button and to the juncture between her legs. I snuffled each spot closely. Was that a whiff of salmon? I tasted to be sure. It was pink and very appealing, and I licked it thoroughly, up and down and up and down.

Claire's wiggling subsided. My royal scepter throbbed. It seemed to me that the time had come to claim my kingly entitlement. I gently butted her over onto her stomach and coaxed her rear end up into the air. Her cunt was as slippery and warm as melted butter. I rammed my penis in as far as it would go, then pulled it completely out and rammed it in again, withdrawing from and then pushing through her curtains anew with every thrust.

Claire lowered herself to the mat and turned over onto her back, presenting her open cunt from a different vantage. I positioned myself between her thighs and planted a paw beside each ear. She arched her back and hips up off the floor and caressed the tip of my penis with her clitoris. She maneuvered until she had my penis in her vagina, and then thrust several times to seat it securely. She lifted one of her feet off the mat and hooked her leg over my hips. Then she raised the other leg and locked it around me as well. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled herself entirely up off the floor, clinging to me like a koala bear. She was now fully suspended underneath me, hanging from my frame, the two of us still intimately coupled.

I toted her several lumbering paces and tried to scrape her off on the futon, but she stuck to me like tar. I collapsed down on top of her. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me like tentacles, and she worked her pelvis back and forth, kneading my penis like taffy. I put my arms around her too. I kissed her mouth, and she let me taste her tongue. Our two bodies were so close together that I could not tell if she wore my skin or I wore hers. She told me with her eyes that she was coming, and the communication made me come too, sumptuously, regally, majestically. We lay entangled for the longest time.

"Purrrr," she said at last.

We made it to the station just in time. We kissed each other's blushing cheeks. It would have to be a long intermezzo, but that just made the anticipation that much sweeter.

The project turned out to be a great success, much to Claire's resounding credit. We came back to Panga Lea several more times. I got Mekela to teach me her version of 'motorcycle postman,' and I taught her the version that Claire and I had made up ourselves. Ours was better.