The Taking of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This copy of the tape is for you, babe. Only mention its existence or what happened today to anyone, and your cute little twat will be seen by everyone from that address book I took out of your purse. At this very moment the video is being re-edited once again, but this time for sale in every country and state but yours.If you would like to keep it out of your state, and out of your friends, and family’s hands tell your husband you had an emergency at home and you will see him in a few days. Put your skimpiest bikini bottoms on, -no top for you from now on slut - and bring nothing else. Then take a cab to the airport to my private Jet, the “Shutter Bug.” Oh, and by the way, you will be making more of these interesting videos for my company, and seen as the true married white slut that you are by every paying pervert on this planet. Each putting in their hard earned quarters in those peep show booths at every known Adult Video & Book store around the world no doubt.

Maranda began to cry all over again as she unbuttoned her blouse to change into something that didn’t show her nipples so well. It was then that she spied the two engagement like gold rings pierced into those nipples, and the one that was no doubt pierced into her clitty stinging her like a nagging toothache now.

“Well,” she said, sniffling at her image in the mirrored wall, “I’ll need a few days away just to explain all of this new jewelry, I suppose.”

************

The black driver had no problem finding the “Shutter Bug.” And as anxious as she wasn’t to proceed any further into Darrel’s web of pornography, she was extremely impressed with large personal corporate jet whose entryway yawned open as she finished paying the cabby. Milo, it had to be Milo she figured, stood crooking a finger at her to hurry up, and get in.

“Come on, Maranda,” yes that was Milo’s voice alright, a bald pâté of a man he leered openly at her adding; “get in, and strip naked. Then put that wig back on,” and he pointed to a long flowing honey blond thing waiting for her on the first seat before closing the door behind Maranda.

Since they both knew that Maranda had no choice in the matter, she dropped her things, and simply began to undress as if a woman’s locker room as the jet began to get underway. Only by not looking at the weaseling little pig man was she able to refrain from her customary blushing response. But even though she refused to look at him, she could still hear him rummaging through her stuff, adding insult to injury. Then as she bent over to pick up, and put the wig on once again:

“Okay Whore, now bend back over, and stand still while lipstick your ass.”

She barely saw the tube of her own lipstick out of the corner of her left eye before she was shoved back into being bent over a blanket covered couch. Legs together for modesty’s sake she still had to grab onto the back of the couch to support herself as she felt Milo writing something across her backside using her lipstick.

“There ya go. Now hold perfectly still, Whore,” Milo commanded.

The interior of the custom Gulfstream V suddenly lit up with several flashes of light as if it were storming here, and Maranda knew instantly that she was once again being forced to pose for Darrel’s amusement.

“That’s enough,” Darrel called out from the back of the jet, “bring her back here, and stow her luggage away Milo.”

“Yes, stow away my things, Milo,” Maranda directed.

She laughed at the startled look on Milo’s face before sauntering, hips swaying as seductively as she could make them in her bare feet, as she turned and headed towards Darrel’s voice, and her future as the next Porno Queen on earth.What the hell, she thought,I don’t have any real choice in the matter, so I might as well enjoy it until the sky starts to fall in on me. Her look of surprise as she met the ruggedly handsome black giant she’d spied back at the Club International only a day ago was like a slap in the face to her former teasing ways with men.

“Well, so you do remember me, eh,” Darrel’s baritone voice immediately recognized by Maranda as the owner of the cock who had turned her into a Whore, “Good, I’m glad you approve.”

“I don’t have a choice,” Maranda retorted, but she allowed her voice to go sultry in the saying of it, “do I… Master?”

“Let’s just say you made the better of two, and leave it at that for now, Whore.”

And he pulled her so that Maranda landed on her knees between his naked legs. With the biggest blackest fucking damn Nigger dick staring her in the face only six inches away from her lips.

“Yeah, that’s right, Whore,” Darrel snickered, “and I don’t just want you to suck it like some lame hurry-up-for-a-sawbuck pro, either. I want to see you worship this big old Nigger dick lovingly. The way it should be. Got it, whore?” And Darrel grabbed his ebony monolith in his right hand and shook all 10 inches of it to make his point.

“Yes Master,” Maranda replied in her most subservient voice, and daintily took hold of Darrel’s black mamba in her left hand as she bent her head forward, and parted her lips.

“Make sure yo get that mutherfucker good and wet too whore. I’s gonna break yo’r ass muffin cherry fo sho white girl.”

She didn’t understand where the gutter trash talk had come from knowing Darrel spoke as well as a Harvard Graduate, but then she looked up and saw the cameraman leaning over Darrel’s right shoulder with a video camera. She knew she was blushing as that Nigger dick passed through her lips on the way down her throat. And she barely resisted gagging before she was able to withdraw a bit, keeping her lips clamped tight to the offending appendage as her saliva left it glazing wet as she’d been directed to.

Maranda had to give Darrel one thing, other than the size of his cock that is, he knew about personal hygiene at least, and in this kind of scene she appreciated it more than she would have said openly. And with a slight shrug, she began to suck Darrel’s cock as reverently as she was capable of doing, and probably better than she ever had for Erick, or any of her past lovers before Erick if it came to that. Her head bobbing up and down in the black man’s lap with slow steady persistence.

