The Swim Team Ch. 02

Story Info
How our co-ed, nude swim team came to be.
4.8k words
4.62
79.1k
51

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers

Author's Note: This is the second chapter in a multi-part story called "The Swim Team." It is meant to be read in succession. If you have found this chapter first, I recommend visiting my author bio and start reading from chapter 1. Enjoy!

*****

A couple practices passed, and Mei successfully had the whole team doing our thing in the nude each and every time. It was now our established routine to show up at the pool and report directly to the women's locker room, where we all undressed together, becoming more than familiar with the sight of each other's smooth, naked bodies.

One day after practice, we'd all just finished getting dressed when Mei pulled out a stack of papers from her locker. She began to hand them out, and my heart sank. "Here," she announced, "I need everyone's help posting these around school."

I took one look at Monica, and we both looked like we were about to be hit by a truck. The flyers were invitations to the entire school body to come see our nude swim team practice for the upcoming competition. It started with the large, bold statement, "Come see us perfect the breaststroke!", a corny phrase not uncharacteristic of Mei's bizarre sense of humor.

"Oh... my... god," said Simone, slowly processing what she was looking at.

Jared and Nathan exchanged surprised looks, while Chris simply exclaimed, "Sweet!" Kiara, of course, seemed to already know what was going on.

Monica blurted out, "Mei! You can't expect us to do this! We can't post these!"

"Why not?" said Mei.

"Because... I'm not getting naked in front of the entire school!" she replied.

"What's the big deal? We've been practicing this way for weeks now. People barely care about our swimming competitions, this is an easy way to get a lot of people to come out and support us," explained Mei.

"But... we're not going to get naked in front of the entire school!" repeated Simone in solidarity.

"Besides, how would you even get permission from the school? So far we've flown under the radar precisely because no one cares about us," added Nathan.

"She already worked that out," said Kiara, proudly.

Mei said, "Yeah, they fought me on it at first, but apparently there was a lot of nude swimming here in the 50s or something, and they can't stop us unless they vote to update the school code of conduct or some shit. I think they're going to take a wait-and-see approach."

"But... not going to get naked in front of the entire school!" repeated Simone a third time.

"Whatever," said Mei, "Kiara and I already posted these all over the library and student center. We've got, like, a million people coming already. You can't let them down now."

Simone's jaw dropped. "What.. the... fuck..." she said, unable to accept what was going on. Everyone was silent.

Mei and Kiara got out of there as fast as they could, before there could be any further debate about it. I was afraid to ask what the guys did, but I know those flyers never left my bag, nor Monica's, nor Simone's. We spent the remainder of the week catching other students smiling and whispering behind our backs, and wishing we'd never gone along with this to begin with. We wanted the whole matter to go away, all over again.

It didn't.

***

The day of our first fully-attended, nude swim practice, I felt so weak in the knees that I didn't know how I'd even be able to swim. I picked Monica up in my car to drive us to the pool, and we spent the first half of the ride in silence. Then all we could do is talk nervously about what we were about to do.

"How many people do you think will actually come?" Monica asked.

"I mean... given the chance to see a bunch of naked people? I don't want to even think about how many might come."

"I feel like Kiara is enabling Mei. All she needed is one person to tell her this was a good idea for her to just go and do it without bringing it up with the rest of us first."

"Yeah. It's weird. Have you ever considered... if Kiara likes Mei?" I asked, trying to steer the conversation to something, anything, other than a discussion about how many people were about to see me completely nude.

"Like, like-like?"

"Yeah."

"I'm pretty sure Kiara's in the closet, yeah."

We pulled up to the school and saw Simone arriving on foot, with her hand pressed to her stomach. She looked sick. I'd never seen her so scared, but I knew the feeling. With the exception of Mei and Kiara, none of us were our chatty selves in the locker room. Monica, Simone, and I had slipped in the back so we wouldn't have to see anyone on our way in, but I could hear so many voices outside the locker room that I knew it was bad; that a lot of people had actually come to watch us.

"I can't stand it, I'm going to look," said Simone. She peeked out from the locker room door and then shut it immediately. "Oh... shit," she silently mouthed, giving us a worried look. I knew then what to expect. Soon enough, we all stood there in a circle, nude and trembling, feeling like we were about to offer ourselves to the wolves.

