The Swimming Hole

Story Info
Tonya's Mid-Summer Cowboy Adventure.
2.3k words
3.76
33k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-July and the monsoon rains had just started to roll in. The scorching heat of the sun in southern Arizona with all the humidity was stifling. Every year about this time I pack my things and head to my grandfather's ranch up in the White Mountains. It's always been great to leave the city and spend time in the outdoors where it's cooler. I've been doing this since I was a little girl. This year may be my last visit because I'll be starting college in the fall and moving out of state.

I usually stay at the ranch about a week or so. I packed the essentials along with the usual cutoffs, shorts, T's, sweatshirts and my hiking boots. I had just taken my car in for servicing so I was ready to start my road trip. I left in the early afternoon leaving mom, dad and Carter behind. Carter is my black Labrador. I had been up to the ranch so many times that I knew all the shortcuts to get there.

It was about a two hour drive to the mountains and I got there after three in the afternoon. Grandpa greeted me as I drove up and I gave him a big hug. I took my bag out of the trunk and went inside to visit and catch up on things. Not much had changed since I was here last. The mountain air and surroundings was so refreshing.

After enjoying an ice tea in the kitchen, I went to the guest bedroom. It was just as I had left it when I was here last year. The room was decorated in southwest decor and had beautiful pictures of the mountains on the wall. I set my bag on the edge of the bed and got comfortable. After a short nap, I went to the dining room where I joined grandpa and his crew of ranch hands.

The table seated eight so it was grandpa and I along with the six cowboys. My grandfather introduced me to all the workers and we enjoyed a delicious bar-b-cue dinner. By the way my name is Tonya. I became the topic of conversation at dinner with BBQ sauce all over my face and hands. I even dripped some down the front of my shirt. The workers enjoyed watching me especially when I was licking my lips and fingers.

There was one particular cowboy who caught my attention. His name was Luke. He had looked at me across the table and smiled at me with approval. Luke was the foreman of the group. They were very busy this summer mending fences, roping cattle, working with horses and installing new landscaping.

After dinner we went to the living room to watch TV. We watched a movie, I was off to bed. It had been a long day and I was exhausted from the drive to the mountains. I read a chapter from the book that I had brought with me and decided to turn in. It was a book of short erotica stories. I always like to read them when I am traveling. I was looking forward to exploring the ranch in the morning.

I was sleeping in a full size bed. It was a much smaller bed than I was use to. Anyway, I was feeling very horny after reading the last chapter of my book. My panties were tight and confining. I slipped them off, licked my fingers and began to rub my clit. I was so fucking horny.

I loved the feeling that I was lying naked in grandpa's guest bedroom furiously rubbing my hard clit. I felt like such a naughty girl. I reached for my hairbrush from the nightstand. It had a long curved handle. I plunged it deep into my wet pussy while continuing to rub my clit. I came very hard and fast. As my eyes rolled back I drifted away in my orgasm.

I woke up the next morning feeling very rested. I took a shower and threw on my frayed jean shorts, t-shirt, and my hiking boots. It was time to explore and I wanted to see it all. I grabbed some juice and a bagel and ventured out to explore. It was a beautiful summer day in the mountains. The temperature was in the seventies but the sun was very warm.

There were lots of fun places to see and experience. The ranch had caves, streams, waterfalls and wild animals. Most of the animals were deer, moose, fox and bear. One of my favorites was the swimming hole. The swimming hole was a spring fed pond. It had a tire swing over the deep end that we took turns jumping in as kids.

I hiked over to the far end of the property. It was a long way from the house. I saw the cowboys working on the fence and herding the cattle. I waived at them and smiled. Luke waved back at me. I stopped at a couple more places and decided to head back towards the house. It was noon already and I wanted to see the swimming hole on my way home.

My long hike had made my body hot and sweaty. I could feel my panties creeping up the crack of my ass and a definite wet spot forming in my jean shorts. My t-shirt was clinging to my back and perspiration was dripping from under my breasts. My body had really blossomed over the last year. My breasts were very full and perky. I use to be such a flat-chested little tomboy and frankly I got more looks from girls than guys.

This year was different though. I had been getting much more attention from the boys in school. I was being whistled at almost every day. It's like I was wearing a welcome sign on my ass in my tight jeans. I guess that it was a combination of my classmates being very horny and I wasn't shy about my sexuality. My hair is long and blonde; I have blue eyes with very full lips. I am tan because I always spend a lot of time in the sun. My bikini lines are very dark and distinct especially around my tits, pussy and ass.

While I was working my way down the side of the hill, I saw the white tail deer drinking from the swimming hole in the distance. I was almost there and very thirsty. I stopped at the spring feeding the pond and took a drink. The water was cold and delicious. I sat down on the edge of the pond and put my feet in the water. It felt so good even with my hiking boots on.

