The Swim Team Ch. 04 - Epilogue

Story Info
How our co-ed, nude swim team almost ceased to be.
14.7k words
4.74
58k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,856 Followers

Author's Note: This story is an epilogue to my three-chapter series called "The Swim Team". If you have not read that series, this story will have no context. After writing "The Swim Team" I got a lot of requests for further adventures of Monica and Ryan, a love triangle with Simone, more sex, more revelations about nudism, including an experience with Monica's nudist parents, a taboo encounter of sorts with Shayna, and some kind of audience participation at a swimming event. I've done my best to incorporate these requests as best as possible, so that there's a little something for everyone, while still remaining true to the original characters and story line. Thanks for all the kind comments and support that you sent me after the original story, and I hope you enjoy any closure this epilogue can provide!

*****

I previously told you how our co-ed, nude swim team came to be, but that's not quite the whole story. After all the embarrassment, the drama, and the excitement, things took a few strange turns. So, now I might as well explain how our co-ed, nude swim team almost ceased to be.

After our big win at the swimming competition, news about what we were doing went viral. Attendance at our practices continued to grow, but as soon as we made the local news, things got a bit crazy. Unfortunately, the coverage was not entirely positive. One of the popular stations called our nude swimming "lewd" and expressed disgust. Most of the people that came to watch us were totally mature about it, but the station found someone who had attended for entirely the wrong reasons. They aired a brief interview with him that gave the wrong impression. The school started receiving all sorts of ridiculous complaints, and you better believe we heard about them.

All this was really getting under Mei's skin. She tried to get on the same news program to give her side, but they weren't interested. She complained about the bias and went on a rampage, which didn't help. We had a lot of support on our side, but emotion got the better of her and she didn't recruit it for our cause. After the situation quickly escalated, our college president ordered the nude swimming to cease. Students were outraged, but none more than Mei. She felt something had to be done...

On the plus side, Monica and I had officially become an item. What's more, after the wild little party following our victory, things rapidly got pretty hot and heavy. It was like the floodgates had burst wide open. Years of repressed sexual feelings for each other came pouring out. We often fucked after practice, high on adrenaline. We had sex in the showers after lingering in the locker room and letting everyone head home. We had sex at her place, at mine, in a bathroom after a concert, really whenever we could. Neither of us could get enough of each other's bodies.

Our first practice after the nudity ban was a strange and disappointing one. There was actually a chaperone sitting in the bleachers who was there to make sure we followed orders. Before practice we lingered in the locker room together, nude. None of us wanted to be the first to put on a swimsuit after all this time.

"This fucking sucks," growled Mei. Kiara put her head on Mei's shoulder as a supportive gesture.

"I don't even know how I'm going to swim, I'm about to lose the only two things that motivate me anymore," moaned Jared. He shuffled toward Simone, then buried his face between her bare breasts and nuzzled them. Simone laughed and patted his head for sympathy. He stood back up and pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Are we going to appeal at all?" asked Nathan.

"Appeal how?" asked Monica. Everyone looked at Mei, who was the go-to person for dilemmas like this.

Kiara made a face. "She tried," Kiara muttered.

"So there's nothing we can do?" asked Simone.

"We'll see..." said Mei, flatly. I smirked. When she said things like this, it was clear something was brewing.

Coach Sokolov banged on the door; his favorite way to speed us up, since he still would not enter the women's locker room to get us. There was a collective sigh. I slipped my Speedos on. It felt unnatural now, to have my cock squeezed into that tight piece of clothing again. All the guys were frowning at the long-forgotten sight of their bulges. The girls pulled up their swimsuits, tugging the fabric back out of their vaginas to adjust themselves, and rearranging their breasts inside the tight fabric, visibly uncomfortable with having to wear clothing again for swim practice. The whole team was frustratingly clothed again, like we used to be, back when there was so much mystery and tension surrounding our hidden bodies.

We swam, but without the same sense of spirit. No matter how hard Coach pushed us, it just wasn't there. I knew it would take time, and we'd get over it, but so much had changed and it was hard to go back. The freedom of being without clothing is a hard thing to give up once you've gotten used to it. Practice couldn't have gone by fast enough, and as soon as it was over, we were back in the locker room lounging around naked again.