"Come on guys," groaned Mei, "Just think of how many more dates you'll get after this."

"You won't have any, cuz I'm going to fucking kill you after this," said Simone. There was nervous laughter.

The door opened a crack and Coach popped his head in. "Guys, let's go," he said curtly, then shut the door.

"Showtime!" said Kiara.

"Everyone line up," said Mei, "I'll lead us out and explain how the practice works, before we begin. Just follow my lead." We had been doing just that, and that's how we ended up in this mess. Nevertheless, we lined up, facing the door, and following the leader. I took a deep breath, then saw Jared step forward in front of me. I followed behind, but was starting to see stars.

The door opened and Mei was the first to exit. Within an instant, there was a roar, as those in attendance realized that this was really happening. Out we went, facing bleachers full of more people than I'd ever seen in the room, watching us parade around the pool to the other side in single file. Most people were now on their feet, cheering. Many had their hands covering their mouths. Many were laughing. Many were pointing in disbelief, as if shocked to see that we actually were as nude as advertised.

I somehow felt more naked than I'd ever been at any of the other practices. I was acutely conscious of my penis, swinging freely between my legs, as my feet slapped the hard, damp floor while we circled the pool. I could feel a hundred eyes on every part of my body. I could see shocked, amused, and embarrassed faces growing closer and closer as we approached the crowd, allowing them to see our private parts in increasing detail.

Then, all of a sudden, we were there, directly in front of our friends and peers. They weren't watching us, they were simply watching a parade of naked penises, breasts, and vaginas marching past them, on school grounds no less. I walked by a row of girls in the front, each of which had their jaw dropped and eyes fixed directly between my legs. Their open mouths slowly turned to smiles, as they looked up at me, staring me straight in the eyes with a smirk. One of them whispered something, then collapsed on the other, laughing. I felt embarrassed at first, but then as we stopped and turned to face the crowd, it began to look more like real interest in my body, as their gaze moved steadily up and down.

The guys in the audience were among the most visibly excited to see our nude selves. I watched them devouring Monica's body to my left, and the bodies of the other girls. I felt at the same time jealous that Monica's nipples were clearly pointed and erect from arousal, as so many guys greedily took in the sight of her bare breasts and exposed vagina, a fact that she must have been acutely aware of. But at the same time I was proud of how beautiful she was, facing all our friends without a stitch of clothing on, increasingly less afraid to bare herself fully to the world.

I could hear Simone breathing heavily nearby, as if trying to prevent herself from hyperventilating. I knew this probably brought her more attention than she wanted, given how freely her boobs tended to move about when she fidgeted. She probably had every guy in the audience straining in their pants as they saw them wagging about. I myself had to keep looking over at the guys just to stop thinking about the girl's bodies, for fear of erection. I saw Nathan looking about as nervous as I was, but Chris and Jared were strutting their stuff and exchanging smirks with girls in the crowd. They were more than excited for an opportunity for a large number of girls to see their cocks in the hope that it would lead to some action.

Mei stepped forward and give her speech, making no mention of our nudity, but explaining how or practice would proceed through certain warmup activities that we did, and ending with a practice round of speed swimming as we would do in the final swim meet to compete against other schools. And so it went. We did our thing, about as normally as we usually do, just a little... terrified.

About halfway through, however, it dawned on me that, nudity aside, I liked having scores of screaming fans cheering me on. Since we didn't exactly compete in the big leagues, we never really got much recognition, and it wasn't the same the few times we had an audience of our families for the final competition. This was a thrill. They hooted, they hollered, and they rooted us on. It quickly became a high, and I actually liked it. It helped that some of the spectators were pretty cute.

In fact, after we finished, and I was headed back to the locker room, I caught sight of a couple good-looking girls I had classes with watching me. "Hey Ryan!" they shouted. I didn't want any more attention, but I couldn't avoid heading over to them.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming," I said politely. I thought of all the times we'd interacted in class, observing how pretty they were with their hair tied up, and their full chests bulging in their t-shirts, wondering if they found me attractive. I'd had silly, passing fantasies about asking one of them to be my study partner and having one thing lead to another, brushing our books off her bed, tearing off our clothes, and fucking like the horny students we were. Perhaps they wondered too if I found them attractive, or pondered about whether I had good abs and a nice cock. Now here they were standing right in front of me, basking in the sight of my complete nakedness.

