The Switched Charts Ch. 02

Story Info
The search for what a man and woman really wants.
3.2k words
4.14
10.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughnukk
Naughnukk
10 Followers

I woke up to the sounds of rain and loud thunder. My breasts felt very hot and my nipples were swollen. I felt cum run down the inside of my thighs. I pulled the sheets away and saw the large sticky stain. I must have dreamed a hot one, I thought to myself as I turned to the side of the bed.

I moaned while stretching my arms high. I took a deep breath and held it for a moment allowing the cool breeze to flow over my nipples and chill my hot wet slit. Every part of my body seemed to tingle with desire this morning. I sat on the edge for several minutes thinking, "You are in trouble if you always this horny Cheryl. Yes, I am Cheryl now.

I learned some new routines during my stay at the hospital while i recovered. Changing from a self conscious male to a full figured woman with a huge penis will require some life style alterations. I laid out my outfit for the day on the bed. I felt a giddy chill run up my spine when I pulled the white corset with large cups and a black business dress from the luggage bag along with a pair of jet black pantyhose.

I decided to take a cool shower to calm my excitement. Although it was cold, the powerful stream of water tantalize every inch of my body. My penis became erect and a deep deep heat traveled from deep within my pelvis. I leaned over pressing my palms against the shower wall while the water pelted my bare back. My penis pulsated and jerked as a wave of arousal shot through my body.

I needed to get off so bad or it would drive me insane. I soaped my cock and grabbed my cock with both hands. My labia felt like it melted the moment I took my cock in my hands and started jerking off. At nine inches in length and five inches round my hands were full. I imagined that my penis was inside that woman I fucked at the airport. She was so tight and hot.

I thought how good it would feel to have that stiff long shaft penetrate my own vagina. Oh how I wanted my cunt to be stuffed with huge cock. It was erotic torture to get satisfied half way, the way only a woman can be truly satisfied.

I felt a tingle grow into a tense urge to explode. I took my breast in one hand and pinched my erect nipple between my desperate fingers. I screamed from a massive orgasm. In moments my cock was shooting long streams of cum. My nipples felt as if they were on fire and my empty cunt convulsed and smacked. I stood trembling in the cool stream of water still stroking my cock for several minutes before I rinsed off my body and dried off.

I was still erect when I dressed in my pantyhose. My long shaft bulged like I had a banana tucked inside my crotch. I selected a corset that had a hook-n-eye crotch to better conceal my bulge. I slipped into the dress and pulled the straps over my shoulders.

I stepped to the mirror and admired checking out my outfit. Not too sexy but that was the idea. The dress was the right length and the black knee high boots felt and looked very sexy. I learned how to walk and talk like a woman. It would have been more difficult walking in high heels had my pelvis not been altered to a more feminine bone structure. Dr. Simons thought of everything. I finished applying my makeup and checked my handbag for the necessary items I would need for a day in town.

I would need to get some cash at an ATM as my new ID and Drivers License have not arrived yet. I was glad to have done the applications while recovering from the surgery as it would have been a very awkward process in my home neighborhood.

I wanted to stop in at work and let my boss know that I was back and would be ready for work in a week. My boss "Jamie" and I corresponded via email while I was in Washington and she assured that my office would be ready for my return. They did not know anything other than that I was well.

The mall parking ramp was full so I had to park in an alley behind the theater. While reaching in my handbag for my car keys a jolt of electricity rendered me unconscious.

I came to feeling cold and in horror to find that I was nude, blindfolded and facing the ground with my hands and feet bound. My legs and feet were hobbled and tied in a way so they were spread apart at the knees. I was completely vulnerable. A large device prevented me from closing my mouth had been secured in place by a strap that went behind my head. It horrified me to think of what was going to happen to me.

It was dark and cold wherever I was. I tried to inch my way to a wall or door and that was when I felt the slap from a belt across my back. The pain shot through my body. I screamed as another slap stung the back of my thighs.

"Stay there bitch." A voice scolded. I heard voices in front of me and a door opened and shut with a slam. I heard several other male voices drawing near. Terror and panic overwhelmed me.

"Hey Bear, is she awake yet?" One of the man asked.

"Oh yea! She has been slipping around the floor in front of me for the last ten minutes now. Get this John, she has got a cock!" Said Bear snickering.

"A what?" Inquired the others in rejection.

"I always said we needed more verity in our selections." Bear chuckled.

"So, who is going first?" John asked the others as he stepped behind me.

I could feel their lustful eyes searching over my body. I couldn't stand it any more and started crying.

"Lets book it. We ain't got nothing doin wit this." One man said.

"I ain't doing it with no freak." Said another.

"Me neither. I can't get off on this. Another said and was joined by a third.

I heard footsteps make for the direction of the door.

