The Switch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
389 Followers

'Lick it clean,' he ordered.

Aimee struggled with the order. She gagged and retched as her tired mouth moved over his softening cock. His semen was on her chin, her breasts and in her hair, but with Aimee's ministrations, there was soon none left on him.

'You weren't expect that, were you?' he asked, leaning down and smearing the cum on her chin over her face. 'My whore. Stay where you are. I'm going to get that vibrator.'

Her body was wracked with cold by the time he returned. He touched her skin and grimaced. She needed to come inside. Her body temperature was dropping too low.

Oliver freed her ankles, and helped her stand. He led her back inside, back to the warmth, and took her to his bedroom. He removed her handcuffs, but not her blindfold. She didn't need to see what was going on. He laid her on the bed, slid next to her, and covered them both in a blanket. Slowly, her body stopped shaking and she lay still.

'Better?' he asked.

She nodded. 'Thank-you.'

'Good. I'm going to play with your body. No more talking. Lie there and take what you're given.'

He'd bought the vibrator to bed with them. He flicked it on, and ran it along the inside of her thighs. He lowered his mouth to her breast and sucked on a nipple. Aimee moaned and arched her back off the bed.

Oliver slowly bought the vibrator to her sex, and rubbed it against her clit. She let out another cry and tried to rub herself against it. He pulled it away and tossed it down the foot of the bed. He reached between her legs and sought out her entrance. She was hot and slippery, and she grabbed his hand and shoved it against her.

He slapped her out of pure instinct. He swore to himself under his breath. This hadn't been discussed. Her cheek reddened, and she shrank away from him.

'I didn't tell you to participate,' he said. 'In fact, I expressly told you to lie still. Do you want to be handcuffed again?'

She whimpered with fear.

'Get on your knees,' he told her. 'I'm going to hold the vibrator between your legs. If you want an orgasm, you can rub yourself against it.'

She scrambled to her knees. He laughed out loud. The slut. She was terrified, and yet she was still desperate to climax.

'Nice and wide,' he told her. 'Get your legs nice and wide. Now, reach down and touch yourself. Suck the taste of your pussy off your fingers.'

Aimee gave her clit a slow, sensual rub. Oliver's prick hardened. A good scene was always enough to give him two orgasms.

'Suck your fingers,' he reminded her. 'Slowly.'

She sucked on her fingers while fondling a breast with her spare hand. Oliver now had a full erection. He knew, sooner or later, he'd spread those legs of hers and fuck her. But first, he needed to see her grind. He switched the vibrator on and held it against her clit.

Aimee began to rock back and forth. She played with her tits as she pressed her clit against the vibrator. Her body rose and fell as she swooped on the plastic toy. She was varying the pressure and the speed, teasing herself to orgasm.

Oliver reached down and increased the speed at which the vibrator moved. Aimee cried out and rubbed herself against it. She was no longer teasing herself; she was now close to orgasm.

Oliver pulled the vibrator away. She grappled blindly at where his hands had been just seconds before, and found nothing.

'You stupid bitch,' he snorted. 'You can't outwit me. Tell me, what do you want?'

'I want to cum,' she mumbled.

'Tell me louder.'

'I want to cum,' she said, her voice wavering.

'Louder.'

'I want to cum. Please, let me cum.'

Oliver laughed and pushed her forward. She fell onto the bed with a thud. He could see the shock on her face.

'Nice fall, whore,' he said. He handed her the vibrator. 'Take this. I'm going to fuck you from behind. You can hold it against your clit while I fuck you.'

Oliver fumbled for a condom and pulled it on. He glanced at Aimee. She was kneeling on the bed, on her knees and elbows. Her plump, white arse was pointing to the ceiling, just begging to be spanked. He reached over and planted the palm of his hand against the two white moons. She winced, and shuffled forward, trying to get away from him, but at the same time, terrified of falling off the edge of the bed.

'Don't try and escape,' he warned, settling himself between her legs. 'You've got nowhere to go.'

He thrust his length into her wet pussy in one move. She gasped and held the vibrator against her sex. The whore. The goddamn whore. She wanted all of this.

Oliver began to fuck her. He could hear the vibrator buzzing, and he knew she was close to orgasm. She'd been very, very close before, when he was holding the vibrator out for her. He'd known she was just seconds from completion.

Her pussy was wet, her arse was round and firm, and he was horny. It was the perfect combination. Now all he needed was for her to admit she was enjoying this.

'Are you having fun, Aimee?'

'Yes,' she gasped.

'How does my cock feel?'

'Good. Really good. I didn't know you were so big. You're filling my pussy.'

His cock surprised most people. It always amused him when women first saw or felt it. Fear. Delight. Lust. And that was only when they saw it. When they felt it, like Aimee was feeling it now, they became shameless.

'It's disgusting how much of a tramp you are. Coming home with a strange man. Letting him degrade you. Rubbing your pussy all over that vibrator. That little cunt of yours is dripping wet, isn't it? I can feel it against my cock.'

Aimee whimpered but didn't reply. Oliver grabbed a handful of hair and yanked, so that she was forced to stop moving and stare at him.

'My cum's all over your face,' he smirked. 'But you're not even listening to me, are you? You just want to come. Well, my horny little bitch, keep rubbing that vibe against yourself. Make yourself cum. Scream out as your pussy clenches down on my cock.'

Aimee didn't need to be told twice. She immediately resumed rubbing herself against the vibrator. Oliver knew she was close. He was close, too. He thrust harder and harder into her, holding her in place so she wouldn't move during the pounding.

All of a sudden, she cried out in climax. Oliver's balls tightened. Aimee ground herself against him and her the vibrator, pushing her clit and pussy towards man and machine, and Oliver felt his own orgasm arrive.

They bucked, they squirmed, and they cried out, until they were born sated. Then, slowly and carefully, Oliver withdrew, and they both lay on the bed.

Oliver shut his eyes and chuckled to himself. 'Game's over,' he announced. 'You did good, Aimee. Really good.'

She laughed with sheer relief. 'Oh shit. That was intense.'

Oliver rolled over and brushed her hair from her face. He felt guilty. He always felt guilty about what he'd done when he was sexually satisfied. He's slapped her face and her arse. He'd been more brutal than he'd told himself he would be.

'I probably took it a bit too far,' he apologised. 'I'm sorry if I hurt you.'

'No, no,' she replied hurriedly. 'It was fine.'

He kissed her. The gesture surprised both of them. Until this point, their lips had never touched. Oliver withdrew and turned away, so that she couldn't see his face. He shouldn't have done that. Kissing was for women he liked and loved. Did he like or love her? He was too scared to consider the answer.

'Do you understand the concept of aftercare?' he asked.

'Sort of,' she said. 'Do you want it?'

'No. I want to give it to you, if you're willing to accept. Stay the night.'

'No.' Aimee rolled over. 'I think I'm fine. I kind of had some idea what would be happening, I just didn't realise how intense it would be. I'd rather go home and process it on my own. Would you mind driving me back to Miles' house so I can pick up my car?'

That was when he knew, without doubt, that he had feelings for her. And, worse, that she didn't have them for him.

Being a well-hung Dom wasn't really all it was cracked up to be.

He drove her back to Miles' house.

ausfet
ausfet
389 Followers