The Taking

Story Info
A naga takes a mate
2.1k words
4.15
24.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud cry and slash of his sword Tesyr drove his blade deep across the minotaur chest. Deep in the forest the massive beast stood for a moment before toppling forward dead at the feat of the victorious warrior. The naga stood breathing heavily for a moment before dropping his arms to his side his sword tip clanking on the ground and closing his eyes he yelled a exalted shout at his deed. That would be his doom.

For just a moment he let himself bask in what he thought was his solitary glory. Unaware that he was being watched by one who deeply was impressed by the strong virile specimen in front of her. His human upper half had a strong powerful torso and arms that smoothly transitioned to his dark green scales and slithering tail. Situated just below his waist was a slit where safely ensconced was his genitals protecting his most vulnerable parts.

The female naga Tiaina softly expertly crept up behind the male when she saw her moment. She had many mates of experience behind her and with practiced ease was behind her prey and ready to strike. She bared her fangs dripping with the venom that would allow her to claim her prize. She struck blindingly fast sinking her teeth into the broad shoulder of the proud male.

For the first time Tesyr felt fear. He instantly knew his life was over. Not his normal life but all that he had lived would soon be extinguished. His eyes became glass as he felt the female wrap her coils around him and felt himself lifted and dragged through the woods. He thought of all of the hunts and victories that would comprise his life as male and knew inside that no more would be added to it.

As he felt himself dragged into the cave that the female called home he saw the simple barren earth walls that he would never leave again. This would soon be his entire world. As the female twisted around and settled them in the center of the den he saw the females slit where he would soon be entering. Black raven shoulder length hair framed a gorgeous face and emerald green eyes looked at him hungrily.

Tiaina Sighed softly as she aligned her slit with the male soon to be hers and hissed softly.. "I claim you as my mate strong one..." Her bosom was ample and full with her human half skin was a slightly tanned tone to it. She had a leather top that barely contained her chest and she gently tilted the head of her prize to gaze fully at it knowing full well the effect that they would have on him. She then reached up and unfastened the clasp holding it to her knowing the time was just perfect and waited.

Tesyr saw those beautiful mounds just barely hidden under that tight cover and inhaled sharply. He thought one last time of his old life while he still could and then when he just felt his strength returning he saw the top fall away and reveal those glorious orbs to him. As a naga he could not resist and reached out instinctively and cups the orbs in his hands. He leaned forward and flicked out his tongue and start to play with it whipping it around the tit eagerly.

Tiaina gently wrapped her arms around the side of the male and breathed in a steady rhythm making her chest heave. She made no desire to hide herself from him. She wanted what only he could give her and would do anything to coax it out of him. She wraps her tail up with his and pressed her slit tight against his for she knew that soon it would be empty no longer.

Tesyr whimpered as his instinct to constantly, always, be aware of all of his senses and surroundings was broken by the focus that this females breasts where drawing from him. He took a breast in his mouth and begin to suck on it while his fingers teased and touched and explored the firm yet soft flesh that yielded before him. This was of course the first mammaries that he had touched or seen and they were as wonderful as his instinct told them they were. Suddenly he felt a stirring within him. His sensitive tender cock came to life and slowly begin to crawl it's way out of safety. The head soon poked it's way out and pressed against the warm tight slit that was kissing it pushing slowly it's way out.

Tiaina sighed as she felt the male begin to join with her. She smiled as she felt the glans of the male push against her tight walls which lightly welcomed the newcomer into their soft warm, wet, and tight embrace. She traced her fingertips ever so lightly up and down the spine of the male before resting her hand on the small of his back. She felt him slowly but steadily push further and deeper into his new home and she was quite eager to let him in. She flicked her tongue out and teased his ear.

Tesyr sobbed but continued to ravish the mounds that he could not tear himself away from as his manhood slowly withdrew itself from her. He felt the tight pull of his balls inch their way from inside him as the war wet tunnel that his cock was tunneling into got tighter and tighter on his glans. Soon he felt a spongy sphincter muscle blocking the end of her vagina and shivered as what felt like a thousand finger tickled the sensitive cockhead as it pushed it's way past. As soon as his glans popped past the barrier it tightened down on his cock preventing any further movement. His balls were just at the edge of his slit threatening to break free which he knew inside was inevitable...

Tiaina gently ran her fingers through the males hair as she felt him nearly completely his journey. She knew this would be a one way trip from him and that she would be all that he knew from here on till the end of his days. "Welcome my mate.." She said softly into his ear as she pulled with her sex on his cock and watched him as his balls popped free. Embracing him tight to her as she knew this moment was the most traumatic experience a male naga could have.

