The Swimmer After School

Story Info
The first experience with the gorgeous blonde.
1.1k words
4.16
27.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my senior year, I had transferred to yoga for the final semester. When we had our first day of class, I noticed quite possibly THE most gorgeous blonde I have ever seen sit next to my mat. She was about 5'8', piercing blue eyes, somewhat curly hair that went to her shoulder blades, medium size breasts, but she had the most incredible feet I have ever seen. They were about a size 7.5, and I had never seen feet like them.

During the next few months of class, I was sure to always catch a glimpse of her beautiful feet. Pretty easy to look at in downward dog. She had a new color every other week. When she finally chose a light blue, I knew I had to talk to her. It was about two months into class and I still didn't know her name. It wasn't until we had a substitute that was calling role that I learned her name was Emile.

I wanted to talk to her, but I was really shy, and I could tell she was too.

As the months passed, she started going out with an old friend of mine, to my dissapointment. Over the summer break, they broke up. I learned that she was a swimmer, and one of my friends that was a swimmer said that no one ever went to their meets, and they really needed support and for someone to document the meets since I was on yearbook and the school newspaper. I knew this would be a good chance to talk to her.

At the first meet, she saw I was bored out of my head, and so she started talking to me. I was the only student that went to support the team, so it was great to have her all to myself. She introduced everyone on the team that I didn't know, and introduced herself. I reminded her that we had yoga last year, and she just wanted to be sure I knew her name.

While she was sitting on the side lines, I carefully pointed my camera down, guessed the focus, and snapped a few shots. It was pretty loud in the building, so luckily the shutter was drowned out by the noise, but she looked at the camera when I stopped, and then dismissed it.

I continued going to the meets, and continued talking to her. She started to get a little flirty with me also. I went to every meet all the way up to state, which I went to to go see her specifically. She had won 3 medals. I waited after the meet to talk to her. She was exhausted but really happy.

"I'm really happy for you, Emile!" I said, and I gave her a hug.

"Thanks so much! It's really nice of you for coming out and supporting us!" She said smiling.

"Do you want to come over after school and watch a movie on Friday?" She asked.

I couldn't believe this was happening! I thought as I nodded my head.

Friday couldn't come any slower, and when it did, I meet her after school. Since she lived close by and I didn't own a car, we walked there. She wore sandals which exposed her perfectly painted turquoise toes that I first fell in love with.

We finally reached her house and we went upstairs to her room. It was rather big, with a queen size bed and a TV on the other side of the room. She put "Pulp Fiction" in, turned up the volume, closed the door, and then jumped on her bed. I stood there feeling silly, not knowing what to do. She patted next to her on the bed and I happily sat there.

During the movie, I constantly looked at her perfect feet. Damn, what I would do to suck on them. When the foot massage was referenced in the movie, it was her cue: "Do you like my nail polish?" She whispered cheerfully. She had the same blue color from last year. My heart was beating so fast, and my penis started to stiffen through my jeans.

"It's lovely," I said, smiling.

"Thanks," she smiled back.

About half an hour later, she whispered into my ear "Do you like my feet?"

My face became flushed, I didn't know what to do.

She giggled, saying "I know you've been staring at them since last year! And taking pictures of them. You can touch them if you'd like," she smiled, wiggling her toes.

"I'm not sure," I said nervously.

"Don't worry about it. Here," she said, pointing towards the foot of the bed. "Go down there."

I got on my knees and went to the foot of the bed as she scooted forward; luckily my boner couldn't be seen from her angle.

She held her feet out for me, giving me an innocent smile.

"You can do whatever you want," she said.

I began rubbing her left foot gently, feeling how soft her foot was. My penis was really getting hard now, so I went ahead and unzipped my pants and it protruded through the hole in my boxers; with her still not being able to see it.

I continued massaging her left foot, then went to the right one; admiring how perfect her feet were. She seemed to be enjoying this. Then, she, unexpectedly, lifted her left foot and gently touched my face. She held it there for a while, then I couldn't resist and I buried my nose in her toes. She ended the day with yoga so they smelt amazing.

I was so into this, I had actually climbed onto the bed, forgetting that I was at full length. My heart rate increased dramatically. I wondered if could this get any better?

It did.

"Do you want to lick them?"

I slowly brought my tongue to her left heel and licked to the tips of her toes.

After licking her soles for quite sometime, I began sucking on her toes, enjoying the taste. I would put as many in my mouth as I could. I continued licking/sucking/sniffing her feet when I felt a soft hand on my dick. I was able to barely open my eyes for a second to see she had leaned forward and began stroking me while smiling. I viciously sucked her toes, somehow being able to cram all ten in my mouth. She then took one out and began stroking my penis in between her big toe and second toe, moving as fast as a hand could. This felt amazing. I made some squealing noises and she reminded me that her mom was home, so I tried hard not to be too loud. I was about to climax, and then I gave her foot one last lick and then exploded. I felt exhausted, and my head collapsed in her lap. I looked up at her and smiled, and she smiled back.

After we cleaned up she walked me home. She texted me later saying "That was a lot of fun! We should meet up again sometime!"

THE END