The Taking of Lena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out. Now!" Renz shouted dangerously. Erich gave Lena an apologetic look before rapidly departing.

Lena turned to watch as Renz muttered something to Erich, which made his face nearly turn white. Erich left then, closing the doors behind Renz.

Lena sat frozen on the chaise as she watched Renz. He was breathing hard and fuming, his face slightly reddened, and Lena was certain he was about to hurt her.

Lena took a deep breath, and made a slight motion to run, but Renz's cold eyes caught hers.

"Don't move," Renz said, stalking towards her.

Lena cowered beneath his intense gaze, and her breaths were shallow and uncontrolled. She felt the same way she did the first night they spent together, and she became nauseous from her fear. Her heart pounded in her ears, and she began to perspire.

Renz approached her, and stared down at her for a few moments. She could feel his hot breath on her skin, and her limbs began to tremble. She wrapped her arms around herself protectively; preparing herself for the violence she knew was about to come.

To her surprise, Renz sat down opposite her, in the seat that Erich had just vacated. He still looked furious, but he seemed more in control.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Lena. You can stop shaking," he said slowly. Lena did her best to halt her trembling, but found she was still wary of him.

She watched as Renz rubbed his temples and took additional deep breaths, slightly calming himself.

"Lena...I am here right now because I thought we might...discuss our arrangement," Renz said. Lena frowned.

"I know my place here," Lena said meekly. Renz sighed.

"Lena, I don't expect...I never expected sex to be the only thing you do while living here. I thought you were aware of that," Renz said. Lena shook her head.

"What do you enjoy doing?" he asked. Lena bit her lip, unsure of how to answer.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, your life at Sterling's certainly wasn't non-stop work. What did you do for leisure?" he asked.

Lena thought for a moment. The majority of her life really had been work, but she'd found enjoyment in serving the manor. She'd felt like she was a part of something grand and important, serving the father figure who had taken care of her since childhood.

There was one thing, however, that she loved more than anything, but it had been a secret love, that she hadn't even told Marie or Sterling about. Lena vowed to keep that love her secret, and protect it from the abrasion of Renz.

"It's not a hard question, Lena," Renz said, growing impatient. Lena swallowed hard, and responded passively.

"Master Sterling...he would give me books to read. I enjoyed that," Lena mentioned. She felt a low rumble of recognition in his chest.

"Fair enough. I have four libraries, and you may have access to all of them. What else?" he probed. Lena's face began feeling warm with blush, and she wasn't sure why she was becoming so embarrassed.

"I always used to enjoy gathering and arranging flowers. On free afternoons I could spend hours in the meadows," Lena replied.

"I won't allow you to venture off alone, but I can accompany you. Can you ride a horse?" Renz asked. Lena shook her head.

"No, I was never allowed. But Gregory..." Lena stopped speaking, her chest beginning to ache at the memory of the only man she'd ever loved, and the cruel way he'd broken her heart.

"I will teach you how to ride," Renz stated.

"Thank you, sir," she replied. Renz cleared his throat.

"Lena, while I find you delectable in my shirt, we both know it is not suitable attire for you. I would like to have clothes made for you," Renz offered. Lena frowned in distaste.

"That is improper," Lena replied. Renz shook his head.

"No, Lena, I say it is proper. If you would like, you can decide what is made," Renz said, exasperated. Lena's eyes widened.

"You would let me choose?" she asked. Renz nodded.

"If it would put you in something suitable, yes," Renz replied.

"Thank you, sir," she said again.

They sat in silence for a few moments, and Lena watched as the remainder of Renz's anger began to dissolve.

"May I ask a question, sir?" she asked. Renz nodded.

"Why were you so angry?"

"I felt jealous, Lena," Renz replied honestly.

"Why?" she asked, confused.

"Because I don't like my possessions to be sampled by others," Renz replied impulsively, growing angry again. Lena's heart sank further, feeling fully objectified.

"And because I've never seen you laugh before," Renz finished.

This took her by surprise, and Lena sat thoughtfully for a few moments.

"Would you have hurt me?" she asked eventually. Renz immediately shook his head.

"Never, Lena," he replied. Lena nodded.

"What about Erich?" she asked cautiously. Renz thought for a moment, but finally shook his head.

"Nor Erich. I threatened him, however, and he will be punished, if he repeats this grave mistake," Renz stated.

Lena feared for Erich, and she began to mourn the loss of the friendship that hadn't even developed yet. She found herself growing...angry with Renz, for denying her kindness from another person.

"What...can you tell me what precisely you expect of me, here?" Lena asked eventually. Renz nodded, considering her question for a few moments.

"I expect access to you as I desire, whenever I desire. I expect to be the only man you are physically intimate with," Renz stated possessively. Lena nodded, unsurprised.

"What else?" she asked timorously. Renz stretched his body, and cross his long legs at his ankles.

