The Taking of Tina Ch. 01

Story Info
A young lady gets abducted and used.
7.3k words
4.13
50.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold rainy autumn evening when Tina stepped out of the office block to head home at last. She had stayed late, finishing off some work before leaving, because she wouldn't be back for five weeks. She had planned an extended vacation, intending to take some well earned rest and time to herself.

The train station was a few blocks distant and a ten minute walk from the offices. Throwing her long strapped bag over her shoulder, she tightened the belt of her coat, lowered her head against the weather and strode down the street. Due to the late hour, the streets were mostly empty; only a few other late night workers were making their way home through the miserable weather.

About half way to the train station she had to pass down an alley between two large stores. It was the same route she had taken every working night for the last seven years. She never considered it dangerous, never hesitated, even when at this later than normal hour the alley was dark.

With her head lowered to shield her face from the rain, she never noticed the van parked half way down the alley - or the man leaning against it - until she was almost level with it. Even then she didn't look up, didn't pay any attention. She was simply aware of the van and the man, but paid them no heed. A delivery van and a man alongside it were not unusual in the alley.

"Tina."

She had taken a few more steps before she realised the man had spoken her name. She hesitated, stopped, looked back over her shoulder.

"You're late. I've been waiting for you."

"What...?" She was too surprised to react; simply looked back at him, confused.

Too late she saw him coming for her, too late to fully dodge his attack. She tried, threw herself away from him, but he had momentum and surprise; his hand surged forward, grabbing for her. His fingers wrapped round the strap of the bag over her shoulder, caught on the lapel of her heavy coat. He yanked her towards him, but she threw her weight back, away from him, striking at him with her hand at the same time. She slapped his face, caused him to flinch and curse.

She pulled away with all her strength, managed to get her coat free of his fingers, and turned to run. But he kept a tight grip of her bag strap. The strap on her shoulder prevented her from fleeing, caused her to spin and lose her balance as she started to run. She spun, stumbled, and he was on her again.

She opened her mouth to scream, but the sound was struck silent as his powerful hand slapped her across the face, sending stars across her vision and pain through her jaw. She stumbled more, fell to her knees.

Then he had her. He grabbed her from behind, one arm round her neck, the other hand taking a firm grip of her arm and twisting it up behind her back.

She whimpered in fear and pain.

"Stay quiet bitch," he hissed in her ear. "Try to scream again and I'll break your fucking neck!"

He tightened the arm round her throat, as though to prove he had the strength to do it if he really wanted. He hauled her back to her feet and steered her towards the van. She struggled, but he laughed at her attempts to get free of him; he was far too big and strong for her to have any hope of escape.

He released her arm to open the back door of the van. But her limb had gone numb from the rough treatment and she had no hope of using the newfound freedom to try an escape. The back of the van was empty and dark. Even as she started in horror at the cold space of the van, he picked her up and threw her through the open door. She landed clumsily, fell and banged her head on the metal floor.

The shock of the impact knocked her senseless, and she descended into deep dreamless darkness in the back of her abductor's vehicle.

...

Tina had no way of knowing how much time had passed when she regained consciousness. Slowly she became aware of herself again, and her mind crawled out of the darkness.

She was on a plastic covered mattress; soft and comfortable enough, but on a bare stone floor. The room was gloomy, illuminated only by a tiny lamp glowing softly on the floor in the corner. Apart from the mattress and the lamp, and a small radiator on one wall, the room was empty; a stone cell with a single door and no windows.

Her coat had been removed, and her shoes. She was still dressed in her smart business suit, and her hair was still tied back in a ponytail. Her watch had been removed, as had all of the contents of her pockets. Though the room looked cold, the temperature was actually comfortable.

She looked at the door, wanting to get up to her feet and try it. But she knew it would be locked. She had been abducted, taken somewhere, and imprisoned. She sat on the mattress, her legs pulled up to her chest with her arms wrapped around them, her head resting on her knees. She started to sob silently and tears flowed down her cheeks.

More indeterminate time passed. She sat cuddling her legs. She sobbed. She cried. Eventually the door opened. She didn't look up; she kept her face buried in her knees. Someone entered and the door closed again.

