The Taking of Julia

Story Info
Young mother is taken in front of her husband.
1.5k words
4.01
213.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acitica
acitica
113 Followers

He pointed the gun at the man, warning him that his wife and child will be hurt if he resisted. The husband begged the intruder not to do anything rash, offering him all the valuables and money in the house. The intruder told him to shut up and ordered him to place his hands behind his back. He produced a handcuff and instructed the woman to clamp it on her husband's wrists. She followed his instructions with trembling hands. The intruder ordered her to stand at the other end of the bedroom while he tied her husband to a pillar and proceeded to bind his mouth and eyes with masking tape. The husband could only groan in frustration as he was bound tightly till he could not move nor make any sound.

The baby in the crib began to cry.

The intruder looked at the young woman and told her to attend to the baby. She quickly walked to the crib and lifted the child.

"How old is the kid," he said.

"She is just 2 months," she replied, her voice unsteady.

"Keep her quiet," he said.

She clasped her child to her chest and sat on the chair, turning her back to him. She unbuttoned her blouse and lifted up her bra. Her baby captured her left nipple and suckled.

The man pulled a chair and sat in front of her. His eyes were on her exposed breasts. He looked intently at their fullness, the firm and flawless mounds. He felt the growing hardness in his loins as he watched the child sucked on her nipple. Julia dropped her eyes to avoid his, her face flushed in fear and horror at his nearness.

"Lovely tits," he said softly.

"They must be full of milk," he continued.

She began to sob quietly, knowing that her husband was only a few feet away while another man was looking lewdly at her bare breasts.

Her baby had her fill and was sleeping peacefully. The man's hand reached out and stroked the child's head gently. His hand touched her breast and caressed her nipple. He felt the wetness of her lactation. He lifted his finger and put it in his mouth.

"So sweet," he said.

She felt immobile, shocked at his touch and lewd words.

"Put her in the crib," he told her.

She stood up and placed the sleeping baby in her crib.

She started to walk to where her husband was tied.

"Come here," the man ordered her.

Julia stood transfixed, not knowing what to do.

He was by her side, took her hand and walked her to the bed.

"Nobody's going to be hurt, unless you make me hurt them," he said menacingly. "Now, be a good wife and take off your clothes."

"No," she said haltingly.

"Well, then your husband deserves a kick in his head," he said, walking towards the tied man.

"No, please don't," Julia cried out.

With tear-streaked cheeks, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off her shoulders, dropping it on the floor.

"Leave the bra on," he told her, "and take off the rest."

Her skirt was next and her panties followed.

She stood before him, clad only in her bra.

The man exhaled a deep breath, taking in the beauty of the young mother. His eyes took in the soft slight bulge of her belly where she had given birth two months before. There was no evidence of stretch marks. The soft silky down hairs sprouted between her thighs, in a v-shape covering her lower parts.

The man stood up, stripped naked and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he said.

With bowed head, she stood between his spread legs. Julia closed her eyelids tightly when she saw him stroking his stiff penis. She flinched when his hand touched her, stroking her pubic hair.

"Has he fucked you since you gave birth?" he said, his finger rubbing her clitoris.

She was terrified by his touch and did not answer.

His thumb and finger tweaked her tiny protrusion and Julia gasped as a tingling charge ignited her being.

"Answer me," he said, pulling gently at her hardening clit.

"Nnnn, no," she gasped involuntarily.

His arms circled her buttocks drawing her against him. His mouth was on her, his tongue rasping her vagina lips.

Julia's hands fell on his shoulders as she tried to escape his hold. The man tightened his grip and she felt him sucking her.

Goose pimples and sweats of fear broke out as she felt his tongue penetrating her vagina.

In spite of her trembling, he felt her pushing gently against his mouth. His hands moved up and unclasped her bra, pulling it off. His palms reached to cup the flesh as he kneaded her breasts. He lifted his face off her crotch and pulled her downwards. His mouth enclosed onto her nipples, sucking them alternately. Trickles of milk spurted onto his tongue. The mild sweetness of her liquid made his penis throb. Increasing his suction, her light milk began to flow into his mouth.

The sensation emitting from her sensitive nipples made them grow hard and puffy. Julia opened her mouth taking in deep breaths. Her mind was confused at the exquisite pleasure coursing through her body. She could only moan in surrender.

His hand took hers and placed them on his stiffness. She felt his hardness and the slick wetness around the knob. He moved her hand along the shaft and pressed her fingers to encircle the hot flesh. Julia felt the blood in his veins pulsating as she moved with his hand, stroking his penis.

When he made her lie on the bed, she looked at him with pleading eyes. To see her so helpless like a frightened doe only adds to his growing lust to fuck the young mother. Julia crossed her arms in futile attempt to shield her nakedness as the man held her by her ankles and lifted her legs to press against her chest.

She moaned as he placed his lips on her vagina, kissing the open lips like her mouth. He sucked her, as though he wanted her to release her love honey, which she did as she writhed in agonized pleasure. She felt as though her vaginal lips were swollen.

He moved up to kiss her and she tasted the odor of her own secretions on his lips. His face was wet and slick as he kissed her cheeks and then her breasts. She had never experienced love making like this with her husband. It was so alien and she felt faint by the passion the man made her feel.

He sensed that she had lost control of her resistance as she cried out softly as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered in her ear as he caressed her hardened nipples.

Lying behind her in the spoon position, he rubbed his smooth bulbous head along the crack of her apex. When it was slick with her secretions and his precum, he pushed in slowly. The penetration was like velvet. Her vagina channel was butter soft as his shaft lodged deep inside her.

He knew it was her first fuck since she gave birth and he was gentle. Even when he was fully aroused, he fucked her with slow deliberate movements, pulling in and out until his balls were flat against her.

The man could not control his ejaculation.

Julia was gasping and moaning in exhausted pleasure when she felt him gripping her tightly against his body. He stopped moving and then his body jerked spasmodically as he spurted gobs after gobs of illicit sperm inside her cervix.

His hold on her relaxed and he slipped out of her. His cum dripped out. The insides of her thighs were wet.

"I hope my child will grow inside you," he said, loud enough for her husband to hear.

The enormity of her rape in her husband's presence and the unbearable shame consumed her. The fact that he had made her cum shattered her.

The man sat up and turned her to lie on her stomach. He spread her soft hillocks and kissed her deep in her crotch. Julia was too weak to offer any resistance. She felt him sucking her again, extracting the sperm that he had deposited inside her.

Then he turned her face and kissed her, his tongue opening her mouth and he deposited the taboo secretion. She coughed but he kept his mouth glued upon hers and she had to swallow in order to breath.

He dressed and put the keys of the handcuff in her hand. Julia looked at him and he ruffled her hair.

In the silence of the aftermath, when he was gone, she dragged herself off the bed and crawled to where her husband sat. She felt the sticky wetness between her thighs as she unlocked the handcuff. Her eyes could not meet her husband's.

The baby began to cry.

acitica
acitica
113 Followers