The Symphony Concert

Story Info
Hard-bodied brunette gives her date an evening to remember.
8.9k words
4.62
46.4k
12
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been looking forward to the opening night of our local symphony concert for weeks. There were several reasons: it was a program of all French music. Two of the main pieces had sexual themes. And I was really excited to be going with my new love interest, Kimberly.

The program in and of itself was interesting. Right before intermission, "Bolero" of Ravel was slated. This was the seductive, sensuous music featured in the movie "10" some years back. The plaintive, melodious line starts very quietly and keeps getting repeated, louder and louder, and more insistently, until there is basically an orgasmic explosion at the end. Definitely great music to get a date warmed up by if they are "classically inclined" -- and Kim was. The second half featured another piece by Ravel, Daphnis et Chloe. This music, some of Ravel's best, was described as a "choreographed symphony" by Ravel and focused on a 3rd century AD myth from the writer Longus about the love between a goatherd and a shepherdess. It has been a perennial audience favorite, and I loved the lush harmonies. All in all, there was plenty to look forward to!

I prepared for the evening by my usual Saturday routine: a thorough workout. Ever since my divorce, I had focused on maximizing myself physically, intellectually, and sexually. Today was none other. My alarm went off at 5 a.m, and I did my one hour meditation, then went into my exercise room at my home for a one and half hour workout with crunches, ab and lat work, and my upper body program, which was slated that day. The universal gym I had bought with the increased money that I actually could keep from my paycheck after my divorce was a pleasure to use. Multiple sets to exhaustion left me feeling pleasantly fatigued. My muscles were pumped. After the workout, I had an invigorating shower. Not only did I focus on getting "clean all over" but I took care in shaving off any stray hairs around the base of my cock and my balls. I had started keeping my cock and balls absolutely hairless since my divorce -- I found that women, if they were "orally inclined" seemed to be far more enthusiastic about slipping me down deep inside their throats if I was clean shaven. And I was definitely hoping for some of that tonight!

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. I dressed in a conservative navy blue suit with white shirt and immaculate, conservative navy tie, and headed out to meet my date of the evening.

Kimberly Strathmore had caught my eye from the first moment I had seen her last winter. She was working in a local bookstore that I liked to frequent. She was a petite, roughly 5 foot four inch hardbody with a beautiful face, and lovely brunette hair which was long and curled softly around her neck. Her high, round, full breasts pushed strongly against the beautiful sweater she was wearing. Other than the overall appearance, however, what caught my attention was not the books that she was shelving but her striking and very tasteful outfit for the winter months. It was a beautiful sweater and long, black skirt with black boots. All told, seasonally appropriate. But what really grabbed my eyeballs was how tight the black skirt was -- almost like it was painted on. It clung to the hard curves of her butt like it had been vacuum sealed there. I looked in vain for panty lines and didn't see them. Could she have been nude underneath it?

I had struck up a conversation with her (I'll tell you more about how I learned to remake myself after my divorce in subsequent stories) and we hit it off. I promised to call her in the future. We had a couple of coffee dates but nothing serious. Every time I was around her I got a hard-on just looking at her -- and that was fully clothed! I did my best to be socially discrete.

Recently, I had called her for an invitation to the opening symphony concert of the fall season and she had accepted. It seemed she like classical music -- a definite plus!

I hopped in my month-old all black Pontiac Solstice and headed out to pick Kim up. I had left the top down, because it w as beautiful, crisp fall evening and the interior heat was perfectly adequate. The Solstice was a hell of a lot of fun. I had purchased it with black body, black top, and black interior as well as a turbo engine. Basically, I had had it optioned out. I wanted the best! It was great fun to drive, and it oozed sex appeal and youthful fun -- my new image!

When I rang Kim's bell, she opened the door and promptly took my breath way. The skirt that she had had on at the book store definitely did not compare to this one! Kim was sporting another skin tight dress that she could never have worn to work. It was a simple yet elegant one piece black dress, with a fairly modest below-the-knees hemline, but cut very low in the front. I noticed two things immediately. First, an incredibly generous amount of cleavage was showing, and her breasts were high, hard, and firm. A simple yet elegant pendant necklace hung between her breasts, bringing attention to their beauty. The second thing which seemed clear to me was that she wasn't wearing a bra -- and didn't appear to need one! My erection commenced, unbidden, when I saw how thin the material of the dress was: her nipples were clearly visible.

