The Taking of Heather Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman at home alone experiences heart-stopping terror.
1.5k words
3.89
75.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone that night....a rare occasion. My husband and daughter had left earlier that day...they were going out of town for an in-law get-together that I got out of by pleading my job. Well, I DID have to work a few hours that morning, but the rest of my weekend would be FREE!! I was going to have the house all to myself!! I couldn't believe my incredible luck.

After taking a long hot shower and smoking a fine phat one, I'd settled in to watch one of my favorite movies....The Blair Witch Project. Just to add to the effect and creep myself out a little further, I turned off all the lights (except my red lava lamp) and lit a few candles. I was really into it....that's a helluva creepy kewl movie to watch while high...all that raw fear...it always gave me a thrill I could never pinpoint or understand. That night, however, it seemed to be causing a paranoia it never caused before....I seemed to hear things outside the window, and even from the kitchen, but when I'd get up to look I would see nothing. I decided that it was totally normal for me to feel a little paranoid. It was the first night I'd spent totally alone in 6 years at least! Add to that the fact that I was high...and watching a movie in which paranoia very nearly had a starring role! Eventually I ignored the noises.

I'd just gotten to the part where Heather decides to open the "package" containing poor Josh's remains, when the phone rang....damn near causing me to jump off the couch! RRRIIINNNNGGGI stared at it for a second...suddenly annoyed. Wouldn't you know it? Oh well, I WAS getting creeped out...talking to somebody may help. With my eyes still on the screen, I reach over to answer it. While Heather's trembling fingers begin to untie the grisly package, I hear a rasping male voice say..."Heeeeaaaaaatttthhhhherrrr...." after a beat of utter confusion on my part...watching Heather on the screen and all, the voice deepens....turns ugly....scary..."How ya doin Heather?....you BITCH!!" A shock ran through me....making me unable to say anything for a few moments.

The first shock was that I just got called a bitch on the phone...that was kind of unexpected. Second shock....and the most disturbing, was that my caller had used my online name...HeatherBWP to be exact...based on the Heather from the movie I was watching...too weirdsaid the stoned part of my brain. Before I could find my voice, he says, "Did you have a nice shower?""...who..???" I tried to say, but it only came out in a squeak. Onscreen, Heather was screaming and hyperventillating after making her horrible discovery. Unnerved I grab the remote to pause it. I notice my hands are shaking uncontrollably. "Who is this??"....I manage to say. This time it comes out quite loud. I hear him laughing softly..."Aw Heather....have you forgotten me already? Guess I'll just have to make sure you never forget me again.....right Bitch?"

Only one online "friend" I could think of called me Bitch with any regularity...and then only while "playing", but he'd disappeared online a few weeks ago. I really missed him, but that's how online friendships often go. They can disappear with a few keystrokes.

"Dark One?...", I asked--only knowing his online name "is that you??" --almost relieved. Despite some rough (but VERY hot) online roleplays between us, he seemed like a basically nice guy. I was always teasing and tormenting him into a frenzy...till he would "rape" me--sometimes quite brutally--online. But it was all in fun. I was quite sure. I mean he was actuallynice! But how in the world had he gotten my number? And why was he messing with me? "Guess where I'm at slut?", he says next, not bothering to acknowledge whether or not I'd correctly guessed his identity. Before I had a chance to respond, his voice dropped to another raspy whisper, but I heard what he said....and terror gripped me hard......"I'm gonna fuck you reeeal gooood....in every damn hole I can find....I'm soooo close to you Bitch...By the way...you shouldn't smoke that shit..."

Shocked, not only by the threats, but also by how he'd described my evening so far, I slammed the phone down as a small cry escaped me. I jumped up and began pacing around frantically. He was right...I shouldn't have smoked that shit...I was like a deer in the headlights, looking all around me at once. I jumped as the VCR automatically stopped the movie and the channel the TV was on blared into life. An audience was laughing uproariously at my situation it seemed. I turned it down.....FUCK!!! I heard something again!! Suddenly I wondered if I'd remembered to lock the back door. I don't always think to. OMIGOD.... I realized with a dull shock that I probably didn't.... I remembered putting the wet mop outside earlier...but I justknew I didn't lock it! You know how you just KNOW you forgot something?...something important? The slow dawning horror?....well multiply that by a LOT....that's how scared I was becoming. I heard my breath tearing itself in and out frantically through a throat closed with absolute fear as I ran down the hall and to the kitchen...RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG ...My heart nearly stopped! I screamed when the phone in the kitchen rang just as I got in there....as though it were waiting for me. Fearfully, I picked it up, held it to my ear, but didn't say anything.

"Damn BITCH!!! You'll be sorry for hanging up on me...".....as he speaks I'm frozen to the spot...my eyes never leaving the back door...which was not only unlocked but standing open at least 6 inches.

"Nooo....ohhh no! Oh please god no...." I hear myself faintly moan....the fear had turned my blood cold by now. Because even though I was fairly sure I'd forgotten to lock the door, I wasvery sure I'd at least closed it all the way....I knew it because the door sticks sometimes and I remembered having to slam it a few times to get it to close good. But here it was....standing open....as though someone had just come through it. "Where are you?", I whimpered into the phone...slowly advancing toward the open door. Thinking maybe I should run right through it as hard and fast as I can....but maybe he's out there....waiting for me to do just that? "Hey...good question", he chuckled approvingly..."You must want me to come in huh?....ooohhh I'm gonna have so much fun with you...

"With a panicked shriek I just dropped the phone and ran to the door....deciding he must be out there and I would slam it and lock it in a hurry....when before I could reach the door, or even turn around, I heard running footsteps behind me--he must have been hiding in the bedroom--and a body slamming itself into me...driving me against the door......which slammed. Before I could even scream I felt something being shoved roughly into my mouth...it felt like one of my socks. His other arm was holding me tightly around the waist. When he'd stuffed as much of the sock into my mouth as he could, I saw his hand reach down and lock the door....I kicked and struggled and made as much noise as would escape my sudden crude gag....and all the while he was laughing...pressed against me, pinning me to the door...tying a scarf or something over my eyes.

Then one hand was holding my face while the other moved down to grab me between the legs....fingers squeezing and rubbing,...then he began to grind against me...obscenely shoving his hardness insistently against my ass...and I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties!"Mmmmmmmmm....", The voice from the phone is suddenly in my ear....."I've been watching you for days now...just waiting for this chance. And I'm gonna be hard for some time babe....I already dropped a load while watching you tonight...couldn't help it...ohhh yeah,.. I got off sooo hard justthinkingabout what all I was gonna do to you.. "

When he said that I totally panicked and summoned all the strength I could get in a last ditch effort to get away....but my strength was, of course, no match for his. When he got tired of my struggles he suddenly spun me around and slapped me....hard enough that I fell down. He swooped down on me then and seemed suddenly tender....with my blindfold on he was as faceless as he ever was online..., but I didn't need to see him to know he was big...strong!! I felt his lips gently kiss the part of my face he'd just slapped, as gently as a lover almost, and while caressing my hair he asked sweetly.. "Did that hurt baby? If you're a good girl, maybe I won't have to do that again ok? Can you be a good girl for me? "Sobbing in terror, I nodded my head...

"That's good"....suddenly the hand caressing my hair roughly grabbed a handful of it and I was yanked to my feet quickly.., "Then come on Bitch!", he says jovially as he pulled me across the kitchen..."Let's get this party going!"

To Be Continued...