The Swimming Pool

Story Info
My first sex with a man.
3.2k words
4.43
85.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never have thought to be called a 'cock-slut', nor have a real one, not imagined, dripping with pre-cum, slithering in and out of my mouth, my own eight inch rod gorged in red satin panties, wearing black nylon stockings and a silk garter belt. Yet here I was, having sex with a complete stranger, sucking a monstrous dick, craving for it to be inside me, doing things I'd only dreamt about, acting the wicked whore who would do anything to please, do anything to make the man scream his cum into me.

But first things first, take things slowly, set the scene, so to speak, for I need to draw you into the above with a brief history of why I ended up being 'the whore', to make you part of the show, to illuminate, where you can join with me in the pleasures of cross-dressing, the pleasures of having a man dictate to you the joy of domination, when you're willing to act out your wildest fantasy. Here then, is my story, how I found the thrust and taste of a man's cock as exciting as I ever found sex to be, how I proudly, and unashamedly, acted the role of a woman for a man I'd met but an hour previously.

Recently split from my wife after twenty five years of marriage, in need of a few days rest away from the stress and strain of the break-up, I booked a flight to Barcelona and found an hotel near the beach in the Olympic Quarter. After some tapas and a cold relaxing beer, I went to my room, unpacked, changed into my speedos and made for the pool, saught a sun-lounger, removed my bathrobe, lay back and enjoyed the sun, the only sound the playful voices of a family who treaded the shallow end, their laughter echoing in the warm wind.

I didn't take the plunge myself, my black speedos being a size too small, revealing really, but in the rush of packing for my flight, I forgot my swimmimg gear, and those that now clung to my body I bought at the airport, the only pair I could find in the shop. To hide my unease, my obvious bulge, I half-covered the thin material with my bathing towel, closed my eyes under my shades, guitar music from someone's room drifting me to sleep, little realising I would soon be experiencing the thrill of a man's cock inside me.

Now as you've probably guessed, up to that point in my tender middle-age, I never had sex with a man, though for years I had fantasised about males in see-through briefs, particularly the mature type, when I would pleasure myself with thoughts of sucking their cocks, getting fucked, myself in panties and stockings, acting the 'slut', acting the outrageous queen. But it was strictly that, innocent fun, and besides, the desire would fade with masturbation, yet always the haunting would return and I would again adorn myself in the tableau of womanhood, experimenting, sometimes jacking-off with a condom on, sometimes into a cup or glass, then drinking the still-hot liquid which I found to be such a turn on. Experimenting to such lengths that I would masturbate upside down, against a wall, legs bent back, fingers up my ass, my cum exploding onto my face and mouth.

Once, in utter frustration, at boiling point, desperately needing cock, I rang a gay massage parlour, but on hearing the male voice say 'yes, can I help you,' I panicked and put the phone down. Oh, I'd searched the internet, had trawled the porn sites, the chat rooms, had strutted about the house in my wife's lingerie whenever she was away for a few days, yet always I baulked at the actual physical contact, though I knew deep down it would only be a matter of time before those desires would be fulfilled, when a man would enslave me, when his cum would spurt down my throat, would jet up my ass.

But back to the pool. Waking up from my siesta, I noticed a man, tall, mid-fifties, greyish hair, toned muscles, trimmed moustache and goatee beard, pulling himself from the water's edge, and to my surprise, walked over to the sun-lounger next to mine, picked up a towel and began to dry himself.

I say surprised, for not only were we now the only ones at the pool, here he was wearing white speedos which left nothing to the imagination, his cock and balls clearly visible through the rayon, damp from his exertions in the water.

Taking a deep intake of breath, I glanced in his direction, in a manner of disinterest, but he seemed to sense my arousal, drying himself in a provocative way, slowly brushing his sex, adjusting his speedos, at one time turning his back and stretching them between the cheeks of his well-rounded tight butt.

I couldn't pull my eyes away, my rod hardening, straining the thin fabric of my briefs. I sat up to cover my obvious erection, my eyes never straying from his cock, from the outline of his balls which hung like grapes from a vine aching to be kissed. He then lay down, stretched along the length of his lounger, patted the last drops of water from his stomach and teasingly opened the top of his speedos revealing the tip of his cock, glistening with pre-cum.

He did this three times, deliberately, letting the elastic snap back on his tanned skin, the sound making me moan from the pit of my stomach. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body. I was beside myself, despairing for his dick, despairing for the taste of his sex, my heart racing, pulsing against my rib cage.

Touching my own throbbing member, careful that anyone watching from their rooms would not notice, I brazenly unloosened the side of my trunks allowing him a view of 'my' purple head, wet too with juice. I was incredibly hot, in such a state of arousal I would have masturbated there and then, but baring myself in such a way in a public place limited my caress so I simply rubbed the tip of my cock and waited for a response. Taking my cue, the man turned to face me and opened the top of his briefs, the whole of his cock now clearly visible, 9 inches and more of solid meat, his towel placed discreetly so only I could see. Clasping his dick with his left hand, pulling its length like one would pull a cow's teat, drips of pre-cum oozed out, the bright silvery liquid a thread on his fingers which he put to his mouth, his tongue licking the fluid clean. His exhibition was driving me crazy, and I was about to say something, desperate as I was for more, when he suddenly stood up, gathered his things, looked directly at me, and in a strong voice, demanded...'room 208. Twenty minutes. OK?', winking as if to say 'I'm going to fuck you, whore'.

