The Taking of Taylor S

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's not that it's just..." Carried began to reply.

Before Carrie finished her sentence Jack had climbed onto the couch and stuck his cock into her mouth.

"If you like it so much Carrie why don't you clean your daughter's cum off of me." Jack said.

Jack slowly throat fucked Carrie, and was amazed at how good her mouth felt around his dick.

Taylor was already crying lightly, and started bawling again as she heard Jack say "fuck you Taylor, your mom is even better at sucking dick than you are.

For a few more minutes Jack fucked Carrie's mouth, before climbing off of her, pulling Taylor backward from her mother, and shooting a load of cum across her face.

"That's because you couldn't make me cum with your own mouth, your mommy had to do it for you, so now you get to wear it for the rest of the night." Jack said, before spitting into Taylor's gapping mouth.

Taylor started to wipe cum off of her face, but her hand was jerked roughly away from her.

"You can clean up when I'm done" Jack said while laughing at how rough Taylor's face looked covered in cum, sharpie, and swelling from Jack's prior slap. "Go eat your sister out a bit, I want to fuck her for a minute before I take that ass, and she needs to be helped out a bit, she's not loose enough of a slut to take my dick."

Taylor complied, and for ten minutes Jack watched as Taylor ate her sister's pussy, while at the same time smearing cum across the inside of Anne's thighs. Taylor was crying, but Anne was moaning, and more than any of the girls had before Anne was coming, and hard.

After Anne had a third orgasm Jack changed his mind, and walked behind Taylor and said "I'll fuck this ass now, and just fuck Anne in a bit, she clearly loves the mouth of her whore sister quite a bit."

"Oh fuck thank you thank you." Anne screamed out.

Taylor stopped sucking on her sister's clit momentarily and said "no please no, I've only had a finger in my ass before, you're too big, I can't take it."

Jack grabbed Taylor's heads with both hands forced her into her sister's cunt so she could barely breath and said "fucking eat, I don't care what you think, you're the one with the weird body, you deal with the consequences."

Jack went to his jeans and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He walked back to Taylor and, spit onto her asshole, and forced one large finger into it.

"Make her cum again before I get to the count of ten and you can have lube, if not I'll just spit a whole bunch and you'll hope that's enough to take my dick." As the words left his mouth Jack again forced Taylor into her sister's cunt, and Taylor could barely breath.

Jack made it to the count of nine before Anne couldn't resist and had a strong orgasm. "Did you try and hold that back?" Jack asked Anne.

"Mmmhmm" Anne moaned as Taylor again began to attack her clit, trying to force another orgasms, hoping to buy mercy for herself.

A moment later Taylor felt the lube hit her asshole, Jack spent a minute working one, then two, and then three fingers into her before thrusting his cock into her.

"FUUUUUUCK" Taylor screamed out in pain as Jack slid into her. Even with the liberal amounts of lube he was too big for her.

Having blown two loads already, and feeling how tight Taylor's asshole was Jack could barely hold out before coming again. After five minutes Jack knew if he didn't move to Anne soon he wouldn't get the chance, so he again yanked Taylor back by her hair and this time moved his dick into Anne's cunt.

As his dick entered Anne this time she said "yes, please, I need it, I need it, I want your big cock wreck me with it, please."

"Good little slut." Jack replied.

"No, she's the slut" Anne shrieked as the cock again entered her splitting her in two, "and she's a good fucking slut too. I'm...oh fuck fuck fuck... I'm... I'm a slave to your cock."

As the word cock left her mouth Anne was shook by another harsh orgasm. As Anne came Jack fucked her harder, and harder, and heard the couch bouncing against the wall as he did so, he turned and looked at Taylor laying on her side crying, and looking like the definition of a used whore, and couldn't help but cum inside of Anne. As he came Jack ordered Taylor to come to him.

Taylor complied, and without being told, she moved between Anne's legs as Jack moved out from between them. Taylor buried her tongue into Anne's cunt, trying to eat all of the cum out of it, just like she had tried to with her mother. She hated herself at that moment, she felt dirty, and used, and she had orgasmed multiple times as a result of it.

Finally Jack made her stop, and as he did so he took the sharpie again, and wrote on the arch of her back, and on her throat, and on her pubic bone "property of Master Jack."

"I own you Taylor." Jack said to her "I'll leave here, and you will never stop thinking of me, you'll want to, you'll try to, but you won't be able to, and someday you'll find me again, and beg me to fuck you again, and do you know what I'll say?"

"What" Taylor asked while sobbing heavily.

"No, because your mom and your sister want my cock too, and they deserve it, because they are prettier, and their cunts are tighter, and their breasts are bigger and more beautiful, and they both have such nice and developed asses, and I want them, I don't want you or need you, you're just a convenience when the better option isn't around."

As Jack said the words he used the sharpie to write his phone number on both Anne and Carrie's hands. "You'll want this soon, I know."

Jack then took the keys to the handcuffs and stuffed them inside of Taylor's cunt, and left, within less than a half hour the burner cellphone he kept at his second home buzzed with a short text message that read "more sir?"

12