"No problem!" they said, sneaking all-too-obvious peeks at my penis in closeup. One of them turned to me and added, "How come you never introduced us to your friend?"

"My friend?" I asked, confused. They burst out laughing.

"I told you not to say that," said one, hitting the other. I realized that they were referring to my penis. That they had actually been discussing it all this time.

"Oh!" I said, laughing and looking down at it, "I get it." It started to swell, which did not go unnoticed, but I managed to keep it under control.

The one that hadn't asked this was turning red. "Sorry..." she said. She then added, "So... uh... is this gonna be, like, a regular thing?"

"I dunno, Mei's running the show," I sighed. They smirked, sensing my discomfort at standing naked and vulnerable in front of them. I think they liked it. "Well, I gotta run, see you later!" I added.

"Bye Ryan!" they said. One of them aimed her wave between my legs, rather than at my face. Once the situation had passed, I was able to calmly reflect on the exchange, allowing myself to enjoy the fact that they were excited by my naked body, and had implied that they wanted to come back and see it again.

We all rushed back into the locker room, and deep down I pretty much knew that this was going to be a regular thing. Sure enough, every practice after that was watched by a growing crowd. We each had our individual fans, who either wanted to see us improve our times and help the team win, or were just there because they liked looking at us naked, or both.

Amazingly, the school didn't shut our whole thing down when some alumni and parents started making angry calls. I guess there weren't enough of them to trigger a response? Maybe they didn't feel we were doing anything explicitly wrong, since it was purely a spectator thing? Deep down I must have known what was coming, though; that we'd have to confront this problem head-on. Maybe I didn't want to think about it. I wanted to pretend it didn't exist as an issue. But it did, and as time passed so too did the date of our final competition grow closer.

***

It was our last week of practice before the big competition, where we would attempt to record the fastest time in group speed swimming. Everyone was gathered in the locker room, undressing, except for Mei and Simone. We heard arguing outside, and then the door burst open.

"Of course we're going to do the competition nude! I already got clearance," Mei was saying. Simone looked angry.

"I've got two fucking brothers that will be there!" Simone shouted, "There's no way!"

"They don't have to come if they don't want to," explained Mei, racing to her locker.

"Of course they will, have you met my brothers? They'll come just to ridicule me- that's the problem!" Simone growled. The rest of us stood there aghast, watching their exchange. This was the first we'd heard that Mei expected us to record our official time in the nude. Unlike our normal practices, the competition was a big deal and was attended by all our families. I couldn't bear the thought of my family seeing me naked.

"Mei," I said, "We all have families coming to support us, which are probably not going to look forward to seeing us swim naked, nor do any of us care to have them see us naked..."

She replied, "Do you realize the laughing stock we'd be if we went all this time swimming naked, only to chicken out at the last minute? Besides, we're all used to it now, and if we go back to swimsuits at the last minute we'll screw up our Qi."

I glanced over at Monica, who was shocked into silence. She turned to me and confessed, "Ryan, I don't want my dad to see me naked!"

I whispered back, "I know. Imagine how I feel, I've got both a mom and a sister..."

"Kiara, help me out here," said Mei.

"You guys, we're basically nudists now. This is what we do. It doesn't matter who's watching us," she said.

"Actually, she has a point," said Nathan, thoughtfully. "It kinda shouldn't matter who's there, if you think about it. Nudism is sorta about rejecting the idea that it's indecent to be unclothed. You're weirded out about our families being there because you can only see nudity as sexual, but it sometimes is and sometimes isn't."

"See, he's the voice of reason," said Mei, skipping over to give Nathan a kiss on the cheek, which he clearly enjoyed. I was surprised to see Nathan on Mei's side on this, but then again, he had earned a kiss... That put Mei, Nathan, and Kiara at odds with me, Monica, and Simone. Everyone looked to Chris and Jared.

