The Swim Team Ch. 03

Story Info
How our co-ed, nude swim team came to be.
5.1k words
4.71
74.2k
62

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third chapter in a multi-part story called "The Swim Team." It is meant to be read in succession. If you have found this chapter first, I recommend visiting my author bio and start reading from chapter 1. Enjoy!

***

The day of the competition arrived, and I was about to vomit. I hadn't seen or talked to my family all day, not wanting to acknowledge they even existed. But I knew that they were out there, probably just arriving at the school, taking a seat somewhere on the bleachers, waiting to see their twenty-year-old son fully nude.

Even Nathan, who was partly responsible for letting this happen, seemed visibly nervous getting undressed in the locker room. We all chatted about how awkward and weird this was. We all knew that our parents and siblings were outside. Our friends and their families. Some of them didn't agree right away, but when they found out other parents were going, they went along with it.

I learned that everyone's family was there, except for Mei's. Mei's parents were extremely strict, resentful types, who never really integrated into Western society, and certainly did not approve of most of Mei's behaviors. It suddenly dawned on me, for the first time, that this whole thing was probably a simple rebellion against them. They constantly told her how disappointed they were, and how they didn't approve of her bisexuality. Mei spent her whole life acting out against them.

It was too late to have all these insights. There was no time left to talk to her, to sort this out. It was showtime, as Kiara liked to say, and we all needed to bring our A-game to swim our hardest, our fastest, and to not let anyone down. So we lined up and waited for the signal to exit the locker room nude and accept our fate. I took one glance back at Monica and Simone. They looked like deer-in-headlights. I gulped, and off we went.

We stepped out into view of the pool and the bleachers beyond, and I instantly took fright. In that moment, I realized just how many families were there. My friends were there, their moms and dads were there, brothers, sisters, alumni, all in attendance. As we neared the crowd, I could start to make out various friends, people I went to school with, some attending for the first time, all acutely conscious of my nudity, all glancing down to take covert peeks at my penis or Monica's vagina.

I strolled past a middle-aged woman, who I suddenly realized was one of my teachers. Just yesterday I had class with this woman, and now she was seeing me completely nude, eyeing my freely swinging cock like everyone else. Was that a slight smile on her face? I couldn't tell, I was overwhelmed.

I didn't want to search for my family, but somehow I couldn't help it. Sure enough, there they were, just a few rows back. We turned to face the crowd. And there was my mom, with her hands on her lap, doing her best to act normal. But she was looking right at me, at my nude body. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking, sitting there, seeing her own son's penis.

Was she curious? Was she uncomfortable? Did she regret coming, or was she okay with this? "I'm a nudist now," I thought, "This isn't weird. I just have to get used to it." I reminded myself this over and over.

Still, the sight of my sister's face kept distracting me, and she was clearly gawking. At one point, she realized I was watching her, and covered her mouth to block her nervous laughter. She was just a couple years younger than me, as horny and interested in guys as I was in girls. But here she was confronted with her brother's naked body, and couldn't avoid seeing my penis which was just... right there. For a moment I wanted her to experience being naked in public, purely out of resentment. I wanted her to feel petrified, standing in front of Chris while he gawked at her breasts and vagina, but then I realized what I was imagining and blocked the thought. A million, confusing thoughts were going through my head.

It was no surprise that the older men were all curious about the girls' young, nude bodies, perhaps remembering their college years and the girls they had been with. The older women seemed just as curious about the guys, no doubt realizing this is what their sons' bodies had grown up to look like. The young people in the crowd had all sorts of reactions. Some held their hands to their mouths, others were giggling, others were just gazing at the sight of naked people. I could feel Simone crumbling nearby, as her brothers, sitting a row below my family, were falling all over each other laughing and slapping their thighs at the sight of their naked sister. Just as she predicted, they were immature about the whole thing the moment they caught the mere sight of her boobs.

I heard Mei start talking, welcoming everyone and giving a similar introduction to what she first gave the rest of the school when we opened our practice to the public. But I could barely understand a word she was saying. I just roamed the audience in a fit of panic, until I came upon Monica's parents. They were completely unfazed, due to the fact that they were nudists themselves.