I yanked down my swimsuit and threw it across the room where it landed on an empty bench. I sat down beside Kiara, who had stretched out her long, nude body on a towel as she was prone to do. She was pouting. Even when upset, she was a thing of beauty, and despite her preference for women, she didn't mind that I enjoyed observing her long, muscular limbs, the dark brown tips of her breasts, and the perfect, smooth mound of her mons.

"Does Mei really have something up her sleeve?" I whispered.

"I think so," said Kiara, "She's been brooding this whole time about it, so I know her gears are turning."

I looked around and spotted Monica and Simone chatting together in the corner of the room. Jared and Chris were goofing off by the lockers. Nathan had been the first to jump in the showers. But no Mei. Just as I began to wonder where she went, she emerged from the bathroom with a big grin on her face. Either she had just taken a rather triumphant piss, or she had big news.

"I've decided!" she announced. We all perked up. "Everyone gather 'round."

Chris ran to get Nathan while Kiara sat up, suddenly alert. Monica and Simone rushed over to join us. In her excitement, Monica sat on my lap, as she liked to do, where she could feel my cock sandwiched between her legs. I reached around, cupped her breasts, and buried my face in her neck. Simone observed us with a smile. We listened closely, knowing that a plan was coming.

"I'm going to organize a protest, but it's gotta be the right one. So what do college students do when they get naked?"

"Have sex?" joked Jared.

"Besides that!" laughed Mei.

"Streak!" shouted Kiara.

"Yes!" replied Mei. "We'll all gather in the quad, get naked, start a chant or something, and then have one massive protest streak." We all got excited by the idea. Admittedly, I was happy to hear a plan that would involve a lot of people so as to minimize the risk to us.

"Where are we going to streak? Just around the quad?" asked Simone.

"Hell no," said Mei, "We're going to streak right into the fucking president's office." Everyone's eyes widened. "I'm gonna cram so many fucking nude bodies in his face that he'll still be spitting out our titties the following morning." We all burst out laughing. Now there was something to look forward to, and it sounded like it was going to be fun.

The energy had changed just like that. We were back to our old selves again. Naked and jovial and full of joie de vive. We all showered and chatted about how it would go down. I lingered in the showers, cranking the temperature, and letting the warm water soothe any remaining stress from my body.

"I gotta run, meeting mom downtown," Monica said, kissing my cheek. She giggled as I squeezed her beautiful ass and she hurried out of the shower. Soon only Nathan, Simone, and I remained.

"Do you think this'll work?" Nathan asked.

I said, "I dunno, but there's strength in numbers I guess. If enough people show up, maybe we can get this overturned." Deep down I was worried about being naive, but I was all in and wanted to make it work.

Simone was showering next to me. She added, "We're gonna end up turning the whole school into nudists." Nathan and I chuckled.

He added, "I'm game. It'd certainly make college life a lot easier." We both agreed. "Okay, I gotta run, see you guys tomorrow!" he said, and hurried off.

Simone and I continued to shower, taking extra time soaping and resoaping ourselves as an excuse to linger and enjoy each other's company, and ponder the idea that Mei had presented to us.

"Want me to get your back?" she said.

"Sure." I turned around, and felt Simone place her soapy hands on my back, then rub them in circles, causing a thick layer of foam to build. She didn't stop there though. She spread the suds over my arms, down the sides of my body, then crouched down and began to massage my buttocks. She reached in between my thighs and rubbed the soap all over them. Her hands brushed against my cock and it started to grow. Then she coated my legs in soap.

She stood back up. "Okay turn around," she said. I turned, revealing my rock hard erection bobbing in front of me. She looked down and gazed at it, then looked me in the eyes, smiling. No matter how close Monica and I came, Simone nevertheless remained as alluring as ever. She had changed her hair from purple to blue, because she had said she felt "blue" about the nudity ban. She always had a mischievous, spritely look in her eye, like she was about to crack a joke at any second. And her body... It was gorgeous.

I couldn't help myself and placed two soapy hands on her breasts. I massaged them with soap until they were covered in a white lather. Then I playfully gathered two little peaks of white foam on her nipples, making them look twice the size they were. She giggled.

