The Taking of Young Anna Ch. 03

Story Info
Young woman + Horny soldiers + Latenight train ride.
1.5k words
4.23
88.7k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The officer's cock was not the biggest cock Anna had ever had inside of her. And it was not the widest cock she had ever had inside of her. Yet at that moment it was without a doubt the best cock she had ever had inside of her!

With the blowjobs on the plane, masturbating in the restrooms, and being fondled in the corridor, poor Anna had been taken to the knife edge of excitement over and over with no real relief for three long days. A stiff hard cock sliding into her was just what she so desperately needed right now. She sank slowly down his cock until she had him completely inside her and as his crotch hair tickled her erect clit, she came.

Boy, did Anna come!

Her head leaned back, her eyes rolled back into her head and a great big grin came to her face. Her naked body quivered under the open shirt as her orgasm just seemed to go on and on.

"Damned, look at that!" One of the soldiers behind her said. "All he had to do was stick his cock in her to get her off."

"I told you officers knew what they were doing," one of the others said.

Anna's orgasm subsided a little, though her body still gave little quivers. It subsided enough for her to open her eyes and look down. The officer under her was looking up with a mix of stud-liness and amazement. She smiled and slowly lifted herself up his cock, then when she had just the head in her, she slowly let herself slide back down his cock.

Slowly up, slowly down. Slowly up, slowly down.

Anne reached down and took one of his hand in hers, then guided it to her breast. He got the hint and began fondling her gently. The shirt hide her from the soldiers behind her and Anna could hear them making crude remarks. She smiled and increased the speed of how fast she went up and down on the officer's cock.

The officer gave a small groan and put both of his hands on her breasts. She looked down on him as she rode his cock, smiling as she did. The way he was breathing she didn't think he was going to last long. And she could feel another orgasm building.

"Come with me," she said to the officer.

He nodded and began pushing up with his hips in time with her downward strokes. Anna's clit was a hard point and when their bellies slapped together, jots of bright pleasure flashed stars before her eyes. When the officer took her nipples between his fingers and gave a sharp pull, that was all it took to push her over the edge again. Anna pushed downward as hard as she could, taking all of his cock deep inside of her. As she came, she could feel his cock throbbing inside her as he came as well, though without the normal wetness. The condom trapping his sperm.

Anna fell forward and kissed him as she enjoyed her second orgasm on his cock.

It took a few moments for Anna to remember where she was. And what she was doing. Then she felt a hand on her arm pulling her off the officer's softening cock.

"Our turn now," said the big soldier.

Anna saw the three had removed their pants. Though they still had on their boots and socks. Her little sex show had all three sporting hard cocks. One of the others was even stroking his. Though only the big soldier had a condom on. Anna guessed they had worked out the order of their fucks.

The big soldier helped her take off her blouse, then once Anna was naked, he spun her around and got behind her. Because he was much taller than Anna, he had to squat to get his cock lined up with her pussy. It took him a few tries to get his cock between the lips but once he had the head inside her, he gave a sharp lunge forward.

She gasped!

Her two orgasms had her wet and the soldier's cock went home in one long thrust. He was just a little longer than the officer and to Anna felt just as good. His hands moved down and encircled her waist. With no delay he began to fuck her with rapid strokes.

The other two soldiers did not want to be left waiting. One grabbed her head and pulled it towards his cock. She knew what he wanted and opened her mouth. He got about a dozen thrusts before the third soldier grabbed her head, pulled her off and shoved his cock into her mouth. A dozen or so thrust by him and she was passed back to the first.

Anna was in Heaven.

The three were not really rough, just went at her like three horny schoolboys. Maybe they were, because none of them were very old. Probably right out of school she thought, excited by their treatment.

The one soldier she was not sucking then took her hand and wrapped it around his wet cock. Anna gave him a handjob until it was his turn at her mouth again, and took the other's cock in her hand then, giving him a handjob too while he waited.

It didn't take the big one fucking her long. He pulled her back and held his cock inside her, giving a big groan. Anna felt his cock throbbing as he came inside her.

The one she was sucking on pulled his cock out of her mouth and fumbled for his pants. She had just enough time to see him pull a condom out before she was sucking the other again. The soldier who had been fucking her pulled his cock out of her slowly like he didn't want to leave, then after a moment Anna felt the other soldier take his place.

She gave another gasp as he sunk his cock into her.

The big soldier came around in front. He pulled the condom off and waved his semi hard cock at her face. Anna could see streaks of his come along its length. She took his cock into her mouth tasting him.

The soldier fucking her reached around her and took both her breasts in his hands. He fondled her as he fucked her. Like the first though it didn't take him long before he was breathing heavy. He pinched her nipples sharply and gave her several hard thrusts, then burying his cock inside her. Groaning repeatedly, he came.

It took just moments for the switch and for the third soldier to be behind her, lining his cock up with her cunt. He took her hips in hand and thrust home. Anna gave a grunt. This cock was thicker than the others.

The two soldiers that had come inside her already took their time passing her back and forth between them. Each tasted slightly different and Anna found herself considering how they tasted.

Maybe they were right, Anna thought. Maybe I am a slut, letting myself be taken by these soldiers with hardly any protest. When the soldier fucking Anna reached under her and took her hard little clit in his fingers, Anna decided she didn't care what they thought. She was getting fucked and that seemed like a very good thing indeed.

As the soldier fucked her, Anna felt her excitement grow. She pushed back on his strokes. The two she was sucking must have sensed her change of mood. The big soldier's cock was again hard, and the other's was getting that way too. Anna switched back and forth, taking each cock deep in her mouth. She reached under both soldiers and took their balls in her hands, playing with them as she sucked. They groaned at this added pleasure. Soon all four of them were breathing heavy.

The big soldier gave a groan and grabbing her head, pulled it down his cock. Anna felt his cock throb and then tasted a salty flood as he came inside her mouth. She quickly gulped to keep from choking.

That set the one fucking her off. He pulled her back and onto his cock as he came. This pulled Anna's mouth off the big soldier's cock just as he finished and he spurted once across her lips. The other soldier seeing her frosty lips pushed forward and feed his cock into Anna's mouth. It took him just a couple of thrusts and he too was coming in Anna's mouth.

Anna came as well with excitement at what was happening.

For several moments they all just stood there breathing heavy. Then the one who had been fucking her pulled his cock out. Anna gave a small moan and sunk to her knees. Fucking standing up was always hard. The three soldiers smiled and plopped down on the seat.

"Ready for a real cock, little one?"

Anna turned towards the Sergeant. He stubbed his cigarette out and unbuttoned his pants. Her eyes went wide when he reached in and pulled out his cock for her to see.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

(to be finished in Part 4...)