"Good morning Tina." It was the voice of the man from the alley. Her abductor. He spoke as though he was bidding good morning to a family member. Warm, friendly, everyday conversation.

Silence for a few seconds.

"I said good morning." There was an edge to the voice now, almost but not quite angry. "When I address you I expect a reply."

Tina kept her head down, refusing to acknowledge him or reply.

He sighed.

"Have it your way."

The next thing she knew she was toppling sideways across the floor, screaming in shock and pain as she was struck a powerful blow to the side of her head. She landed in a heap, stunned, to the side of the mattress on the hard floor.

"Let's try again shall we. Manners don't cost you anything Tina. Rudeness WILL cost you however. Because rudeness makes me angry. And I will take my anger out on you."

He stepped over beside her, knelt down close to her. She looked up, saw him clearly for the first time. he didn't look like a kidnapper, like a monster, whatever that was supposed to look like. He was large, powerfully built, and handsome. His clear grey eyes were shining and he was smiling. Not the creepy smile you would expect, but a warm friendly smile. He was unshaven, but the stubble just added to his handsomeness, rather than making him look unkempt.

"Good morning Tina."

"Morning," she said quietly as she lowered her eyes, unwilling to look at him any longer than necessary.

"That's better." He almost laughed. "Would you like some breakfast? You must be hungry."

He rose, opened the door and left the room, leaving the portal open. Tina looked up, momentarily contemplating the possibility of flight through the open door. But he returned only seconds later, pushing a trolley. On it was a plate with a full cooked breakfast and a pot of coffee.

"Here you go," he said cheerily. "I made you breakfast. Can't let you go hungry now can we? That would be no good." He looked at her and smiled.

Tina picked herself from the floor, started to rise to her feet.

"No no," the man said, waving at her. "Sit on your mattress. In fact, kneel on it."

She thought for only a moment before obeying, the shock from the previous blow still ringing in her ears. She obeyed to avoid any further abuse right now. If he was going to feed her, she should comply with his wishes to get food.

"Good girl," he said as she knelt on the mattress, facing him.

He pushed the trolley closer, giving her a view of the plate. It looked good, it smelt good. She suddenly became aware of how hungry she was.

"Thank you," she said quietly, as she raised a hand to take the cutlery from beside the plate.

He laughed and pulled the trolley away, out of reach.

"Not so quickly. You were rude to me this morning, so you don't get a treat until you earn it."

"What...?" She looked up at him, incredulous.

"You were rude. So you have to earn treats. And from now on, every meal you have will be a treat that you have to earn."

"You bastard!" she hissed. "Why are you doing this to me?"

He looked in her eyes for a moment before he said anything. When he spoke, all semblance of friendliness was gone. It was the cold unfeeling voice of the monster he obviously was behind his facade.

"Because I can Tina. Because I can. Because it gives me pleasure. Because you deserve it."

"What the hell do you mean I deserve it?" She started to rise.

He struck her again, a backhanded slap across her face. Not powerful enough to send her back to the floor. Just enough to shock her to silence.

"Stay where you are."

Fresh tears started to flow down her face. Her head ached from the impact when he threw her into the van, from where he had hit her earlier, and from the sting on her cheek. She didn't want to be struck again, she was trembling with fear, barely able to voice a word when she tried to speak.

"I'm sorry. Please can I have food." She wasn't sorry in the slightest for anything, but she knew she had to be compliant to this monster if she wanted to eat.

"Well, like I said, you have to earn it." He chuckled.

"And how exactly can I earn it?"

"You can start by sucking my cock." He stood there in front of her, and opened his jeans, pushing the zip down and pulling out his semi-erect penis.

She was too stunned to react for a few seconds.

He stood there, holding his manhood, looking down at her with that too-warm smile on his too-handsome face.

"Come on... You want to eat, you have to give me pleasure first."

"Fuck you! You monster!" She recoiled from him, backed right off of the mattress onto the stone floor.

He simply shrugged, tucked away his cock and fastened his jeans.

"Have it your way. I'll see you at lunch time." And with that he turned, took the trolley and walked from the room.

