The Taking of Julie

Story Info
Daughter of ex-sister in law is taken at a party.
1.7k words
3.77
147.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fullagm
fullagm
4 Followers

It was at a party for her mother's 60th birthday that it happened. My ex-wife always said that Julie was nothing special, that she didn't stand out in a crowd but I had to disagree. She had the most beautiful eyes, a cute little figure and a lovely clear complexion. For someone of 34 her complexion meant that she looked ten years younger.

Today she was wearing a shimmering grey strapless dress with strappy diamante shoes. I was getting a drink at the bar when we met. We exchanged the usual pleasantries, I said something about how nice she looked and she said that it was nice to see each other again. I couldn't get away from her beautiful, captivating eyes and I knew then and there that I was going to have her.

She was busy talking to friends and relatives, but I couldn't take my eyes off her all night. She didn't dance much, I wondered if she felt insecure about her dancing abilities. She was a real social butterfly though: She got that from her mum. I needed to somehow get her alone.

The opportunity came when I offered her a drink and through conversation got her outside, after all it was really hot inside the big party room. She agreed and took me up on the offer of a cool diet coke. What she didn't realise was that it also contained a small amount of the date rape drug, rohipnol.

It didn't take long for the drug to take effect. As I didn't put much in it didn't make her go all drunk-like but did make her feel more amenable to my suggestions and certainly she didn't seem to be able to say no to anything I suggested.

I wasn't sure about how it had affected her initially, as this was my first foray into the date rape drug scene and she could just have been being friendly so I took it slowly. I told her that she looked beautiful and asked about her dress. She told me that she wasn't sure about it as she felt she had to keep hauling it up to stop her (admittedly petite) bobs from falling out. My eyebrows rose, knowing that this wasn't the sort of thing I would have expected her to say to me and that the drug was having the desired affect. She went on to say that because of the fit of the dress she hadn't been able to wear any underwear. At this I said that I didn't believe her but she said it was true and then looked around nervously before grabbing the sides of her dress and slowly lifting it. I watched in disbelief as the dress was pulled slowly up revealing more of her legs. Eventually she had the dress at her waist and she was showing a most magnificent pussy with a thin strip of brunette hair just above. She smiled at me with a come hither look.

"Do you like what you see?" She said. "You bet." Was all I could reply.

She turned round to show her arse. Wow she was great. I'd seen better figures, one of which I felt was inside the party itself, a woman named Jennifer, but it was Julie that I wanted right now. Jennifer could wait for the moment.

She pushed her arse towards me and said,

"It's yours if you want it." "You bet I do but you need to get me hard first." In spite of what I was seeing, I was only semi-erect. Julie knew what to do. She took hold of my cock and looked at it with lust in her eyes. She licked the tip, running her tongue under the head and then all along the underside, all the while not taking her eyes off mine. God she looked so sexy doing that. I wanted to come there and then.

She ran her tongue back up to the tip and then swirled her tongue around the head before taking it between her sweet lips. Initially she just sucked on the head and then she let it go from her mouth and ran her tongue down the underside once more. Whilst doing this she held my balls, almost as if she was judging the weight of them to try to work out how much cum was in them. She ran her tongue back up to the tip and then took the head into her mouth once more. This time she went down as far as she could with my cock between her lips. She went slowly up and down before sucking, much harder this time, on my head. She took my cock out of her mouth and looked at it and then back at me, "That's better!"

I looked at her pussy: It looked good enough to eat. I bent down and let my tongue briefly touch Julie's clit. She jerked back. "My, don't you have a sensitive clit." Julie smiled but was a little nervous. She looked around but no one was watching. With that comforting thought she relaxed and held my head as I exposed her flaming clit with my right hand whilst lapping at her pussy lips with my tongue.

I ran my tongue from the very bottom of her pussy lips all the way up to her sensitive clit. Every time I hit her clit she moaned and gasped. I drove my tongue into her pussy and moved it around enjoying every minute of her. Her legs quivered, her hands held my head in tight and I could feel she was building towards a climax.

I carried on relentlessly lapping at her pussy, which by now was oozing juice. I swirled my tongue round her clit and her breathing became very shallow.

"Aah, aah, ah, aiiiiiiiiiii!"

My head was wedged between her legs as her pussy was ground into my face. She hips jerked once, then twice as she finally came down from her high. Her eyes, her beautiful eyes opened wide and she said

"Where did you learn to do that? It was amazing."

I smiled and drove my tongue deep inside her mouth so that she tasted her own juices.

"Mmmm, mmmm," she moaned as I massaged her breasts through her dress. Her tongue lapped up every last drop of her own juices from my tongue. I needed to see her breasts, even if they were petite. What's the point of fucking a woman if you don't have something visible to remember her by? I told her to drop the dress down over her breasts and she revealed a lovely petite pair. I took hold of them and squeezed them together, making a deep cleavage.

She gasped.

I rolled her already hard nipples with my palms and she moaned. I pulled her nipples with my fingers and thumbs and she mewed. I alternated between rolling, squeezing and pulling on her breasts and nipples and her breathing seemed to get shallow once more.

"Take me," she said in a low guttural voice.

I pushed her back onto a nearby table and put my hand on her pussy. It was soaking! She was almost dripping with girl cum! I pushed two fingers into her and then four. I seemed tight for her but her moisture enabled her to feel at least comfortable. I took my hand out, almost scooping out her oozing girl cum. I put my fingers in her mouth and she lapped it up, draining my fingers completely. I pushed them back into her pussy once more and this time she didn't flinch. I pushed my thumb in too this time to give her a good fisting. If I was to have my way then I was pretty much going to do everything I wanted to her. She moaned at the incredible feeling of fullness but didn't complain. Instead she repeated, "Take me." I didn't have to be asked again.

I leant her back and without so much as a 'I hope you don't mind' I first put my penis head just slightly in between her lips and then thrust for all my worth. "Uuuuuh," she cried out and then quickly looked around to make sure no one was nearby or had heard her cry out. Satisfied that she hadn't alerted anyone, she relaxed and enjoyed the good pounding I was giving her.

She raised her legs and crossed her ankles around my back, pulling me inside her in rhythm with my own thrusts. Her hands reached round my back holding on for dear life as I humped her and humped her. She cried out in ecstasy as she came. I carried on pounding her as I was not finished yet. She couldn't believe it as she built up for another climax having barely got down from that one. On and on I continued until she came again. This brought me to the edge and I pulled out and after a few strokes of my own penis I came all over her belly, her breasts and her face.

Before she really knew what happened I took a photo with my camera phone. She didn't seem to be aware of what I had done and didn't hesitate when I told her to clean my dick. She eagerly sucked on it, lapping up every juice on it, both mine and hers. All the time she had a smile on her face.

I couldn't resist and took another picture of my dick in her mouth. "What are you doing?" She asked with some concern. "I have taken some photos of you in, shall we say, some uncompromising positions. We will do this and more again sometime. That is if you don't want me to send the pictures to your mother."

"What? No you can't, you bastard. You, you, I'll, I'll..."

"You'll what? If you go to the police or try explaining it to your parents they will all say that from the photos you were doing this of your own free will especially as you were smiling whilst giving head."

"I, I suppose you are right."

"That's right. Now be a good girl and get dressed we have a party to return to. Oh and you'll need to give me all your contact details so that we can meet up again."

The rest is another story....

fullagm
fullagm
4 Followers