"You won't venture outdoors by yourself. You've lost too much weight, so you'll need to eat more as well," Renz continued. Lena lowered her eyes to her hands, which really did appear to be thin. She felt around her stomach and legs, embarrassed by her gaunt body.

"Yes, sir. I will. Is there anything else?" she asked, raising her eyes to meet his. She stared at him for a few moments, and a few times he appeared as if he were going to speak. Ultimately, however, he remained silent. Lena sighed and averted her eyes.

"It is not my wish for you to be miserable, Lena," Renz mentioned. Lena had half an urge to laugh at the absurdity of his statement.

"Lena...given the expectations I have stipulated...is there anything you desire in return?" Renz asked.

His offer surprised her, and Lena had to think for a long period before she answered. She wanted things she knew she couldn't have, such as her freedom, respect, her virtue, her former life, and Lena had to swallow hard before she wallowed in despair at the basic human qualities she'd lost, and would never regain.

But there was one small thing he could do for her.

"There's something I have wanted to do," Lena began hesitantly.

"And what is that?" Renz urged. Lena clasped and unclasped her hands in nervousness.

"Well you said you care about my pleasure. And...I want to know what...it feels like...without you being in control," Lena whispered shyly. Renz's eyebrows rose, his interest piqued.

"What do you mean, Lena?" he asked.

"Each time we've...you have controlled and forced everything. It makes me feel powerless. I want to know what it feels like to be in control of my own body," Lena finished.

She looked up at him tentatively, and his expression was inscrutable. His eyes were fixed on hers for what felt like an eternity, but eventually his briefly lowered, before meeting hers again. Lena knew that this was her silent invitation.

She stood up and walked over to the chaise, and sat down beside him. She kept her eyes locked on his as she slid across his lap, straddling him with her legs.

"Do what you will, Lena," Renz encouraged softly.

Lena suddenly felt the opposite of brave, and she began wondering if this experiment was a mistake. Renz caught her chin and brought her eye level with him.

"How about you start with something that you enjoy...is there anything we've done that you've liked?" Renz asked.

Lena leaned forward, and pressed her lips against his. She waited against him, anticipating the moment he would roughly seize her mouth with his, yet he remained perfectly still.

Lena pressed her lips against his slightly harder, separating his lips this time. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, the way he had done with her, until she felt hers delicately curling against his.

Lena explored his mouth, trying new ways to kiss him and play with his tongue. She felt his erection begin to press against her threateningly between her legs. She became slightly nervous, but Renz still didn't move.

Lena shifted against his lap, grinding herself against his hardness curiously. She heard him release a low growl in his throat that she felt in her mouth, and the transfer of sound and vibration excited her. She suddenly felt confident, knowing that she had caused that sound.

Lena continued to kiss him and rub herself against his hardness as she reached for his jacket, pulling it off clumsily. She fumbled with the buttons on his shirt until his chest was bare, and she dislodged herself from his mouth to look at him.

She felt his eyes on her as she observed his bare upper body, but she didn't falter in her desire to regard him. She absorbed the firmness of his large, powerful arms, the muscle columns of his stomach, and the sprinkle of hair on his chest. She traced the lines of his abdominal muscles with her fingertips, visually and tangibly exploring the body that had permanently left its mark upon hers.

"You appear to be aroused, Lena," Renz mentioned. Lena looked up at him, his expression playful, but also...uncomfortable? Lena couldn't tell.

"I want to feel your mouth," Lena said huskily. Without hesitation, Renz placed his hands on her waist, and gently shifted their bodies until Lena was seated on the chaise, and he was kneeling on the floor in front of her.

She felt his lips gently caressing her neck and collarbone, and she began squirming in delight. He pealed open the shirt, releasing her stomach and breasts to the cool air of the room.

"Where do you want to feel my mouth, Lena?" Renz muttered.

Lena grabbed the back of his head and pulled him against her chest, and Renz softly kissed her breasts. Lena released a soft cry of pleasure when took her nipple into his warm mouth, playing with the sensitive tip with his tongue provocatively. She reached down and grabbed one of his hands to satisfy her neglected breast, and Renz kissed his way over to it, tonguing her nipple into full hardness.

"Lower," Lena said breathlessly.

She reclined and closed her eyes as she felt his mouth travel down her torso, kissing her ribs and her naval. Her toes curled in anticipation as she felt his hands separate her thighs, wrapping them around his shoulders. She could feel his breath on her sensitive, wet flesh, and Lena's back arched in impatience.

She felt his tongue softly and slowly lick her center, and Lena moaned in rapture. She slightly tightened her legs around his shoulders as he continued to pleasure her with those slow, long licks.

Renz's kissed his way around her clit, and he began circling it deliberately with the tip of his stiffened tongue. Lena's pussy began to throb insistently as her body began to build up to climax. She tried to relax her muscles, and enjoy the sensation of the act as opposed to fixating only on the ending, but she found that her desire was growing stronger and unbearable.