Tina screamed, threw herself to her feet and across the room, grabbed the door handle just as it closed. She twisted the handle and pulled with all her strength, but heard a bolt sliding into place even as she did so. She pulled on the handle until she ran out of strength and collapsed to the floor in front of the door.

She lay there sobbing for minutes, before crawling back to the mattress. If she was trapped, she may as well stay on the mattress where it was slightly more comfortable.

...

More time passed. She had no concept of how long. Her watch had been removed, and she had no windows from her cell. She lay there unmoving, tears flowing from her eyes and dripping on the plastic mattress.

The silence was broken by the sound of the bolt being drawn on the far side of the door. It swung open and the man walked in, pushing the trolley.

"Lunch time Tina."

She slowly raised herself back to her knees, sitting the way he had instructed her to earlier. She looked at the trolley. It still contained the same plate, with the cold and dried up breakfast that had been offered earlier. She assumed the pot of coffee was also the same as previously offered, now gone cold.

She raised her gaze to meet his.

"I'm not wasting food on you Tina. You eat what I offer you, or you get the same brought back to you for the next meal. This is your lunch. Like it or go hungry again."

"It's fine, I'll eat it," she muttered, lowering her eyes. She was so hungry by now that she would happily eat the cold food.

He laughed quietly, left the trolley where it was and stepped closer, opening his jeans.

"Oh, will you now? You know that depends on you earning it."

She raised her face again, horror in her eyes.

"You don't mean... Are you serious?" She moved back slightly drawing instinctively away from him.

"Oh yes Tina, oh yes. You know the rule. It's never going to change. Every time you want food, you have to earn it by pleasing me."

He pulled his cock out again, this time it had grown fully erect already, the monster being aroused by the way he was tormenting his prisoner.

"Come closer. Come on."

Tina looked up into his eyes, his handsome but cold eyes. She looked at his manhood, held in his hand, pointing at her, waiting. She looked at the food, felt her empty stomach rumbling in protest.

She edged forward slowly, cautiously.

"Before you begin. Just let me warn you. Do not dare try anything... Eh... Naughty. You won't be able to escape. The building which we are under has all of the windows barred, and a single door that you need a security code to open. Right now you're probably contemplating some nonsense like 'I can bite his cock off and flee', but I promise you that if you even attempt anything like that you will die in this house. If you want to survive Tina, and I know you do, you have to accept your fate and just do as I wish."

She looked up at him again. She wanted to offer some comeback, some cheeky comment to show she wasn't intimidated or afraid. But she was. She was terrified. She steeled her nerves, braced herself and moved closer to him.

"Good girl," he chuckled, edging forward to meet her.

She took his cock in her mouth, sliding down its hard length, feeling the smooth skin slip between her lips and its swollen head glide over her tongue. She bobbed her head back and forth, keeping her lips tight around him, licking her tongue back and forth along his cock's underside. Her mouth filled with saliva and she tried not to moan. Instinctively her hand came up, her fingers wrapping round the base of his cock, holding him as she sucked.

She tried. She tried so hard not to get pleasure from this moment. She abhorred this monster and what he was doing to her. But as she guided her mouth expertly back and forth along his length, sucking hard on him, she found herself moaning, felt the familiar warmth between her legs and knew her panties were getting moist as she became aroused herself.

She knew she had to get this over with as quickly as possible, lest she lose control of her senses altogether and fully embrace his mistreatment of her. She moved her head faster, sucking him expertly, her hand started to pump up and down his shaft with her mouth, her fingers sliding easily over the drool-lubricated hardness of her kidnapper.

He was making sounds of pleasure, groaning and growling softly.

It took all of her remaining willpower to keep her eyes cast down, to stop herself from raising her gaze to look up at him while she pleasured his cock.

She sensed his climax approaching. She knew it was coming moments before it did. The tension in his legs, the sway of his stance, the rasping of his breath; all the signs she knew and understood. All the signals that he was about to cum.