Mrs. Navarro gave me a little wave, perhaps sensing my fear, so I nodded and smiled. I found this comforting, like she understood, and I began to calm down a bit. Mr. Navarro was observing Monica. I wondered what it must be like for him to be seeing his own daughter's breasts and vagina in that moment; if it was weird, or if it was no big deal, given the fact that he was a nudist. Perhaps he was just proud to see how beautiful his daughter had grown up to become. I wondered if Monica would become increasingly comfortable in her body, and join them at the nude beach. I wondered if they would ask me, and if I would see her parents' naked bodies.

Mei finished her speech and it was time to get started. We approached the pool where we were read the obligatory rules by an official in a pantsuit. She raised her stopwatch and signaled to an official at the other end of the pool. We were ready to begin and formed a huddle. Normally Mei, our unofficial team leader, would give us a pep talk.

For once, Simone interrupted and performed the task herself. "Listen guys, I'm not going to leave here today having been completely naked in front of my fucking brothers for nothing. We either record the best time today, or we're complete fucking losers. I'm never going to hear the end of this as it is, so we might as well not become fucking losers in the process. Okay?" We all laughed and nodded. This was all the pep talk we needed. And so with that, we began swimming.

First was Kiara, our anchor, followed by Chris, one at a time, until I was up. I dove in and felt relieved to hear the roar of the crowd fade away into a distant echo. Being underwater was a welcome escape to the extreme discomfort I'd been experiencing. I kept going over and over the sight of my parent's faces in my head, trying to decipher what they were thinking, unable to bear the shame. Before I knew it, I felt the opposite wall of the pool in front of me. I realized that my thoughts were so preoccupied with this experience, that I forgot to even pay attention to my swimming. I had no idea how I was doing, and so I just swam as hard and as fast as I could.

"That's easily your best time," whispered Monica excitedly, as I pulled myself out of the pool and Jared dove in next.

"Really?" I said, "I could barely focus." But she was right. The adrenaline pumping through my body and the multitasking in my mind had driven me to a performance that I could never had done if I was overthinking the task at hand. I wasn't the only one. We demolished the best time and went on to win first place, the first time in over twenty years that our school had ranked at the top. I'd never heard so much cheering when the results were announced.

Though I was desperate to get out of there, there was no way I'd be able to get out of letting my family congratulate me, and say thanks for coming. I meekly approached them, as the crowd flooded out of their seats to shake our hands. As I walked up, I became acutely aware that I was standing just inches from my mom, dad, and sister, completely nude.

"Great job!" dad said.

"Yeah, honey, way to go — you did it!" said mom.

"Thanks guys," I said, smiling. My sister seemed to want to congratulate me also, but she was having a harder time standing in front of my naked body and was not her usual chatty self.

"Yeah, err... congrats," she said finally, smirking. She put her hand out to shake mine. As I shook it, I caught her glancing curiously down at my cock, which was now directly in front of her. She quickly pulled her hand away and looked elsewhere. No one knew where to look, because there it was, right in front of everyone.

I felt like saying, "Geez, just go ahead, have a good look, and get it over with," but instead I just tapped my foot awkwardly.

"Well, do you want to get dressed and come meet us for a celebratory lunch?" asked mom, to break the awkward silence.

"I think the team will want to hang out and celebrate first, but maybe dinner?" I replied.

"Sure!" said mom. Just then Chris walked by, and I watched Shayna's head slowly rotate as she checked out his nude body, close up, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"Okay, gotta run! Thanks, and see you guys later!" I said. They waved me off, as I hurried to join Chris in heading back to the locker room, happy to finally get some relief from my anxiety.

***

We bolted into the locker room. There was a collective sigh. Simone collapsed on a bench. There was laughter. I felt another rush of adrenaline like I'd never felt before. It was unbelievable to me what we'd just done. We faced an incredible fear and won a competition that we worked hard for, all at once.

I ran up to Monica and gave her a hug. She pressed her body close to mine, and I felt her soft breasts against my chest for the first time, my penis pressed gently against her inner thigh where it grew slightly against her soft skin. "We did it!" I exclaimed.

