The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 02

Story Info
Adele, under orders, gets to grip with her boss.
5.2k words
4.47
24.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* I'm sorry that it has taken so long to write part two of this three part series. To be honest, I was finding it hard to finish. For those who have been reading the various series, I have found it much easier to write about Jade than Adele, but I finally got there. I also know where it's going in the final part so the wait will be much shorter. Again, as always, don't read this if you only like stories about loving couples only having sex with each other. Thanks.

*

With a little organising and a lot of plotting, the stage was set for Adele's week at the centre of our sexy foursome.

Unbeknown to the blonde bitch (I mean that in a loving way!), she had confessed to me online as to her deepest fantasies, and now myself and my dirty other half Jade, my best friend and Adele's boyfriend, Paul, were ready to have our fun.

As with Jade when she spent a sordid weekend at Paul and Adele's house, being used, abused and tortured, Adele would have to follow our every command, in line with our foursome rules. We decided to announce our attentions, via a quick email.

'Adele,

It is time for you to be the subject of our sexual adventures. Starting this Monday, I shall send you an email at 7am sharp. You will carry out its commands to the letter, and report back in full detail to all three of us when your daily missions are competed. You will have four days of tasks.

And before you even think about objecting, this has been decided by all of us, so I am afraid you have no wiggle room, so to speak.

Luke.'

I copied in everybody, and quick as a flash she replied 'to all'.

'Guys,

Bring it on. It's up to you to work out how to push my buttons, and I am pretty sure you won't do half as well as I did with you, Jade.

Maybe if you ask nicely, the boys will allow you to lick a few assholes and suck a few bathroom dicks along the way, as I know your inner slave is no doubt unhappy at being locked away for a couple of weeks.

I'll be waiting... yawn. :)'

Typical Adele. Cheeky, arrogant, controlling but sexy. She was in for a rude awakening.

We decided not to contact each other for a few days, other than the three of us agreeing to our plan, which was mainly concocted by me, with a lot of vocal support from Jade, who would get horny every time we talked about it. She was like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Thankfully, I had a busy weekend, so before I knew it I was waking up, bright and early, on Monday morning, ready to deliver a first blow to Adele's over-confidence.

'Morning,

It begins now. From this moment until you leave the house you will remain silent.

Please wake up Paul with breakfast in bed. His favourite. As he eats, please treat him to a blow job, making sure you swallow his cum for your breakfast.

Then, change into your short grey skirt with matching waist jacket, which does up tightly at the front. Wear a white blouse which can be undone and nice black suspenders. Choose your own underwear. Also, you will find a suitcase in your lounge, along with details of a hotel where you will be staying for the next two days.

Today, at work, you will pick a colleague and flirt with them. You choose. It must be proper flirting. Not just a look or a suggestive comment. Put on a show, be suggestive, and push the boundaries a little.

Adele, you are not to as much as brush your hand against your tits, or even think about reaching between your legs. If you do, then you will be breaking our special bond.

Until this evening.

Luke, Jade and Paul.'

I could not directly tell her to pick her boss, David, as she might get suspicious, but it was a calculated risk. My cohorts were under strict instructions not to reply to this email or goad her on. From now on, we were in operation mode, and we all had a job to do. So, we all headed to work, as normal, albeit in distracted moods, but soon enough Jade and I were just finishing a second glass of wine after dinner when Adele emailed with her story of day one.

'Guys,

Okay, so I did what you said this morning. I assume you do not need details of me sucking Paul's dick, as you have seen that before, and Jade also knows what it feels like having Paul stuffed in all three of her cheap holes, so let me skip to the main course.

I chose my boss, David, who is in his forties but very sexy indeed, and we already enjoy quite a flirtatious relationship, as Paul knows. In fact, Paul has made me fantasise about fucking him a few times when we were having sex with each other, so he knows that I find him attractive, and my dirty boy seems to get off on the fantasy of my boss defiling me, don't you Paul?

Anyway, I went to the morning meeting with loads of staff, but then afterwards, when he went to his office, I brought him a Starbucks, and we began to chat.

He said he liked my outfit, as always, but instead of shying away, I told him that he would like my suspenders even more, which made him laugh.

