The Swimming Pool

Story Info
Sara strips off so save their use of the local swimming pool.
1.8k words
3.5
102.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lucky, we had a community swimming pool in our neighborhood. It was supposed to be a municipal pool; at least it had been built by the city, but that was about it for city responsibility. It was really up to the neighborhood to keep it running smoothly. If we had waited for the city to come for instance and add more chlorine the entire summer would have been over by the time they would have shown up.

I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but it gets real hot in Florida. News Flash: It gets damn hot in Florida in the summertime. Mwahahaha! So as the summer wore on, we would be spending more and more time in the pool. And you know me, I had this itsy bitsy bikini. It wasn’t a t-back, it was a real bikini; but it didn’t cover much. I think it was a couple of sizes too small. Haha! I mean the top covered about half my breasts, but still every once in a while it would slip down past my nipples. And my bottom often showed a lot of excess pubic hair, because I refused to shave down there. First time I tried to shave I cut myself and that was that. I made a vow I would never cut myself down there again.

And every once in a while late at night, I would slip out of my bikini entirely and swim around stark naked. It always felt so liberating and free, but mainly of course nobody could tell anything anyway, unless they got right next to me. We weren’t supposed to go in the pool at night. They would lock the gate, but we would climb over the fence and go swimming anyway.

Every once in a great while I would meet a new boy in the day time and we’d make a date and then he would show up late at night and we would go skinny dipping. And sometimes one thing might lead to another – you know how that goes.

One afternoon all these clowns showed up from some other neighborhood. I never was quite sure where they came from, but I knew it wasn’t anywhere close to us. There was ten of them and let me tell you – they were really crude. I mean they were spitting in the pool and everything. It wouldn’t surprise me if some of those pigs were pissing in there too. All of our people had gathered in one small corner of the pool, while the rest of them were lounging all over the place.

As I already have mentioned there were ten of them, five females and five males. Out of those ten, nine of them were slobs, pigs, and heifers; but the tenth one – ooh la la. He looked like a young hoodlum and probably was. He was about six feet tall, had black hair pushed up in a old fashioned pomp, coal black eyes, and a continual sneer on his handsome face. He was slender but not thin and appeared very graceful. He had these wonderful appearing hands. I have a things for hands. His were quite big, but not fleshy at all with long delicate fingers.

This young group of sociopaths were becoming louder and louder and beginning to work themselves up to challenging us for the sole ownership of the pool. If we were to back down, we might lose custody of the pool for the rest of the summer. Something drastic had to be done and it needed to happen quickly!

I quickly and quietly conferred with my cohorts and sauntered up to the good looking one. As I moved toward him, I made sure my nipples were showing and my bikini bottom was pushed down near the start of my vagina.

“Hi!” I spoke brightly.

The young man made a big production out of sneering at me and then glancing over to his buddies, who were all guffawing and carrying on, but I noticed he couldn’t keep himself from continually checking me out and his bathing trunks began to develop a rather large protuberance, if you know what I mean.

Finally he spoke. Actually he snarled at me, as if he were a dog, “What’d you want?”

“I have a proposition for you,” I declared, sounding more confident by far than I really felt.

“What’s that?” he asked, again looking over at his compatriots for support. They were shouting out things, such as “Fuck that little bimbo, Tony.” As I’ve previously mentioned, they were quite the class group.

“I’d like you to make wild passionate love to me, “ I answered, while suddenly whipping my bikini off completely and standing stark naked in front of him.

That wiped the sneer off his face, let me tell you and quieted that crowd for the moment also. Some of my group were yelling, “Don’t do it, Sara,” and “Sara, what are you thinking of?” But these were all prearranged comments.

I noticed Tony had to swallow large a couple of times before speaking. “Okay,” he croaked, while reaching out to me.

I stepped back and help my right hand extended out in front of me, palm up. “But wait,” I ordered. “There’s a condition.”

“What’s that?” he managed to say. I think it was a miracle he could speak, because all of his saliva had dried up. Haha!

“All of your friends have to strip themselves naked,” I explained.

“What?!” one of those pigs screamed. “Tony, don’t agree. It’s some kinda trap.”

