The Taking Of Jane Ch. 3

Story Info
Lady learns to be submissive.
1.9k words
4.14
50.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day when Dave got up Jane was already up; he didn't panic this time he just went in search of her. Dave found her in the kitchen, she was cleaning the cupboards. She was taking every item of a shelf wiping the item off and neatly putting a back in place. When Dave walked in kitchen she immediately got down on her knees, " Good morning Master sir, can I get you a cup of coffee and some toast? "

Dave smiled and said, " yes my little one I'll just have coffee you can bring it to me at the table when you have it ready. "Dave turned and walked to the table sitting down in his regular chair.

Less than two minutes later Jane was there with his newspaper, and his coffee. "Will my Master desire anything else, or may I return to my chores? "

"Little one how did you get the newspaper? I don't want you to take any chances by going outside because I don't want anything to happen to your neck."

Jane smiled, " I used the broom to reach out and grab it. I understand Master sir and I will not let anything happen to my neck for you."

"Little one you have already far exceeded my expectations. "Dave turned his attention to the paper and his coffee leaving Jane to head for the kitchen to do her work.

Little after noon Dave went in search of Jane again, he found her in the bathroom scrubbing underneath the sink and around his toilet on her hands and knees. "Little one we will be having company for dinner. I made out a list of what we will be having; it’s on the counter in the kitchen. There is the Betty Crocker cookbook there in case you need some help on how to fix some of the items on the list. The instructions for the bread machine are on the back of the bread machine mix box on the counter. Have everything ready at 6:45 p.m. our guests will arrive at 7:00 p.m. I want you to shower and be dressed at the front door by 6:50 p.m. In addition to your garter belt and nylons in that same dresser next year bed in one of the drawers you'll find of apron be wearing it. There will be six people arriving, 2 Masters, one mistress, and their subs. You hang their coats in the Hall closet, if any of them wants to examine you allow them to do so, but under no circumstances are you to let anyone do anything that will mark you, I don't allow that."

Jane swallowed and then said, " yes Master sir I will have everything ready on time as you have ordered."

Dave looked in the kitchen from time to time but Jane was a flurry of activity, he smiled though because she seemed to have everything in hand. By late afternoon the house was filled with the smells of the cooking meal. At 6:45 p.m. the table was set, and the meal was on the warming cycle of the stove, then at 6:50 p.m. Jane was standing at the door waiting for the first guest.

She did not have to wait long, because the doorbell rang then. When she opened it there was a man standing there he was about 6 ft. tall, with coal black hair, in his late 30's, and he was followed by a female wearing a long coat. The female appeared to be about 20 the same age as Jane, she also had black hair, and she walked with the head lowered.

The man said, " I am Master Tom and as my sub Sheba, we are here and see Master Dave."

When the door had closed Sheba handed Jane her coat, under the coat she was naked except for nylons and heels similar to Jane’s. Jane hung the coat in the closet and ushered them to the living room where her Master waited for them. Upon entering Master Dave and Master Tom shook hands, then sat in chairs where they could talk, Sheba kneeled on the floor next to her Masters chair.

The doorbell rang again and Jane hurried to answer it. The tall woman almost 6 ft. tall was standing there, her once a flaming red hair was streaked with gray, and she appeared to be in her 40's as was Jane’s Master Dave. Jane was wary of her instantly, her eyes were piercing and she her smile had no warmth in it. She said, " I am Mistress Helen and this dumb cunt is my sub, we are here to see Master Dave."

At the end of the leash in her hand a young female about 19 wearing along coat too, was cowering. Jane took the coat to hang in the closet, she couldn't help but notice the deep whip marks in the girl's back, and on her breasts. She led them into living room where Master Dave and Master Tom waited for her, they both rose as she entered and for her to take her seat before sitting down.

Master Dave broke the silence first, " hello Helen, I see you still abuse your subs too much."

Steve glared back at him, " yes, and I see you still coddle yours. We both have different ways you have yours and I have mine, I happened like mine best."

