The Tachibana Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chie just looked at me, and breathed heavily. She didn't look too shocked. I sat back and looked at her. How come I hadn't noticed before that she had one nipple pointing slightly down and one slightly up? That was very, very cute.

'I need to go,' I reminded her, and stood up. Chie scrambled off the seat and almost tumbled to the floor, in a hurry not so much to get out of the way as to take up a similar position to mine, with a close-up view. I put the seat up - good manners cost nothing - held my semi-stiff cock beside her face, pointed it where I hoped it wouldn't splash up onto her too much, and pissed for her to see. She stared at my cock for several seconds, looked up at me and smiled, and then kissed the base. I shifted my grip, holding it behind her mouth, and as the flow slackened she kissed slowly up the side of the shaft, watching the pee issue from the head all the time. Finally, it ceased, and she kept her lips on the shaft just below the corona.

'You want to do it,' I said, holding the last spurt or two back. 'You can tell him that I told you to do it, if you like, but you want to.' There was no reaction. I turned my body just slightly towards her side, still holding my cock. 'There'll be a bit more than a drop,' I warned her.

Chie didn't move except to open her mouth, and I laid just the glans inside her. I let the last of my pee go, in two small spurts; Chie gave a quiet gurgle, looked up at last with a more submissive expression than I had yet seen on her, and swallowed.

I stepped back, and she stood up, took hold of my cock, and tiptoed up to kiss me lightly. 'Oishii,' she agreed, and led me back to the bedroom. There she pushed me down on the bed and lay beside me, her head by my groin. 'Less pressure from pee,' I explained sheepishly, as she gazed at my limp cock; 'but it will wake up.'

Chie took this as a challenge. She rubbed and licked, kissed and pulled; and it woke right up. 'It is so beautiful!' she said, as it stood straight for her.

'I've never claimed that, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' I answered. 'Maybe nobody ever told you that your arse was beautiful, but it is. Chie, come up here and lie on your side.' She moved up as I indicated, while I got up and rummaged on the floor for the lube which had been in my trouser pocket. I lay back down behind her, lifted one cheek and slid my cock easily halfway into her pussy. 'I'm going to get you ready, really slowly. If it ever hurts, say so straight away, and I'll stop. The lube will be a bit cold, but only for a second.'

I uncapped the tube and squirted a generous amount above and onto her dark star, moving slowly in her pussy all the time. Then I smeared one finger into it, pushed just inside her, less far even than when I had finger-fucked her three days before, or than half an hour ago, and paused.

Chie pushed her arse back. 'Not too cold. Feels good.'

'Sure it does,' I whispered, 'but we're still going slow.'

'Henry might be back soon.'

Oh, come on. 'I thought you said --'

'I told you, you think too much.' Chie pushed harder.

'I don't mind you messing with me about whether he's here, I guess; but if he isn't, do you want him to find us like this or not?'

Chie twisted round to look at me, as I pushed my finger all the way into her arse. 'Oh, that's good! Um, I might want to...say thank you. He might be a bit...that might be...I think I should tell him about that later, not let him just see.'

'Okay,' I said, and shut up. Patiently I worked on Chie's anus. The second finger was reasonably easy. Three fingers together down to the second knuckle didn't take too long, but the final joint didn't want to go in. I decided that was probably enough, but kept them there, flexing and arching, as her pussy dripped wetter and wetter around me. Inside her cunt, I screwed my cock around in firm curls, massaging her in every direction I could.

'I reckon you're ready,' I said finally. 'Your arsehole is ready for my cock to stretch it open and slide deep inside it, and later you can tell Henry how it feels when you come with another man's hard penis in this hole.' I withdrew from her pussy, fingered more lube into her arse and wiped some on myself to go with Chie's juices, and lifted her cheek again. 'Hold yourself here,' I said, and she took over.

I put my tip gently against her arse and she gave a sigh of anticipation. Holding her still by one hip, I guided myself in with my other hand. The lube and digital preparation had worked their magic, and my fat cockhead slipped past her sphincter easily. She flinched away all the same, and I stopped dead.

'Mm -- ng -- ah -- ahhhh,' Chie moaned incoherently; I waited until I was sure she was not hurting.

'That's it, Chie. The biggest bit is in. You've got me. Just a bit more lube,' I put some on the rest of my shaft and around her stretched ring, 'and I'm going to fuck you properly. Your first ever cock inside your arse. You can let go,' -- her hand was still holding one arse cheek up -- 'and enjoy it.'