She reached down and gently took my cock in her hands, then started stroking it, building a smooth, slippery lather. I began to realize what we were doing. Was I crossing a line with her? What would Monica think? But Monica knew Simone and I had sex. We had sex right in front of her, in fact. Then again, that was just before we officially became a couple. I was confused, and I didn't know what I should do.

Before I knew it, Simone had rinsed the soap off my cock and knelt down in front of me. Then she ran her warm tongue along the shaft of my penis, teased the tip, and then swallowed it deep inside her mouth. The warm water rained down over us as she fondled my testicles, licked, stroked, and sucked my shaft. It was heaven, and I could do nothing to stop it. I still wasn't sure if I should.

She stood back up. I reached around and grabbed her perfect ass, then pulled her body close, pressing her flesh against mine. Her nipples were hard against my chest. I could see that she was aching for me. She had that look in her eyes. She wanted me inside her; to fuck her right there in the shower while she screamed my name in a frenzy of pleasure. Simone leaned in for a deep kiss, but for all that we'd done with each other so far, a kiss seemed somehow wrong. I pulled away.

Simone was taken aback and suddenly became nervous.

"Oh- I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that," she said, visibly shaken at my response.

"No, it's okay, I didn't mean to- it's just that..." I wasn't sure how to finish my thought. I had just reacted, and I wasn't fully sure how I felt or what was going on yet.

"It's my bad, I shouldn't have... I was just- it's that we'd been physical before, so I thought..."

"No, I know, and I enjoyed that, I just wasn't sure, I don't know how Monica would feel about us..."

"I get it, no problem, you're right," she smiled, but I knew it wasn't a real smile. "Anyway, I'd better run! See you soon?"

"See you soon!" I said, as cheerfully as I could. Then she hurried out of the shower, leaving me standing there alone. I felt deflated. I felt like she'd think I was leading her on, only to then shut her down. I felt confused, and guilty both to her and Monica. I decided it wasn't my fault. Monica and I technically both had sexual experiences with others in the locker room together, and our current relationship status didn't exactly form under normal circumstances. We hadn't talked about that in detail, but sooner or later we'd have to.

That sooner would come earlier than I thought.

Later that night, I called Simone to apologize. It rang a few times before she picked up. My heart sank. I thought she was trying to avoid talking to me; that she was upset and had to gather herself before she could answer.

"Hi Ryan," she said, eventually answering.

"Hi Simone," I replied, "I just called to say sorry about earlier. I just reacted, I don't know why. If I offended you, I apologize for that. I didn't mean to upset you." I just had to blurt this out and get it off my chest, as quickly as possible.

"Oh! No problem," she said. I knew her well enough that I could tell she was covering up her true feelings, but didn't want to dwell on something uncomfortable. "You two are my closest friends, and I don't want to get between you."

"You're definitely not. It's just that... Obviously we're attracted to each other. I just don't know the status of that, now that Monica and I are together."

"Yup, I understand... So..." She obviously wanted to change the subject. There was awkward silence for a moment.

"Oh! So, I wanted to ask you," I continued, finally realizing that I did in fact have something to ask her about. "Are you going to that thing tomorrow night? Mei's new 'venture'?"

As it turned out, Mei was actually serious about her "sex club" idea, which we all thought was just a locker room joke following our swim competition victory. She'd been seriously working on the idea. I fully expected it to crash and burn. Who in their right mind would show up to a strange place, to have sex with people they don't know?

"Haha, I don't know actually... I feel like I have to go, cuz' it's Mei. But I'm a little weirded out," Simone replied.

"Well it's your fault it's even happening," I joked.

"Why is that?!"

"Because you challenged her when she suggested it. You told her to shut up about it, and you know very well that's the fastest way to egg her on."

Simone laughed. "That's true I guess... So yeah, maybe I'll stop by and check it out. Are you going?"

"Yeah. Monica and I feel the same way. We'll see how it goes..."

"At least you two are a couple, so you can stick together. I have no one to hide behind."

"Just pretend you're with Jared or something."

"Eh. He probably doesn't want me chained to him if there are lots of hot girls there."

"Well, let's see. Maybe it won't be so awkward."

"Yeah, we'll see."

