The Taking of Joanne

Story Info
Joanne's night starts off bad, but ends so good.
2.8k words
4.34
32.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne had to walk alone from work, because her boyfriend wanted to prove his point. What his point was, she did not know. It did not matter; she was walking at two thirty in the morning from her job at the local bar. She tried to walk fast in her black heeled boots, but did not want unwanted attention. The night was warm, yet she still wore her large black hoodie. The bar shirt was tight across her size 36-D breasts and the neckline was a deep plunge. Her denim skirt was short and pleaded like a Catholic school girl outfit. In fact, her hoodie was longer than her skirt.

Lost in thought for her safety, Joanne didn't notice the footsteps right behind her. While she was walking at the opening of a dark alleyway, she felt the strong arm wrap around her waist and lift her off her feet. Whoever grabbed her pulled her into the alleyway in the blink of an eye. Fear caught in her throat as the thing carried her off into an open door to a warehouse. Joanne was afraid to scream or kick for she felt something metal against her ribs.

The man brought her to a small room with one light bulb hanging from ceiling. He threw Joanne onto a large pile of blankets and a mattress. She finally looked at the man who brought her to that place. There was a black bandana on his head under a black cowboy hat. He had a full beard of brown and black hair. His bright hazel eyes seem to glow in the dim light. The demin work coat was zipped closed and hung past the waist of her blue jeans. Joanne looked down at his boots; the shine off the tips of his cowboy boots caught her eyes. Yet, it was the glint off the gun in his right hand that caused her to hold her breath.

"Please," Joanne whispered, "don't hurt me." The man tinted his head as he unzipped his coat, revealing a black muscle shirt. He has a slight six pack, Joanne noticed, then scolding herself for thinking that. He had brought her to this dark room to do something terrible. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Take off the hoodie." He commanded. His voice was strong with a southern accent to it. He tossed his coat to the pile of blankets that Joanne was sitting on. When she didn't start to take off her hoodie, the man shook the gun at her. Catching her sob in her throat, Joanne slowly pulled her hoodie off her body. She laid it beside her. "Now, the shirt." The man said with the same commanded voice. Joanne did what he had said; she lifted the shirt over her breasts and head and laid it on top of the hoodie. If she did not know his intentions before, she know them clearly know. He was going to rape her.

"No bra?" The man said. He seemed pleased with the fact that her large breasts were at his viewing pleasure.

"The bra is built into the shirt." She said shakily. Why she had told him that, she does not know. She guessed that she wanted to justify not wearing a bra to him.

"Stand up and take off the skirt and your panties. Leave your boots on." He had requested. Joanne, again, complied with his orders. Her skirt and lacy black thong panties were set in the pile of her clothes. Now, she stood nude in front of this man who face was still half-hid in the shadows of the rooms. He approached her, one hand held the gun and the other began to fumble with a back pocket of his jeans. "Put your hands together." He said, presenting a pair of handcuffs to her. Tears rolled down her face as the man cuffed her. After she was cuffed, he pulled her to the wall. He picked her up in his arms; he noted how strong they looked. He held made her secure herself to a large metal hook that was arched into the wall. Her feet were several inches off the floor.

The man ran his hand across her check. "You do not need to cry, my darling. I promise you that you will enjoy this." He said, sounding sincere. He kissed the tears off Joanne's face and ran his lips down her throat. He placed the gun in the back of his jeans to free his hands. His hands played on her torso. His hands were callous and hard, but felt so good on her skin. The man began to lick her right breast. Joanne thrust out her chest in shock of his tongue on her breast. As his mouth played with her right breast, his hand rubbed her left breast. His fingers pinched her nipple to make it become hard. He suckled gently on her right breast, pulling on her nipple ring before he switched to her other breast. He gave her left breast the same attention that he gave the right breast.

During the whole time, Joanne was biting her bottom so she would not moan out in pleasure. She could not believe that she was feeling ecstasy from this assault on her. Silently, she prayed that he would continue.