The young girl kneeling at her side said nothing but kept her head down. Just then the doorbell rang again, and Jane had to hurry. When she opened the door she was face-to-face with the tall man with a long nose and gray hair. He appeared to be in his early 50s but it was the fire in his eyes that captured her attention first.

"I'm Master Isaac, and this is my sub Belinda me. We are here to see your Master."

When he entered there was a sub behind him, she was around 25, about 5 ft. 6 in., and weighed about a 110 lbs. she wore long coats also in her red hair was up and now bun. Jane took an instant liking to Belinda here was someone she could relate to, and Jane hoped the she would have some time to talk to Belinda.

She led them into the room; Master Isaac shook hands with the other two Masters and nodded to the one mistress there. His sub took her place in at the side of his chair kneeling next to him. Jane went to Master Dave and knelt by his chair. The Masters and Masters talked for about 15 minutes before Dave suggested that they eat.

Master Isaac said, " Belinda why don't you help Jane serve the meal."

Belinda followed Jane to the kitchen and they worked together like a well-oiled machine. When they were in the kitchen Belinda said, " you know Jane you are lucky, Master Dave is an extremely good Master. He is trained several subs and none of them have anything bad to say about him. If you have any questions about being a sub and want someone ask for advice Master Dave will let you call me. Master Isaac is very nice to, and I will stay with him until a time of passing comes."

"Thanks Belinda, that is a pretty name. I am sure that will have some questions that no one can answer for me, so I will probably be calling you, and you see me doing anything wrong please tell me."

When the Masters and mistress had their food, the subs were allowed to eat in the kitchen. Except for Mistress Helen’s sub, she made the young girl eat her food off a plate like a dog on the floor next Helen’s chair. Jane really felt sorry for the sub she knew that her life must be one of hell.

When the meal was finished all the other subs helped to clean the kitchen and do the dishes. When the door to the kitchen was closed they all joked and laughed except for Helen's sub whom helped but kept her eyes down all time. Then suddenly the kitchen door slammed open and Helen stormed in there grabbing her subs nipple and jerking a hard making her a whimper, she said " what have you been doing in here so long you little slut? Telling these other subs how I abuse you? "

Jane spoke up, " no ma'am she did not say anything. The rest of us were talking but she did not say a word."

Almost before she realized what was happening Helen had slapped Jane across the face leave and left an angry red hand mark on her cheek. Helen would have hit Jane again, but Dave caught her hand just as she was ready to strike again.

Dave said, " you know better than the strike my sub. You won't do it again, because if you do I'll show you how it feels."

There was pure hatred in Helen's eyes, " I don't know where you think you have the right to touch me, but I will tell you this don't ever lay a hand on me again. I'll take my subs coat now, and we are leaving."

Jane started to go to the closet for the coat, but Dave motioned for her to stay were she was, and he handed Helen’s sub her coat. "You know Helen I don't approve of the way you train your subs, but that is you're right. You are not welcome here in my house anymore."

Helen pulled her sub through the door by her leash, and did not even bother closing it as she left.

When the door was closed Master Isaac said, " you know Dave you made an enemy today, but I’m glad you told her, because I was getting ready to."

The Masters retired to living room again having cigars and sipping drinks. Jane and the other subs sat in the kitchen and chattered for a while, but each one made sure that their Master did not want anything. Finally the other Masters and their subs left leaving Jane with her Master.

Jane went to the living room and kneeled down beside her Master. She said, " Master sir this worthless one wishes to ask you a question? "

"Yes my little one what is the question? "

Jane said, " Master sir I wished ask that you don't ever trade this worthless one. If I displease you anyway just tell me and I will change whatever I have to. I have found a place in life that I have searched for all my life. I know you took me by force, but is it any worse to be taken by force or to be forced to be taken. All of the men I know in my life have used me and they have been unable to give me in their early desired. I know now that to be owned by you is a great point of distinction. I do hope did you decide to keep this worthless one as your sub, I will try very hard not to displease you."

Master Dave smiled, " Little one you may stay my sub as long as you wish, I will not trade you the 1 sell you. You, are the sub live in searching for, and you fill all my needs."