The Switch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt for his hand, and moved hers over it. Together, they swirled the cloth over her sex, letting her arousal mount. Aimee shamelessly toyed with a nipple with her spare hand. She'd never felt so wantonly sexual in her life. Everything was on display; her body, her secret masturbation habits, and her desire to take pleasure without necessarily returning it.

'Harder,' she yelped. 'Val, Val, kitten, fuck me, harder, oh God.'

The water splashed around the tub as she sprung upright, clutching his hand to her sex as she climaxed. The flurry of movement caused Mister Jim to dart from the room. She saw him go, and as her orgasm faded away, she fell back onto the tub, laughing softly.

Aimee closed her eyes and luxuriated in post climax bliss. There was no need for her to satisfy Val. No need to cuddle him. She could simply lay back and enjoy her bath.

When her skin began to wrinkle, she asked Valery to help her out. He took her to the bedroom, and dried and dressed her. He was yet to mention any desire of his own, but she knew he must be eager.

As she lay in bed, she instructed him to undress. He pulled down his lace panties, revealing his erection. She reached for his phone and set the timer for two minutes.

'You have one hundred and twenty seconds,' she said, pressing 'start'. She leant over and started jerking him off. 'If you want to cum, you'll need to be finished with your orgasm by then. Don't just stare at me, Kitten, get started.'

He realised what he was being offered.

'Yes Miss Aimee,' he mumbled, a faint flush creeping up his neck. 'Are there any restrictions on what I can do?'

'Nope.'

He paced his hand around hers, and increased the speed and pressure at which he was jerking himself off.

'You only have ninety-seven seconds,' she told him. 'You might want to speed it up.'

'Yes Miss Aimee,' he groaned. 'Oh God. Oh fuck.'

She stroked his back maternally. He made a quick noise of approval and started to thrust more quickly.

'You're a naughty kitty, Kotyonok,' she whispered in his ear. 'So very naughty, wearing panties and letting a woman tell you what to do.

She was interrupted by a loud, guttural noise that indicated he was climaxing. That was quick. She honestly hadn't expected him to manage an orgasm in the time frame provided. He crushed her hand between his hand and his cock, as he jerked and spasmed.

When he was satisfied, they tidied up.

'My lovely kitten,' she whispered, pulling him near. 'I love you. Time for sleep.'

He curled up in her arms. 'I love you too, Miss Aimee.'

She spooned him until he was fast asleep. She stroked his tattooed bicep, and kissed his short, dark hair. She felt not disgust or disdain or fear, but a quiet sense of satisfaction. Her little kitten. Her little servant boy. She loved him with a depth and a ferocity she never would have thought possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valery didn't manage to catch up with Samara for several months after that night. One thing or another always seemed to get in the way. She was busy with the end of financial year rush, and his time was taken up with both his newly blossoming career, and his two, new housemates. Aimee and Ben had moved into his house, and each evening he came home to clutter, noise and love. There was always something he needed to do. He'd never known how much he enjoyed being busy.

There had also been a week he'd lost to depression. Aimee had carefully helped him manage his way through it, and while he was proud of the fact that he hadn't had to take a single day off work, but just getting through eight hours of employment each day had been enough to exhaust him. He'd just come home and either cried in her arms or slept.

They had lunch together at Samara's insurance brokerage in July. Samara had the heat cranked up, and Valery immediately started sweating.

'Just got back from Melbourne,' he explained. 'Bella's Mum wanted to meet Aimee and Ben. We made a few trips to the snowfields. My body acclimatised.'

'Sorry,' she apologised. 'Do you want me to turn the temperature down?'

'No, no,' he replied, placing his jacket over his chair.

He'd bought food with him, and they unpacked it and started to eat. Even in winter clothes it was apparent that Samara was most definitely pregnant, and he wondered if he should ask about it.

She noticed him staring at her stomach. 'Everyone's ignoring the obvious,' she remarked.

'So you are pregnant?'

She nodded. 'Three months. Twins. So I don't need any horror stories about how horrible it was growing up with a twin sister.'

Val grinned. 'Roza and I used to get asked if we were identical.'

Samara choked with laughter. Val laughed softly and took a bite of his pizza.

'I'm sorry,' she apologised. 'I know you wanted more children.'

'I did,' he agreed. There was also a point in his life where he'd wanted a baby with Samara, but she'd resolutely shut that idea down. She'd said she was never having children. Obviously Kyle made her feel differently about procreating. 'And at one point, you didn't want kids.'

'And then I did, and it took forever to conceive. We needed IVF to get there in the end. We did one natural transfer, and I ended up conceiving naturally the same month, hence the twins.' She smiled faintly. 'Remember when Aimee said that she thought everything always went my way? Not conception. That certainly didn't.'

'You can be pretty intimidating,' he pointed out. 'She also hadn't seen you in day to day life. Her only exposure to you is as a latex and leather wearing Domme. She didn't even recognise Kyle.'

Samara smiled. 'Surely it struck her as unlikely that he would walk around a farm dressed in a bondage suit?'

'She was nervous. It was my fault. I made her panic. She told me later she was petrified I was into scat play.'

She regarded him carefully. 'She's very good for you.'

'She is.'

