The Taking of Helene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers

The shorts fell to the floor and Helene tugged down Harris's gray boxers. Unfortunately, for Helene, Hank Harris owned a rather large penis. Not as large as Ki-Gor's anaconda, of course, but large enough that Helene was going to have to put serious work into getting him off. The worst date of Helene's life flooded her mind. He was a famous airplane mechanic looking for a support job on Helene's crew. He was handsome and could hold a conversation well and was by turns funny and charming. Helene had accepted his offer of a date. Between his legs was little more than a baby's pacifier.!Helene felt just like an infant as she valiantly sucked away. There was no second date and the mechanic went on to work for a male aviator of less renown than Helene. Ki-Gor's wife could not help but wish that her tormentor's manhood was more like that cock from her past.

Pausing to gather her strength, Helene tentatively licked Hank Harris's throbbing manhood while Ki-Gor made soft but firm sounds of displeasure. The flame-haired jungle goddess tried to force the presence of her husband from her mind. Perhaps, if she delivered a spectacular blowjob, her tormentor would ask for nothing else. Helene knew full well that this was a vain hope but believing in it, even a little helped her get through the task at hand. Helene formed her mouth into an O and gently began sliding her head back and forth, taking in as much of Harris's penis as she could, almost gagging on the undesired member.

Hank relished the attentions of Ki-Gor's wife. She was even more talented than he had dared hope. The big hunter really wanted to close his eyes and fully enjoy the ministrations of the wife of a man he once called a friend, but Hank knew that were he to lose focus, even for a moment, Ki-Gor would seize the remote control from his hand. If that happened, even if Ki-Gor could not get the device off right away, he would still be his dangerous self and Hank's life would quickly become meaningless. Still, he savored the view of Helene's red-gold head sliding forward and back and treasured the sensation of her carmine lips and soft tongue. Ki-Gor was a very lucky man indeed. If he continued to not do anything stupid, he would be a lucky man once again.

Presently, Hank's mind was focused on the orgasm working its way out of his body from the base of his spine. Helene had increased her pace her lips were pressing up against Hank's balls when his penis erupted like Etna all over the insides of Helene's sensual mouth. The startled woman gasped and then choked down the foulest load she had ever taken. With tears streaming down her eyes, Helene looked past Hank's rapidly deflating penis, met his brown eyes with her green ones and asked, "Satisfied, pig?"

Hank took his free hand and cupped Helene's chin. "No such luck, beautiful. Why don't you stand up and kiss me like I'm the most desirable man on earth."

"I'd sooner mount a rabid cur." returned Helene.

"Nonetheless, you WILL do it. NOW!"

Resignedly, Helene rose to her full stature and embraced the crass American hunter. Kissing had always been one of her favorite things since discovering boys as a teenager. From her yacht club days to college, to her aviation career, to her days with Ki-Gor kissing had always been an important element of her life. This was different, however. Harris made Helene's skin crawl and she would also be exchanging kisses in front of her husband. Since arriving in the jungle, Helene had sometimes kissed villains when she was drugged or pressured but always in those cases, Ki-Gor was not present. In every one of those cases moreover, her beloved ape-man had been speeding to her rescue. Now he would be powerless as she exchanged kisses only a few feet away from him. She knew implicitly that Harris was not going to let her get away with a few deep kisses, he wanted passion and Helene knew that she had to give it to him.

Closing her eyes, and trying to imagine that she was kissing anyone but Hank Harris, Helene forced her lips against those of the great white hunter. Harris kissed her back, forcing his tongue between her lips and allowing it to make several circuits of her mouth. To protect her husband, Helene was forced to reciprocate. Hank Harris's strong arms encircled her lithe form and he pulled her closer to himself, flattening her succulent breasts against his own muscular chest. His hands ran the length of her body, grasping her firm buttocks and teasing the crack in her ass. Hank marveled at the smoothness and softness of the ape man's wife's skin. Hank diligently tried to memorize the feel and curve of the marvelous body in his arms. In the future, he knew he would recall the beauty of Helene, her softness, her taste and her intoxicating aroma.

For Helene, the longer she exchanged kisses with Hank Harris the more her nightmare increased. Kissing had always stimulated her. To her horror, even Hank's osculations were having an effect! She felt her heartbeat increase and her breathing became irregular. Hank Harris was obviously a very experienced kisser who met and overcame her every resistance. She was gasping heavily before too long and Ki-Gor's rage steadily increased. If the white jungle lord possessed even the slightest bit of doubt that his former friend was serious, Ki-Gor would have rushed him. But Ki-Gor knew Harris was deathly serious. The thought of being unmanned, of never penetrating and loving Helene again caused even Ki-Gor's titanic courage to flee. He chewed his lips in rage rather than rain down curses on Harris lest Helene misunderstand and come to believe that her husband was insulting her as well.

The profound wonder of the succulent woman in his arms had an amazing effect upon Hank. He was delightfully erect once more. He broke his clinch with Helene, pointed to his fresh erection and announced, "I have a package to deliver. Lie down and prepare yourself to pleasure me."

Helene emitted a soft cry of protest and Ki-Gor was now red, head to toe, with rage, but both of them could do nothing. Helene laid down on the zebra skin that not too long ago had been the bed she shared with her husband and prepared for the worst while Hank Harris kicked off his shorts and stepped out of his underwear.

Seeing the beautiful red-haired woman naked and supine thrilled Hank. He saw the expanse of her exposed pussy and decided that he just had to taste her inner pinkness. Hank ordered her to part her legs. Helene took the longest time to respond to this order. To speed her along, Hank made a gesture as though he were going to depress the button on his remote control. With a pained moan, Helene parted her thighs.

