The Sybaris Secret

Story Info
Lovers meet at the Sybaris Resort, but there's a secret.
4.4k words
3.75
36.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

It all started out with the mail. In the pile of bills, junk, and gift catalogs, I found an intriguing brochure with a gift certificate for the new Sybaris Resort that just opened in the midwest. The place looked incredible. There is no other way to describe it. It is a lover's retreat. Your deluxe suite includes not just a Jacuzzi, romantic bed, and theme. It has its own swimming pool! Even better, there is a slide from the bed, down into the pool, and a waterfall!

The images really get my imagination revved up. Sure it was a long way away, but I can't help but to wonder what it would be like to take one of the women from the "THE LIST" there. The List was an online service for people looking for play partners—romantic trysts with no strings attached. I had a few ladies I had met on that site that I knew could catch the same spark of adventure that I just trapped in a jar. After all, it is cold and gray outside a woman looking for romance away from her home really appreciate a change of venue from the quickie motel? You would think that regular hotel rooms, even the more upscale ones, get boring after a while. On a whim, I go to the ISO section and throw up a quick query. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, there is a lady out there in need of a diversion and a special pampering session herself.

I log off and don't think much more about it and start getting to work on my "honey-do" list of errands. Hours later I pull out the laptop and log on and my email is has about thirty mail notices waiting for me on my account.

I log onto my account and find that 1/4 of them are guys asking for info on where to find the resort and a few that offered to buy or barter for the gift certificate. The rest were many women that all wanted to join me at the new resort. I was flabbergasted. I scrolled through the offers and found I had quite the dilemma. Many of my regular sent requests, meanwhile there were offers from other women I had always wanted to see, but could never get to that were even from other regions, offering to travel all the way to here and then go with me to Sybaris Resort.

I was about to do something random to select, when one last pinged on the desktop. This one was very mysterious and quite seductive. The woman claimed to be a new to the online club and that she was in the mood to meet someone new. She was not yet vouched. Despite my screaming intuition and all my years of experience, my little head took over the thinking. The picture she sent me was incredible. I gave in to the temptation, and it was actually a smart move.

Nicole, was nothing short of incredible. She was an attractive and elegant raven-haired beauty. When we met to make the trip together she was wearing a sharp business suit. The angles of the tailoring hinted at curves in all the right places. I wanted to rip the tweed right of her body there. It was a tortuous trip sitting next to this goddess, wondering the whole way what her body looked like. I could not believe she was new to the hobby and I was lucky enough to be her first session and vouch. When we arrived at the resort I checked us in. A romantic dinner and a chilled bucket of Asti Spumante waited for us along with to plush white cotton robes. We excused ourselves to separate area of the suite to get comfortable before dinner. We returned to the candlelit table in our robes and were seated at the side of our own private pool. The staff served us and discretely left. We chatted over dinner and the chemistry began to really whirl over dinner.

Nicole excused herself to make a quick phone call home to check on her kids, telling me she had decided that she would like to spend the entire evening with me. I found it very sexy that she had kids and a "normal" life just outside of our shared fantasy. I watched her stroll back to the living area of the suite with her cell phone and tossed my robe and towel onto a chair and slipped into the hot gurgling water of the hot tub next to the pool. I closed my eyes and floated away into steamy bliss.

Nicole returned to the pool area. I open my eyes a slit and blinked, the alcohol and hot tub making me very mellow. She stood by the edge of the tub and I looked up. I saw that she was still wearing the large white terry cloth robe still. The robe ran all the way down to her ankles so again, I was foiled the view of her legs. She seemed about to disrobe and slide in with me, but wavered.

"Just a few last minute details. You stay there and relax, just a few more phone calls and then I am all yours without interruption for the rest of the evening."

I followed her with my eyes as she gracefully padded across the fabulous suite. It was the first time I actually looked at the pool. It was the coolest looking pool I had ever seen. It was free form, shaped like a garden lagoon complete with a slide and cascade at one end.