'Do Bella and Ben get on well?'

'Mostly. Sometimes he annoys her, or she patronises him, and they start fighting.'

'Are you going to take Aimee and Ben to Russia with you sometime?'

He shrugged. 'Maybe. I'm kind of worried about how he might be treated. Did I ever tell you his father was from South Africa?'

'No, but I take it his father was black?'

'I'd say 'black', but Aimee said the term is 'Coloured'. There's three groups; white, black and coloured.'

'Huh. I never knew that,' she remarked. 'Are you worried about racism?'

He nodded. 'He's already asked me if I felt different to everyone else when I was a growing up. He's a good kid, Sam. I get where he's coming from. Growing up, being noticeably different, when all you want is to be the same as everyone else... who knows. Maybe one day. Maybe we'll go to South Africa, too.'

They talked about travel for a bit, about places they'd gone to and places they'd ideally like to visit. Aimee had barely travelled out of the country. Most of Val's excursions had been to Russia. They were both keen to see Asia and the Pacific.

As they were finishing their lunch, Samara asked him how things had progressed after she'd taken him home from the farmhouse.

'Good,' he replied. 'And they've only got better. Thanks for that. I really appreciate it, Sam.'

She shrugged. 'The boy certainly enjoyed it. Personally, I find it entertaining that both you and Aimee describe yourselves as heterosexual. Both of your dating profiles said that, did you realise that?'

He rolled his eyes. 'You certainly didn't seem to mind getting intimate with Aimee.'

'She was about three seconds off giving me oral.'

'I know. I can't believe Kyle interrupted. I could have killed him.'

'He has no self control, Val, none whatsoever. I've tried to teach him to edge countless times.' She smiled sadistically. 'Mind you, I think he learnt his lesson that night. He's told me several times that he'd love to see her go down on me. Too bad I'm pregnant. He'll have to wait until the babies are born, I'm recovered, and either Aimee, or some other woman, agrees to join in.'

They laughed again. Maybe one day the four of them would spend an evening together. Maybe it would go further than it had the last time, and the boy would be able to control himself sufficiently to allow the two women to go all the way.

They finished their lunch and packed up. It was almost time for Val to leave.

'Why did you pick her?' he asked suddenly.

'Aimee? Well, Penny and I decided to work logically. We looked for women aged thirty to thirty-five in a twenty kilometre radius. You have a child, so we looked for a single mother. We wanted someone who earned a similar amount of money, and who was roughly as attractive as you are.'

'She's better looking than me,' he argued.

'No she's not. You're better looking, but not by much, and I thought your family would like her.'

'They do. They love her.'

'Good,' Samara remarked. 'Aimee's profile seemed to suggest she had her life together, and she was open about wanting a long term relationship. When I saw she worked in childcare, I knew we were onto a winner.'

'Because she liked children?' he guessed.

'No, because childcare workers and teachers are always called 'Miss So-and-So. Have you ever noticed that? Even other adults call them Miss Jamie or Mister Thomas or whatever their name is. I thought that a woman who was used to being called Miss Aimee by children might not find it so odd that a grown man might also want to call her that.'

He felt himself flush.

'You call her Miss Aimee, don't you?' she demanded, clearly amused. 'What does she call you?'

He thought fondly of their last night in Melbourne. Bella's mother had taken both Bella and Ben for the night. Aimee had taken him shopping, and bought a black thong, garter belt and fishnet thigh high stockings for him. She'd taken him to their apartment and dressed him. The underwear was designed for women, not men who like to wear women's underwear, and it had struggled to contain him. She'd giggled and groped him, calling him a bad little pussy cat.

'Kotyonok , kitten, pussycat,' he mumbled. 'Anything along those lines.'

'That's very sweet of her.'

'She is very sweet.'

'Gentle femdom?' she guessed.

He nodded. 'With a side of evil. She made me recite the alphabet in reverse before I could get an orgasm last week.'

Samara burst into laughter. 'I have to make the boy do that. How long did it take you?'

'Far too long.'

She wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes. He was glad she found it entertaining. He had, too. He'd stumbled and stuttered while Aimee, red-faced and giggling, had corrected him as he made error after error.

His phone rang, and he realised it was time to go. He let the call go to voicemail, and pulled on his jacket. Samara stood up and gave him a hug.

'I'm really happy for you,' she whispered. 'I'm glad you found your woman.'

'Wife. She's going to be my wife. I proposed a few weeks ago.'

'Val! I can't believe you didn't tell me that straight away. That's huge news.'

'You haven't told anyone you're pregnant,' he argued.

She pushed him towards the door. It wasn't a gentle push. 'Not even close to being the same. When are you getting married?'

'June next year,' he said, opening the door. 'We're having a winter wedding.'

'Cute,' she said. 'I'll expect an invitation.'

'You'll get one,' he assured her. His face turned serious. 'Before, I go, I want to say thanks. Without you, I never would have met her.'

He left her office before she could reply, and went out into the winter sunshine. He still had a pink house. Bella still called him 'Val'. He still liked kinky sex and he still had six cats, because Ben had demanded he give a shelter cat a home now that Pink Panther was gone, but he no longer felt sad or pathetic or lonely.

He felt happy. Very happy indeed.

~The End