The Takeover Ch. 03

Story Info
Destroying her life continues...
4.4k words
4.22
64.5k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my affair has continued for sometime, neither Scott, my neighbor, friend's husband and most importantly, my lover nor I have relented one bit. We have have been carrying on this affair for close to one year now and my friend, his lovely wife, Jan still suspects nothing on my part. We have actually increased the intervals at which we see each other without attracting any attention to ourselves. The three of us will hang out as neighbors and friends seemingly innocent enough to Jan and the other people around us, but the hot sexual energy between Scott and I is always there.

Recently, Jan has become increasingly desperate as Scott finds sex with her less and less enticing. She will call me crying and confused about her outwardly perfect appearing marriage. Jan strongly suspects that Scott is cheating on her, she just does not have a clue to who that he is cheating with behind her back. She still thinks its one of his co-workers as she says he is always late coming home these days.

She complains that he no longer has sex with her on a regular basis and when they do it is quick and not fulfilling. Too bad for her, because when Scott fucks me it is the exact opposite, we have marathon fuck sessions until we are both completely spent. The saddest part of her whole dilemma is that she is actually more than ten years younger than me, was much fitter and better looking. Jan actually has started letting herself go because of how depressed she has been and gained a good ten pounds. Even now, I am always proud of myself for being able to steal Scott from her right under her nose.

The other day, during one our after work secret fuck sessions, Jan actually texted me that she had an emergency that she needed to talk to me about. Her husband, Scott had just finished going down on me and making me squirt all over my office chair when I saw the text from Jan saying she finally found evidence of his cheating. I quickly cleaned myself up, gave Scott a nasty tongue kiss and asked him to be patient. I got up, still naked and dripping from the waist down and returned her call. She sounded hysterical and crying and told me that she had found some worn pantyhose that were even stained in the crotch inside his suit jacket pocket. Since she doesn't wear pantyhose at all, she knew that they must belong to some other woman. She was completely balling on the phone and begged for me to go over to their house as she needed to talk about it before Scott got home.

I told her that I was stuck at work , but would go over as soon as possible. I got off of the phone and asked Scott about his indiscretion, since I knew the pantyhose didn't belong to me. He told me that they belonged to some girl he had met on his last business trip. I was a little shocked at his openness and bluntness about cheating with another woman besides me, but since I have no room to complain about cheating, I didn't make an issue of it.

He noticed that it still bothered me, so he quickly came over and started kissing me and telling me that it wasn't a big deal. It was just some waitress he picked up from from a restaurant when he was on his business trip. He actually had the nerve to blame it on me because I had gotten him use to fucking so often. He then told me that this was actually good for us, because it would throw Jan off the trail of our indiscretions and playfully said it would also serve to keep me on my toes to continue to be his best lover. I gave him a little playful slap across his face and then grabbed him close to give him another kiss. I then started going down on him. When he finished ejaculating all of his semen in my mouth, I swallowed all of it knowing that this really pleased him to see me do that.

I told him that I wanted to see what Jan found out and needed to go so I would have to make it up to him another time, especially since this session wasn't long enough for either one of us. I, personally wanted to go over in her time of need because seeing her confused and crying would make me incredibly horny for later. We quickly left my office after another nasty kiss and headed off in different directions.

When Jan opened the door to her and Scott's house, she looked worse than I had ever seen her before. She had gained even more weight lately because of her depression from her failing marriage. She was no longer eating healthy and had stopped working out like she used to do. She no longer looked like the fitness model that she once was and started looking like your typical suburban housewife even though she and Scott did not have any children yet. I, on the other hand, since I started fucking her husband have been looking better and better, thanks to those marathon fuck sessions. Jan's hair was a mess and her makeup was running down her face on to her shirt from her tears.

