The Taking Of Jane Ch. 2

Story Info
Jane contemplates her new life as a sub.
2.2k words
4.38
65.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane tossed and turned all night long her dreams were a mixture of anguish and pleasure, she had never realized that her precocious actions as a child were designed to bring attention to her. She had just been a normal blond haired blue eyed girl that had a little devil streak in her. She and never even considered the possibility of being submissive, but now at 20 she had no choice, and she found that she enjoyed the role. She did not have to think for herself just do as she was told, she now had someone to think for her, some women were destined to be wives, some to be mothers, and others to be submissive to their man. Now Jane knew her position and she excepted it, because she had no other choice it had been thrust upon her.

Jane's dreams and contemplation's were interrupted when Dave entered the room turning on the light.

Dave was the first to speak, "Well little one did you sleep good? "

Jane immediately rolled from the bed coming to her knees beside the bed, lowering her eyes before speaking. "Yes master thank-you for bringing pleasure and order to this worthless one. I am ready to serve you anyway they you see fit. "

Dave smiled at the naked woman kneeling down next to bed. "You will get up and follow me now. "He immediately turned and walked from the room, Jane scrambled to her feet and followed him. Dave led her to his bedroom she had never been in that room before, but she assumed it was his from just the size. The room appeared perfectly normal; strictly male in the way it was decorated, without the feminine touch. Dave stood before his recliner and waited for her to kneel before him, and when she had done so, he gave her instructions, " you will open my pants and worship me as my sub until I tell you stop."

Jane reached up and opened his pants by pulling the zipper down then and undoing the snap, then lowering his pants to the ankles. Then Jane opened his shorts and pulled them down as his cock sprang free in her face. Dave sat down his chair and immediately Jane began to lick around the head of his cock with tongue as her hand slid up and down his meat. Dave placed his hand on the top of her head not holding just letting rest there with these fingers and her hair. Jane was sliding her mouth up and down to his hair on his cock he loved the feel of her throat muscles convulsing as his head entered her throat. Dave knew that with work like this he would not be able to hold out long. Almost as if on cue, to the thinking he felt the churning in his balls that meant the end was comimg soon. Then Jane's cheeks ballooned out as they filled up with cum, for no matter how fast she swallowed there was just too much, and some even dribbled down her chin falling on her breasts. Jane continued to lick and suck the cock until Dave pulled her head away from his cock.

When she had finished Dave gave her a moment to catch her breath before he gave her his next instructions, " go to your room and get your garter belt, nylons, and shoes. Then begin cleaning the house you will find cleaning materials under the sink in the kitchen. Remember to not step one ft. outside the door, as your collar will explode if you do, and I don't want anything happening to my property. "

Jane bowed her head, " yes master sir this worthless some will do her best to clean her masters place for him. "

Dave checked on Jane several times that day, but each time he found her working hard. She scrubbed the kitchen floor and on her hands and knees and Dave watched as her breasts swung as she moved around the kitchen. Dave could not help but admire how she looked in the heels her normal 5 ft. 6 in height was raised to almost 6-ft. and she looked like a blond goddess. She found the vacuum in Hall closet and vacuumed all the rugs that afternoon she at worked up quite a sweat, but the house looked really great.

Dave came in just as she was finishing up the dishes; " you needed to shower before dinner then we can find something else to do. Come with me. "

She followed Dave to her bedroom, and he got her new garter belt clean nylons and a towel. Then he showed her to her bathroom and told her the shower. When she get out the shower she found very nice Cologne and perfumed wear on the counter. Just an hour later Jane emerged feeling like a brand new woman with a glow the seem to radiate from her. Dave had some potatoes and vegetables on the counter for her to fix on the stove, while he grilled the two stakes on the barbecue. Half an hour later he was sitting at table waiting for her to serve him, and she smiled as she gave him the food. As Dave ate Jane watched him in case he needed anything, because she wanted to show how well she could take care of him. When supper was finished Dave retirement to living room to have a cigar the one he allowed himself each day, leaving Jane to quickly clear away all the dishes. When she was finished with the dishes, she hurried on her heels to the living room where she kneeled beside of his chair, and waited for him to give her an instruction.

Dave finished his cigars putting it out in an ashtray. He then said, " are you ready for bed little one?"