I pushed slowly in until I was as deep as I could get in that spooning position, just to make sure Chie could take that, and started to fuck. Slowly at first, but she was so tight; tight, hot and turned on. I worried that I wouldn't last very long, and instead of withdrawing most of the way I stayed fairly deep in her and thrust fast so that my cockhead didn't feel so much. That was good for a few minutes, till Chie turned and planted febrile kisses on my mouth and my neck, encouraging me to go for it.

'Touch yourself,' I whispered. Chie put one hand to her mound, and almost immediately began to cry out. I began to come out further and make each thrust longer, and felt my own arousal increasing. 'Oh, god, Chie! So fucking good in your arse!'

'Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!' she yelped, in time with each inward thrust.

I knew she was nearly there. Her fingers were jammed against her crotch and I could see the tension in her forearm as though she was returning serve. I came out all the way until I could nearly see the head, then pushed all the way in, and again, and again, and again. 'OOOHH!' Chie's voice rose to a bellow, and I buried myself into her rectum as I came just behind her. My cock swelled in its climax, expanding outward in a joyous battle against Chie's sphincter, and ejaculated so much that I could feel the liquid pooled around its tip.

Her body shook gently for a while, then subsided, and she maintained a foetal position for so long I began to think she had gone to sleep; but when I eventually pulled out, trying to be slow, she reached behind and grabbed me. 'Nnnn. Don't...I think I'm going to...shi...make a mess!'

'Don't worry. It feels like that, because it's the same muscles, but you're pushing me out, not anything else. And, Chie, you can say "shit".'

'But it really feels like I'm going to...shit!'

'Can you get up? I mean, over me?' I knew the bedclothes were her concern. 'If a little bit comes out, it will go on me and I can wash.'

'I want you to stay in forever,' Chie muttered, but she raised herself onto one elbow and we managed to manoeuvre into reverse cowgirl.

'I like this position,' I remarked. 'We should try this next time maybe. Now, just lift up and backwards, and if there's any mess I'll go and clean up, don't worry.'

Chie arched her back, lifted up gently -- looking momentarily like a porn star - and let out a groan when the thickest part popped through her ring, followed by an instinctive grunt of embarrassment at the accompanying puff of air. But there was no splatter, white or brown. 'Daijoubu,' I said; 'it's all right.'

Chie reached behind her and patted at her hole, and turned round to face me. 'Nigel, that was...amazing. I really liked that.'

'Me too,' I said lightly. 'I came so hard in you. You are beautiful and sexy and you turn me on so much.'

'I think,' she continued quietly, 'I need to say thank you again.' She sank down beside me with her head next to my stomach, took my member in her hand and leant forward. I leant forward too; I wanted Chie to know that I loved how filthy she was being. I couldn't, in the end, see any evidence, but it didn't matter. There could have been something on my cock. She knew there could have been, and that I knew she knew there could have been, and she was going to suck it anyway. I was getting the definite impression that -- shall we say dirty sex? - had been part of her fantasy sex life for even longer than fucking another man.

'Thank you,' Chie whispered, talking directly to it. She kissed the head, licked around it, opened wide and took the whole heavy, softening snake into her mouth. I lay back, let her enjoy herself, and wondered how far she really wanted to go -- and how much Henry would find out from her. He would have to find out at second-hand, because he still had not come home.

After she had finished cleaning me, we cuddled on their bed, touched each other and talked. Was she still planning to report faithfully to her husband everything we had done?

'Yes, I will. He wants to know. Like he told you, he's still proud of me. He was so proud of the number of times he heard me come at the weekend, because it meant you couldn't stop fucking me. He was proud when he saw that I was walking a bit funny, because I was sore from how hard you fucked me. And he will be proud of me for doing...new things we do, because it means I turn you on so much that you want to do these, these unusual things. And anyway...I promised him.'

'Yeah. I get it, yeah. He should be proud, Chie, he really should. He is lucky to have you.'

'And I'm lucky to have him, don't you think? Lucky that he feels so happy when he hears how much another man loves...being with me. But I'm still nervous! I mean, he could still be shocked at the same time, you know? He could kind of feel, "Oh my god," as in, my wife is amazing, she's so sexy; but also, she's disgusting. And he might...' Chie gathered her thoughts. 'He trusts me, and we agreed about all this obviously, but if we do things that are really different, he might be scared that I'll just fall in love with that first experience...and that person.'

