The Swinger's Ball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the bathroom twenty minutes later. Jackie was cumming out of the door with two good-looking guys and a very well built pretty redheaded women.

"Oh, there you are. We were just going to look for you."

The bath and the ice water had revived her. She was cheerful and ready to party some more. Jackie introduced the two studs and the redhead as James, Mike and Cindy. I was quite taken with Cindy. She had freckles all over her naked body with heavy D sized breasts and a shaved pussy. The guys were average build and sported six to seven inch cocks. Mike and Cindy were married and so was James but he had not seen his wife since the dance. He figured she would show up sometime and tell him about her sexcapades. They had invited Jackie to their room for a drink. She asked if that was all they wanted. They had responded by setting her on the edge of the tub and taking turns eating her out while Cindy played with herself. After she came, they gathered their clothes and mine. They were just starting to look for me when I showed up. We thanked our hosts for a great party and left.

Mike made drinks for everybody as we got comfortable. Cindy suggested that we were over dressed and stripped naked. It did not take the rest of us long to follow her lead. James lit a joint and passing to Jackie told her that they had seen her take on the giant cock. Cindy wondered what it felt like. Jackie told her it hurt a little at first but since the guy before him had cum inside her she was well lubricated. She was surprised that she had gotten it all inside her but once it was, she just relaxed and went with the flow. Her first orgasm snuck up on her causing her to sit up, which drove the monster all the way in. When that happened she just opened up and let him do whatever he wanted.

While she was telling Cindy about the big dick. Cindy started playing with herself and Mike got between Jackie's legs, sucking and licking her pussy. James started to caress her breasts and suck her nipples. I was surprised that Jackie wanted to have sex again. She all ready had fucked six different cocks, within the last three or four hours, but there she was enjoying the stimulations of these two guys. Cindy and I were sitting on a small couch about five feet from the bed which was where James, Mike and my wife were. Cindy asked if I liked watching my wife, fuck other guys. I told her that I found it extremely exciting and that I loved her more than ever for it. She said that Mike and James were the same way. I asked how she felt about fucking a stranger in front of her husband. She told me that she loved being naked with other people. James and his wife had seduced Mike and her a few months ago and that she had only fucked one other besides James. I told her that we had only been with two other couples before cumming to this Ball. I also told her that I would be gentle with her if she would be gentle with me. She laughed and agreed. While we were talking, our hands were exploring each others bodies. Cindy had slipped down on the couch spreading her legs allowing my finger to probe her while her hand stroked my hardening cock. She told me to watch my wife, so I would not miss anything, and she would take care of the rest.

The guys had laid my wife on the bed. James was no longer playing with her breasts, he was kneeling by her head so Jackie could suck his cock. Mike was still licking her pussy, but as I looked he began to move up her body. Jackie's legs opened as Mike placed his cock before her pussy. My wife reached down and guided him into her. As he slid in, she increasing her sucking on James's cock. As Mike began to really fuck her, I felt Cindy's mouth come down on my hard cock. She had turned side ways on the couch and was laying on her side, with her legs spread, which gave me access to her pussy. As my fingers found her shaved pussy, Jackie cried out that she was cumming. Mike had her legs on his shoulders lustfully thrusting his cock in and out. James was kneeling along side of her fondling her tits. I could see my wife's cock filled pussy each time he rammed is cock into her. Each time he hit bottom she would jerk her hips a couple of times grinding him in deeper. James put his hand between them and fingered her clit. Mike increased the power of his thrusts as James began to quickly stroke her. Mike announced that he was close. My wife grabbed her legs from Mike's shoulders. She pulled them out and back spreading herself wide open and began to pump her pussy onto his cock. She could feel Mike begin to swell inside of her. James also increased his stimulation, of her clit. Her hips rocked back planting him deep when Mike began to spurt his cum into her. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching on his cock drawing him into her orgasm. The scene was almost too much for me, I had to pull Cindy off my dick to keep from cumming myself.

James wanted to fuck Jackie from behind. After Mike slipped out of her, she turned onto her hands and knees, presenting him and me with a great view of her round bottom and dripping pussy. James moved behind her slipping his cock deeply inside her and began to fuck her vigorously. I felt a tap on my knee. Looking down I saw that Cindy was, on her hands and knees presently me the same view I just had of Jackie. Being no fool, I jumped down behind her and grabbing her hips I pulled her onto my cock. After watching Jackie and Mike fuck, James, Cindy and I were ready to cum. Cindy and Jackie both put their heads down elevating and opening their pussies to James and me. We went on to pound into to them with increasing passion. Cindy came first, her twitching pussy set me off next. My cock felt like millions of tiny hands were massaging it at the same time. I planted my member deep into Cindy as she ground her hips against me with the pleasure of her orgasm. Looking up I saw James lunge forward into my wife, his cock pumping into her like mad. Jackie humped back at him each time he ejaculated into her.

After resting a few minutes, Jackie and I decided to call it a night. Bill and Jo were not in the room we arrived. We took a quick shower and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, I was laying on my side. My arm was laying on Jackie's belly or so I thought. I discovered that my wife was laying on her side with her head nestled behind my shoulder. When I slid my hand over the female body in front of me, I was surprised to find Jo. She was just waking up as well. Being a horny old prick, I let my fingers probe her pussy. She must have had a wet dream, because the evidence was on my fingertips. Jo responded by moving her legs apart, which enabled me to rub my hardening cock on her leg while stroking her pussy. I became aware that Jackie's head was rhythmically bouncing against my back. Putting my hand behind me and running it down my wife's belly to her pussy, I found that a cock was sliding in and out of her. I pulled the covers off of Jo and myself. Then I climbed between her legs, glancing at Jackie I saw Bill fucking her from behind.

He had pulled the covers off of them and was smiling when he said, "good morning."

I replied that, "it certainly is." The word, is, came out in a grunt as I slid my cock into Jo's pussy. We both smiled at each other and continued to fuck each other's wife, awake.

At home that evening Jackie told me that the parties last night were the most fun she has had with her clothes off. Jo and Bill called to see how we were. We told them that we were a little sore but had really enjoyed our selves. They were happy we had enjoyed ourselves and invited us to the next club outing. We asked what club? They belonged to a swinger's group of about forty couples who all owned fancy vans. Once every four or five weeks the club went on, an over night run. The next run was in three weeks. They were going to a beach by Lake Havasu. The name of the club was, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Vans.

12