Jane smiled as she answered, " yes master sir I am ready to please you anyway you desire. "

When they entered the bedroom he undressed then set on the side of the bed he said, " come over here and lay over my lap, you have done good today, but I will give you a spanking anyway. "

Jane hung her head but did as she was told she; lay across his lap with her tits on one side and her legs and the other. She anticipated the first blow, and then it struck her right cheek. With the cheek still warm Dave rubbed his hand all over the cheek massaging the skin and letting this fingers find hidden spots. Dave other hand played with her nipples pulling on them and twisting them. Jane was afraid at first but by the third stroke she was in her first orgasm and by the time he had given her ten swats she was already having her third. Her juice was running down the insider her thighs halfway to her knees and her nipples were like rocks. Dave shoved this fingers deep in her pussy, and then drenched in her juice he brought them to her mouth making their lick her own juice from his fingers, and that sent her over for her four orgasm. When Dave lay Jane on the bed on her back her legs spread wide for him and when he slid his cock deep in her pussy she reached down to pull his ass into her. Her cunt was like a greedy mouth trying to eat him whole, trying to suck him up inside of her. Davis pushed her knees up against her breasts and then began his slow deep stroke new movement driving Jane yet to another organ. Just as Dave was ready cum he shoved a finger in her virgin anal opening which caused her to cum so hard to she passed out for a second.

When Jane regained her senses Dave was sitting in the chair again waiting for her to come to, " when you move you will come over here in clean me off. Then I want you to go to the drawer and the dresser and get new sheets for the bed as the ones on their too wet; you can put a towel over the wet spot on the mattress. " Jane hurried to the chair dropping to her knees, in going to work on his cock and balls.

When she was finished with the bed Dave said, " tonight little one you will sleep on a mat next to my bed in case I desire any thing during night, you will not get up without permission to you understand? "

Jane smiled to herself to be near him meant a he might need her sexually during the night and that suited her perfectly. When she lay down on her mat Dave made her put a chain attached to the bedpost on her ankle with a padlock that let her move only about 6 ft.

Dave sat on the edge of the bed watching Jane sleep and he was proud of the progress she had made she was doing better than he expected. Dave's brown hair was getting gray around the edges. And his once trim form was any on some extra weight, but he was still a man that did things his way. He was not into abusing a sub, he thought that being a master was to accept the responsibility to expand their horizons and lead the sub to go higher level. He knew masters that really were just sadists and he did not associate with them, because he did not abuses his subs and no one else was going to either. Yet other masters did stop by from time to time ones that felt like he did and shared his point of view.

Dave leaned down, and carefully removed the chain from Jane's ankle without waking her, then shook telling her waking up. Jane opened her eyes and quickly realized that she did not have her chain on any longer, and immediately she said, " master what can I do for you? "

Dave said, " get up here on the bed little one now. "

Jane hurried to get on the bed next to her master, and waited for him to position how he wanted her he made her kneel on her hands and knees, he then said, " little one there is still one hole that I have not used yet and I think it is time it is time for me to sample it, are you ready? "

Jane was nervous, she knew what he was referring to, an old boyfriend had held her down while he took her in her ass had raped her. She also knew that this would be the ultimate gift she could give her new master, so she said, " yes master for you this worthless one is ready for anything you wish. "

Dave kneeled next her on the bed he began kissing the back of her neck, while one hand played with her nipples, and the other hand began massaging her clit. Within a few minutes cum was running down the inside of Jane's thighs, and nipples were hard as rocks. Dave continued until after her third orgasm then he reached to the table next to the bed and got a tube of lubricant out of the drawer. He then applied a liberal amount to the puckered opening of her nether hole; he then slid one finger into the hole, and began moving in and out. A first it felt uncomfortable for Jane, but then she and that she was moving back with each stroke to meet his finger, and soon two of this fingers were sliding easily in and out with her meeting each stroke.

Dave said, " OK little one it is time, are you ready?"

Jane simply nodded her head and prepared herself for what was to come. She felt him kneel behind her and move the head of his cock up and down her crack centering it on her hole then she felt him slowly entering her, but the pain she remembered was not there just a slightly uncomfortable feeling of being full. Dave slowly drove his cock all way in to the base. He let his finger reach under her and find her clit which he rubbed as he slowly moved in and out, his other hand reached under her and grabbed one of her breasts which he squeezed and pulled on. All of a sudden Jane reared up driving his cock deep into her ass as she took over riding his cock, and all he could do was hold on for the ride and lick and suck on the back of her neck. When finally he came deep in her ass she also had a violent orgasm herself, and collapsed headfirst on the bed. Dave covered her up, and then laid next to her on the bed falling deep sleep.

When Dave awoke the next morning Jane was no longer in the bed next to him, and for a moment he thought she might a tried to escape. The door to the bedroom opened and Jane appeared carrying a tray of coffee and toast for master. She served her master and sat on the bed next to him as he ate.

When he was finished she removed the tray and went about her chores wearing her garter belt, nylons, and heels.

To be continued...