My heart still racing, my body trembling, my head buzzing, I was overcome with an overpowering need to be fucked. I was now in his power, sure in my mind I was soon to be a willing partner to the stranger's demands. Electrified with what lay in store, I lay back, covered my swollen sex with my towel, imagining his hot prick in my mouth, in my cunt, his cum spreading down my thighs, my own cock spent of milk, the two of us completely pleasured.

Twenty minutes later I was at his door. Nervously I knocked, and in seconds he appeared, naked except for a tiny pair of thongs, his cock rigid, sticking out above the elastic top like a tent pole, leaking pre-cum, his balls inviting, solid, tight in their sack, moving.

'Let's not fuck about,' he smiled, rubbing his chest, rubbing his crotch. 'Best get down to it, eh?' I simply nodded, speechless, inhaled deeply, but immediately discarded any shame, as I did my bathrobe and towel, knelt down, unhooked his cock and put the juicy head in my mouth, my own 8 inch dick free from my speedos which I stroked feverishly with my fingers.

Desire spread through me like fire. God! My first cock. It tasted salty, musky, and I licked around the rim, cupping his balls with one hand, weighing them, stroking the length of his shaft with the other. I was completely gone, in another world, all inhibitions drained from my body, surprised at my raw expertise, my perversion, as if I'd been sucking dick for years, in awe that such a monster could fit so snug into my mouth, my tongue flicking madly, his length sliding deep into my throat.

'Ah, you fucking cock-slut. You fucking bitch,' the man gasped. 'Suck me more. Harder. That's it. Take it all down. Yes. Yes. Go on. Go on,' and I continued to suck, slurp, sometimes gagging with his size, his balls bouncing on my chin.

Abandoned, stroking his butt, my fingers tickling his cunt, making him thrust faster, deeper, all the way in, my moans now a whimper, I pleaded for his cum, pleaded for him to empty his cream into me. 'That's it. Go on. Go on. Yes. Give it to me. Give it all to me.'

Immediately he tensed, his head thrown back, murmuring 'oh nooooo. Oh noooooo. Yes. Yes. Yes,' and hot spunk filled my mouth, a huge amount, which seemed to last forever, gobs of it on my lips, on my chin, his cock forging deeper until the last drops trickled down into my belly, my own cock jetting streams of milk over my thighs, on my bathrobe, our cries entangled as one. Ah, what bliss, the taste of the mans cum pungent on my palate, his still-hard cock inches from my mouth, the last drips smeared on its bulbous head which I licked as I would a plate of the finest honey.

Thirty minutes later, both of us now completely naked, relaxed after a glass of iced cognac, spirit for our souls and spirit to enter further into the male sex, we lay on a couch, touching ourselves. This is where the panties and stockings and garter belt came in, lying as they were on the arm rest, and in his strong voice, the man insisted I put them on, which I did, my cock once more hardening as I stood up and slid the satin panties over my thighs, heightend further as I slipped on the stockings and garter belt, his eyes glued to my sex, his cock twitching freely, twitching up and down as if pulled by invisible string. Taking my dick in my hands I placed it on the tip on his, rubbing our pre-cum together, my butt grinding back and forth, until I sank back on the couch, crossed my legs, the feel of the nylons on my skin willing me into the slut I wanted to be.

Teasingly adjusting the seams, adjusting the straps of the suspenders, running fingers up and around the hem, the stranger seemed to lose his control, that he bent over and kissed the tip of my dick through the thin satin of my panties.

'M'mmmmmmm. You're pleasing the lady. Please suck me. I need to feel as you felt when I sucked you,' I purred. 'Go on. I want to feel your tongue on my clit,' which he did, taking it into his mouth, licking around the rim, along the veins, until my whole cock was hidden. It was bliss. I was near explosion, but in such need of his cum I had to push his head away. 'No. No. Later. Later. I need your juice. Need 'your' cock in my ass,' I prissily said.

'I knew you would love lingerie. Could tell. Could tell you wanted to act the dame,' he asserted, licking his lips, feeling my balls, pulling a strap of the garter belt, letting it flick back to smack against my thigh.

'You're so right,' I replied, standing up again, supreme in my new-found femininity, hands on my hips, pouting, pushing my sex towards him. God, what pleasure to have my cock strained in tiny panties inches from his face, stroking myself, inflaming the stranger, prompting him to pull at this dick, to excite him to the point of anger, to the point where, in a role reversal, I found I had the power.

'Now dance for me. Dance. Strut about like a woman. Wiggle your butt. Yes. That's it bitch,' the man insisted, still fingering his cock, and I did as he asked, my hips snaking forwards and backwards, sideways, my cock at his mouth, tempting, drawing back, pulling my dick out from my soaking panties and stroking it slowly, my juices dripping to the floor, some of which I drew to my tongue with thumb and forefinger, licking the taste, seductively voicing 'you like, yes? You like me as a woman?'

