The Switch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee paused. 'What? With the house?'

'Uh, yeah,' he laughed as he unlocked the door. 'I bought the house a few years ago, and when I moved in, there were five cats hanging around. I asked the neighbour about them, and they said they belonged to the old owner, who had died. The neighbour gave me the number for the old owner's son. I rang him and told him there were five cats here.'

'Right.'

Val grinned and gestured for her to go in. 'He said 'mate, they're all yours. They come with the house.' I tried to argue, and he said he'd be around next weekend to pick them up. He didn't pick them up, so I called him again. We had the same argument, and it again ended in him agreeing to come and collect them, which he didn't. After a month of much of the same, I gave up.'

'So you got a house and five cats?'

'Yep. I should have known there was a reason the house was so cheap. Initially I thought it was because it stunk of cat piss. As it turns out, it was because it stunk of cat piss and came with five cats. None of the cats were desexed, either, so a few months later, I had a few batches of kittens.'

Aimee started to laugh. Tears dribbled down her cheeks. She wiped her eyes as she followed him in, and tried to stop giggling. A third cat, a fat black male, approached her and rubbed itself against her leg. That was enough to set her off again.

Val leant down and picked up the cat. 'I'll put him outside. I normally keep him in because he likes to kill birds, and the people across the road get cranky at me when he leaves presents on their doorstep.'

He unceremoniously booted the feline out. The cat yowled. Aimee tried to stop laughing. She'd once read that the one thing men hated most was being laughed at, and here she was, seconds from wetting herself with amusement.

'So tell me,' she giggled. 'If you inherited five cats, why do you now have six of them?'

'Of the original five, one died, so that bought it back to four. The extra two were kittens I couldn't give away.'

'You didn't want to take them to a shelter?'

'I tried, but when I rang, they said they'd probably end up being destroyed,' Val said. 'I felt bad for them. I mean, I'm not fond of cats, but killing them seemed a bit cruel.'

She wiped her eyes again and prayed she hadn't smeared her eye makeup. 'That's very sweet.'

He snorted. 'I'm not normally that gullible.'

Aimee wondered how true that statement was. Initially he'd seemed frightening, then approachable, but the cat story was something else. It showed an altogether more gentle side.

