The Tale of Amberley Bloodstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have threatened our town with your evil ways, scum. Ynnswood is fair and peaceful because everyone knows their place. Yours is with the truffle hounds."

He then looked at several townsmen. "Take them to the pens. Keep them bound and under guard."

As the bandits were led off, Fire-Eater turned back to me, his face shining with gratitude. "Miss Bloodstar, the town of Ynnswood is in your debt," he boomed, making sure everyone assembled in the town square could hear him. "We can never truly repay you for what you've done, but we can take up a collection of gold to-"

"I've no need for your money, Fire-Eater, though your offer is appreciated." I said humbly, bowing low.

"But there must be something, Amberley!" Sunniva protested, coming up and taking my hand, looking into my eyes, pleading.

I sighed and smiled. "How about this, then, my friends- remember my name kindly, and when I pass through your fair town, maybe make ready a bed for me, along with a decent meal and a flagon of your finest brown ale?"

"Is that all?" Fire-Eater laughed. "Aye, lass, you will always be welcome in my establishment, free of charge, and for as long as you want!"

"And my lute will always be at your service, Fire-Eater." I replied, still holding Sunniva's hand while the townsfolk cheered. "Let us celebrate tonight! Come to the field outside town and I will sing and tell you the tale of the brave people of Ynnswood, who saved themselves from the dread bandits of Karz!"

Everyone cheered enthusiastically. It would be a good night.

***

I had sung and regaled people with the tales of heroism displayed by the blacksmith, Toryn and the other youngsters who had accompanied me. Naturally, I minimized my role in the events, focusing on the deeds of my companions. Sunniva looked at her younger brother with awe and admiration, almost fawning over him after his part in the events was known. Old Fire-Eater looked like he would burst with pride. The blacksmith, now considered a bastion of strength in the town, would not be hurting for willing female companionship.

That night, back in my room in the inn, I was squirming up and down on top of Toryn lustily, his stout cock deep inside me. It felt good to be fucking a young man. He panted and groaned as I squeezed my pussy around him expertly. I enjoyed his simple, honest inexperience, although he had assured me that he was not actually a virgin. No matter, I would be able to cum, and he certainly was going to.

On the bed beside us, Sunniva watched in fascination as I fucked her brother. She was naked, lying on her stomach with her hand underneath herself, fingering her hungry womanhood. Candles cast a dim, warm light around my room, the noises of our heated fucking drowned out by the raucous party continuing downstairs in the common room.

Toryn arched his back, shuddering.

"That's it," I panted, pressing my palms to his chest. "Cum hard, my hero!"

Toryn groaned loudly and bucked beneath me, his cock twitching fitfully as he came deep inside my hungry pussy. I arched my back and squeezed my breasts as I pressed down on him, joining Toryn in cumming. Pleasure blossomed through my body, his sticky, liquid warmth filling me. I collapsed down against him, my breasts squashed to his chest while I kissed him in appreciation for his deeds in my bed.

"Thank you, Toryn," I murmured through our kiss. "I am pleased that you are mighty in the bedroom and not only in a fight."

He blushed at my praise, his cock still pulsing inside me. I slowly slipped off him and took his tool in my hand. I kissed his manhood and put my mouth around it, tasting our mingled essence on my tongue. I pushed down his length, bobbing up and down, milking him, which was important for what I had planned next.

Smiling wickedly, I reached over and drew Sunniva up from the bed. Before she could say anything, I placed her hips over her brother's cock and gently pushed her down onto him. She gasped and Toryn moaned as they joined. He sank to up to the hilt inside his sister.

Trembling as he filled her, Sunniva looked at me in wonder. I took her cheeks in my hands and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues tangled, even while she began to slide up and down on Toryn's member.

"Mmmmm, it's your job to take care of his needs now, Sunniva," I whispered to her. "He's a hero, after all."

She nodded as she began riding him eagerly, taking to her new task with a will. I knelt and watched my young paramours discover each other, playing with my pussy slowly. The night was young and there was still much love to be made.

***

I delayed my plans to head on to Arristheon by two days, not only to continue enjoying the town's eager hospitality, but also because I was enjoying the company of Sunniva, who was by my side constantly unless she was impaled on her brother Toryn. Mind, this was quite often in my presence, so we were together most of the time.

I also took the opportunity to give the town's 'musicians' some lessons, making sure they could properly play their instruments and how to care for them. Next time I was passing through Ynnswood, maybe it wouldn't be so painful to have them as my backup while I was entertaining.

Too soon, it was time to leave. Most of the town turned up to see me off, led by Fire-Eater and his family. I bowed in gratitude as they gave me supplies and gifts to take on the road, most notably the town's hearty bread and brown ale, along with blankets and horseshoes for the trip.

I thanked Fire-Eater and his wife for their magnificent hospitality, promising to sing their praises in Arristheon. I hugged the blacksmith goodbye, causing him to get misty-eyed.

Everyone cheered and cat-called as I planted a big, wet kiss on Toryn's mouth, almost making him faint.

Lastly, I said goodbye to Sunniva, hugging her close and whispering in her ear. It wasn't quite the display I had made with her brother, but it was deeper and more meaningful, which is what counted. With tears in her eyes, she released me and waved as I made my way over to my horse. Mounting, I waved goodbye to the townsfolk, promising to return and began a stately ride out of the settlement. People cheered and called to me, making my heart swell in my chest. I'd made a genuine difference in Ynnswood and I vowed to never forget it.

But I would not make a name for myself in that tiny town, so on to Arristheon I went. Fame, fortune, adventures, and lovers awaited me in the capital.

My name is Amberley Bloodstar, and these are my stories.

***

Author's Notes: I'll get the credits out of the way first. The song 'Fall of the Magister' is from the video game Dragon's Age. The song 'The Tale of the Mad King Thorn' is from Guild Wars, and 'Sir Eglamore' is an old story, dating back to the 1350's and this version was sung by Kate Rusby. I have no idea if she owns it or not, but she's getting mentioned just in case. I borrowed these songs and have no creative right to them. They're just in my story for flavour.

So, somebody asked me/challenged me to write an erotic fantasy story because like myself, the person is an avid fan of RPG's, so I allowed myself to draw liberally from several genres and tropes of fantasy to help with this little romp. I've played numberless bards over the decades, especially back in First Edition and Advanced D&D, when they truly kicked ass. Amberley is modeled on a character I once played.

I know, I know, I'm always writing about gorgeous blondes with big knockers, but that's what Amberley was when I played her, with a Charisma of 18. If blondes with big tits aren't your thing, there's the door. I promise to not be offended.

This is going to be rather episodic in nature, at least for some time, until I figure out the overall arc I'm laying out, whatever it is. So look forward to lots of sex, magic, singing, fantasy violence, sex, drinking, humour, singing, sex, weird creatures, tropes you know and love and did I mention sex?

I'm gonna keep this story open and rather freeform, so if you have things that you'd like to see included, message me and I promise to at least consider it, be it a fantasy trope or a character you once played. I'm easy, so to speak.

That's all for now, I've gotta pump out the next chapter of My Naughty Neighbour. Michael, Lynn and Xiong have a date with naughtiness to get under way.

Keep your stock on the ice!

- Management