She was completely hysterical so I gave her a hug to calm her down. I aksed her some questions to make sure that she didn't know about me and Scott and was just playing some game with me about it. I quickly ascertained that she didn't have a clue and the olny thing she knew definitively was that he had in his possession another woman's underwear. She didn't even have the slightest clue where they had come from or who they belonged to. She assumed that he must be cheating on her as their sex life was in a complete downward spiral.

I know I am a horrible person for this, but even as she was sobbing in front of me I could not stop thinking about how I had been able to steal her husband from her and it was making my pussy wet just listening to her cry about possibly losing him. I already planned on calling him as soon as I left to give him a heads up about the details of what she knew or suspected. I did my best to console her and after awhile she actually started believing what I was saying to her. I told her that she needed to fight for her man and start doing the things that he likes in the bedroom to keep him happy.

I basically had her blaming herself for Scott straying by the end of our little talk. I told her that she didn't want to end up an old divorcee like myself. I said that she was still young and pretty so even if Scott decided to leave her she would still be better off than how my ex husband left me at age 40 for someone younger. She actually had the nerve to agree with me on that point and made a sad face about my predicament and said she was sure that I would meet somebody nice soon. The fucking stupid little bitch actually felt sorry for me! I was determined from that moment to make her pay for that later.

A few days went by and as Scott and I had finished another afternoon fuck session. I was curious to see what he was going to tell me about how he handled his situation with Jan so I asked him about it. He told me that everything was fine. He had explained to Jan that he was at a Hooters with his coworkers on his last business trip and they had gotten one of the waitresses to takeoff her pantyhose as a joke. They must have sneaked it into his suit jacket when he was in the bathroom. He even got one of his buddies at work to call Jan and tell her how sorry he was for causing all the trouble. He said Jan seemed to believe the story, but still had her doubts, which is what she conferred to me earlier in the day as well.

A few weeks later, Jan and I were having coffee together on a Saturday morning and she said she had come up with some ideas to spice up her and Scott's love life and wanted my opinion of them. The first idea was to go on a long second honeymoon and be together without any outside worries like work and other women. I thought to myself that this idea was not going to work for me as I would have to go two weeks without fucking Scott and I couldn't have him falling back in love with his wife in my absence. I quickly shot it down by asking her what she was going to do after their honeymoon. I told her if he was going to cheat then it would probably just continue after they got back (which it most definitely would!). She agreed with my assessment and then went onto her second idea.

Her second idea was to bring another woman into the their bed as Scott has always fantasized about a threesome with Jan and another woman. I asked her if she would be alright with something like that. She was sure if Scott was cheating on her that the other woman wouldn't do something like this for him and he would see how much she loved him by agreeing to a threesome. I said it might be awkward for her to see Scott fuck another woman . She said she wasn't sure about it either and maybe they could set some ground rules to prevent that.

When I asked her if she could even find another woman willing to go through with it as well. Jan looked up rather sheepishly and said she was hoping that I could help her out with this. Her reasons for asking me and not someone else was that since I am single there would not be the issue of a jealous significant other. She also figured since I haven't been with anyone in so long it would be good for me as well. The fucking bitch thought she was doing me a favor! I pretended to be shocked and confused by her proposal, but continued with the conversation.

She immediately said that one of the ground rules would be that at anytime someone wasn't comfortable that we would all stop. I asked if Scott even found me attractive enough to want me to join them in a threesome in their bed. She said that he would just be happy with a threesome so that didn't even matter, and she was sure that Scott thought I was cute (How sweet of her to say!). I sat there still pretending to be shocked and slightly upset by her proposal, but my pussy was already tingling with anticipation. I was already planning for the crazy fuck session that I would gladly do in front of Jan. I played coy and told her that even though I wanted to help her, I would have to think about it and get back with her.

I called Scott, as I knew he was out playing golf with his buddies, immediately after getting home as my pussy grew wetter on the drive home thinking about fucking him in front of Jan. Instead of going home however, I decided to meet up with him near the golf course in a secluded parking lot. He said that he had suggested a threesome when she asked him what he would like for her to do to spark up their sex life. He said he knew Jan didn't have anyone else to ask besides me. I was so horny and wet already, I took my shorts and soaked panties off in the car, just climbed over the center console and mounted him for an unplanned fuck session right there in the parking lot.