'So,' he said. 'What do you want for lunch?'

~~~~~~

Valery cut the toasted sandwich in half, plated it, and handed it to Aimee. He would have preferred to make her something nice, something that was impressive and modern, but she'd said she was so hungry she was happy with 'anything quick', so a toastie it was.

'This is insanely good,' she said, taking a bite. 'Sure beats the ham and cheese version I whip up.'

He watched her carefully to make sure she was telling the truth. By the way she was attacking it, he figured she probably was.

This was the woman Samara had chosen for him. A little on the short side, a little on the thin side, and very much the redhead. He didn't find her unattractive, but nor was she someone he would have picked. There was a wholesomeness to her that he found unnerving. He remembered her story about working as a masseuse. He couldn't imagine men propositioning a woman like her.

Still, she was nice. Friendly. Genuine. He thought about her husband dying. She'd said he was her childhood sweetheart. She was a woman who obviously liked long term, stable relationships and family outings. He, on the other hand, was less than twenty-four hours fresh off sucking Kyle's dick.

'So do you specialise in stoner food?' She asked, plucking out a piece of camembert and putting it in her mouth.

Maybe she was less innocent than he'd assumed.

'Not originally, but it's become a speciality,' he confessed. 'Should I pull out the billy?'

She shook her head. 'No. I've got to get myself home soon. I hate driving stoned.'

'Maybe next time.'

She smiled. 'Only if you're inviting me to spend the night.'

The moment she'd spoken, her face drained of blood, then filled with it. The juxtaposition of whiteness to bright red flush was impressive. She'd had the same reaction when she'd talked about working in natural therapies.

'Sorry,' she said. 'That sounded bad. I was meaning to say...'

'...don't say a thing,' he interrupted. 'I know what you were saying. You don't like to drive afterwards and prefer to sleep it off.'

She looked relieved. 'Yes. Sorry.'

He'd forgotten how awkward dates were when you actually liked the person sitting across from you. He hadn't anticipated that Samara would know him so well as to be able to pick a woman for him, but online correspondence he'd had with Aimee this morning had flowed so easily, that it seemed natural to ask her to lunch.

He ate his sandwich while wondering what to do with her after they'd finished eating. He wasn't good at dating. He liked to know what women expected of him, and most of the women he'd been with had had no issues with dishing out instructions. Aimee was more passive, and she was still nervous.

One of the cats jumped up on the table and tried to steal a bite of sandwich. He picked it up and put it on the floor. It jumped up again.

'So why didn't you mention your six cats in your profile?' Aimee asked.

Val tried to move the feline. The arsehole thing scratched him. 'Actually, on my first profile, it did, but one of my friends changed it.'

She'd finished eating, but there was a bit of beetroot relish on her lip. He unthinkingly reached over to wipe it, only to have her jump back in fright.

'You have food on you,' he explained.

'Oh.' She rubbed at her mouth. 'I'll go to the bathroom and clean up, if that's okay.'

His house was post war, and built in the period where the toilet was in the backyard and the bath in the house. There was a laundry was attached to the back of the house, and at some point between then and now, the laundry had been built in and a toilet installed. You could wash your hands in the laundry sink, but the only mirror was in the bathroom.

He explained all of this as he showed her the way. While she was doing her thing, he went to the kitchen and started to wash up. He would have cleaned his house this morning if he'd known a woman would be coming over.

She came back to the kitchen and picked up a tea towel and started drying the dishes. It was a huge point in her favour. He'd been with a lot of lazy, lazy women, and as he got older, it was a trait that annoyed him a little more with each passing year.

'Do you want to watch a movie with me?' he asked. 'Or do you need to get back?'

'I have a couple of hours. Would you rather I stay or go?'

'You're more than welcome to stay. Company's always better than being alone.'

Aimee stayed. They went through Netflix and Stan before deciding on a movie neither of them had ever heard of, and settling down. He had a three seater couch and she sat on one side, and he on the other. It was awkward. Why was it so fucking awkward?

Of course it got more awkward just as he was thinking that, when the opening scene turned out to be a couple engaging in some remarkably graphic sex. He glanced over at her check her reaction, and realised she was doing the same with him.

'That looks like fun,' she remarked, gesturing to the screen.

Was she giving him a hint? A suggestion? He thought back to Samara's comments last night, about how sleazy he'd been getting.

'Come here,' he said, tugging her arm. 'I feel like I'm miles away from you.'

She shifted over, and he put his arm around her. Her hair was long and soft, and he kissed the top of her head. She moved closer. That was positive.

On screen, the couple's antics reached their natural crescendo. Val was always sceptical of couples who managed simultaneous orgasms, but that didn't mean he was any less aroused. Between the scene on the television, and Aimee's proximity, he was uncomfortably hard.