After a bit I stood up and looked around. There was no one as far as the eye could see. All I could hear were the birds chirping and the running spring. Feeling comfortable and alone I pulled my t-shirt up over my head. It felt so sticky that it was hard to get it off. Next I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. I could see that my panties were soaked. I kicked off my shorts and rinsed my panties in the cool clear water.

I stood there at the edge of the pond soaking in its beauty. I caressed my breasts with my hand and slid a finger in my wet pussy. There was something about being naked out in nature that was making me feeling so horny. I walked over to the tire swing and grabbed the rope. I swung over the pond a few times and let go of the rope while I was right over the deep end.

It felt so exhilarating. The cool water was a shock to my system but I got use to it right away. I made a couple more jumps and then returned to my clothes. I grabbed my t-shirt and wiped my face. As I stood facing the pond, I felt a lasso drop around my shoulders holding my arms to my side. I felt the rope tightly grab me and there I stood wearing only my hiking boots, socks and my birthday suit.

At first, it had startled me to death and I was deathly afraid. I quickly turned around and saw that it was Luke. Luke must have been on my trail since I waived at him on the north side of the ranch. I stood there in front of him. My nipples were very hard and erect from the chill of the evaporating water on my body. He had me roped like a young calf waiting to get branded. My fear turned into excitement.

Being naked and bound in the wild was definitely turning me on. I looked into his eyes with lustful desire. Luke dismounted his horse. His rope was still ties to the saddle horn. Luke walked over and kissed me with his long tongue. It was a deep wet kiss with his tongue deeply down my throat. Then he removed his gloves and then inserted his fingers into my still wet willing hole. My pussy lips were swollen and puffy. I was shaved smooth. My pussy was smooth, tight and begging for attention.

Luke removed all of his clothes except for his boots and bandanna. He told me to kneel down in the tall grass. The rope still around my shoulders, Luke grabbed my long blonde hair and pulled my head towards his cock. Luke stuffed his soft penis into my mouth and ordered me to suck it. I sucked it hard as it grew to the back of my throat.

He fucked my face back and forth until he came spurting his cum all over my face. I had never been with a man who came that hard before. It was in my hair, eyes, nose, mouth, and dripping off my chin and down on my breasts. It tasted delicious as he grabbed some with his fingers and put it in my mouth.

As he was making me lick his fingers, his crew rode up to the pond. They were on their way to lunch. This was not the exploration that I had in mind on my summer vacation. One by one they stared at me kneeling naked with a lasso around my shoulders. They all looked pretty hungry. I had seen first hand what an appetite they had last night. It seemed now I was the menu for lunch.

Luke and the boys looked to be around my age or a bit older. Perhaps they were college students and this was a summer job for them. Luke was handsome and had a beautiful cock. I loved being tied and forced to please him. I had never been with a group of guys before but I always fantasized about being the center of attention in a gang bang. I was excited at the possibility of living out my fantasy.

I wasn't resisting the guys and they knew it. On the contrary, I asked them if they liked what they saw and wanted me for lunch. They all got down from their horses and began to undress. One of the cowboys went over to Luke's horse and untied the rope from his saddle horn. He then untied the lasso that was around my shoulders. He pulled out a horse blanket from his saddlebags and laid it out over the tall grass on the edge of the pond. I knew then that they were going to christen the old swimming hole by using all of mine for their lunch.

Actually, I couldn't have thought of a better place for my first gang bang. I got down on the blanket all of the guys circled me with their cocks in their hands. I grabbed their cocks and eagerly pulled them to my mouth. Each one was beautiful and unique. I sucked everyone until they were hard. My pussy was so wet and lubricated that my juices were running down my thigh. I told one of the cowboys to get on the blanket on his back.

He had a slender long cock that was rock hard after I sucked it. I took two fingers from my right hand and stuck them deep into my pussy. I pulled my lubricated fingers out and spread the juice into my tight ass hole. Now I was ready to go. I carefully lowered my ass down over his slender cock and it slid in very easily. It felt wonderful. I hadn't had a cock in my ass for so long. They other guys waited for their turn to fuck my pussy. I loved all the different cocks. Some cut and some not. Some hairy and some trimmed.

The double penetration was something that I had never experienced before. All the guys came and each cowboy had a different feel and technique to fuck me. One guy pulled out and came all over my tits, face, and stomach. Another guy exploded in my mouth while two were pounding my ass and pussy. I got on my knees and two guys spread me wide and gave me a good double pussy fucking. I never thought that this experience could be so enjoyable and hot but I knew that I would be sore after the fuck session.

I opened my mouth to all the guys again and fucked the ones who got hard. By that time lunch was over and they all had to get back to work. I really enjoyed my first gang bang. I'll never say never to another one either. Chances are that I won't spend time at grandpa's ranch in the next few years. Perhaps that's for the best. One thing is for sure. The swimming hole has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I was swimming in the pond and the ranch hands were swimming in my holes.