'Yes. Yes. I love you as a woman. And I'm going to fuck you as one. But I need your cunt to be wet,' he remarked, and he got up from the couch and headed for the bathroom, his cock swinging, his large balls jiggling, returning seconds later with a tube of lubrication, the necessary accessory for fucking, a fact I was soon to discover to my joy and satisfaction.

'Here. Come over here. Yes. Now turn around. That's it. Bend over,' he controlled, sitting back on the couch, and he pulled my panties down, spread my cheeks and slowly smeared my cunt with the lube, inserting two fingers in my hole which maddened me to the point of cumming, pulling the panties up, smacking my butt, saying 'now I'm going to fuck the slut. But first you suck me. OK? Suck me until I nearly cum. Go on, you fuckin' bitch. Yes. Go on. Suck. Suck.' And how I slurped, licking and gobling his dick, the taste of his juice more exotic and divine than before, licked and slurped his balls, taking each one in my mouth, licked his butt-hole, tongued his depths, the inside of his thighs, his stomach, his nipples, his neck, his ear lobes. God, I was never so horny. Never.

'You like?' I whispered in his ear, rubbing the juicy tip of his cock with the fingers of my right hand, tweaking his nipples with the other. 'You like? You like to fuck me, no? You like to fuck this sexy lady? To cum inside me? Go on then. You can fuck me. Yes, you can fuck me. Fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck like you have never fucked before.'

'Ah, you're good. So good. Yes, I want to fuck you,' the man groaned, and as desperate as he was for his dick to impale me, as desperate I was for his cum to explode inside me. Oh, how I complied so easily, eagerly, pulling away and sitting astride him, parting the gusset of my panties, spreading my cheeks, directing his cock to my lubed cunt, the sensation of its juiced head at my hole sending shivers up and down my body.

'Fuck me then. Go on then. Slip it into me. That's it. That's it,' I whimpered, his swollen head brushing back and forth over my cunt. I was the whore he wanted me to be, and I would do anything, just anything for him. At first it hurt, and I cried out, but he expertly manoeuvred himself, and slowly, gently even, he entered further until I could feel his whole length, could feel his strokes going in and out, in an out, understanding for the first time what utter pleasure one man can give to another.

'Oh god, oh god, your cock is so beautiful, it's driving me insane. You're a real man. Yes, the best fuck a woman can have. More. More. Give me more,' I passioned, my words seeming to drive him over the edge.

In and out he went. In and out, and for whatever reason, instinct I guess, I put my finger to my lips and said 'sssshhhhhhhh. Let me do the fucking. Let me fuck you until you can't take any more. Until you scream for more. Until you beg for your spunk to shoot into my swollen hole.'

My cock had now burst from my panties, and he was stroking it, dabbing my pre-cum on his tongue. Utterly depraved, I slid up and down his shaft, rotating my hips, gyrating, speeding up my rhythm, slowing, speeding up again, my hands at his nipples, bending over and kissing them, him smacking my ass, screaming 'go on slut. Go on. You want my cream, eh? You want my milk?' until he could hold back no longer, shuddering 'aaaaah. You fucking bitch. You fucking bitch. Here, have my spunk,' and he exploded into my cunt with such force I could feel his cum spurting against my insides, my own spraying all over him, so much of it, jets of it on his face, on his chest, glistening on the hair of his muscled belly, the only sound the deep breathing of two crazed men and the squelch of his cock as he withdrew from my cunt, his lush juice dripping from my sex, into my panties, down over the inside of my thighs, trickling over my black stockings, which I dabbed with my fingers, inserting the still-warm salty fluid into my mouth while licking my own cum from his stomach.

Fot an hour we lay there, loose talk, sharing more cognac, acting the woman as he bid, rubbing and kissing his nipples, he rubbing mine, until we got hard again, until we came for a third time, masturbating each other, shooting each load over the others sex then licking each other dry, sharing the spunk in our mouths, sharing the taste of ourselves. It was godsend. I knew then there was no looking back, that I would pleasure any man who would pleasure me, that I would forever enjoy the thrill of a cock in my mouth, the thrill of the taste of cum rushing down my throat, the thrill of it shooting up my ass, of it sliding down my thighs to mix with the mesh of panties and nylons.

Later, having showered, joined in a last drink, he said he had enjoyed himself so much, surprised to know it was my first time with a man, patting my rump, saying 'you're an expert. Now you are virgin free. You will please any man. And you can keep the panties and stockings. Who knows, you might need them.'

I thanked him for his words, exchanged pleasantries, expressed a desire to see him again, but sadly he was travelling back to England later that night. But he wrote down addresses and telephone numbers of gay saunas in the city, citing the best ones, the easist pick-up joints, the brightest gay bars, the horniest cinemas. After a warm embrace, parting company, I headed for my room, dressed and made for the bar and the city and the night life, where, with my new-found confidence (and panties and stockings and garter belt) I would find men who would fulfil me as I would do them, which I have done frequently, so many times, so much cum in my mouth, so much hot cock in my cunt. So much..........