I shook my head. 'No, you can solve that. Or at least, if he isn't too disgusted, you can. Just do it -- whatever it is -- with him, a couple of times at least, and he'll forget to worry that he wasn't first. Maybe do it instead of telling it, like "we did this, then I did this, then I put this here..." he'll be too turned on and too into you to care.'

'Really?'

'Pretty sure. Better than telling him over breakfast, on a day you're meeting me again, "Last time, I sucked Nigel's cock clean after he fucked my arsehole. I'm already wet, looking forward to what he tells me to do today. Bye darling, have a nice day..." don't you think? That really might shake his confidence, like you said. So maybe you need to just keep some things we do secret for a bit, not forever, just until you and he are in the right...when it's the right time to talk about it, in bed together or whenever.'

Chie nodded, obviously considering.

'And, I'm not trying to be mean to Henry, but if you decide there's something you want to try and you really, really don't dare tell him about it, you can always extend that delay from a few days to a few years. You'll still tell him eventually, but maybe that 'right time' could take a while. Chie,' I was sounding a bit too passionate, perhaps, but I couldn't help it, 'if you...liked what we did today...maybe we've hardly started.'

Chie was silent for a few moments, then she kissed me suddenly, got up and began to dress.

'Nigel,' she said, facing away from me, 'this Saturday afternoon, come here and pick me up. We'll stay at a nice hotel. I'll book. I won't tell Henry until you arrive, okay?'

'Sure.'

When I was also dressed and on my way out to trek back to my own flat, we embraced once more. 'The things we did today,' Chie whispered, 'I liked all of them. I liked all the tastes. Nigel, I hope we've hardly started. And, thank you for the advice.'

I nodded. 'See you.'

***

The taxi drew up at the Taniguchis' that Saturday afternoon; I told the driver I'd be less than ten minutes and left my bag on the seat. I rang the bell, and Henry buzzed me up, opened the door and welcomed me effusively. 'Nigel! It's great to see you! Come in, come in.'

'Thanks Henry, good to see you too, but I won't today. Another time. I've just come to pick Chie up.'

With perfect dramatic sense, Chie was standing three feet behind him wearing a gorgeous figure-hugging floral dress and carrying an overnight bag. Henry's eyes were on stalks, but he tried his best to cover. 'Ungh. Sure! You, er,' he seemed to take in that I was moderately sharply-dressed too in a light suit, 'you two look great. I haven't seen that dress before,' he finished uncertainly.

'I bought it yesterday,' Chie replied, giving him a tender smile. 'Do I look nice?' She put her hands on her hips and twirled.

Henry nodded. 'Yes!'

'You look good enough to eat,' I added meaningfully.

'You too,' said Chie. She tripped past Henry, changed into her shoes, and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 'So I will.'

She reached between my legs and briefly cupped my bulge, then turned. 'Bye dear!'

'Bye...' Henry croaked.

'I'll bring your wife back tomorrow, Henry,' I said. 'Don't worry, you know I'll take good care of her.'

Chie closed the door behind us. Downstairs, she gave the driver directions and we checked in at a small but posh traditional hotel, with all the staff in kimono and the rooms entirely tatami-floored. We showered, ate an early dinner in the hotel's dining room, with hot rice wine, then retired to our room about half past six. The chambermaid had laid out the futons. Once inside, we attacked each other's buttons, clasps and zips until everything was scattered about us and sank into a side-by-side sixty-nine. For a few minutes we enjoyed kissing, tasting, licking, nibbling, and sucking. Midway through, I realised with mild surprise that I had not yet given even a kiss, never mind a firm tonguing, to Chie's arse, in three, or at least two-point-something, sessions.

There's no time like the present. I began fingering Chie's pussy, not to leave it feeling abandoned, pushed her cheeks apart a bit, stretched forward and touched my lips softly to her anus.

I expected a murmur of pleasure, or possibly a gasp of surprise. Instead Chie simply flooded my cock with more saliva and sucked harder, but the message of appreciation was just as clear. I kissed her ring again, firmly, then traced the tip of my tongue around it, around the other way, then across, up and down, and finally screwed it into the tiny hole. I was just getting into a rhythm when Chie pushed away, holding my cock. 'It's good,' she said apologetically, 'please do that more later, but I want this. I want this in me.' She rolled over and stuck her arse in the air. Doggy-style seemed to be one of her favourites. I got up and was about to penetrate her when I saw her mobile phone had caught her attention, where it had fallen out of her handbag.

