The Taking of Rebecca Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asks, "Christine, is it that time of the month? You're bleeding."

Christine smiles and says, "You are the first...to ever..."

Lilith says, "You mean, I..."

Christine fills in the blank with, "You broke my cherry."

Lilith exclaims, "Oh my god! Are you alright?"

Christine smiles widely, "I, Mistress, am fine."

Christine gets up and with a huge smile on her face. Lilith thought she had her, but now who had who?

As Lilith cuddles up with Christine, she looks over to see Rebecca's head is between Deborah's thighs, as Deborah is writhing to Rebecca's tongue against her pussy again, the remnants of Lilith's cum on the cushion of the sofa, blanket still wrapped around her shoulder, moaning. Christine wraps her hand around Lilith's cock, watching the other two, watching Rebecca make Deborah cum a third time, and a fourth time as dawn approaches.

Later, Lilith calls Bobbi to take the ladies home. She pulls up in the limo and knocks on the door. Christine walks out to the car. Deborah carries her clothes and her purse and Rebecca escorts her out the door to the limo. Deborah is wearing only the pumps and the blanket, looking very disheveled. Bobbi assures Rebecca that she will make sure Deborah gets home fine. Rebecca can see that Bobbi's cock is straining in her slacks. "If you would like, Bobbi, I can take care of that for you after you deliver the ladies, if you have time."

Hours go by, the sun is shining brightly now, and Lilith remembers them leaving, almost like a crazy dream, Deborah sort of rumpled and raggedy, wrapped in a blanket, Christine looking picture perfect except for being barefoot.

More hours pass, perhaps now the afternoon? Lilith blink blink awakens completely but with a headache to end all headaches, collecting herself, stockings ragged, wearing a tee shirt with her cock peaking out of the bottom, wearing pretty pumps and calling on Rebecca to no avail. She peeks out the bedroom window at the driveway and sees Bobbi's limo. How odd. She finally walks into the living room to see Bobbi with Rebecca pinned down over the back of the couch, fucking Rebecca really good in the ass. Rebecca smiles widely, moaning with a glassy eyed look, her skirt up and her panties down, Bobbi still in her cute chauffeur uniform with her slacks around her ankles and pink panties peeled, taking Rebecca sort of forcefully by her pony tail, driving her cock deep into Lilith's sweetheart.

Rebecca sees Lilith and says,"Bobbi took the ladies home, Mistress, hours ago," she pauses to moan several times, Bobbi was really getting to her "and you said never to let a hard cock go to waste in Your house" Rebecca said happily.

Lilith turns and walks to the kitchen to give the two of them some privacy. Bobbi was a wonderful lover with a thick cock that Rebecca adored having inside her, and would probably be fucking Rebecca for at least another hour or two.

The night was long and surreal and had turned into day. Had she really fucked her two best underlings, and in the same night no less? Or was it some sort of dream? Had they even been there? Everything after the restaurant was pretty much a blur. She makes a pot of coffee and takes something for the headache. She looks over at the stairs and notices Rebecca has dutifully placed by the steps to the second floor Deborah's cute short heels right next to Christine's pumps.

Late in the afternoon, Rebecca crawls into bed, turns to Lilith and shakes her head.

Lilith says, "What?"

Rebecca replies, "I have nothing to say, nothing at all."

The two begin to cuddle and reconnect. They were as one again in the bed. As legs and arms wrapped, Lilith's hand caressed Rebecca's ass and run up and down her bottom. Rebecca's sweet hole was plugged.

"You are plugged darling?"

"Yes, Mistress" Rebecca replied. "After Bobbi..." Lilith put her finger to Rebecca's lips then sealed her mouth to hers, tasting her wonderful mouth and Bobbi's cum too.

"Twice in my mouth, Mistress and at least twice in My ass, Ma'am...all bareback, like you prefer, Mistress" Bobbi had been restricted to cumming in Rebecca for 3 months now, in preparation for Lilith's birthday. It was hot and sexy and wonderful to own a woman who will take a lover's cum for you. Lilith cried a little as the two continued to kiss. They made love for hours on end, then fell asleep, encircled.

The very next afternoon, Deborah calls Rebecca and asks her if she will meet her for coffee at the local Latteland in the downtown district, but not to tell Lilith. Rebecca accepts, thinking little of it and tells Lilith that she is going to the store and to meet a friend for coffee. Lilith doesn't even ask who. She just acknowledges her. Rebecca dresses carefully, looking just a little hot, takes off in her pink SUV to meet her.

Rebecca arrives at the shop and the two sit down. Rebecca notices that Deborah still has on the pumps she put on her last night. Did she sleep in them? Deborah smiles slightly, lips trembling and says, "Thank you for taking care of me last night. You are such a kind and sweet person. I truly appreciate your compassion."

Rebecca smiles at the petite woman, then looks down, but says nothing.

They make small talk for several minutes, and Deborah tries to ask about Bobbi...but Rebecca wisely dances around that until Deborah reaches across the table almost with tears in her eyes, grabs Rebecca's hand and holds it for a moment, then she starts, "I don't know how to say this. It doesn't even make sense to me. I have no idea where it is coming from." She pauses to kiss Rebecca's hand very lovingly, and doesn't care that others in the shop are beginning to stare. She looks around one way, then the other way, then gets down on the floor on her knees in front of Rebecca

"Rebecca, I have never felt so submissive. I have never been so turned on in all my life. I think I am in love with both you and Lilith and if last night is any indication of the sort of pleasure and happiness I can feel by being a slave, then I want to know what I need to do to become Lilith's. Will you help me?" She bends down and kisses the toes of each of Rebecca's pumps, and looks down at the floor.