I decided that in order to make sure Jan continued to feel desperation in her marriage and her abilities to satisfy her husband to fuck him even more often so he wouldn't have the desire or energy to even look at her, much less have sex with her. My plan worked perfectly as she called me crying again a few days later saying that she went down on Scott for thirty minutes and he didn't even get semi hard for her the night before. She felt totally worthless as a wife and a woman at that point. She begged for me to help her save her marriage again so I reluctantly agreed to the threesome. I told her to think about it again and come up with some ground rules so everyone could be comfortable afterwards.

She e-mailed me a list of her three ground rules a few days later that said the following:

1. Ceasing the activity if anyone is uncomfortable

2. No sexual intercourse between Scott and You (Rebecca), oral sex, touching and fingering will be ok

3. No kissing between Scott and You (Rebecca)

I called her back and said those rules were fine by me if she was comfortable with them, especially since I planned on breaking all of them that night in front her anyway. I kidded/warned her that Scott might really like oral sex from me because my ex husband use always say he only married me for my oral abilities. She said that was fine because she didn't really care for giving head anyways. She said we could dress up like we were going out for dinner but start the sex upon my arrival on Friday night.

On Friday evening, I picked out a nice casual dress for the evening with a really sexy one piece sheer black bodysuit underneath the dress, which no one would be able to see until I took my dress off. I had also gotten a full pedicure and manicure along with a wax for the occasion because I wanted to look better than Jan in front her husband. Although Jan had not mentioned lingerie, I knew this outfit would drive Scott crazy for me as soon as he saw me. I finished the outfit with a pair of high-heeled sandals. As usual just getting ready got my pussy wet and my nipples hard, so I had the musk and the look of a wanton slut. I walked over to their house across the street in my dress and waved at another neighbor as I did so, little did they know what a home wrecking slut I was.

Jan opened the door for me as she was also nervous with anticipation about what was going to take place. She quickly ushered me up to their bedroom, as Scott was in their kitchen and Jan thought without a clue of her plans. She pulled me onto their bed and told me to sit on the edge with her. See called for Scott to come up for a surprise and she and I both sat in rapt anticipation for him to come in as we heard him climbing the stairs.

When he finally came in to the bedroom he acted very surprised to see me there. Jan took her dress off to expose her completely nude body underneath, went over and kissed him. I took her cue and disrobed to my black bodysuit and crawled over to where they were standing and undid his zipper and took his cock out and took it deep down my throat. He was already starting to get hard from seeing me in the bodysuit and the sight of me going down on him in front of his wife sent him to full attention almost immediately.

Jan was a little shocked by how quickly things were progressing and the response I was getting from her husband. She stopped kissing him to come down to join me in pleasing him orally. Scott was really enjoying this, as he just stood there and watched us take turns on his cock. Jan, who doesn't really enjoy fellatio like the way I do, grew tired of this and stood up and led us to the bed. I was still squatting there with her husband's cock in my mouth enjoying every bit of pleasing him in front of Jan.

On the bed they started kissing again and he pulled my hair like he usually does when I am going down on him. I moaned louder than I usually do for effect and looked up at him kissing Jan. I was happy to see that he was really enjoying himself, but the best was still coming later. As Jan crawled back down towards me to take control of his stiff cock, I shifted my body around and put my pussy and ass closer to his face. He immediately started playing with my already soaking pussy through the material of the bodysuit. He then undid the snaps at the crotch to expose my pussy and quickly fingered me. Jan took his cock out of my mouth and climbed on top of it, inserting it into her pussy. I turned around just worked my way up his body slowly licking everything along the way to his face. I remembered Jan's rule of no kissing, but the game was really about to begin. I stopped and stared at him just shy of kissing him as he took the cue and grabbed my hair and started to kiss me. I just went with it, knowing that I just broke one of her stupid rules. Jan instantly tried to protest by playfully saying "no kissing between you two!"