Which quickly paid off seeing as how his prick soon looked like a freshly glazed chocolate cruller cake donut. Though in truth, Maranda certainly wasn’t looking forward to having this giant that barely fit in her mouth, -and definitely stretched out her pussy beyond belief- entering the one hole she had that only a few fingers had ever entered, in her entire life. Even as much as Erick had tried to tempt her into giving up her ass cherry for him, she had always flatly refused. And for good reason. Shit came out of there, and unlike her vagina, her asshole didn’t loosen up, or lube up when she was turned on.

“Move your knees back a little, Whore!” Darrel directed. “I want you on your hands and knees while Milo gives you an enema. And don’t you stop suck’en when he does, bitch. Oh yeah, that’s it. Get a shot of her ass Joey. Before Milo puts the tube in her. Let everybody see that big red “Whore,” written across her backside. Yeah that looks great on the monitor. Harry, you stay behind, I want you to catch it when I cum all over this whore’s face, and down her cock sucking white throat.

Maranda totally felt like a rack of baby back ribs as Darrel talked about her like she was a piece of meat, or even just some furniture Darrel now owned. And in truth, they were right, they possessed her body, and holes now. And she barely managed to stop wagging her rear when she felt Milo’s hands spread her ass crack then, and slowly pry the finger sized enema knob into her butt. However she was definitely squirming when the damn thing began to expand inside of her asshole just before warm liquid began to slither up through her colon on its way to her intestines.

Strangely enough, the liquid enema had a very soothing, even slightly intoxicating effect on Maranda, easing her tensions away. Of course had she known the enema was three parts cheap wine, and one part vodka she might have become just a tad more concerned about the welfare of her butt hole. However, for her sake, this ignorance was bliss as she relaxed into her situation instead of fearing the inevitable intrusion. In no time at all Maranda was as languid as an eel, her body undulating to the rhythm of the background music coming over the intercom system as she truly did worship Darrel’s big black cock with her mouth now, actually getting the whole thing down her throat without hardly any trouble at all.

“Wow! Look at her gobble up that snake meat now, Milo.”

“Yes, sir. Works every time.”

With their words more like the sound of buzzing bees around honey than that of any cognitive words that Maranda could understand at the moment. She simply smiled around the big black cock fucking in and out of her face adding a seductive lure from her past repertoire with passed lovers. Under the façade of being a prim, and proper housewife she had been seduced, albeit forcibly into becoming a common gutter slut by societies standard of measuring people. And since she was already stained with visual proof of said stain, She thought, why the hell not be the best damn slut to ever grace every video, and movie porn screen on the planet? A chance like this hardly ever came to people of her ilk, and standing in the community. Why not just enjoy it, and make one hell of a sexual adventure out of this situation. They were going to make her do it anyway, right?

“Oh, oh shit! Gonna come, baby!” Darrel suddenly cried out.

Darrel pulled his prick all the way out of Maranda’s mouth then, and aimed the head of his prick first at her face, and open mouth.

The first spurt slapped against her forehead, and the degrading slime was caught on camera for everyone to see did something to her that nothing before that had yet been able to do. It twisted Maranda’s sanity turning her into the very slut she’d fought so hard not to be earlier.

“Ohhhhhh yesssssssss… master,” her words slurring, and hissing as a mini orgasm ripped through her body as the next spurt of Darrel’s cum landed in her mouth right on her tongue, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh… sssssssssssoooooooo… gooooooooooood! Morrrrrrrrre… master… give meeeeee… more… pleeeeeeeeeeessse!”

For her reward the third blast hit her right eye, so Maranda only felt the next three spurts splatter across her breasts. Nonetheless, that didn’t stop her from lathering that strange handsome black man’s sperm cream into her vibrant flesh for the camera the way she’d seen other porn harlots do on tapes her Erick had rented for their pleasure play times. The sperm in her right eye stinging just a bit, but not enough for her to complain in her state of anal inebriation.

“Holy shit faced!” Milo gasped, Batman, and Robin style. “Look at her get into that goo now! What a fuck’en PIG!”

“Yesssssssssssssssssss!” Maranda agreed, as she wallowed in the filth of her master’s scum playing with it, even licking the slime from her fingers as she winked right into the camera’s lens. She was a pig, even by her own standards now. And for the life of her she couldn’t understand why she was looking forward to the next step in Darrel’s school of self-degradation, but she was, and her ass itched with a new before unheard of wantonness that had her rump wriggling anxiously back at that invading enema knob that Milo had been easing in and out of her asshole of late. It was even harder for her to believe now that she’d resisted the temptation to experiment in anal sex with her lovers in the past, if it was this exciting.

“Better take the bitch to the potty before she explodes all over the carpeting, Milo.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Okay, CUT! And let’s take five before we adjourn to my bed for her anal initiation into the Mile High Club, people. Oh, and Cheryl, why don’t you give her a shower, and make sure that her butt is absolutely clean, and vacant of any fecal matter for the next scene. And put her in some trashy nylons, with suspenders, and high heels for effect while you’re at it. Might as well get her used to being in costume from now on.”

Maranda grinned as Cheryl helped her to her feet with one hand, and took the enema bag in her other. The grin Cheryl returned hinted of more lesbian pleasures in store for them both, and Maranda was looking forward to whatever her new fate had waiting for her, even the ass fucking by Darrel now seem like a glorious sexual adventure to her, as did all of the black man’s hinted at perversions for her future. And she buried the housewife that she was in the slut she had become as they headed for the toilet.