He brushed her hair away from her neck, and gently traced the back of his fingers against her neck. She tilted her head and smiled at him, which he took as an invitation to go further. She was wearing jeans and a red top, and he brushed his hand over her shoulder and down to her breasts. They felt warm and soft, not very big, but definitely enough to have fun with.

Aimee swung herself around and straddled him. His lips found hers, and he held her close. It had been so long since he'd been this intimate with a woman that he'd forgotten how much he enjoyed their bodies. There was an incredible softness to her, and a gentleness in the way she touched him.

'Hang on,' he mumbled, raising his butt off the touch and trying to discreetly readjust his erection. 'There. That's good.'

Val moved his hands under her shirt, loving how smooth and silky her skin was. He tried to push her top up, so he could see her breasts, but she moved his hands away. Maybe she didn't want him touching her tits. Maybe she didn't want anything sexual. He didn't know, so he thought it might be wise to ask.

'Do you want me to stop?' he offered.

She shook her head. 'No, it felt good.'

She leant forward and kissed him. He brushed his hands against her soft, red hair and her back, being careful not to take things too far. If she simply wanted to make out, that was fine by him. He liked kissing. He also liked to start having sex with a new potential partner as soon as possible, but he understood not everyone felt the same way. If she wanted to take it slow, he was happy to oblige.

Aimee's mouth moved to his neck. She gently nibbled on his skin, while her hands found the buttons on his shirt. She slowly undressed him, kissing each bit of newly revealed flesh. Val was confused. So did she want to keep going, or not? He wouldn't have considered removing a man's shirt and sucking on his nipples to be 'making out'. To him, it seemed a hint that sex was on it's way.

He made another attempt to remove her shirt, and was again rebuffed.

'You don't want to see me naked,' she warned.

Val was very confident he did. Nudity was one of the best parts of sex. He wasn't a difficult man to excite; a woman taking her clothes off was generally more than enough to get him going.

'Are you sure you want this?' he asked. 'If you just want to kiss, that's fine, but it seems you're undressing me...'

She bit her lip. 'It's not that I don't want to sleep with you. It's just that if you see me naked, you'll run for the hills.'

Women had made a lot of strange comments to Val, but this one stumped him. She was thirty-four years old. She had a child. She'd been in more than one relationship. Surely the other men had seen her naked?

'I won't,' he assured her. 'Take your shirt off.'

She hesitated. 'Not while I'm sitting on your lap. All you'll get to see is fat rolls.'

One of Val's favourite kinks was mock rape. He liked women to struggle, to bite and kick and fight as he pinned them down and fucked them. If they could rummage up a few tears, all the better. He found it incredibly sexy to pin down a woman, force her clothes off, and fuck her against her will.

Sometimes, he over analysed his desires and concluded that he was creepy as fuck. He was curious if he was just some latent rapist, or woman hater. Looking at Aimee now, however, he realised very conclusively that this wasn't the case. The key to enjoying 'non consensual' sex was knowing the woman was secretly enjoying it. Trying to have sex with a woman who didn't want to be with him, or who was anxious, was actually the most off-putting thing imaginable.

'How about we watch the movie?' Val suggested, moving her off his lap and sitting her alongside him. 'I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable.'

'You're not. I have massive body image problems.'

'Yeah, you do,' he agreed. 'Are you like this with other men?'

'I've only had three sexual partners. The first one, my husband, was okay, but we mainly did it at night, so he couldn't see anything. The second one told me he wasn't actually attracted to me, so it was, um, kind of bad. The third one, um, I think I scared him off.'

'Number two was a jerk, and I don't blame number three,' he said honestly. 'You're a nice woman, but seriously, you need to get over your insecurities. You're not ugly. Truly, you're in no way unattractive.'

It wasn't the most pleasant thing to say, but he had to say it, and she needed to hear it, so she didn't scare off any more men.

Val picked up the remote and skipped back to the start of the movie. The couple were busily crying out and grinding bodies. It no longer seemed awkward, not compared to how badly his attempts at seduction had been. Aimee's reaction to him had been incredibly frustrating.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see her removing her boots. Her socks followed. Then she stood up, removed her top, her jeans, her bra and panties. She stood in front of him, smiling bravely, entirely nude.

Her body was softer and more feminine than he'd anticipated, and her breasts were topped with nipples of the palest pink. Her waist was small, her stomach slightly rounded, and the curve of her hips was delicious. He stared at the triangle at the top of her thighs and wondered what she tasted like. He'd love to find out.

'Goddamn,' he muttered. 'How can you not see how beautiful you are?'

'Are you just going to sit there?' she asked nervously.

'No.' He stood up, and took her hand. 'Come with me.'

He understood, now, that she did want this; she was just terrified of being deemed ugly. Val had no fucking idea what was wrong with the man who'd informed her she was unattractive. Maybe he was a closeted homosexual. Maybe he'd been one of those morons who thought making her feel bad about herself would make her work harder to please him. Either way, Val wouldn't have minded putting his fist through the man's face.