His office door was shut, so I continued.

''Sometimes I like to be a little naughty with my selection of under garments.''

I was perched on the end of his desk, as he sat beside me, so I simply crossed my legs and my skirt rose an extra inch. He looked down, then away quickly, not quite sure how to take this forwardness, so I made it easier for him.

''So, what did you do at the weekend?''

''Oh,'' he spluttered, still glancing down at my thighs every time he thought he could get away with it.

''I had a couples night out on saturday which was quite drunken, then watched the football on sunday. I was a little hungover. You?''

''Never mind me. Did you get your wife drunk enough to get a little action?''

''Ha! I did actually. And I needed that, believe me. That was an added bonus. She even...''

In the building sexual tension he almost said too much, but his sentence trailed off into an awkward silence.

''Even what?''

''Oh, nothing, it was fun, put it that way. Now, Adele, you are going to have to let me concentrate on my work. Cheeky girl.''

''Oh, come on. We're friends, aren't we? What did she let you do?''

I was smiling, teasing him.

''Adele...''

''I even wore my special stockings. How can you keep a secret?''

I lifted my left leg - the one closest to him - about a foot or so off the ground, causing my skirt to rise even more and reveal my stocking tops to him. From his seated position, he might have also caught a glimpse of the black lace panties I picked out this morning.

''Come on, David, you can tell me. Did she let you in the back door?''

''Adele! No, it wasn't that. Behave!''

''Tell me! Don't be shy. Tell me and I will leave you alone. Come on, look, I am walking away.''

I turned and walked towards the door, taking slow steps, all the while reaching behind me and pulling my skirt up slowly at the back, over my stocking tops but just below the beginning of my ass. I stopped dead, half way to the exit.

''I can keep going if you like, but you have to talk.''

''Wow, okay, okay... she swallowed. That's what I was going to say.''

''Is that all? Okay, laters...''

As I took my last five steps towards the door I raised my skirt another two inches, so he could see the beginnings of the round globes of my ass, and no doubt the material tight against my pussy from behind. He must have had a few seconds to devour me with his eyes, then I just pulled the skirt down and walked out.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day as he had meetings from noon onwards. I think that completes part one of your pathetically easy task. What's next? And please, try to challenge me next time.

A'

While she thought she was in control, all three of us knew our plan had worked almost to perfection, with an added factor making day two all the more easier. We replied straight away, although typing was made a little more difficult by a horny Jade and her foul mouth...

''I can't wait until she gets what's coming to her.''

''She thinks she's the fucking Queen Bee but she's just a little cock sucker.''

''Make her do something disgusting in the hotel tonight!''

'Adele,

Day One was satisfactory.

Tomorrow, you will wear the semi-sheer white panties and bra, plus your white blouse, short black skirt and black jacket.

You can flirt more, as you see fit with your boss, but your goal is to make him agree to take you to a bar (address attached) for a drink after work. His conversation yesterday should give you enough ammunition to entice him.

You will tell him that your partner is picking you up at 9pm, but Paul will arrive half an hour earlier and he expects to find you a little closer to your boss than you should be.

You will leave when Paul tells you and, once in the car, he will drop you back at your hotel. This must be done in silence.

As for your comments about how easy this is for you, I would save your judgement until the end of the week. And remember, no touching!

L, J and P.'

The rest of the night was spent mostly with my cock buried in some part of Jade or another, as she continued to get off on Project Adele. My brunette lover was still flirting with her boss, who had discovered her bag of sex toys and naughty accessories during her challenge, so most of our evenings' fucking was accompanied by lurid, boss-related fantasies!

I will not bore you with our dull tuesday, as we waited for Adele to do as ordered. I did ring Paul a few times just to make sure he knew the plan, and then waited for our frustrated blonde to email us, which she did just before ten o'clock, although Paul had already texted me to say that things 'worked like a charm'.

'Luke, Paul and whore,

I dressed as ordered. Thanks for the cheap knickers. I actually mean that. They were so thin I could feel the outside air on my pussy as I walk to the taxi rank.

We had the morning meeting again, only this time it was David who said he needed to see me about something connected to his next meeting, and could I head to his office in 20 minutes. In front of a packed room, I simply nodded professionally, then headed once again to get him a coffee.

