The Taboo Escort

Story Info
Rhonda poses as an escort to seduce her son.
2.6k words
4.39
162.6k
225
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

Kelly walked past the bathroom in the hallway. A familiar sight met his eyes. Once again, his mom had left the door cracked open just a bit. He peeked in and saw his mom in the shower. He watched the water glisten and run down her naked body. It was like she was putting herself on display for him. Ever since Kelly had graduated, he and his mother seemed to be playing some sort of twisted game. Every time Rhonda would take a shower or change clothes, she would always leave the door open, just enough for Kelly to see in. It was like she wanted him to watch her... and he did.

Testing the limits, Kelly started doing the same thing. More than once he had seen his gorgeous mother gazing at him in the shower or in his room. Rhonda stood 5'4" with long, dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was single and so excited when Kelly decided to continue living with her after graduating. That was almost two years ago. Now he was about to turn twenty and wanted to treat himself to a birthday present.

Rhonda stood outside of Kelly's room, listening to him talk on the phone with his friend Andrew. "No man, I'm really gonna do it. Yeah, I'm going to hire an escort. Oh yeah, it's all legit; don't you know how it all works? Okay, I don't either, but I'm gonna find out."

Rhonda was overcome with jealousy. The thought of Kelly hiring a hooker made her blood boil and her heart break. Over the last two years, she had flirted with the idea of telling him how she really felt, but was much too scared. Just knowing he was watching her, and of course, doing some watching herself had been close enough for her. Now that he was venturing out and even making plans on a sexual encounter, Rhonda knew she had to act and act fast.

That afternoon Rhonda bought a burner phone and called her two best friends over to her house. Tammy and Ginger were hanging out around the pool in the backyard when Rhonda told them about her plan. "I've got to get him to call this cell, so I can set it up. I've already bought the phone and booked time at a hotel. Now I just need to get the number into his hands. It will be a great practical joke for his birthday. Tammy, will you do the honors?"

"Sure," Tammy replied. "Just tell me what you want me to do."

Kelly was in the kitchen when Tammy walked in. "Oh, hey Miss Tammy," said Kelly.

"Hey sweets," Tammy said smiling, "listen, Andrew told me about you hiring an escort..."

"Oh great," Kelly interrupted. "I tell him one secret and he goes and blabs to his mom. I'm sorry; it's so embarrassing."

"No no," she said, "don't be embarrassed. There are lots of guys who do that sort of thing. I actually have some connections, if you're interested."

"Really," Kelly whispered, "You mean, for real?"

"Absolutely," Tammy said enthusiastically, "all you have to do is text the word 'hookup' to this number." She handed him a slip of paper. "Once you get a response, you can work out all the details. What do you think?"

"This isn't a joke," Kelly said with hesitation in his voice. "I'm not gonna have some dude in a clown suit come to my house and start stripping or anything like that, right?"

Tammy smiled. "Have I ever lied to you?"

Rhonda and Ginger were sitting by the pool when Tammy came into the backyard. "He bought it; hook, line and sinker. What are you planning, anyway Rhonda? You're not going to embarrass him too bad are you? I'm already feeling guilty about playing a part in this joke."

"What are you talking about," Ginger laughed. "I hope she takes pictures!"

"Don't worry," Rhonda said. "It will all be in good fun." Her phone chirped. "Wow, that was fast." She texted back and forth with Kelly for a while, ironing out all the details; all the while Kelly never knowing he was texting his mom. When Tammy and Ginger asked her later what had happened, she lied and said she had backed out and not gone through with the practical joke.

Kelly knocked on the hotel room door. He noticed it moved a little as he knocked, letting him know it was unlocked.

"Come in," a female voice said from the other side of the door. Kelly pushed the door open and stepped in the room. A woman stood with her back to him, wearing a long, black trench coat with her hair done up. The smell of perfume filled the room. It was so familiar to him.

"Um, hello," Kelly said nervously. "I'm Kelly." He closed the door behind him. "I've never done anything like this before, so I'm pretty nervous." The woman didn't say anything. "Um, well, can I ask what your nane is?" he said, trying to break the ice and calm himself.

Rhonda slowly looked back over her right shoulder, cutting her eyes at him. In her sexiest voice she said, "You can call me Mommy."