Tony whipped his handsome head around to them, his face fixed with an expression that displayed he would book no arguments. “Do it!” he commanded.

As the young dark-haired man returned his attention to me, the nine pigs, heifers, and slobs all begrudgingly and moaning all the while stripped off their suits. Man, let me tell ya – they were gross. I mean GROSS! They all had fat wrinkles and you could barely make out the guys’ pee pees because they were hidden in so much fat. And the females (I hesitate to call them girls) all had these huge breasts that were already all hanging down to their bellies – I suppose from not wearing any support.

“Okay,” Tony declared simply.

“You too,” I insisted.

Since we were standing in the shallow end of the pool, the handsome young man pushed his trunks down to his feet and stepped out of them. Man, he was a hottie and his erection was already huge!

“Give them to me,” I ordered, holding out my hand.

Once he had complied, I threw them over to my friends with the instructions to take care of them, as though I was looking out for him. Mwahaha! Lest it be thought that I was prostituting myself to get us out of this jam, let it be understood that I wasn’t. I would have been glad to fuck this guy, irregardless of any circumstance. He really turned me on. Besides everything else, he had that aura of danger that always attracted me the most.

I reached down and clutched his cock and began to work my hand up and down on his impressive shaft. It appeared to grow even longer! “Oh,” he gasped, while his knees buckled somewhat.

I leaned forward and pushed him back and whispered, “Steady love, we have all afternoon.” He actually lightened up a little and bestowed upon me a small smile.

Meanwhile his group was really into the sexual action occurring in front of them and they were screaming instructions and obscenities, as if they were at some sort of an erotic athletic event.

I could tell by the stunned expression on Tony’s handsome features that he might have talked a good game, but that he actually had very little sexual experience and that was probably at a gang bang of some poor unfortunate. Consequently I decided to take the initiative, so I stepped closer and cupped his balls, while beginning to kiss him; tentatively at first and then more passionately, plunging my tongue into his mouth and seeking out his tongue.

I told him to pick up my left leg as high as it would go, and then I guided his enormous erection into my wide open labia and we commenced to going to town. He may have been a novice but he seemed to have all the rudiments down successfully and God – it felt so good! With him rocking into me deeply, while we stood up in the shallow end of a public pool in front a large crowd of laughing jeering people in the middle of a weekday afternoon, the whole experience began to take on a surrealistic quality. It almost seemed to me that I was seeing flashes of a kaleidoscope of colors, which I’m sure was just a product of my overactive imagination, but it didn’t seem so at the time.

I suddenly heard the police sirens in the distance and I knew the jig was up, so to speak. I reached out with both of my hands and placed them around his beautiful bottom and pulled him even closer to me.

“Go now,” I whispered. “Because we’re gonna have to run in a minute.” And then I squeezed his cock extra hard inside my pussy.

His cock went off like an out of control fire hose and he shot his load of hot semen into me, which in turn triggered my own orgasm. Oh sweet Jesus! It felt so good. I think it was the complete sum of the whole situation, but it feel like something akin to a mystical experience. My cum escaped me in waves. I clutched on to him to maintain my balance.

As soon as we were finished cumming, I grabbed him by the hand and shouted, “Let’s go!” I quickly led him out of the pool and by his group of hooligans and out the gate at the far end of the swimming pool area. Luckily I didn’t live far from the pool and no one was home at my house. We dashed into the coolness of my home.

“What’s going on?” Tony demanded.

“I don’t know,” I answered, but I was lying. I did know. When his gang of VIP’s (very intolerable persons) had been engrossed watching our sexual olympics, one of my group had snuck over and stolen all their suits. Oooh! Somebody had to touch them – barf. Then someone else called the cops. Mwahaha! Teach them to fuck with us!

One of my friends lived in a house bordering the pool area and she said that when the cops got there, it was hysterical. She explained all of the cretins were trying to get away and were bumping into each other and falling down and the cops looked like they were gonna puke. Haha! We never did see any more of them for the rest of the summer.

Tony and I fucked for the rest of the afternoon and then, giving him something of my fathers’ to wear, I sent him on his way. I haven’t seen him since, either.

The End