The Table

Story Info
When setting the table turns fun.
990 words
3.67
32.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While leaning over the table setting the silverware down I didn't notice you walking up behind me. As I was placing the last spoon on the table setting I felt your hands rub over my hips and pull them backwards onto your crotch. I notice a slight hint of your rising erection and I feel my body instantly react to your warmth. With your lips working on the back of my bare neck I feel your hands rise over my body, lightly teasing and torturing me into wanting you more. I feel your hands slowly reaching my breasts, lightly stroking them with smooth long pauses. When your touch finally reaches my nipples I feel you tugging at them through my loose T-shirt and my back instantly arches to feel more of you. I have no words in me except a soft moan escaping my lips. I have to lean over more putting more weight on the table as my legs start to become numb while my whole mind is set on how your hands, tongue, and mouth are working on me. I feel the tiny pulse in my tummy as I rub my ass back onto your now hard cock. I want you and so far the only way I can have you is my forcing my way against you.

I hear your soft laugh as you tell me to slow down. I don't want to, the only thing I want is your cock inside of me as fast as it can be. As I turn around to face you, I feel you nibbling and licking my neck. When I finally face you I instantly reach to kiss your lips, in stead you suddenly take hold of my face and keep working at my neck. Licking, nibbling and kissing every inch while I moan and beg for more. I want any part of you in me and I can't seem to have anything but the harsh lashing of your gentle tongue torturing not only my neck but every inch of me demanding for more. I feel the heat of my pussy and my juices gently releasing themselves from me. I want you and I am moaning your name when I finally feel you release my neck and gently lean me back even more on the table.

I begin to lift the him of my T-shirt up when I feel you push my hands away and take to the task yourself. Each inch you lift I feel a gentle kiss on my tummy and all the way up. When you finally toss away the shirt and leave my breast bare and braless I finally feel closer to complete satisfaction and begin to shiver. I feel your tongue taking complete control over my left nipple and I want all of me inside of your mouth. You lean me back more as you go to my right nipple and work your tongue over it. I feel your hands pulling at the button on my jeans and am half tempted to help you undo them, but I am enjoying the torture and want you to work hard to get them off. When you finally undo them I feel your light tug and I lift my ass up for you to pull them all the way down. I feel a blush creep to my cheeks as I remember I decided to go without panties. Maybe it was an inside thought that I wanted you to do me as quickly as possible and so I left myself as little layers as possible. If that were the case you still didn't seem to care and pushed away my hands as I reached for your own shirt.

I feel myself leaning back and my back arching once again as your mouth moves down my body. I feel your hands gently rubbing my breasts and sides all the way down to my hips. Your lips are kissing and nipping at the soft flesh above my pubic bone, I loose all shame as I pull my legs apart just hoping you will give me the relief I desire. You laugh once again as you come back up between my legs kissing my flesh all the way to my jaw. Just when I feel like you are going to begin to fuck or kiss me you work your way back down. Slower. Kiss my jack, neck, chest, shoulders, breasts, tummy, arms, wrists, and back down over my hips. I am moaning endlessly now begging you to just take me. Just to give me something more. I finally feel your tongue gently lick outside of my pussy lips and feel as though I could scream with having you so close to what I want yet so far. You gently tell me it's my fault that you haven't licked me right at my core. I'm too wet you joke. I feel like I could kick you, except it feels so good and I can't feel my legs.

Finally I feel you gently spread my lips and lick one long lip against my whole length. I quiver while I let out one long moan. I feel my orgasm so close and fear that it will come too quickly. While your tongue is licking and sucking on every crevasse of my sex I feel your finger gently slip in slowly and smoothly. Instantly I clamp down for the hardest orgasm making me scream out your name. As you gently lick as my orgasm leaves I have nothing on my mind except the intense feeling of being completely and fully satisfied. I feel you gently lay your head on my tummy seemingly to have completely worn yourself out while giving me so much satisfaction. I want more though, and this time I want you as quickly as I can have you.

I gently push you off and slip from the table to the floor ...