I drifted off and took deep breaths and let the stress flow out of my body. Suddenly, I felt a stirring in my lap. At first I thought an air bubble from the jets had strayed beneath my suit. I felt the opening around my thigh tug slightly. Nicole had slipped into the tub next to me and she was leaning against me across from me. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open and was breathing heavily and moaning softly. Her left leg had drifted over the top of my leg and she was bumping her crotch in small little circles against my knee and her hand had slipped into my swimming suit and her searching fingers were flexing and pulling at my bobbing cock. I heard her moan slightly and wondered if she were awake or asleep. The palm of her hand now rested fully on the slope of my cock and she folded her hand around me and her fingers clenched at my straining girth. I moaned and slipped my fingers under the water to where her lap still rod on my knee. I stroked the insides of her thighs, teasing the opening of her swimsuit under the water. Nicole breathed sharply and smiled at me with those dark, smoky eyes. We stayed that way for several very long moments, me stroking her smooth shapely legs under the water and her rubbing my cock with her curious fingers.

I smiled at her and let my hand drift away. Nicole cleared her throat demurely and stepped out of the tub. My eyes followed her as she rose and walked over to the pool. She had on a beautiful, blue, one-piece suit, which hugged her body and dipped low around her breasts and was cut high along her thighs. As she approached the pool she turned back at me and she asked "What are you waiting for? I think we could both use a swim in the cool water."

I lifted from the tub. My erection was raging and barely stayed in my suit. I saw her eyes measure it, and didn't care. I walked over to the pool and dove in smoothly with the exception of the rudder between my legs. Just as I started to swim towards her and get more aggressive, she suddenly lunged at me. Her momentum pushed me over the edge of the shallow underwater shelf into the deeper end and I grabbed onto her right arm and pulled her in with me. I heard her scream just as we dipped below the surface of the water. I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her before she swallowed the pool. As my mouth covered hers and my tongue slid inside her hot mouth it seemed surreal; the warmth and sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The pool had been formed with large rocks on the side and had a dark-blue tile bottom, which made the water look darker than it was. With the subtle garden lighting, it was as if we were marooned in a tropical paradise.

I cupped one of Nicole's buttocks as I kissed her and kicked forward propelling both of our bodies to the safety of the shallow end. We surfaced and she tried to swim away from me. I swam after her and dunked her. I was already getting very excited and when she brushed up against my erect cock as she surfaced, I nearly spread her legs and fucked her right there against the steps of the pool. I decided to tease her a bit and swam down and away from her and she followed me to the deeper end. I could see her treading water above me and gauged the pool to be 8 feet deep. I released some air and watched as the bubbles danced around her body. I surfaced next to her and we kissed. At first the kiss was soft and gentle, but soon it became heated and ferocious as our tongues were dancing around each other. We fought to stay above the surface, while holding on to each other, but soon just gave up and went under. We blew out some air and started to slowly sink as we continued to fondle and kiss. My feet hit the bottom first and I bent my knees to allow her to touch. We remained on the bottom, eyes wide shut and still kissing. She really was the most curious woman I ever kissed. Her tongue darted in and out tentatively, exploring every centimeter of my mouth. There was such a marvelous passion in the way she used her lips that it seemed as if she was trying to suck the air out of my lungs. She pulled off of me and pushed off of the bottom and headed towards the surface. I quickly followed. We broke the surface and giggled like teenagers. She swam over to the ladder and then twirled in the water like an expert polo player. She positioned me against the ladder and leaned her curvaceous body against my. She brushed my hand away when I tried to fondle her copious breasts and gave me the "naughty boy" sign with a waving finger.

Nicole pushed my hands back and had me shift to sit on the edge of the pool. She swam into my lap and rested her elbows on the pool edge outside of my thighs. She hummed curiously as she toyed with the waistband of my swim suit. She reached down and started to tug at my swimsuit. It was tied and she began to untie it. I gasped as I continued to look down and saw her grab onto the sides of my shorts and give them a yank and my cock sprung free. She let them fall out of her hands and drift away in the water and moved up to take me into her mouth. A few breaths escaped her mouth as she swallowed about half of my prong--effortlessly.