None of us really knew what to expect from the event. Mei hadn't said much at all. Just that it "was happening" and a few details about the location and logistics. But when was Mei anything but an endless source of surprise and amusement? We ended the call not really sorted out, but at least reconnected, and I felt that was good enough for now.

The night of the first meetup for Mei's new sex club endeavor was fascinating. Monica and I hopped in my car and drove to the outskirts of a nearby town, which was a pretty shady area. Mei had found a large warehouse space to rent for cheap to hold the event, where there were no questions asked. We were some of the first to arrive, but a handful of people trickled in now and then after that. These were the bravest souls, not really knowing what to expect, what kind of people would show up there, and probably not entirely sure if they were going to go through with having sex with strangers.

To Mei's credit, she put some effort into making the space inviting. There were lots of mattresses set up, an assortment of toys, the requisite condoms, some funny novelty pillows, music, and lots and lots of alcohol. Kiara had helped her with the setup, even though she didn't attend, figuring it was going to be a mostly heterosexual thing. She didn't mind Mei being there without her, I guess.

After a while, there was a good fifteen to twenty people there, all of whom were students from our college, and Mei had an RSVP system in place that balanced the genders. I had to hand it to her, I was skeptical about whether anyone would show up at all, outside of our small group of friends. Mei, Chris, Jared, and Simone had come. Only Kiara, and Nathan, who had a conflict, were missing.

After about thirty minutes of mingling, Mei quieted us down and gave a little introduction, inviting everyone to a night of fun and adult play, to meet new friends, possibly lovers, and challenged everyone to try something they might not have tried before. Finally, she reminded us to use protection. Mei had a comical way of presenting the event.

She announced, "The first rule of sex club is: you do not talk about sex club." Everyone laughed. "The second rule of sex club is: you do not talk about sex club. Third rule of sex club: someone yells stop, goes limp, or taps out, the sex is over. Fourth rule: at least two people to every mattress." This eased the tension and got everyone to start turning to the guy or girl they had their eye on, and asking if they were interested in claiming a mattress together.

Before long, everyone was paired up, mostly in couples. We began undressing and piling our clothes up next to the makeshift beds. Monica and I observed all the good looking college bodies surrounding us, as some pretty amazing boobs and cocks sprung out everywhere. People were smiling and checking each other out, becoming visibly aroused, excited that they were going to have a chance to fuck a beautiful guy or girl they didn't know, with no strings attached.

Simone made her way toward us, avoiding a couple guys who looked like they were going to approach her.

"Hey guys..." she said, "Not that I want to be a third wheel or anything, but god... all these guys are looking at me. I dunno what I want to do..." She gave a nervous laugh.

"No problem," said Monica, cheerfully, "You can join our group."

I was surprised that she said this. Did she mean to hang out? Did she mean to watch? Was she inviting Simone to have a sexual encounter with us? Frankly, Monica and I hadn't discussed any expectations about this event; whether we were here to just have sex together, in the company of others, or if either of us planned to have sex with other people. I simply didn't know what to make of it.

"Thanks," said Simone, sitting down on the mattress next to us. I was already hard, expecting to have sex with Monica, and Simone noticed. She'd been eying my cock the whole time, as she always does. Granted, I spent a good amount of time fixated on her amazing breasts too.

"So..." said Monica, laughing. "What do we do here?"

"I dunno," I admitted. I looked around the room. Couples were caressing each other, enjoying each other's bodies for the first time. Some dicks were being sucked, some pussies eaten, by complete strangers. One couple was already bravely going at it, excited to know that they were being watched by other couples.

"I guess, um, you and Simone can go first, and then me and you?" Monica said, turning to me.

So that was it, then. Monica really had no problem with me having sex with Simone again. Simone's eyes lit up. She was probably wondering the same thing, and now we both had an answer to our conversation the day before. She was waiting for my response with bated breath.

"Okay, sure," I said, "Are you okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" said Monica.

"Well, it's just that we didn't really talk about what we were going to do here."

"It's fine. Firstly, it's not like you haven't already had sex with Simone. And she's one of my best friends; I trust her. But also, I'm totally fine with an open relationship in general. If I weren't totally, one-hundred percent confident in us, there's no way I'd ever say that."

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,856 Followers