As I entered the room, he was much more bullish, taking the coffee from me and saying, ''looks like a repeat performance from yesterday!''

''No stockings this time I am afraid. I am just all leg!''

''Yes, I can see that! Anyway, I do need to see you about something so if you can sit down I want to run through a few client profiles with you.''

He began to talk, but his eyes were drawn to my legs, which I kept uncrossing, and crossing again, no doubt giving him quick flashes of my panties, although from his vantage point I am not sure he would have gotten the full benefit.

''Something distracting you, boss?'' I smiled.

''You know full well what you are doing, you little tease. Now either sit still or open your legs while I run through this, one or the other. I have to leave in five minutes.''

David had gained a little confidence from yesterday, so I called his bluff, lifting in my left leg over the arm of the chair, causing my skirt to stretch open and allowing him a clear view of my panties, which in turn offered him a semi-clear view of my little wisp of pubic hair and my bare lips. You picked the panties, so you get the picture.

There was silence, but then he once again showed a new-found composure.

''That's better. Now, let me ask you about...''

For the next few minutes he just talked shop, but the shy glances were a thing of the past. He never looked at my face once, but instead stared up and down from his notes to my split legs. I liked his style. It took me from wet to soaking.

''Will that be all, sir?''

''It will have to be for now. Maybe I will need more from you later.''

I just got up and left his office, adding, ''you know where I am!''

As usual, he got really busy, but just after lunch I received an email from him, telling me that the meetings had gone well and my advice had helped, so I emailed him back and asked him was he able to lose the image of my seating position from his head, to which he replied with a smiley face and a simple 'No'.

'Okay boss, well, I am glad it worked out well for you. You could take me for a drink after work to celebrate your good day. After all, I did help in more ways than one! And remember what your wife does for you after too many drinks!'

He replied straight away, saying 'yes, would love to', so I emailed him the address of the bar and told him to meet me there at seven, rather than leave together.

The rest of my day involved wanting to go to the toilets and finger fuck myself but I wouldn't give you three the satisfaction of seeing me fail!

I arrived at the bar ten minutes before him, and found a quiet table in the corner. The bar was half empty anyway. He spotted me and sat down to his large whiskey that I had already ordered him, gulping down half of it in one swig.

For half an hour or so we just talked with a bit of mild flirting. I didn't want to go too fast, too soon, as I had an hour before Paul was due. We were on our third drink when I began to ask him if he liked my little show today. This third drink took care of any embarrassment, and he said he wished every meeting would be as rewarding.

''I feel naughty when I wear slutty underwear to work. It makes the day go more quickly. They are very thin so it feels like I am almost naked.''

''I know, Adele, I fucking saw that for myself!''

''What did you actually see?''

He laughed. ''It was like looking at a woman taking a shower through frosted glass. You can see outlines but not the real thing.''

With that, I got up and strolled confidently to the nearest restroom, entering the cubicle and removing my panties. They were well worn and wet from our naughty conversation. I stuffed what little material there was into my inside jacket pocket and returned to my boss.

''So, David, where we we?''

''Before you just got up and walked away?''

''Yeah, you were saying you felt a little frustrated.''

''No, not frustrated. Excited would be a better word. I couldn't stand up for ten minutes after you left!''

''I'm sorry,'' I replied, pretending to feel ashamed. ''I held your day up. Maybe this will make amends.''

I reached into my jacket and removed the panties, reaching forward and placing them into his suit pocket.

''A little memento of today. Do you think you can find a use for them?''

His laugh met my mischeivious smile.

''You are unbelievable.''

''Shall I stop?''

''No. Please don't. It's actually making my mornings exciting!''

We talked a little more before he reached the obvious conclusion.

''So, if I have your panties in my pocket, that means you don't have any on at the moment?''

''Well done Columbo! Of course I don't. Do you think I have a spare pair for occasions when I give my boss my dirty first pair?''

''Ha, okay, stupid question, but how am I meant to concentrate now?''

''Go get me another drink and I will help you with that.''

He did just that, and when he returned I asked for his assistance.