Kim caught my glance, as well as noticed the "rise" in the front of my trousers, and grinned. "Glad you like the dress!" and she winked at me. She turned to pick up her wrap from where she had casually tossed it on a chair in her fashionable apartment, and I saw the rest of what this dress had to offer. It was wide open in the back and cut spectacularly low -- right above where her ass crack would begin to show. Her firm hips waggled seductively as she walked over to get her wrap. The lower part of the dress was a wrap around type, and there was a seam on the left. I wondered idly if I would be slipping my hand in there later tonight. I also noted the impression of a very brief thong denting the otherwise unbroken line of the dress in the back. My erection sprang the rest of the way up, and I wasn't certain what to do about it.

Kim pulled her wrap around her quickly, turned around, and headed to me, ready to go. She glanced down again -- probably to see if she had had more of an effect on me, and noticed that she had. I was unquestionably protruding!

"Hmmm," she grinned. "Looks like you REALLY like this dress. I got it just for this occasion!" She came up to me kissed me lightly on the lips, and just briefly caressed the front of my slacks, then turned quickly to depart. This was the first time she had flirted this openly with me. The smell of her perfume and her closeness, not to mention the sex appeal that she was oozing had me wanting to tackle her and have her on the carpet right there. Probably not a cool thing to do -- particularly given that we both liked classical music, the tickets were great, and we had both been looking forward to it. The possibility of sex would have to wait -- but I had a definite feeling I was going to be lucky tonight given the way that she was dressed. There could really be no other conclusion other than she wanted to tease me and then get laid in the worst possible way. No other explanation could account for her incredibly sexually titillating outfit or her obvious flirting.

I followed Kim out to my car, watching her round, tight ass undulate underneath the skin tight dress and wrap she had tossed over her shoulders. From the back, with the wrap on, the dress seemed a whole lot more conservative than it was. But there was no denying the waggle and undulation of her butt. I stared. Hard.

When we got to the car, I chivalrously opened Kim's door and watched her gracefully settle into the front seat. Her round breasts jiggled beneath the front of her dress, and I got an eyeful as she sat down and the top of the dress gaped away from her. Suddenly, I was looking down the tops of her round, succulent breasts almost to the nipple. She glanced up, caught my eyes, and grinned. She knew what she was doing, the vixen!

I closed her door, got in on my side, and fired up the engine, constantly mindful of my companion. The 2.0 liter Turbo Ecotec engine rumbled throatily to life. I glanced over at Kim. Her grace, beauty, sensuality, and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating. We drove directly to the concert hall, with our plans being drinks and dinner afterwards. I parked the car and walked in side by side with Kim, my hand occasionally touching her shoulders and guiding us to our seats. We chatted pleasantly as the hall filled up with the evening patrons, all eager for a wonderful concert experience. I had the feeling that my evening's experiences would be far more spectacular than most there, glancing around the mostly middle aged and older crowd with bald heads, pot bellies, and fat, frumpy matrons. Kim and I made a beautiful couple. As I chatted, I occasionally glanced down to the hollow between her two beautiful breasts and the very discrete, simple pearl pendant necklace that nestled between her breasts. Kim occasionally caught me glancing and grinned. We talked about the evening's program, starting with the Ravel Valses nobles et sentimentales -- another favorite of mine.

The house lights dimmed, the conductor took the stage, and the audience applauded appreciatively and warmly to greet our conductor and symphony for the first concert of the season. The Valses piece was beautifully and magically played. There was a brief pause as the stage was reset, and then the conductor returned to take firm control of the orchestra as it began the famous -- some would call it infamous -- Bolero. The drums started very softly and discretely, and then the plaintive voice of the oboe appeared. Kim cocked her head to the side entranced. As the theme repeated with constantly added instruments and the piece got steadily louder and more sexual, with an insistent percussive beat, I noticed that she was looking more flushed. Her lips parted slightly and she moved quietly from side to side in the chair, almost as if readjusting herself because she was uncomfortable. She snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her as the music continued building. As it slowly and inexorably built to its thunderous climax, I noticed that she was panting a little bit and rocking slowly back and forth. She turned and whispered into my ear, "This music is SO sexy!" I noticed she was flushed. I turned my head to her and kissed her briefly and quickly on the side of her neck, eliciting a quiet gasp of excitement from her, but quickly and discretely turned my head back to listen to the rest of the piece. Didn't want to create a scene, after all!

