The Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching a pair of doors, the two women following hurried forward and opened them. As she stepped through Jill saw the alter and a pair of candles flickering on it. Before it stood a man whose back was to them.

Before she could ask the woman continued speaking, "While we are few in number, there are still two kinds. Those who think of themselves, and those who thinks of others. You must choose, life and the other three in this room will die," Carolyn said softly. "Or die and they will live The choice is yours Jill."

Jill looked at her Aunt and then went to the pair of nude women behind her. "Goodbye my friends. I will miss you deeply." She turned back to Carolyn, "I'm ready Aunt Carolyn." She tilted her neck and swept her hair back, "I choose death."

"And so you solved the final piece..." Carolyn said sweeping Jill into a tight hug. "Welcome home and to eternal life by my side as my daughter." She looked at the pair of nude women behind them and smiled, "Ginger, will you and Mi Ling escort Jill to her room and get her settled in."

Of course mistress," Ginger replied.

It will be our pleasure," Mi Ling added.

"It's good to be back Aunt Carolyn," Jill replied as she hugged the woman back tightly.

Once she was alone with the man, Carolyn said in a silky voice, "It will be a pleasure to have you for dinner Father Timothy."