''I seem to have dropped my purse on the floor below the table. Can you be a gentleman and get it for me? It's quite small so it might take you a while.''

His eyes widened, as did my legs, causing my short skirt to ride up a little more. As he disappeared, I raised my ass slightly and pulled it up another inch, allowing my boss his first clear view of my pussy. I could feel his eyes burning into my cunt lips, causing me to twitch a little in excitement. I wondered would he be bold enough to touch it, but after about 15 seconds he surfaced, looking a little flustered.

''Did you find what you were looking for?''

''Oh yes. I don't know what to say.''

''Are you excited?''

''Fuck yes.''

''I don't believe you. Slide around beside me.''

He did as told, moving to my side. I reached between his legs, finding his hardened wood and giving it a little squeeze. He was rock solid. Not bad for an older man but then again, as you three know, I have a beautiful little cunt.

''You were telling the truth then. I hope your wife looks after you tonight. I'm excited too, you know, although you don't have to take my word for it.''

With lust now in control, he quickly looked to see that a waiter wasn't passing by, and reached underneath the table, rubbing his hands up the side of my thigh, as I moved to the edge of my seat, offering myself up to him. He quickly reached the folds of my pussy, jabbing one finger into my soaking hole, which caused me to bite my lip, as you haven't allowed me to touch myself since we began this adventure.

He looked into my eyes and began to tell me that I was right about being wet, and that I needed some more attention.

''So does my thirst,'' I answered, lifting my empty wine glass.

He was putty in my hands, pulling his sticky finger away from its hiding place, and racing to the bar for more alcohol. I knew Paul was only about ten minutes away, so I fixed my skirt and waited for his return.

''So,'' he said immediately, ''where were we?''

''I am afraid you have gone as far as you are going to go today, but be a darling and rub your hands on the exposed part of my thigh will you. It relaxes me.''

My request surprised him, but he was under my control now and he did as told, leaning into me as his hand roamed from my knee to an inch or so below my skirt. I asked him flirtatious questions about whether or not he would require a private meeting tomorrow, and stuff like that, and the next thing I knew, Paul was standing a couple of yards away, right in my gaze, while David was too engaged to notice.

I stiffened up and pushed David's hand away, feigning shock and greeting Paul with a look of guilt.

''We are leaving. Now.''

Paul said this forcefully, but immediately turned away and began to leave. I grabbed my purse and scurried after him, leaving David in a state of shock.

Once outside, as you know, I wasn't allowed to talk with the love of my life. That was the hardest part of your challenge so far! Although I will admit I am a little curious as to where you are going with this next!

By the way Paul, you should have made me suck your dick in the car. I am so fucking horny now. I would have sorted you out too Luke, and Jade, if you had have been in the back seat. Still, your loss!

A'

Not just a perfect scenario so far but also Adele was starting to crack. She was obviously dying to touch herself, and was now intrigued as to what we had planned for her.

Jade read the email, commenting on how sexy the whole scenario was and that Adele must have been loving fulfilling her bosses fantasy, even though she was still acting the tough nut. We emailed back almost immediately.

'Adele,

A good days work, although we are only beginning to test you.

Tomorrow is a big day, as you will become a whore.

You must persuade your boss to give you both thursday and friday off work, non vacation, with pay, using your body as a bargaining devise.

He will be expecting the worst after yesterday, maybe even fearing a confrontation with your aggrieved partner, so you will have to make him feel comfortable again, before securing your short notice sabbatical.

You must not fuck him, and you are still not allowed to cum. We trust you will be honest if you fail.

We will pick you up outside your office at 6pm sharp. Do not be late.

Thats all for now,

Your controllers.'

Wednesday proved to be a busy one, with both myself, Jade and Paul leaving work early and, as usual, Jade taking forever to pack her bag, even though we were only going on a short trip. Paul took his car, and before long we were waiting on Adele to make it a foursome, and to divulge details of her day.

Sure enough, at six o'clock she joined myself in the back seat, with Jade riding up front with Paul. She was very excited to see us, and Jade leaned over to give her a welcoming hug. As we set off, Adele began her story telling. We stopped her to ask questions on a few occasions, but for the sake of easier reading, here's what she said in full without interuption.

12