Her boyfriend and she began to have problems in the last few months. It always seemed that she could do nothing right by him. She would cook him his favorite meal, and he would say that the streak was too dry to eat. Joanne would dress up for him in outfits that she would not be caught dead in, and he would say that she looked fat. Joanne exercised her butt off no stop to be the perfect Barbie figure he liked, and ended up at the hospital from exhaustion and mal-nutrition. Still, no loving words from him, just a look of regret staring at her as she lied in the hospital bed. As for their sex life, it had dried up like a grape in the sun. They no longer spent the night at each other's apartments. And lately, women in town have been telling Joanne that her boyfriend had been seen with a blond- haired, blue-eyed beauty queen. When she confronted him about the girl early in the day, he told her not to worry about the girl. When she threatened to break up with him, he laughed in her face. He said that he was only with her because he pitied her and no other man would want to be with her. He also said that she could not live without him and he would prove it by not picking her up from work tonight. Joanne's car was in the shop for the day. He had said that he would not come until she called him and begged him to come get her.

Now she wished she asked Earl, the bartender, to give her a ride or Tazz, the cute bouncer to walk with her. Tazz and she were friends and he often joked about stealing her away from her boyfriend and showing how a lady needs to be loved. He was a sweet guy and let Joanne cry on his shoulder about her boyfriend. Tazz was use to this sort of thing; he was the only boy out of a family of four older girls.

"Oh, God!" Joanne cried out. The man had moved lower on her body. Now his lips were at her pussy. He had kneed down and rested her legs on his shoulders. This had opened her up to anything he wished. The man began to lick her lips and clit slowly. His fingers were petting the entrance of her pussy. As started another round with his tongue, he inserted his right index finger into her.

"You're tight." He said, slowly withdrawing his finger and inserting in again. He watched her thrown her head down and breathed deeply. "When is the last time you had vagina sex?"

"Ummmm," Joanne started. With his tongue on her clit and his finger sliding in and out of her, it was hard to think about sex with her boyfriend. "Three months." She blurted out. "That included oral sex and having an orgasm." She continued for no reason.

"Well, I am going to have to change that." He said. With that, he began to lick her clit faster. His finger paced itself, never getting faster like his tongue. Her mind was racing; this stranger was allowing her to feel something that she forgot, pure pleasure. Her moans became too many for her to hold back. She began to rock her body against his mouth and tongue. Suddenly, Joanne's mind went blank.

"I'm coming." She screamed as her juices hit his face. He lapped up her juices like it was Ambrosia. The man stuck his tongue inside her to receive more of her juices. "Oh, you have a tongue ring." Joanne said after feeling the metal against her pussy. He moved his face from her wet pussy and stuck his tongue out; the light caught the metal ball and glinted. He returned his face to her pussy and licked her clean.

The man stood up and started to strip off his clothes. He took off his hat to remove his shirt, but put it back on his head after tossing his shirt on the floor. The man was able to kick off his boots while standing up. Pulling off his socks, he looked at her to see her reaction. Her eyes were wide and her breath was getting deeper. He smile and began to unbuttoned his jeans. The man pushed his jeans off his hips and down his legs. Finally, he stepped out of them. His body was nothing like her boyfriend's. Where her boyfriend was scrawny, this man was muscular. The places where her boyfriend was pudgy, he was toned. Her boyfriend had an average dick, but this man had a cock and it was very hard.

The man walked to her and wrapped her legs around his waist. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Holding on to her waist, he pulled her onto his cock. It penetrated her slowly, stretching her more than she ever had been.

"It's too big! It's too much!" Joanne cried out as he stretched her more. He didn't listen to her, just pushing her more and more onto his cock. When Joanne thought she was splitting into two pieces, she was fully on his cock. He allowed her some time to adjust to his size. Joanne had actually laid her head onto his shoulder. The man began to move her body up and down his cock. He did the motions slowly. His strong arms pulled her towards him as his hips pushed against her body. Joanne was breathing heavy on his shoulder. Every time she felt one of those pleasing pains, she would bury her face at the side of his neck. His sweat touching her lips made her lick his skin, tasting him. Joanne could feel her second orgasm building up. She could not believe it, two orgasms from a total stranger.