"I know!" she said, not letting go of my body, then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. We both paused, realizing what just happened. It just happened, instinctually. We let go, smiling, not sure what to say.

"You guys fucking rule!" shouted Mei, "I'm so proud of us!" Any anger toward Mei was now pretty much useless, and we instead embraced the jovial nature of the event that just took place and its outcome.

Kiara ran to her locker and pulled out her bag. "Hey guuuuys..." she said, waving a flask of tequila, "I brought us something to celebrate with!" Mei ran over and grabbed it with both hands, then took a big shot. She wiped her mouth and passed it around. We were too elated to worry about being caught with alcohol in school, and wanted some badly after all we'd been through. It wasn't long before we were all smashed and giddy.

Monica and I, after getting a little alcohol in us, were starting to get a little frisky. Each time we were near one another, one of us rubbed the other's back, or pinched the other's butt. After the unexpected kiss, our feelings were clearly opening up. For all the getting used to seeing Monica naked that I'd experienced over the previous weeks, I now felt obliged to set that aside and enjoy myself. In her excitement, I couldn't help but become aroused at her bouncing breasts and the pink folds of her pussy as she skipped happily around the locker room. I had become drunk and horny, and almost wanted to take her right then and there.

Mei must have read my mind, or at least seen the change in our behavior toward each other. She stopped goofing around, and started watching us out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, hey, everyone," she said, climbing atop one of the benches. We all turned to pay attention to her. "I just want to say how proud I am of all you guys, for getting naked and letting me check our your amazing bods. Oh yeah, and for winning today too." We all laughed. "And I think we should celebrate, for real!"

She hopped down, and instructed everyone to have a seat on the benches. Monica and I sat down together. "Not you two," said Mei. We were confused. "Stand up," she giggled. Monica and I stood up and everyone turned to look at us.

"So I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick to fucking death of watching Ryan and Monica getting horny for each other and not do anything about it. So I think we should fix that right here and now." She was grinning from ear to ear. "Who else is sick of that?" She raised her hand. Everyone groaned at our expense, and raised their hands.

I had no idea everyone was so aware of our awkward, unspoken feelings for each other all this time. Monica and I exchanged nervous looks. Mei took another swig of tequila and then started a chant, "Blow-job! Blow-job! Blow-job!" Everyone joined in, chanting and laughing.

Monica turned to me and whispered, "Oh my god..." I responded with a nervous smile. Truthfully I badly wanted to feel her mouth on my penis. I began to become erect at this thought, and she noticed, looking down at my growing erection. "Do you want me to..." she started.

"Um... do you want to...?" I said. She didn't answer, but gave a nervous laugh and looked away for a moment, realizing she was about to do this in front of everyone. But it was clear she wanted to. She turned back and grasped my erect penis, then knelt down in front of me. Everyone leaned in to watch.

I was massively swollen and throbbing in anticipation, but also very self-conscious. I glanced over at my friends, who's eyes were fixed on Monica and the way she lovingly studied my cock. Simone seemed especially thoughtful, and then flinched when she caught me observing her.

I felt Monica slide my cock deep into her mouth and I looked down. She was looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, sucking me slowly and carefully, trying to caress every inch of my shaft with her tongue. I smiled at her. This made her laugh and release my penis, which bobbed in the air, covered in her saliva. She got control of herself, and then swallowed it again, sucking faster, and more hungrily, with a determined look on her face.

"Yeah, Monica!" shouted Kiara, while everyone fell over each other giggling.

"Wow, that's hot. She fucking wants that cock!" laughed Mei. The way they egged her on made Monica more bold, and more aroused, and she took it out on me, sucking wildly and releasing all her inhibitions. It was clear she did want me badly, and I her. I couldn't believe she was performing oral sex on me in front of all our friends, and we were both loving it.

After a few minutes she stopped, and then looked up at me and laughed excitedly. I noticed that all the guys were sporting huge erections themselves, after seeing Monica go at it. Mei perked up, saying, "Okay, now it's Monica's turn to get her pussy eaten!" Mei was eager to see us break our sexual tension, and it was all a fun game to her to cause us to have an erotic encounter, in front of her no less.

