The Switch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
389 Followers

'You look worried,' he remarked.

She bit her lip. 'I don't want you to give up part of who you are.'

'You've said yourself that there's many parts to me,' he argued. 'This is one part I'm happy to do away with.'

'But what if I like it?'

He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. 'Aimee, Aimee, Aimee. Thank-you so much for trying. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry you were made to feel uncomfortable.'

'That was only because of Linda,' she protested.

Val kissed her head. 'And speaking of the bitch, I'll go over right now and talk to her. Take your clothes off and get into bed. Play with yourself. When I get back, I want to fuck you senseless.'

She squirmed. 'I have my period.'

'Put a towel underneath you. I still want to fuck you.' He kissed her again. 'Please?'

She relented. She'd have to try and convince him on another occasion. Tonight was clearly not the night where he was going to be receptive to her arguments. 'Okay.'

'That's my girl.'

ausfet
ausfet
389 Followers