John stepped behind me and slid his hand over my ass cheek and down between my legs. I felt his breath on my cold slit.

"Hey, pussy is pussy isn't that right Bear? John ask as he unbuckled his belt.

"Too right John, you go for it."

Bear walked around to my face and pulled the harness holding my head down sharply to the floor. I could hear John undressing behind me. Bear released his grip of my harness. I could hear Bear was undressing also. I turned my head away. My heart was racing. The terror of being raped by two men and possibly killed sent me into a panic. I tried to scream for help but all that came out was a heave of an animal that was about to be tortured.

"Hey John, she sounds like the one you did last week. You know the one peed on the floor."

"She sounds just like her. He he. I am ready Bear. Hold her now. Hold her good.

"Lady, or what ever your are, I am going to fuck you so hard." John said before he stepped between my legs.

"I got her John. Give it to her good."

With that Bear grabbed my collar and pulled it to the floor and held it there. In an instant I felt John's hands grip my ass and kneel down so his lags were over my legs. His long cock slapped my ass cheek as he positioned himself behind me. I braced myself for immanent horror.

I felt his heavy penis slid between my ass cheeks. His fat cock head stopped at the entrance of my cunt. I tried to to rear forward but it was useless. He penetrated me in one continuous thrust. I bucked forward in vain. His thick long shaft split my tight pussy wide open. I was nearly stretched to my limit. I heaved and gasped in pain as he bottomed out deep inside my hole. His fat head burned against my cervix.

I was hoped he would wait for my vagina to get used to his huge cock but no. He pulled out nearly all the way and then thrust inside me again fast and hard.

He made several more quick thrusts before I felt a powerful lust growing from deep inside my groin. My pussy started to become wet and hot. His huge cock was bathed with my pussy juices. I had become aroused by this violent penetration.

As his thrusting continued the pain lessened and the desire to have my pussy fucked hard grew stronger. I should have been terrified by the fact that I was being raped but instead it satisfied a dark lust to be violated. I trembled with ecstasy every time his thick head passed over my g-spot.

My nipples grew hard as well as my penis. My erect cock slapped my stomach every time John rammed into my slippery cunt. My body started to tingle and grow hot. I started to sweat and huff as he raped me.

"Damn she is getting tighter. I think I am bottoming out."

"I think so too. She is huffing like a heifer every time you ram her." Bear said forcing his own erection against my face.

I was loving it. I felt his cock head crash against my cervix. Jolts of pleasure shot from my cunt to my nipples and penis. I felt an orgasm building with every thrust. It felt so good to be filled so tight. If only he could last long enough bring me to an orgasm like only a woman can have.

I felt him stiffen and his thrusts became short and swift. I knew it was over. I could feel his huge cock filling me with his hot cum. I wailed in disappointment when he pulled out. My pussy fluttered and sprayed cum all over my thighs.

"Hey Bear, you will love this one. She is tight and hot. I know she can get you off." John said walking to my front.

As he was walking by he noticed my erect penis twitching. " Hey Bear, I think she is actually getting off on this too. Look, her cock is as big er, bigger than mine."

"No way! No whore going to get off from this. She is freaking out going of her head from you fucking her with your boner."

"Are you getting..." Bear stopped mid sentence when he noticed my twitching cock and the pool of cum under it. "What a whore."

"I did not touch her cock, no way. John stated in denial. She cum all on her own."

"Hey honey, are you getting off on our raping you?" John asked me as Bear laughed and positioned himself behind me.

All I could do is heave and nod my head a little. My throat was dry from huffing.

"Hey Bear, she said she like it. How about that? Do you like sucking cock too, whore?"

"All them type likes sucking cock."

"I bet she would like to suck my cock.

"Hhho! Hoogh!" I heaved loud in a terror.

"I take that as a no John. Come on and hold her steady. I want to hear her scream when I fuck her. Hold her now so I can get in."

"That is why I went first, to lube her up for ya." John boasted wile he pulled my harness to the floor.

When Bear's penis rested on my back I knew it was longer than John's by quite a bit and just as thick. John held my shoulders firm. I braced myself for the pain and the pleasure.

Bear wasted no time and thrust his enormous shaft deep into my tight wet cunt. I wailed loud as his shaft stretched my hole. As he thrust deep inside my cunt. His hot cock head burned against the entrance of my cervix. He groaned with each thrust as I could feel him try to penetrate deeper. My cunt filled with hot wet juices allowing him to probe deeper with every thrust. I was building up to a huge orgasm. I felt my womb ache and twitch. I was gasping and moaning. My cunt pulled his cock harder and deeper. Bear was grunting as he thrust his penis into me like a battering ram.

I felt John's hand grip my throat firmly. I could feel the tip of his penis near my mouth. He squeezed my throat much harder as I felt John's limp penis head fill my mouth.