He started licking her faster, and Lena knew he was trying to make her shatter. Lena resisted the urge to give her body to him fully, and forbidding herself from becoming enraptured by the overwhelming feeling of his tongue on the most intimate part of her body.

"Sir, please stop," Lena said breathlessly, almost wishing she hadn't. Immediately, the buildup paused as Renz raised his head from its position between her legs. He looked up at her, his expression slightly arrogant. He licked his lips slowly as he stared at her, inflaming a strange part of her desire.

"I want to do it to you. Go back on the chaise," Lena said shakily. Wordlessly, Renz did as she asked, and the two traded positions.

Lena fumbled with the buttons on his trousers, but eventually was able to open them. She slid them down his hips partway, and her eyes widened as his large, thick cock sprang free.

Lena shyly reached for it, exploring the velvety texture. It puzzled her how the skin could be so smooth, yet the organ so hard beneath it.

She squeezed him between her fingers and she looked up at Renz, marveling in the lazy, slightly glazed over expression in his eyes. Lena scooted forward, and brought her lips to his cock, and kissed it.

To her surprise, he twitched.

Lena extended her tongue and licked him, slowly from base to tip. She could feel him tighten his hips, and noticed that his hands were in fists. She licked him up and down the way he had with her, just beginning to fully taste him. She was still exploring how he felt in her mouth, how he felt against her tongue.

Lena supported her weight on his thighs, and gently took the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue in lazy circles, feeling each ridge, squeezing her lips around it. She felt him slightly arch his pelvis, and Lena lowered her mouth, taking him further in.

Lena wrapped her hand around the base and squeezed as she sucked him, and she heard Renz release a growl-like moan. Encouraged by his reaction, Lena began enthusiastically moving her mouth over him, sucking him until her cheeks began to hurt. She felt him slightly arch his hips to meet her mouth, and listened as his breathing became jagged and uncontrolled. Lena paused to look up at him, and a strained, wildly aroused expression was on his face. Lena smiled, feeling very, very powerful.

"Does that feel good to you?" Lena asked. Renz nodded quickly, his breathing labored.

"Yes, Lena...it feels very good," he replied. Lena crawled over his lap, and positioned herself on top of him.

"Promise you won't move," Lena reminded. Renz nodded fiercely.

"I will try my best, Lena," he replied, voice strained.

Lena reached for his cock, and positioned it against her entrance. She held him there for a few moments, moving his head over her wet lips, as her moisture pooled over him. She felt her body preparing for him, and when she felt ready, she lowered herself onto him slowly.

For the first time, she experienced no pain at his entrance. Lena felt her body welcome him inside of her, and she cried out at the satisfying, solely pleasurable feeling.

She placed her arms on his shoulders for balance, and began to gently rock on his hips, keeping him as deep inside of her as possible. She experimented with her movements, variegating with overt thrusts, circular grinding, and sometimes no motion at all save for her internal muscles.

Lena found that she liked circling his hips the best, for it kept him lodged deep inside of her. Lena closed her eyes as she continued those slow, circular movements, and she felt herself becoming higher and higher, both physically and mentally. She was in control of her body, as well as his. She would release when she pleased, on her terms.

Lena reveled in her own pleasure, and she threw her head back in delight as she began to feel that familiar throb deep in her belly. Now, she was ready for climax.

She abandoned her careful, slow movements for untrained, random thrusts, anything to feel the delightful stretching and pleasurable friction of his cock embedded deep inside of her.

"Christ, Lena," she heard him growl. Lena looked down at him, and his brow was furrowed in frustration. Lena looked down at his tensed body, his balled fists, and Lena realized that he was exerting all of his willpower to maintain control of himself. The sight of him, strained, excited a primal part of her.

With a confidence she didn't know she had, Lena brought one of his hands between their bodies, and positioned two of his fingers around her clit. Without needing instruction, Renz began to gently stroke her as she moved over him, seeking her pleasure.

Lena felt the tight coil within her begin to snap, and she looked at Renz momentarily before she fell over the edge.

"Thank you, Renz," she said, and she released a long, high-pitched scream as her muscles rhythmically contracted around him, and she was filled with orgasmic bliss.

His arms rapidly encircled her body as Renz found his own release, marked by a low, hoarse shout. She felt him erupt inside of her, and she wrapped her arms around him, accepting his pleasure.

Lena rested her head against his shoulder as her body continued to shudder for what felt like years, and she release a long, heavy sigh when the waves began to subside, and their bodies stopped moving.

Lena raised her eyes and looked at Renz, curious for his reaction. She gasped in shock when she took in the strange expression on his face.

A faint smile was on his lips, and the corners of his eyes were sparkling with tears.