The T-Mobile Dress

Story Info
A sissy craves the pink satin dress from the T-Mobile Ads.
1.5k words
4.36
28.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think many people get turned on by the T-Mobile commercial. Well, sure, guys like the hottie Carly Foulkes in the hot pink dress but for me, I like the hottie AND the pink dress. In fact, I got obsessed with getting the pink dress and wearing it over my favorite satin lingerie. So I began to do some research.

With the magic of the internet, it took me only a minute to determine that the dress was made by designer Debra LeClair and specifically for that advertising shoot. Argh!

I knew I could find something similar, but I was fixated on that exact dress. All sense of reason was gone now, so I made polite contact with T-Mobile and followed it up for a couple days until I finally reached the people in charge of the campaign. Although I should be ashamed, I faked that I was with a Breast Cancer charity and was calling about getting the dress when they were done with it for a special auction. I'm very well paid and I could come up with the money to make this little scenario really work.

After several conversations and a visit to the T-Mobile media headquarters to prove that I wasn't some kook (little did they know), they agreed to donate the dress to the Foundation for the auction. I signed the agreement and then realized that they would be handing the dress to the Foundation once the ad campaign was done. I made some quick calls and actually made the deal happen for real. The Foundation would auction the dress and I'd even get credit for making the donation happen.

Now I just had to outbid everyone for it. Oy!

When the auction night came, I arrived in a rented tuxedo (with panties, thigh-highs and a bustier underneath) and greeted all the people I'd met since I got involved. I'd been volunteering for the Foundation to ensure my place at the auction, but I found it rewarding as well.

Susan, one of the organizers, took my elbow. "I've got a surprise for you." She led me backstage and I could hear the auction starting. There, standing backstage was Carly Foulkes! She was wearing the pink dress and had agreed to model it for the auction to get the bidding up higher. Carly gave me a soft cheek kiss and while she was close, she told me how glad she was to have this opportunity to raise money for a great cause.

That's when she moved to one side to let someone through and rubbed straight up against my raging hard-on which was barely kept in check by my satin panties. She gave a little "oh!" and turned around. My face was bright red but she gave me a warm smile and a wink. She leaned in again to whisper in my ear. "Always nice to be really appreciated by a fan."

I was sort of in a daze for the next 15 minutes, trying to get my hard-on to calm down while Carly was off checking her makeup. When she got back, Susan suggested she take a picture of us together since I'd made it happen. Carly slipped under my arm, ducking slightly to adjust for her high heels. Her hand ended up underneath by tuxedo jacket and as Susan took several pictures "just to make sure", Carly's fingers were first polite, then surprise, then curious as she explored the distinctive feel of my bustier under my tuxedo shirt.

"No, no, take a few more. Never want to miss an opportunity to smile for my biggest fan," coaxed Carly, still slid up against me, her body feeling wonderful and her hand deftly finding my panties and the garters leading down lower.

"A man of MANY surprises," she murmured to me. "Now I know why you wanted the dress."

I was blushing again when she let go, leaving me with another kiss on the cheek. "Maybe you'll be the lucky bidder?"

And in a flash, it was her turn to queue up for the auction stage. I hurried back to my seat, still blushing and crouched over more to hide my raging hard-on flowing precum than to be nice to everyone sitting around me. Carly came out, said a few lines from the commercial for laughs, and then modeled the dress. It looked stunning on her as it flowed and moved. She easily spotted me in the crowd and I could pick up a secret smile when she'd look in my direction.

The auction began and I realized I couldn't find my numbered paddle. Shocked that I could be that close and do something dumb like lose the paddle, I searched and finally found it under the table. I jumped in the bidding and didn't even break a sweat when the bid price topped $10,000, then $25,000. I finally outlasted another bidder on the phone and got the dress for $41,500 which created a round of applause from the crowd.

I couldn't wait, but stood, bowed once with a grin and hustled back stage. Carly was just getting off stage and she met me with a big grin.

"Well, you certainly wanted it. That's a lot of money for the charity."

"Worth every penny," I finally got out.

She took my hand and led me further backstage. "Let's see if we can make it worth a little more..."

We ended up in a small dressing room, no more than 8 feet by 10 foot. "I guess I'm a star since I didn't have to get ready in the main makeup room," she said happily while closing and locking the door.

"So, now. I have to hear your story." She sat down on the chair and I started blabbing everything, admitting that I was a sissy, a man who loved to get into sexy lingerie and outfits for sex. When I saw her in the commercials... and so on.

"That's an awful lot for one dress," she said, smoothing out the skirt of the pink dress. "You must really want it. Do you really want it? Right now?"

"Oh yes, I've been waiting for months."

"Okay, then." She stood up, unzipped the back and stepped out of it, revealing her own strapless bra, panties, and pantyhose. She held it up, then looked at me, and then held it up again.

"What size are you?"

"36 jacket..." I began.

"No, silly, you're women's size. You look pretty close to me..." She kicked off her heels and we were just about eye to eye. "Take off your clothes."

I hesitated due to old embedded cautions but then those disappeared and I began to disrobe before this gorgeous woman in her underwear. Shoes, jacket, tie, shirt, undershirt, pants and I was down to my lingerie.

"Mmm, very sexy, honey," she said with a knowing smirk. "Now, go slowly, but put it on. I have to see if it fits."

I took the prized dress from the T-Mobile girl, stepped into it and slowly brought it up my body. The satin slid up my legs, over my tented panties and up my torso. I slid my arms very carefully into the arm holes and then settled it on my body.

"Get out!" she exclaimed and for a second I was shocked that she wanted me to leave, but then I realized that she must have watched Seinfeld as a kid. "It's perfect. Here, let me zip you up." I listened to the zipper and almost flooded my panties with cum. I certainly moaned.

The room got even more electric at that point. Carly walked back around to my front, only inches away from me. She looked into my eyes and licked her lips. I leaned forward to kiss her but she backed up enough to keep our lips from touching. "Boyfriend, no kissing. But I wouldn't want you to stain this dress after all this..."

Her hand slid under the hem of the dress and found my panties. Her cool fingers slid around my cock, my panties sliding to my balls. Holding the dress up and away with her other hand she began to stroke my cock. It only took about ten seconds before I moaned and began spurting jets of cum into her fingers and palm.

"Oh wow," she whispered, watching my cock throb and cum pour out. "You cum a lot more than my boyfriend. Grab some tissues."

I reached over and helped her contain the come and she resumed stroking my cock until it was dry and getting half-hard. She carefully cleaned my cock up with more tissues and tucked it back into my panties. She smoothed the dress down and smiled, shaking her head in amazement.

"You are one sexy bitch," she laughed. With that, she helped me out of the dress again and we both dressed in our normal clothes. I had to write a big check, but I drove home that night with Carly's dress in the passenger seat and the feel of her fingers on my cock in my mind.