"If Nathan can do it, I can," said Chris, not about to let Nathan out macho him. So it was down to Jared. "Come on, dude," said Chris, smirking, "Your mom's pretty hot, what's the big deal?" Jared punched his arm and they mocked fighting.

"Fine," said Jared, "Whatever. They probably won't come then anyway."

Simone was livid at the result of this vote. "I don't want to parade around naked, letting my family see my you-know-what and my you-know-whats - Jesus!" she exclaimed, "What if I just don't show up then?"

"Then we can't compete, and it would totally suck," said Mei, before storming out of the locker room. Kiara followed, then the guys. I sighed and left with Monica, leaving Simone standing there by herself, having a crisis. Truthfully, I didn't know what I could do or say that would change the situation. I just hoped my parents would somehow choose not to go, with the least amount of embarrassment involved as possible.

***

"Can you believe we're about to do this?" Monica asked.

"Nope, I don't even know how to bring it up with them," I replied. Monica and I had met at a coffee shop to digest the fact that we now had to have "the talk" with our parents, and figure out how to clear yet another frightening obstacle.

"I mean, they just won't come, right?" she said.

"I hope so. Maybe all the parents will get together and protest. They've all been looking forward to us having a shot this year, and now we're basically telling them not to go?"

"Right."

"So when are you going to talk to your mom and dad?"

"This weekend. I'll put it off as long as I can."

"Cool. And I'm going to blame everything on Mei," I said, venting my frustration.

"Me too," said Monica. We sipped our coffees in silence.

***

I unlocked the front door to my parents' house, shaking so much that I barely got the key in the lock. I shut it behind me, and put my bag down by the door. No one seemed to be around.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out.

"Oh! Hi honey," my mom said, coming down the stairs, "John! Come down, Ryan's here." I followed her into the kitchen where she offered me a drink, which I accepted. I needed something to hold because I didn't even know what to do with my hands. She added, "Shayna should be here shortly too."

She started making me a cup of coffee, singing, "Reunited... and it feels so good," one of her favorite old songs. I quietly sat at the kitchen table. After a few moments, my dad came down the stairs and joined us in the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Ryan, how's it going?" he asked. We chit-chatted until my coffee was ready. Then I started. Everyone took a seat.

"So... I wanted to ask you both something. It's kinda awkward," I started.

"Oh? What's up," my mom said.

"Well... it's about our competition and..." I continued.

"Are you guys gonna place first? Mom and I are rooting for you. You've got a good shot this time, right?" interrupted my dad.

"Well, yeah, but... see. I need to tell you something about the competition, before you decide if you want to go or not," I explained.

"Wait... of course we want to go honey, what do you mean?" asked mom. I was struggling to make my point.

"Okay, basically... The thing is, for a while now, the team has been practicing... in the nude. It's become, like, our thing. Mei started it. And so we're supposed to do the competition that way too." I grasped my coffee mug so hard I thought the handle might break. For a few moments, they both just stared at me blankly, not quite processing what I said.

"You practice in the nude?" asked my dad, wondering if he heard me right.

My mom took a deep breath, then said, "You mean... what? You still wear your Speedos, right?" She wasn't getting it. Of course I didn't wear the Speedos. Normally that's all I wear.

"No, mom. I mean, we don't wear anything at all. We're naked," I clarified. They still stared at me blankly.

Mom continued, "But, I mean, who's naked? You? ... And the girls?"

I sighed. "All of us, mom."

"But... why?" she said.

"I dunno, it just came about," I said, "It's not anything sexual. It's more like, nudism I guess."

My dad chimed in. "So you're completely naked and... Monica is too? She's okay with you seeing her naked? What does the coach think?" They both knew that I had a thing for Monica, so I wasn't surprised he asked this.

"Yeah, she's nude too. And he's fine with it. It's really no big deal. Everyone's used to seeing us practice that way now."

"Whoa, wait," replied my mom, "You let the other kids at school watch you practice like that?"

"Yeah, I mean, that's my point," I answered, frustrated.

My dad tried to get control of the situation. "So basically you're asking us if we still want to go see you compete, since you're going to be naked."

"That's right," I said, "I mean, I won't be offended if you don't want to go. I'll still tell you how it went, and we can celebrate after if we place well." I wanted badly to give them an out, so that this would all go away.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers
12