Hearing what was to come next, Monica grew shy again, but laid down on the bench. My heart was racing a mile a minute. There was Monica, laid out across the bench, with her legs parted, waiting for me to give her the same pleasure she gave me. I had imagined so many times what she would taste like, and now I was about to experience it for real.

I lowered myself between her legs, and she ran her fingers through my hair. I was face to face with her vagina, and could see how wet this whole experience was making her already. I ran my fingers over her labia and inhaled deeply, intoxicated with the aroma of her sex mixed with the faint remnants of chlorine. Then I ran my tongue over her sweet, wet folds, lapping up the juices of her anticipation. She moaned softly. I could no longer see anyone, but the group had gone quiet.

I began licking and sucking her pussy, feeling her body writhe in response to the flick of my tongue, and hearing her breathing get faster and faster. "Ohh god... Ryan..." she panted, exciting me further. I penetrated her with my tongue and hungrily coaxed every bit of pleasure I could get out of her until suddenly she bucked her hips and let out a scream. My mouth flooded with her juices as the laughter and cheers started up again.

I rose up between her legs, catching her beautiful smile. She threw open her arms and we embraced. "Aww..." said Mei. "Now I'm fucking jealous."

"They should fuck next," said Chris enthusiastically. Others agreed.

"But... we don't have a condom," said Monica. I was surprised to hear her imply she was open to going further, but excited. However, she was right. I wanted to make love to her so badly, but I knew she wouldn't go through with it with the risk of pregnancy.

"Oh, I've got a bunch," said Chris, leaping to his feet. He was excited to see us fuck, and wasn't about to let a problem he could solve stop things from going forward.

"What the hell?" said Simone, as Chris returned from his locker, "Do you just carry a box of condoms with you everywhere?"

"No, I just bought these earlier," said Chris, tossing me one. I opened it and slipped it on my penis. Monica breathed in deeply, and we exchanged looks of nervous excitement. We'd been waiting for this moment our entire lives; our first time having sex together. It wasn't as we imagined it, but we wanted each other so badly that it couldn't wait any longer.

"This is so sweet!" said Kiara, "We're going to watch them make love for the first time!"

I held her legs apart and slid my penis inside her tight pussy, while she shivered with pleasure. We gazed longingly into each other's eyes, feeling the years of secret tenderness between us finally coming to this climactic point of release. She rocked her hips enthusiastically, feeling the hard shaft of my penis deep inside her, and I cupped her breasts, feeling them rock gently in my hands with each aching thrust. My head was swimming with a powerful, intoxicating mix of emotions as our bodies rocked perfectly together, desperate to express our feelings by bringing each other to an orgasm.

"Ryan... that feels so good," Monica whispered, giving me a pleading look. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guys jerking off to the sight of Monica being fucked. Mei and Kiara were rubbing their clits frantically with their legs spread wide apart, interested in watching each other as much as us, while Simone just stared at Monica and I, wide eyed and silent.

"I've wanted this so badly," I whispered back, feeling her vaginal walls clenching my hard cock as it moved deep inside her, throbbing with intense pleasure.

"I know..." she said, "Me too." I thrusted faster and faster until I felt her entire body spasm with the uncontrollable pleasure of a powerful orgasm. "Ooooh, yes!" she cried out, making everyone laugh. She begged me to stop for a moment, overwhelmed with the intensity of her pleasure.

Mei hadn't yet reached an orgasm herself, so she groaned, "Geez, that was quick. You guys are gonna have to practice this a lot more. Someone needs to teach you a thing or two about how to really fuck someone." I grew frustrated, because I hadn't even come yet. I don't know why, maybe I just had it bottled up, but I pulled out of Monica and snapped at Mei.

I said, "You're just jealous because your parents are always putting you down, and you need to make your friends skinny dip to get off. But you're not satisfied with that so you have to get naked in front of the whole school, and make us swim naked in front of our families, just for your own sexual thrill. And it's all because you're frustrated lusting after Kiara, who you're hopelessly in love with but afraid she will reject you if she ever found out. We all know how badly you want to fuck her. And because you won't, because you're too fucking scared, you have to make us do it, and then put us down, just like your parents do to you."

12