I brought it to her, walked back behind her and slid effortlessly into her wetness. 'I expect,' I said over her initial gasps, 'Henry will want to know you're okay, won't he? That you've had a good dinner and have got somewhere to stay tonight?' I thrust harder, making sure that I could force groans into Chie's side of the conversation when I wished to. 'Call him.'

Chie pushed buttons, and I slowed down.

'Moshi moshi?' she began. 'Henry, watashi desu.' It's me. She carried on in Japanese for a few seconds; I caught 'we've eaten' and 'one room of course, silly'. I sped up a bit and achieved a hitch in her breath. 'Iya, daijoubu yo.' No, I'm fine.

I pulled all the way out and slammed all the way in, and started a slow but heavy, rhythm, holding her hips tightly. Chie gave a single 'Ahh!' and could no longer help a short, loud groan with each stroke that filled her tunnel. She switched to English. 'Yes...oh...he's here...oh!' She turned her head to look at me, but I shook my head. 'Noooo...he...not right now -- oh! oh! yes, you too, oh! yes, I will sleep very well -- oh -- hold on-'

I stopped and reached to take the phone, slipped out of Chie's pussy and knelt next to her face, holding the phone close to my pole. She didn't waste a second, enveloping as much of my sticky shaft as she could in her mouth and slurping loudly as she sucked up and dribbled down. We let Henry listen for close to half a minute; both of us adding some sighs of pleasure to the wet noises he could hear, before I returned to Chie's back end.

'Yes, I'm all right, I was just -- oh, oooh!' -- Chie's cunt and arse were plugged with my cock and thumb -- 'aaah...did it? No, I was just -- oh -- washing my hands, I put the -- ah! -- phone down by the basin. Have to. -- oh! -- go! Un, ashita kaeru wa!' I'll be back tomorrow.

Chie pushed end-call, and let the phone fall.

'You suck me so well. That was really sexy,' I said, pushing my thumb insistently.

'Yeah...delicious,' she agreed. 'I taste good. Henry was turned on, he could hardly breathe.

I grinned. 'Washing your hands.'

'Hmph. You tell me then...what else sounds like sucking a cock?'

'Don't know. Sucking this maybe?' I wiggled my thumb out of her arse and leant forward to give it to her, and she fastened on it eagerly, bobbing her head up and down in a good imitation of a blowjob.

'No,' I said eventually, 'maybe that doesn't either. Never mind. Chie, get on your back.' I wanted to be on top. Chie dropped down, swung one leg athletically over my head and lay back, and I drank in the lovely sight of her, breasts jiggling, legs apart and pussy swollen around me. We carried on in missionary. Finally her movements quickened, her body tensed and her voice caught, and I let myself go. I thrust faster and let out a loud shout as I finished inside her, taking a few more strokes to make sure Chie was there, and relaxed as I felt her fingernails in my back. I was getting to like being scratched.

It was still early. When we felt able to sit up, we ordered two more small bottles of saké, and had to wrap robes round ourselves hurriedly when the chambermaid brought them almost immediately on a lacquerware tray. Chie gave her some brief instructions and she drew curtains, lit a couple of low lamps and switched off the ceiling light. I poured for both of us, we sat face to face on the floor and Chie began to tell me about how things went at her house.

'Nigel, it's been good. We're so glad we waited until we found you. Henry loves hearing about us, it makes him just a bit jealous but it turns him on as well. I like telling him. I whisper in his ear,' Chie bent forward to show me, 'like this...I tell him how wet I get with you, even as soon as I see you. I tell him my pussy is ready for you instantly.'

'Have you told him your other hole is ready for me too?'

'Yes, I told him you fucked my arse...and put your finger in there...' Chie sat back and drank more wine.

'Have you done that with him?'

'Not...not his cock. But we will, he wants to. I told him you put your finger in there while you were licking my pussy, and he did that, he liked it. So did I of course.'

'Maybe you guys will do everything we do eventually,' I mused idly, not meaning it as a question. I refilled the tiny cups and we clinked and drank a toast to the possibility.

'Maybe. But it doesn't matter.'

'Right.'

'Like you said, I haven't told him everything yet. You're so strong and sexy and, I don't know...I'm so passionate for you, when I'm with you. Henry and I...it's so much sexier if we take more time.'

'Sure.' We drank more. Chie was getting flushed.

'I told him that you watched me pee. Not more than that.'

123456...8