As Kim snuggled into me, I enjoyed the view down the front of her dress, her beautiful, firm breasts pushing out the material. It seemed to me that her nipples were considerably harder, and were pushing out against the sheer material almost like little pencil erasers. A disapproving glance from a plump matron to Kim's right let me know I'd been "made" as I was enjoying the view.

The music reached its shattering climax with Kim almost moaning in excitement and squirming. As the house lights came up, she sat up, still looking flushed. "Incredible!" she said. "I'd never heard that. Wow, I don't know what came over me!"

I decided to start dropping hints. "Well, it's kind of like sex," I started. She looked up sharply. "If you're a really good lover, you start slowly and quietly, and then you begin getting your partner more and more excited in a crescendo of passion -- exactly like Bolero did in this piece. Actually, if you think about it, it's a little musical portrayal of sex."

"Hmm," she flirted, grinning at me. "Do you make love like Ravel writes music?"

I leaned in close and whispered into her ear, "Better. MUCH better."

I noticed a little shudder and gasp go through Kim. "Let's go get some champagne," I said, breaking the moment. There would be time enough for me to continue stoking her fires later that night.

Kim preceded me out to the mezzanine area where tuxedoed servers were pouring champagne. I paid for our drinks quickly and followed her as she walked ahead of me to the balcony overlooking the area below. Kim let her wrap slip a little bit behind her neck, revealing her upper back and the strong and firm muscles there. It looked almost like she was topless underneath the wrap when you looked at her from behind. I grinned to myself. Wow, if these old fogies just knew what was beneath that dress!

We finished our drinks and headed back in. The lights dimmed, and the familiar and lush harmonies of the Daphnis et Chloe suite began. Kim again looked flushed, and she slipped her wrap from her shoulders, leaning forward slightly, then placing it between us on the arm wrest. My cock hardened immediately in my pants, going from relatively semi-hard -- where it had been all night -- to rigid. Kim leaned over and snuggled, and I glanced down at her beautiful, nude back, nude all the way down to her butt in the chair. I thought I detected a thong with thread like diameter dropping between her ass cheeks. Since she was snuggling, I thought I'd do the same. With my right arm that was cradling her, I casually let my hand drop down and stroked her down lower on her back. "That's so sexy..." Kim breathed into my ear. She was definitely looking flushed again. My finger tips slipped beneath the back of her dress and encountered her thong. Yep -- it was incredibly brief -- basically with what felt like a single cord going down between her ass cheeks.

"You dress sexy," I murmured to her.

"Hmmm, thanks," she whispered back.

I decided to push my luck, and reached inside her thong with my index finger, getting a firm grip of it. Then I began pulling it up, like I was trying to remove her thong from beneath her dress.

"Ooooh, stop that -- she whispered -- you're pulling it up into me."

I grinned, relaxed a little, and then began a rhythmic contraction of my finger pulling it up, then relaxing. Pulling it up, then relaxing. The net effect was obviously that I was pulling the front of her thong inside her pussy, and probably against her clitoris.

Kim's breathing increased. Fortunately, the fat society matron from the first half of the night had departed, and there was no one on our right. People behind us couldn't see what I was doing -- only that it looked like we were cuddling.

Kim began gasping slightly, and her face was decidedly flushed. The music was long ago forgotten, even though it was beautiful. Of more interest to me was the beauty on my right. Her breasts heaved, her nipples elongated even more, and her hips began moving almost of their own volition on the chair.

"You're going to get me dripping wet," she hissed looking at me with a flushed expression. I was dripping too, but I had taken care of my situation earlier by putting a little extra "padding' in my briefs -- specifically, a super absorbent paper towel to catch the "dripping" from me. I figured that I probably would be doing some serious dripping tonight. I was right. I congratulated myself for my foresight.