We continued our nasty kiss anyways, pretending not to hear her until Jan stopped riding his cock and protested again, more forcefully and almost in tears. Scott said sorry, and explained he didn't know the rules. He retorted and said he thought tonight was for him anyway which really hurt Jan, but shut her up rather quickly. I could tell it really hurt her to see Scott kissing me like that and I grew even hornier. Although her protest killed the moment, I could tell Scott was really into our threesome. Jan was going to do whatever she could to keep him happy with her, so all three of just pretended it wasn't a big deal a continued ahead.

With all of the talking and awkwardness, Scott had gone soft and his cock had slipped out of Jan's pussy, so I quickly returned to sucking his cock. Jan looked hurt and disappointed that she couldn't keep him hard even though he had been inside of her pussy. She then saw that I was quickly bringing him back to full stiffness and joined me again. As I let her have his cock back, I looked right at her and leaned in and gave her a long kiss as well. I went to work on his balls and his prostate which made him completely erect again.

Jan climbed back on his cock and he started fucking her again at a slow pace. I climbed over his face giving him access to my dripping pussy. I leaned in and started making out with Jan on top of him as we played with each others breasts, while Scott licked my pussy and asshole like a possessed man. He was bringing me to closer and closer to an orgasm. I could feel the waves building inside of me as I was about cum in front Jan at the hands of her husband. I could feel that it was going to be one of the most intense orgasms ever.

We continued in this position for a while with everyone thoroughly enjoying themselves. The waves of my impending orgasm were at a peak when Scott easily slipped two fingers into my already soaking wet pussy and just barely stroked the inside of my pussy. The intensity of the orgasm was so crazy it even stunned me. I stopped kissing Jan for a moment as I focused on my own pleasure while I squirted and dripped all of my juices over Scott's face and chest. He was licking up all my juices as I was squirting and dripping right over his face.

Jan stopped riding him and just sat there completely stupefied, possibly in shock at what she was seeing. Jan just looked at the both of us and could't fathom that she just watched her husband give another woman a squirting orgasm, something she could not achieve herself. She pulled his still hard penis out of her pussy at this point and climbed off of him. Still standing over us, Jan started to cry uncontrollably as she came to the realization that her husband was having more sexual chemistry with someone else.

She said in between sobs that she had enough of this and wanted to stop, so she started getting dressed and expecting Scott and I to follow suit. What a terrible mistake on her part, as Scott's cock was still hard from me squirting all over him and he had yet to shoot his load. Since Jan had already gotten off of the bed, he looked over at me laying beside him on their bed still enjoying my orgasm and quickly pulled me back closer to him. He lifted me up off of the bed and placed my pussy on top of his cock which slipped right in because my pussy was still dripping wet.

Jan, must have been in shock because she was speechless as Scott started fucking me. Then she started screaming for Scott to stop, over and over. I was so turned on by all of this, I subconsciously started riding him faster to get him to full hardness again. Scott was getting even more into it as well, reached up to pull my head down towards his and started kissing me which further enraged Jan. She was still screaming for him to stop, as she thought Scott was forcing himself on me, but neither one us was listening to her as we were both entranced by the ferocity of the coming orgasm.

Without warning, he flipped me over on to my stomach and parted my ass cheeks and began fucking me in the ass. I was screaming in pleasure at the top of my lungs with every stroke into my ass. Jan was really freaking out by now because she has never allowed Scott to fuck her in the ass, ever, before in their 5 years of marriage. Jan was so distraught that she actually came over to physically pull him off of me as she was still screaming for him to stop it, over and over. He just knocked her away forcefully onto the floor as he exploded his cock into my ass. As he pulled out of my ass the final stroke, he gave me quick peck on the cheek and whispered "Thank you lover" in my ear.

12