Tesyr closed his eyes and pressed his head tight against her chest. Then what felt like a kick to the stomach hit him and his balls fell out. His slit was completely gone and now his genitals would be forever on the outside of his body. Not safe within him but exposed vulnerable. He lost all desire for freedom and independence though deep inside he still desired it from his memories. Buried his cock deep in the female his balls pressing against her slit he never wanted to leave this safe new home. Though this female had taken his old life from him he felt no anger toward her. In fact now she was the most important thing in his life and never wanted to be apart from her.

Tiaina held him for a moment letting him recover from the trying experience. She then leaned back and softly kissed him on the forehead.. "I am Tiaina. I am your mate" She then nodded down to her breasts.. "Would you like to receive succor from me?" Her orbs were slightly covered with sweat from her efforts in claiming him.

Tesyr looked up into those beautiful green eyes and then his gaze drifted down to those beautiful breasts that had lead him away from his old life to here. He nodded and softly took them in his hands and started to knead and fondle them. Exploring them more deliberately now. "I am Tesyr" he said softly slowly starting to accept his fate.

Tiaina gently rubbed the sides and back of her strong powerful and most importantly virile mate. "My titflesh pleases you my mate?" She said simply with no hint of shame or embarrassment at the fondling that the male was doing to her. "Take what you need from them I give you all."

Tesyr looked at her and simply said. "They are wonderful so soft yet firm and warm." He leaned forward and started sucking on one again. His cock throbbed deep within her pulsing against the tight walls that held them in place. He had no desire to thrust in her like mammals did he felt best buried as deep as he could be in her.

Tiaina smiled and kissed and licked on the back of Tesyr's neck. "I am pleased you enjoy them so. You will make our line strong." She then awakened the muscle that lie like a tongue deep at the end of her vagina just past the sphincter that held it tightly in place. It reached up and teased the cock head lightly. Tracing over the sensitive glans before settling underneath in that wonderful divot that is the sweet spot to draw out the seed of any male.

Tesyr twitched and flinched as he felt a growing need of release. Disturbed by the strong desire to let go that broke his near perfect sense of concentration he grunted. Soon soft noises came from him as his cock started pulsing and soft warm spurts of his semen flowed from his cock. Naga orgasms were much less powerful then other creatures. They were like gentle peeks of rolling hills instead of the sharp juts of mountains that overwhelm other creatures. They also last much longer nearly fifteen to twenty minutes long. He started sucking on the tit in front of him seeking comfort from his mate.

Tiaina started to breathe heavier and heavier as she felt her mate give her the seed she so desired. She felt his power flow into her as he released his essence from his huge heavy balls that pressed against her. She wrapped her arms gently but firmly around him. "Relax and take from me. Let go from within and all will be well. I provide for you." She started to pant and felt a need for release herself. As she felt her self reach a peak of fulfillment her nipples begin to exude her milk dribbling slowly out of her.

Tesyr tasted the sweet nourishing milk touch his tongue and eagerly sucked it out of the tit. He switched to her other breasts licking what had dribbled down her breast and sucking on that for awhile he switched off losing himself into the pleasure this brought him. HIs cock continued to pulse flowing himself out into her as he felt her muscle stimulating his cockhead to ensure he opened himself up to her with no regard. This continued for moments more till finally with a last strong pulse he finished and his cock slowly started to lose it's firmness.

Tiaina started to regain her breath as she felt the last of her mate give himself to her and she let go with her sphincter muscle to allow his cock to slide out it's use for now fulfilled. She coiled tired around him drawing him up to her away from her chest which she pressed against his own. "I love you my mate you are my everything" She kissed him softly but passionately.

Tesyr looked lost into her eyes and could only reply. "I love you my mate" And flicked his tongue out to touch her lips as he blinked getting sleepy. He laid his head on the top of her bosom and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep.

Tiaina laid her head on those broad strong shoulders and closer her own eyes drifting off to sleep. She laid her hand on his exposed cock and balls knowing it would comfort him to feel her warm touch on his sensitive vulnerable genitals.

Come morning she would leave the den to hunt for food and to lay her eggs. Most of them would not survive to hatch and fewer still would ever reach adulthood.She would never see them again after she laid them as they would be left to nature to decide their fate. She would then come back to their den and he would be waiting eager to lay within her once more to keep himself safe within her. He would only drink of her milk for all the nourishment he would need. For the rest of his days till years later he would fall asleep and never waken old and complete.

Tiaina would as female nagas do live exponentially more years then males do taking dozens of mates one at a time. She would lay countless eggs but have at most a couple of dozen offspring that would live long enough to become mates themselves and continue her line. This is the way of the naga. The way it was intended to be for them.