"I'm... I'm about to coming again." She stuttered in his ear. The man quicken has pace, thrusting harder into her body. As the pace became faster, he had to lean her along the wall to support her better. As he was leaning her, her hands were freed from the hook above. Instead of beating him in the head, she wrapped her arms around his neck and rock with his thrusts. "Yes! Please, faster!" Joanne cried out. The man did as he was told; now he was moving at orgasmic speed. Her mind started to become very clear. Joanne scream out as her juices pours from her pussy. The man slowed his thrust as yet another orgasm, her third, rip through Joanne. She tightened her hold on him. Joanne began shivering.

"What's wrong?" The man asked, noticing her body quivering against his.

"I lose body heat when I cum hard like that. I'm cold." She whispered. He carried her to the pile of blankets and lied down with her on top. The man pulled out a thick, clean looking blanket from the pile. The man wrapped Joanne in the blanket while caressing her body with his hands to warm her up. Joanne simply lied on the man's chest. Minutes passed before Joanne sat up on his body. His cock was buried in her pussy and she felt that it was harder than earlier. She wiggled her ass a little to get his attention. When he looked at her, she smiled and wiggled again. The man smiled too, reaching for his coat. After fumbling with the pocket for a moment, he produced a handcuff key. He unlocked her right hand from the handcuff and brought her wrist to his lips. He kissed her wrist, where the handcuffs had caused angry red marks. With the free loop, he cuffed his right wrist with it. Joanne looked at him with a questionable face.

"I don't want you getting away from me." The man simply said.

"Why would I leave?" Joanne asked with a smile. "You haven't release yet." She began to ride him, slowly, as he did her at the beginning. Joanne placed her hand on his strong chest to keep her balance on him. She picked up her pace as she felt his heart beat faster. In the spur of the time, she gave his cowboy hat from his head. She rested it on her head and started to make her strokes longer and faster.

"Ride me, Cowgirl. Ride my cock." The man said, mangling in his moans. Joanne mixed her breathing pattern with his and started to ride the man as fast as she could. Their breathing became heavier as the sweat snaked down their bodies. "I'm so close." The man yelled.

"I am too." Joanne cried as the swelling of his cock signal for her fourth orgasm to standby for release.

"God, yes!" The man yell, thrusting his hips into the air. His semen rolled out of his cock, into her pussy. His coming triggered her orgasm to explode. Joanne screamed and her body went into convulsions before slumping onto the man's chest. His body fell back on the blanket and his free arm wrapped around her body, holding her close to him. The two lied there, waiting for their breathing and heartbeat to become normal. Still wearing his cowboy hat, Joanne rose up to the man's face and kissed his lips. He kissed her back, pressed his tongue into her mouth.

Pulling away from her, the man smiled. "So, I have completely stolen you away from your boyfriend."

"Completely, Tazz." Joanne said, sitting back up on his body. Tazz, the bouncer and the man, sat up as well and wrapped his arms around her. He buried his head between her bare breasts. While on her break at work, she had told Tazz about what had happen and what her boyfriend had said. When Tazz asked her why she didn't just break up with him, Joanne had told him to her boyfriend was right about everything he said. Tazz called bullshit and gathered her up in his arms. He kissed her while his hands grabbed her ass. When she opened her mouth to him, his tongue instantly played against hers. During the tongue wrestling, his right hand found its way up her skirt and began to finger her. More would have happen if she did not have to go back on the floor. Before she started to the lobby door, she whispered that one of her fantasies was to be taken at gun point by a man wearing a black cowboy hat. She pulled his black cowboy hat down on his eyes. With the time he had left of his break, he rushed to his warehouse apartment to gather up some blankets and his toy gun. He flew down stairs to an old office where he put his spare mattress. Noticing the old hook in the wall, he rushed back upstairs to get his handcuffs.

Before Joanne and him got off for work, he told her to walk passed the warehouse where he lived. He told her that he has a surprise for her. He rushed ahead of her and waited in the shadows.

"I still can't believe you did all this for me." Joanne said, unlocking their wrists from the handcuffs. She rose up from his body, his spent cock popped out her pussy, looking well used. She wrapped herself in the blanket. Tazz jumped up and grabbed his jeans. He pulled them up and walked to her. He smiled as he picked her up in his arms.

"I would do anything for you, darling. Now, there is a large, comfortable bed that is waiting to be slept in and used in the morning."

"That sounds good. Let's go, cowboy." Joanne said, placing his hat back on his head.