I slid one hand forward and reached down and placed it on the back of her head while holding onto the edge of the pool with the other. She seemed to enjoy that and began twirling her head as I guided her. I watched her work her magic and thought to myself how at ease she seemed sucking my cock. She continued on and I was getting more and more turned on. Her mouth has incredibly hot and bobbed over me like a piston. I closed my eyes and let go of her head and fell backward on the pool deck. Her head downward, deep-throating my cock. She was licking and bobbing her head on my thickening tool, occasionally letting go a humming breaths causing my cock to thrum with excitement. I lost my thoughts as the waves of my first orgasm hit me. I could feel the cum load in my prick and wanted to pull free, but also wanted it to squirt out of my thick cock and deep in her flexing throat, so I let it go. I felt the explosion and expected to see her come rushing up to slap me, but my streams of cumm did not stop her. In fact, she sped up the bobbing of her head to coincide with my own pelvic movements. I let out deep shuddering moan and the last of my semen squirted out at the same time. She pulled her mouth off of me and slowly licked her lips.

I wiped the one smudge of cumm still on her lips and kissed her deeply.

"Any more surprises?"

"Maybe. . ."

I told her it was her turn, and guided her back into the water. I took three breaths and went under. I turned her against the ladder and reached up and pulled the straps off of her shoulders. I nuzzled the large brown nipples of her ample breasts, which were bobbing just below the surface as I worked the suit down to her waist. Her nipples stood out at attention and elongated as I sucked on each one. I put my lips to her right nipple and rolled it between my tongue and upper teeth. I could tell she liked this, as she let out a small moan and thrust her hips forward. I continued this, while occasionally taking in as much of her breast as I could. She had wonderfully shaped breasts. They were huge, perfect in shape, and were extremely firm. I lifted my head up for some air and once catching my breath whispered "next" and ducked back down. This time, I worked her suit off of her legs and let it drift away in water to join mine.

I moved my face so that it was staring right at her clean-shaven muff. There were still a few bubbles clinging to her pussy lips and as I moved in for the attack. My nose teased her mound set the bubbles free to float to the top. I started by working my skilled tongue deeper and deeper into her lush pussy. I probed inside of her nether-lips with my darting tongue and let my nose brush up against her clit. She was getting more and more excited and I blew some bubbles onto her cunt to raise the excitement level more. A few moments later, I could hear her moan above the surface and she started to buck wildly, splashing water and making waves.

I replaced my lips with expert probing fingers. I came to the surface and replenished my lungs. I found her G-spot very quickly and Nicole closed her eyes and hummed a moan as I lifted her slightly in the water and made her whole body thrum with pleasure. I took three deep breaths and descended again and started sucking on her clit while fingering her G-spot as she twisted and writhed on the ladder.

Knowing that she was close, I continued on, even though I was now in need of air. Her spasms became more and more intense and I realized I had never been with a woman who was so expressive. It was as if I was had tapped into some emotional need she had. While some providers enjoy their work, and others are kind enough to at least fake with some skill, this was genuine lust and ache I was getting from her. There was something penned up inside her, and I was releasing it.

Reaching even more extreme heights, she grabbed onto my head and moved in up and down across her vagina. I coughed into her pussy, nearly blanking out from air deprivation, which resulted in several air bubbles shooting deep inside her and increasing the intensity of her rampant orgasm. I let out my final bit of air and raced for the surface. I had nearly drowned. While it was very seductive, I was also a little bit pissed and heaved my body away from her so I could recover. At the surface, she was still moaning and her hips were still shaking, and occasionally moving in a quick thrusting movement. Catching my breath in deep mouthfuls, I asked her why she did not slow down and she said she forgot! She said that this had been the first time anyone had gone down on her in such a way and she was totally taken by it.

It took a moment for that to sink in.

"I thought you were a member of THE LIST. Don't tell me this was your first session?"

She placed a hand on my heaving chest and apologized profusely. Her eyes were so wide and brown. I was really worried about what she was going to say. "I wasn't completely honest with you. Can this wait until later? Can't we just enjoy each other for now? I promise to tell you everything."