As John moved his cock around in my mouth I could taste my own sweet nectar and his cum. I tried to push it out with my tongue. This only stimulated him to full erection. His cock shaft filled my mouth and slid down my throat.

John started to thrust his full shaft down my throat. I choked and gagged and almost lost consciousness. I learned out of desperation how to control my choking and to take quick breaths between his thrusts.

"Careful John, your big enough to choke a horse." "She done this before Bear, I know it. Suck it whore. Suck my cock." I had no choice as he held my throat with a death grip.

I was able to take the entire length of his shaft down my throat. His balls slapped under my chin. The sounds of wet belches from his cock fucking my and moaning made me feel even more horny. My penis danced and bounced as Bear pounded my pussy.

Never in my life did I think that I could deep throat the man who had just raped me while at the same time getting raped by another. I yielded to a powerful dark desire and fell into an orgasmic trance.

I felt my pussy stretch deeper and grip Bear's cock harder than ever. Each time he thrust past that certain spot inside my pussy that deep tightness building inside my vagina seemed to relax. I could feel his penis grow stiffer as he rammed into my cunt and all at once that tightness released. The climax shook my entire body. My vagina ached from the strong contractions and my throbbing penis twitched before I lost control of my bladder and pissed myself.

Bear pulled out of my contracting vagina and thrust it inside again where he exploded filling my tight hole with his cum.

"I am going pump my load so far up your body whore!" Bear roared and with one final thrust he forced his cum through my cervix and filled my uterus completely full. I could feel his hot cum move inside my uterus and could feel another orgasm building. Bear rested on my back with his limp cock still inside my fluttering vagina.

"Now I am going to rape your cock." And with that reached around my pelvis and pulled down on my cock.

The moment he touched it my cock twitched in his hand. I became dizzy with pleasure. He stroked me with both hands hard and quick. I had no control over my body. My cunt fucked his limp member and I moaned. I could not scream as John's cock was thrusting in my throat

"Just like milking a cow ay John. I can tell she likes it. She is fucking my cock."

My vagina contracted and every stroke brought me closer to an explosive orgasm.

"Like fucking a bull is more like it." John sneered.

Bear grabbed my left breast in one hand and squeezed mercilessly. I could feel my nipple tingle and sting as he pinched it hard between his fingers. He copped and squeezed so that there was no blood flow to my rock hard tit. He released his grip and the instant my nipple was free powerful orgasm surged through my body. My cock exploded and jumped under Bear's grip. All I could do was moan as the orgasm surged from my nipples to my cock head.

John was thrusting faster and stayed in my throat longer. I was running out of air. I had no use of my lips so it was nearly impossible to suck his cock. My moaning must have stimulated his cock to an orgasm as he let out a grunt before and exploded down my throat. I swallowed and choked all of the cum down my throat. When he was satisfied that he had shot his last load down my throat he pulled out of my mouth. I belched and coughed as i caught my breath. I could smell and taste his cum.

Bear pulled out of my stretched cunt. I heard Johs say something about "leaving the freak as a surprise for janitor. At that both men laughed and left me alone in the building.

It seemed like hours before I heard the door open again. It was the janitor. It was a woman by the sound of her voice.

"Holly shit! Miss I am not going to hurt you. I am going to help you. She said in a panic removing my blindfold. She unbuckled the strap that secured the gag. When she removed the part that held my mouth open I lost control and vomited. "I will be right back.

"I will call the police and an ambulance." I nodded to let her know I understood. I tried to say thank you but vomited again.

It seemed like an eternity before the door opened again This time it was the sounds of police men and the paramedics. I was relieved when the rapists left when they did and that they did not kill me.

The police asked if they could take some photos of me tied up in the restraints. they explained it was going to be used as evidence. I nodded and again tried to speak but could not. It took a while to untie my restraints as the rapists used piano wire and rope.

I was placed on a gurney and they started me on antibiotics and saline. I could feel a bloating sensation from Bear's cum every time the ambulance changed speeds or directions. They took me to the county hospital and was admitted immediately as a rape victim. They examined all my genitalia externally. Then they performed a full gynecological exam that included a pregnancy test and a DNA test to be used as evidence. When they examined my cervix I made sure to write down in detail about the cum still inside my uterus. As soon they dilated my cervix I felt like I was urinating from inside my vagina.

"They really hurt you bad to have this much trauma." The doctor said while they cleaned my genitals inside and out.

I was bathed by several nurses. After the doctors treated my genitals and my very sore throat with some anesthetic gel I was transferred to a room and helped into a bed. The multiple tests performed concerning the possibility of fertility determined that I was not pregnant but I already knew that was not possible or so I thought.

Naughnukk
Naughnukk
10 Followers