They went to his room, and they stood just inside the door, kissing. Her fingers moved to his belt, and her face took on a look of intense concentration as she tried to both kiss him and undress him. He helped her shed his clothing. When they were both naked, she started to grow more confident.

Aimee gently rubbed one of his nipples, and he made what he hoped was an encouraging noise. She then moved her hand down to his waiting cock and stroked him.

'What do I do about the piercing?' she whispered.

'Ignore it. Don't yank it too hard. I can take it out, if you want?' he replied.

She gently pressed it flat against the head of his cock. He was leaking pre-cum everywhere and the sensation was incredible. Val reached down and moved her hand over the shaft, and showed her what he wanted.

'Can I go down on you?' she asked.

'I'd never say 'no' to that.'

Seconds later, she was on her knees and he was tilting his head back, enjoying the attention. He didn't want to move or thrust, just in case it scared her, but it felt so goddamn good. Oral sex was a wonderful thing. He loved to give it, he loved to get it.

A minute or two later, he was pulling her away. 'Stop,' he said. 'Lie on the bed. Let me do the same to you.'

She stayed on her knees, her head bowed. 'No.'

He was now horny as fuck, and he knew, instinctively, she was enjoying what was going on, despite her self-consciousness. Maybe that's what made his mind start ticking over. There was something about the sight of her on her knees, her face hidden, that stirred a different sort of longing. The urge to dominate. The urge to pick her up, throw her onto the bed, and force her legs open.

Control yourself, he warned himself. She's not one of your kind. She's scared enough as it is, and she trusts you. Don't ruin this. If you play your cards right, you might, one day, get the chance to live out that fantasy with her.

Val gently picked her up and laid her on the bed. She eyed him carefully, waiting to see what he'd do next. He knew what he wanted to do next. He wanted to reach under the bed for the restraints and tie her down. He wanted to slide his tongue against her sex until she was wet and juicy, and her clitoris hard. He wanted to feel her legs wrapped around his head, and listen to her scream.

Maybe she could sense what he was thinking, because she smiled nervously at him.

'Do you have condoms?' she asked.

He nodded, and reached into the bedside drawer. He placed a silver foil packet on the side of the bed and climbed in.

'Fuck me,' she whispered.

He reached for the condom and rolled it on under her watchful gaze. When he was done, he scooted back towards her, and ran his hand over a breast, tweaking the nipple until it hardened. She gasped and made a small sound of enjoyment.

He placed his hand between her legs, and forced them apart. He tried to touch her sex, but she moved his hand away. He realised she wasn't going to relent. She was only prepared to give him so much of herself.

Val rolled on top and positioned his cock at her entrance. He was ready for this, ready to fuck her stupid, but he was also aware he needed to be mindful of her.

'For the last time, are you sure you want this?' he confirmed.

She didn't answer verbally. She grabbed his bum and pushed him into her, making it abundantly clear to him that she was definitely on board with it.

'Shit,' he swore, as he plunged into her. 'Oh Aimee.'

He tried to tell himself to slow down. He tried to tell himself he needed to make a good impression; that this was first time sex, and that she'd have expectations. Unfortunately for him, his body wasn't listening. Her hands were all over his chest, and she was moving her hips in time with his thrusts.

Val looked down at her face and saw she was happy. He looked a little lower and noticed the way her breasts were moving. They bounced and jiggled invitingly, and he put one sweaty paw on the left one and squeezed.

He thrust into her, hoping against hope that she'd climax. He wanted to hear her scream. He wanted to feel her pussy contract around him, and feel her body twist with pleasure.

It wasn't to be. He held on as long as he could, but when she raised her head off the bed and sucked on his right nipple, it was all over for him. He pressed her head against his chest as he slammed into her, feeling wave after wave of pleasure wash over his body.

'Aimee, Aimee, Aimee. Oh God, fuck, fuck, Aimee.'

She tightened her grip on him as he came, her warm, sweaty body as close to his as possible. The hold she had on him felt incredibly intimate and when his body stilled, he lay, snuggled into her body, while he caught his breath.

'Holy shit,' he swore, stroking her hair. 'Thank-you.'

She smiled and kissed him. 'Thank-you. I'm sorry I'm so...'

'Shush. I don't want to hear it.' Val held the base of the condom and pulled out. 'You're beautiful.'

She ran her gaze over his body. Her face tightened. In a second, her mood had switched from relaxed to anxious. She pointed to his softening cock. 'I'm, um, so sorry, but I think I'm starting my period.'

He glanced down. So she was. It happened. There was no point getting upset about it, and there was definitely no point in letting Aimee become anxious about it. Besides, he was in the midst of post coital happiness, and didn't want anything messing with his pleasant mood.

Val moved her leg, so that her butt was exposed. He swatted it playfully, then rolled out of bed.

'No point having a sword if you're not prepared to get it bloody,' he teased.

He heard her laugh. It was a nice sound.

'That's terrible,' she giggled.

12