She got out of the pool and asked me if I wanted a glass of Asti. I nodded no, and joined her on the steps of the shallow end after retrieving the suits and tossed the wet suits up on the deck. I smiled devilishly at Nicole and pulled her back into the water. I led her over to the cascade on the shallow end and positioned her under the cascade so that it ran down her back and she could breathe under it. I moved behind her and hooked a finger inside her very wet pussy. She bit her lip and moaned as my other hand slid over her breast, along her torso, over her hip to her firm buttocks. I pushed her forward and she placed her palms on the rocks to brace herself. I reached for one of the condoms and rolled it along my cock until it was secure. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks and part her lips, and slowly inched my throbbing cock into her waiting cunt. She shuddered a I entered her in one long stroke. I grabbed onto each end of her hips and pushed up and in very deeply. The head of my cock found her G-spot, despite the slope and angle of her channel. The water gave me all the flexibility and leverage I needed. She grunted happily when she realized what was about to happen and turned her head back over her shoulder and fixed me with a lustful, dark stare.

"Fuck me."

I pumped into her and she moved her hips against me. The water sluiced about them as I fucked into her making her utter profanities as my thick meat bobbed in and out of her smoothly and deeply. I could see the muscles in her thighs and buttocks contract and then expand with each stroke. Her ass looked so sexy under water; her tan lines highlighting what normally was covered by the suit; I grunted and sped up the tempo to a feverish pitch as I watched my cock disappear and appear under the white notch of her pear shaped laurels. I took my left hand and snaked it around to her front and brought it down to her pussy and worked my skillful fingers along her clit as my cock pounded in and out of her. She stopped thrusting and began to quiver. The cool water of the cascade was the perfect contrast to heat of the bucking bodies. Nicole began to moan very low and long. I knew she was about to have a multiple orgasm and wondered if she had ever had one before. I dipped even lower on her and moved my penis against both her G-spot and clitoris. I held her there tightly, and started flexing my pelvic muscles. Her vagina was slippery even with the pool water swirling around it. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, and started fluttering her labia as I made the length of my cock spasm in ways that would vibrate against each of her sweet spots. The fit was perfect. Nice and tight and I slowly worked her body to a feverish pitch. I lifted her in the water and had her tuck her knees. She gasped at my sudden sensation and let out a sound that was part wail, part shriek. I eyes shut and her face grimaced as she tried to take in the rapid waves of pure pleasure. I held her in the tuck position and had a hand on each side of her hips and was controlling the rhythm of her orgasm. I played her body like a violin.

I turned her around as her orgasm subsided and kissed her deeply. She slid onto my cock and wrapped her legs around me. We float fucked for several moments, swirling in the water. Then I decided it was time to get really hot. I smiled and lifted her as I walked her up the steps, out of the pool, and into the hot tub. We continued to make love, every once and a while, stopping to rest and kiss.

I poured the bath oils and soaps into the tub and soon we were covered in mounds of silky bubbles. The steamy heat almost overtook us, and I lifted her out of the water and laid her back on the pool deck. I quickly got into position and was once again working my cock into her pussy. I spread her legs and began to fuck into her as she cooed. She alternated between wrapping her legs tightly around me and spreading them wide as small orgasmic aftershocks made her legs tremble. This time, she seemed even more excited, as she was totally lubricated and I slipped in and out smoothly. As I began my rhythm, she helped by lifting her hips. I grabbed one leg and then the other and soon had them up around the front of me with her ankles near my ears. My balls slapped audibly against her buttocks as I fucked into her.

After several hard jabs, I wanted to taste her frothy pussy. I made my way down, and began spreading her sticky labia apart and began twirling my tongue in her trove. I continued to eat her pussy until she begged me breathlessly to stop after another pounding orgasm. I spun around and wrapped around her in a spoon shaped 69. She gobbled at my cock as I resumed eating her honeycombed pussy. Her protest were muffled by the cock deep in her jaws. She was really trying to swallow me whole and she even began to shake her head from side to side, making my cock twitch and twist. I started to moan and cumm. She held my spurting cock in her lips and more streams of cumm escaped her mouth. She swallowed and gulped the white lava flowing from my eruption as I babbled happily ready to lose himself in the sight of this beautiful nymph holding her breath and take my entire load; struggling to milk my orgasm and lead me to a rapture like what she had experienced.

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers
12