Kelly's jaw dropped and he stumbled backwards. "What?" he gasped. "What the... how did you... oh my god!" He took another step back. His face turned bright red in embarrassment. "I knew it! I knew this had to be some sort of prank or joke for my birthday."

"This is for your birthday," Rhonda said, moving towards him, "but it's no joke. I think it's time for both of us to come clean."

"What are you talking about," asked Kelly.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I know you watch me in the shower. I know you spy on me when I'm getting dressed and undressed. I know who you're thinking about when you jerk your dick at night, while you're laying in your bed. You see baby, I've been watching you too. You don't have to hide anything from me anymore."

"But this is wrong; isn't it?" Kelly asked, with a note of panic in his voice. "We're not supposed to have these kinds of feelings for each other." His face burned and grew even more red.

"You can't deny it," Rhonda said, taking both of Kelly's hands in hers. "If Mommy says it's okay, then it's okay. Besides, I don't think you can resist me; not here; not like this." Rhonda stepped back away from him. She let her long dark hair down; shaking it loose and then she took off the trench coat, letting it drop to the floor. "How does Mommy look?"

"Oh my god," Kelly stammered. Rhonda wore a black, shiny, vinyl corset that zipped up in the front with a matching vinyl thong. She also had on black, thigh high stockings with garters and stiletto heels. Her lips were a dark shade of glossy red. She was perfect. Walking back to him, she touched his face and spoke in a sultry voice.

"We've been playing these games for too long, baby," she said as she started slowly undressing him. "No one knows what her little boy needs more than his mommy." She pulled his shirt up and off of him. "It's okay to be nervous, honey. I'm nervous too." She unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the floor. "Let Momma make it all better." She bent down and untied his shoes. Kelly stepped out of them and removed his socks. He was standing in front of Rhonda wearing nothing but his boxers. "C'mon hun," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bed. "Sit here with me. Don't be scared."

Kelly's head was spinning as he sat on the bed next to his mother. "I don't know if I can do this," he said looking away from her.

"Just relax sweetheart," she said softly, "All you have to do is relax and let go. It's okay, honey. I long for you. I want you so bad and I know you want me too. I consume your every dream and desire, don't I?"

"Yes," Kelly breathed. "I want you more than anything, but it's all too much to take in."

Rhonda touched his arm. "There is no one I would rather be with than you, baby. Look at me. You like making me happy don't you? Don't you want to make Mommy happy?"

Kelly could feel his heart about to beat out of his chest. "Yes I do. I want to please you in every way possible. I know you're trying to seduce me. You were right; I can't resist you." She slowly unzipped the corset, exposing more of her breasts to him.

"Then take it," Rhonda said more aggressively, "take me right now." Kelly couldn't stand it any longer.

"Oh Mommy!" he gasped as he grabbed her and buried his face between her tits.

"That's it!" Rhonda cried out. "Come to Momma!" He kissed and licked between her breasts wildly as he groped and squeezed them through the vinyl corset. Rhonda leaned her head back and moaned loudly. She reached up and unzipped the corset where he could get to her nipples. Kelly placed his mouth over her left nipple and sucked hard, making Rhonda cry out. He worked his tongue in figure eights all around her swollen nipple. He licked his thumb and rubbed it across the right one; also taking time to pinch it. He sucked on the right nipple and squeezed her beautiful breasts.

Kelly kissed up to her neck and zipped the vinyl corset back up. He loved how Rhonda's tits looked in the vinyl lingerie. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss with their tongues exploring each other like mad, making Rhonda's pussy soaking wet. As they continued to kiss each other, Kelly moved his hands all over Rhonda's back, feeling the vinyl along with her silky, smooth skin. She wrapped her hands in his hair as they kissed more and more passionately.

"Oh baby," she said between kisses, "lay back for me. I want to taste you." Kelly lay back on the bed as Rhonda slid down between his legs, pulling off his boxers. "This is my cock. Do you understand? This cock belongs to Mommy." She wrapped her lips around his manhood and plunged down on it, also grabbing and gently squeezing his balls.

"Oh my god," Kelly panted. "You feel so good."

Rhonda started licking his shaft. "You like that, baby? You like the way your Momma sucks your cock?" With his cock buried all the way in her mouth, she reached down and used one finger to massage his asshole. This made Kelly shiver all over. She pulled away and took off her vinyl thong panties. "Do you want to lick your mommy's pussy?"