"What's the matter -- getting too warm in here for you?" I whispered conspiratorially to her, as her hips moved from side to side as I pulled her thong against her clit. I could just imagine how it was dipping into her folds.

"I can take the heat," she replied, "But if you keep it up, I'm going to be so juicy that it'll smell obvious. You've got to stop!" she panted.

"OK, I sighed, removing my hand from beneath her dress, but giving one ass cheek a little squeeze as I extricated myself.

I behaved myself the rest of the concert, as did Kim. The ballet suite came to its magnificent conclusion, the orchestra and conductor were warmly applauded, and Kim and I headed out. I followed her up the aisle. She had replaced the wrap, but it was dropping down lower now -- to about mid-back. Other fat matrons looked at my gorgeous date and sniffed disapprovingly. Guys ate her with their eyes. "I've got her all to myself tonight, guys," I said to myself, "And I think I'm going to be really, really lucky."

We got out to my Solstice, and as I opened the door for Kim, she turned to me, gracefully taking me into her arms. "Thanks for a wonderful concert," she said, kissing me warmly on the lips and then slipping her tongue into my mouth. I stiffened again and she stepped up to me, rubbing her loins against my hard cock. My hands came up underneath the elegant shawl, grasping her ass, and making love to the warm muscular buttocks. I again slipped a finger inside and pulled playfully on the thong.

"You've got a real thing for that thong, don't you?" she teased, grinning at me.

"Yep -- sure do. It's sexy, but it keeps getting in the way," I teased back.

"Humph. Well, maybe I'll have to do something about it later," she hinted playfully.

I got in on my side of the sports coupe, dropped the top, and aimed the convertible at our restaurant for the evening, a darkly lighted and expensive place with a great wine list and terrific food.

We were seated and I consulted the wine list. They had a Spotswood Cabernet -- one of my favorites. I ordered us a bottle, and we chatted as we reviewed the concert, talked about the music, and placed our orders.

"That was one of the sexiest concerts I've ever been to," Kim grinned at me.

"Oh? I asked, playing dumb. "What was so sexy about it?"

"The music, the company, the innuendo, and 'that thing you did' -- with my thong. Hmm. Gets my motor running just thinking about it. You were a naughty boy," she grinned.

"Ah, that's not naughty. That's only a warm up," I bantered back.

"Think you're the only one that can play naughty?" she teased.

"No, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

Kim stood up. "I'll be right back, she said, and headed to the women's restroom. I watched her go -- as did about every other male in the restaurant, her hips waggling underneath the wrap -- which she was still wearing for the purpose of social decency.

I took a few sips of my wine waiting for Kim to return. I knew something was up, because I saw men's heads turn as I spotted her walking back to me. She was holding her wrap in her hand, obviously flashing everybody in the restaurant with the site of her nude back and the toned flesh all the way down to her butt. I gallantly stood up when she returned to our booth. As she neared me, she reached over, handing me her wrap, then taking her place across from me.

"What are you trying to do, start a riot?" I grinned at her.

"No -- I told you, that concert made me H OT," she breathed as looked right into my eyes.

I sensed there was more.

"How hot did it make you?" I teased.

She grinned, then slid her closed fist across the table at me, opening it to reveal a ridiculously brief thong which was sopping wet.

"So hot that I had to take off my little panties," she grinned at me.

My cock sprang fully to attention, and I could feel pre-come again oozing out of me. She was flushed. I was flushed.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," I played along. "Is there anything I could do to make you feel better?"

"Well, I think I need a little ventilation," she replied.

"What kind of ventilation?"

By that time, our salads had arrived and we continued to banter, our eyes locked together as we ate, flirted, and sipped our wine.

"Oh, I don't know -- perhaps you'll think of something," she flirted, grinned at me and ran her tongue around her lips.

We made it through the meal, chatting about the concert and about her life, and then our desserts arrived, with our waiter unabashedly staring at Kim's décolletage and her nude back, as she sat away from the cushion.

"Here, let me come join you for dessert." I slid around the table and sat close to Kim, sliding my dessert and wine across the table toward me.