The Switch Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you wanted to make love," I said, puzzled.

"I do, and we are," she replied. "Nothing is more romantic than you waiting for me to orgasm."

I had no argument for that, and picked up the pace. She slapped my hand away as I tried to reach for her pussy to speed her up, saying she wanted to feel a genuine orgasm purely from ass play. I raised myself up somewhat, changing my angle of attack, and continued to hammer her ass. I was close. I was not sure if I could hold on. Thirty seconds later, I began to cum and she tells me she is going to be there in seconds. I let out a grunt, and continue pounding despite having finished cumming and beginning to go limp. She let out her first orgasmic cry, and the next, and the next.

With her screaming out in pleasure, I continued pounding until I physically cannot carry on, but her orgasm continued for much longer than expected; this was by far and away the longest orgasm I had ever given a woman. My now soft cock naturally slipped out, and I let go of Emma slightly who had stopped screaming. She was now, however, quite limp herself. As I let her go she slipped down the wall, and under the water.