"Yes ma'am," he said, trying to catch his breath. She crawled onto the bed and they switched positions. Kelly kissed and licked all around her pussy lips; teasing her intensely; sliding his tongue up her slit. Finally he licked her clit hard. She cried out in pleasure. He slowly licked her clit, moving his tongue in circles; starting slow and then going faster and faster.

"Oh yeah," Rhonda panted. "You lick your Mommy so good, baby."

Kelly buried his tongue in Rhonda's pussy. She moaned and gasped as she started grinding her warm, wet cunt on his face.

"Oh Kelly," she screamed, "I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make Momma cum! Oh fuck yes! Deeper baby! Tongue fuck me deeper! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm cumming! Oh Kelly, I'm cumming!"

Rhonda's whole body was bucking and writhing as she climaxed; screaming in complete ecstasy. Her cum was all over Kelly's face. She was panting and gasping for breath. Her body was shaking. She stared down at her little boy's cum covered face and beckoned him to lie next to her on the bed. She licked her cum off of his lips, and then kissed him hard, putting her tongue deep into his mouth. They stared into each other's eyes as Rhonda steadied herself. Her head was still buzzing from the earth shattering orgasm she had just experienced. She gave Kelly one more quick kiss on the lips, and then she got on her knees and straddled him. His brown eyes gazed back into hers. Kelly put his hands on her waist as she slid her dripping wet pussy over his hard cock. With their eyes still locked, she began to slowly ride him.

"You like it, don't you baby?" she asked in her seductive voice.

"I love it," Kelly said, completely lost in the moment. "I love the way I feel inside you."

Rhonda increased her rhythm, arching her back and breathing heavier. "I can't believe I'm fucking you. I've wanted this for so long. Oh shit; you feel so fuckin' good baby."

She leaned forward and put her hands on the bed. She was riding him fast and hard now. Kelly had his hands on her hips, pushing her down with more force on his cock. He was thrusting up, so his hard prick was slamming into her cunt. Her cries of passion were growing even louder.

"Oh god, baby yes!" she yelled. "Give it to Mommy! Give me that sweet cock!" Their bodies were slapping together. Rhonda tossed her hair out of her face and fucked Kelly even harder.

"I'm gonna cum, Mommy. Oh my god I think I'm gonna cum!" Kelly exclaimed. Breathing heavy, Rhonda rolled off of him.

"I want you to get on top of me and pound my pussy. I want you to fill your Mommy's cunt up with your hot load. Do it baby; cum inside me. Cum inside your momma's pussy!"

Kelly got on top of her and rammed his hard cock into her waiting cunt. She screamed as he plowed her without mercy.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me hard baby! Harder! Harder!" The whole bed was rocking with the force of their bodies slapping together. Over and over he banged Rhonda with intense force. The harder they fucked, the more she liked it.

"That's it! Pound me with that sweet cock! Yes baby! Cum inside me! Cum for me right now Kelly. Give it to me. Give Mommy your cum!"

Kelly could feel it building as he relentlessly fucked her. Rhonda was screaming in absolute bliss as their eyes locked.

"Oh Mommy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum for you!"

"Do it Kelly! Cum inside your mother's pussy! Right now! Fill me up!!!"

"Oh god," Kelly's whole body tightened as a massive load of cum gushed from his cock, filling Rhonda's pussy and giving her exactly what she wanted. He gasped as his throbbing cock spewed what seemed like, endless torrents of his seed inside of his mom. He wrapped his arms around her and held on tight. Their juices ran out of Rhonda's hole, making a puddle on the bed. They were both trying to regain some control. She held him close and talked softly to him.

"Momma's baby; that's right honey; you're such a good boy; mommy's good little boy; my precious angel. You make me so happy baby. Just hold on to Mommy, sweetie. I've got you."

Kelly was lying next to Rhonda on the bed. They stared at each other. The tension that had been building for the last two years had just exploded. They knew things would never be the same between them again, but for now, they wouldn't have it any other way.

"You know," Rhonda finally said with a smile playing at her beautiful lips, "check out time isn't until eleven tomorrow morning. That means we have all night. What do you think? Should we make the most of it?"

"That sounds like a plan to me," Kelly replied. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," Rhonda said. She put her arms back around him and kissed him long and deep. It was perfect.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers