The Taking of Celice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of it was more than both of them expected. Martin felt her liquid heat surrounding him as her muscles tightened and held him inside her. He sighed and pushed deeper into her. Celice felt him filling her up, touching something inside of her that she had not known existed. She tightened her arms around him and dug her nails into his back. "Martin..."

Hearing the need in her voice, knowing that she wanted him to take her with all the strength and stamina he had, he proceeded to answer her with his body. He began to pound into her, feeling the release of frustration that had built up for two years. He thrust deeper and deeper, harder and harder, and her body absorbed the shock and begged for more, clinging to him like a band aid to a wound. He moaned from deep in his throat as he felt the warmth and wet of Celice's orgasm, hearing her cry out, and he slowed down just a little. Her muscles tightened around him as she came a second time, almost sobbing with the power of it. Martin could feel his own explosion building up. He didn't want to stop, and he tried to hold it back, but there was no holding this back. He moaned and then yelled and thrust as deep as he could, feeling his cock explode and spill his seed into her. He held her hard against him and she clung to him as his orgasm went on and on, pulsing within her, until finally, it died away, and he collapsed on top of her, unable to do anything but breathe.

They lay like that for about ten minutes. Finally, Martin asked, "Do you hate me now?" His face was hidden in her hair.

Celice was quiet for a minute. Finally she said, "I never knew anything could be.. like that."

He wasn't sure how to feel, until she said, "You raped me, Martin."

He rose up to look at her, and to his relief, she was smiling.

"Do it again," she said.

12