Hank straddled her body. He began by kissing each of Helene's succulent breasts, in turn, forcing the nipple of each erect. Helen's breast's tasted like sweet vanilla and Hank was reluctant to cease kissing and suckling them but he knew that his time was limited. He kissed his way down Helene's rib cage, taking the time to savor every inch of flesh until he reached her enchanting navel. Lightly, teasingly, his tongue circled Helen's belly button. Hank was sure that he was not imagining things. He read signs that led him to believe that as unwilling as this woman might be mentally, her body was responding to his overtures.

Hank reached the juncture of Helene's legs and inhaled her heavenly scent. Hank wondered if heaven would smell as wonderful, that is if he was destined for heaven. If not, Hank was sure that not even the sulfurous aromas of hell could purge the memory of Helene's woman scent from his memory. His tongue flicked out and explored the pinkness of her salty intimacy. Hank recalled that ambrosia was the nectar of the gods, now he knew that it was collected from the pussies of women such as Helene. Hank's tongue searched for and found Helene's clit and he gently massaged it with his lips tongue and teeth. Helene was certain that some deviltry as present as her oppressor focused his attention on her most sensitive and responsive spot. Trying to recall every horror she had ever seen, every gross pawing by villains she had endured and all of the sad times when she thought her beloved Ki-Gor was dead, Helen tried to force her mind and body elsewhere. None of it worked. Hank was no neophyte, he knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how to draw an orgasm out of Helene's unwilling body. Ki-Gor's mate closed her eyes and wished herself a million miles away as all of her defenses collapsed. She felt the stirrings of the most unwanted orgasm of her life coursing through her body. She cried "NO!" then "Ki-Gor!" in a loud gasp of pleasure. Only now did Helene open her eyes to see the cocky smile of Hank Harris, his lips coated with her juices. She immediately closed her eyes and turned her head as her body flushed with embarrassment and shame.

Still, Harris was not finished. Now that he had defeated every last bit of Helene's resistance, he positioned himself over her body and plunged his large cock into her supremely tight but well lubricated and ready pussy. Helene wanted to die as she realized that Hank's cock was pushing with a steady pace against her already stimulated clit. This second orgasm arrived with a fusillade of tears as Hank Harris had completely broken her. The only thing that Helene found any solace is was the fact that Hank, despite his long and girthy penis, did not have much staying power. "At least," she thought "he is nothing like my beloved Ki-Gor." A moment after Helene allowed herself to think this, she realized that it was no solace at all.

Harris smiled at Ki-Gor with malice and stated, "You are one lucky ape-man!"

He rose to his feet, gathered up his shorts and boxers but did not put them on. He looked at Helene, waited for her to return to herself and announced. "If I really was a bastard I'd have you thank me." Hank winked and continued with, "What you can do for me in return for the pleasure I gave you is to take that coil of rope over there and tie up your husband."

"Is there no end to your evilness?" asked Helene as she struggled to compose herself.

"I'll be leaving shortly, Mrs. Ki-Gor. This is to ensure I make a clean getaway."

"If you ever come to Africa again," stated Helene levelly, "I don't care what part and how far away it is, my husband will track you down and kill you for what you have done!"

"We'll see about that." returned Hank with equal defiance. "Now get on with the task of tying up your muscle-bound ape lover."

"Do as he says, Darling." stated Ki-Gor, "No ropes can ever hold me for long."

"No but they WILL slow you down." returned Hank Harris.

Nearly as expert with ropes and knots as her husband, Helene did the worst job she could in securing her husband but making it easy for Ki-Gor to escape proved difficult because Harris was nearly as skilled in rope work as she was, Finally, the job was finished. Ki-Gore was trussed up from ankle to sternum, it would take him several hours at least to free himself.

"Now it is your turn to be tied up, Mrs. Ki-Gor."

Hank tied her to the central pole of the tent in a sitting position. With her arms lashed to the pole and her legs splayed out on either side of her, Hank again spied the glorious expanse of Helene's red thatched pussy. In a flash, he decided that this "pelt" would make a fine souvenir and conversation piece!

Hank gagged Helene and then, from his satchel, he removed a tube of quick drying glue. Helene's eyes grew large when she realized what Hank was doing with the glue but she was powerless to resist. In only a few minutes, the glue dried, fixing Helene's pubic triangle as a hard capped mat. With a flensing knife, Hank gingerly shaved off the "pelt" he had created very close to Helene's skin. Like a magician, he smiled said, "Presto!" and displayed to Helene's horrified eyes, the memento he had created. There, in one piece, was her bush! While the top of the "pelt" was hard, the opposite side was soft and aromatic. Hank inhaled deeply of his prize, wrapped it carefully and placed it in his satchel. Helene gazed down at her now hairless pussy and decided that this violation was the worst of all.

"That will look so nice in my trophy room!" stated Hank with a leer. He gathered up Helene's cast off leopard skin and stated, "So will this!"

After a smirking look at Helene, a condescending look at Ki-Gor, Hank set between them a sheet of paper with twenty sets of numbers on it. "One of the combinations on this sheet opens the padlock to Ki-Gor's device. By the time the two of you free yourselves and free the ape-man's nuts, Rose and I will be long gone. Speaking of Rose, I have a proposal to make and a ship to catch!"

And with that, the only foe to have defeated the mighty Ki-Gor and ravaged his beautiful wife made his way out of their tent with a jig in his step and a song on his lips.

Nine months later, Helene bore Ki-Gor a healthy son. At first, the mighty king of the jungle was devastated when he realized that the son Helene had birthed had coal black hair and deep brown eyes but Helene placated him by stating that their new son looked just like her late grandfather. In time, Ki-Gor came to love the child and he saw much of his wife in him, but until the end of his days, Ki-Gor always wondered if, for the only time since she had entered his life, Helene had lied to him.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers
12