The pulse of his orgasm passed up his length. She felt it on her lips, she felt it slide over her tongue when the head of his cock was deep in her mouth. Then it erupted from his head, surged forth into her waiting mouth, poured over her tongue and down her throat. Her conscious mind wanted to recoil, wanted to spit the seed of the monster from her mouth... But all of her instincts were in conflict with that urge. She kept sucking, harder than ever; she pushed her fingers up his shaft, forcing every drop of his cum out of him; she accepted it without gagging or flinching, she sucked and swallowed, taking the full load and drinking it easily. She took pleasure from the taste, and from the feeling of his ejaculated warmth sinking down her throat.

Only once she had sucked him dry and swallowed it all did she back off, sliding her lips from him, letting her tongue reach out and linger on his head as she withdrew. She lowered her head, refused to look up at him. She was breathing heavily. She could see the hard protrusions of her nipples through her blouse. She could feel the warmth and dampness between her legs. She wanted him. She wanted him to take her and fuck her right here and right now. She knew it was wrong, but by god she wanted it so badly. She exerted every shred of willpower she had to stay where she was, to not look up, to resist and deny those urges and needs. She couldn't let him know what she was and how she was reacting to him abusing her.

He laughed. Quietly.

"Well done Tina. Good girl. Enjoy your lunch."

He walked away, left the room and closed the door. The bolt slid into place.

She lunged for the food trolley, and hungrily consumed the cold food. It was awful, but she was so hungry by then that she devoured the lot of it, and washed it down with cold coffee.

The man returned soon afterwards, though he didn't say a word or even look at her. he entered the room, collected the trolley, and left. Tina sat on her mattress and watched him, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

...

Tina was left alone for hours after that. She explored her prison, which didn't take long. The door was solid, and no matter how much she pulled on the handle or threw her weight against it, it didn't even shake. The mattress was just a mattress; thick, not too soft, not too hard, and wrapped in plastic. The lamp was small, light, constructed from flimsy plastic and powered by batteries. The radiator was fastened securely to the wall. The walls and floor were of uniform stone blocks, flat, even and tightly constructed. It was a solid, secure prison.

Then she looked up at the ceiling. In the middle of the room over the mattress there was a metal hook. She stared at it for a few seconds, fearing the possible uses the monster that had kidnapped her would have for it.

She paced round the room. She sat on the mattress. She lay down. She paced some more. Time passed slowly.

She wondered how long it would be until anyone missed her and reported her missing. She was not expected back in work for three weeks. She had told her few friends and family that she would be away enjoying time to herself for that period. At the age of 26 she had only a couple of friends, none of whom were very close, and no family that she saw or contacted with any regularity.

Three weeks. It would be three weeks before anyone missed her. What would this monster do with her in three weeks? She was curled on the mattress contemplating her fate when he returned again.

He came through the door pushing the food trolley, carrying on it a delicious smelling meal and glass of wine.

"Dinner time, Tina," he announced cheerily as he looked down at her.

Tina pushed herself up to her knees, assuming that she would have to pleasure him with her mouth again to earn the meal.

"Ok, let's get this over with," she said bitterly, glaring at him.

He laughed.

"Nah, it's ok, I don't need that again."

She looked at him warily, unsure if he was toying with her. When he said nothing else, and didn't move any, she reached for the trolley.

He laughed again as he pulled it out of her reach.

"You can, however, remove your clothes. I'd like to see you naked now."

She knew it was inevitable, that she had little chance of resisting his wishes. But still, she wouldn't give in immediately or without a fight.

"Fuck you!" She hissed, rising to her feet and stepping backwards off the mattress.

"Oh good," he smiled. "You're going to make it interesting. I knew I chose you well."

She barely had time to register what he had just said, never mind contemplating it, before he was moving at her. He lunged forward, his hands coming up as he grabbed for her.

She knew there was a physical struggle about to happen, that he would come for her. She was ready and tensed to dodge away from him, but he moved with such speed that he had his fingers round one of her arms before she managed to get out of his reach.

She struck at him, swung her free hand as hard as she could, connected with a punch on his chin. It hurt her hand. In fact, it seemed to hurt her more than it did him; he barely flinched, and certainly never loosened his grip on her arm.

12