The Tale of Jody and Dee

Story Info
Somewhere off the Baja Coast.
2.3k words
4.31
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

Somewhere off the Baja Coast

or the tale of Jody Stark and Dee Halleywell

It was no doubt the largest floating structure I had ever seen towering over the smaller boats tied to their piers. The SS America Gem was said to displace 100,000 tons. It spanned 1200 feet, and rose 200 feet from water line to mast head. It held 1200 passengers inside it's 600 double occupancy staterooms. I gazed in awe at the white and blue giant.

My wife had a slightly different reaction upon seeing the ship.

"My sister Janet spent four years in the navy serving aboard aircraft carriers. I was invited aboard her ship for part of a day."

The luxury this ship provided impressed us both. Four swimming pools, filled with the warm water of the South Pacific, allowed passengers to take a refreshing dip. These were located one at each end and two at mid ship. All were olympic size, 60 feet long by 40 wide. Movie theaters, concert halls, souvenir and gift shops, coffee shops were all there for the pleasure of the passengers. There was even a couple of fine restaurants for those who didn't wish to eat inside the main dining hall at fixed times. It would be free style cruise where one could make one's own entertainment on one's own schedule.

The idea to go on a nude cruise had come to me one cold winter morning while taking a personal day off from work. I was twenty-two back then and about four and a half years away from the chance encounter with Jody Stark on panties only night in the lesbian bar. In fact I was almost four and a half years away from moving out of my parent's home. The idea remained in a dark corner of my mind waiting until I could find a companion with whom I could share the experience. Jody needed no prodding.

The ship SS America Gem made the cruise down the Baja coast a few times each year starting in spring. At long last, after reservations made months in advance, we were headed out to sea.

Jody and I were two years into our marriage and having a great time together. First there was Hawaii and now this. The crowd had been gathering at the cruise ship terminal B street pier now for the past ten minutes. Hundreds of people milled around us.

Then the ship called the passengers to board. A giant steel stair case was towed out of a nearby shed and up against it's side. The jumbled mass straightened out into a single long line making it's way to the ship, up the stairs and onto the weather deck.

Though the sun was low on the horizon the evening was still quite warm. America Gem had been underway from San Diego for a few minutes. The city skyline was rapidly shrinking behind us.

"This is going to be a lot of fun."

"Yes it is," I said, "something I've always wanted to do."

Jody laughed at my comment. I laughed with her as she took my hand.

Passengers were walking along the deck in both directions or relaxing in deck chairs. Some were sitting pool side. Some like us just stood and looked out over the water.

My eyes roamed in all directions cruising the girls on board; port, starboard, ahead and aft. A few wore top and bottom underwear, some just the panties or swim suit bottoms. Most were fully nude by now.

Our cabin, located actually one deck down awaited us.

"I think we're actually standing directly above it hon."

"What number is it?"

"615," Jody answered.

Holding the diagram in one hand she moved her finger along the length of the deck while I looked with her.

"Come on let's go I'm dying to get out of these."

"I hear ya," she replied, "but be patient."

These consisted of a pair of shorts and a halter top, no underwear.

"I intend to wear absolutely nothing till we're going off this boat."

"You go girl," replied Jody.

Our cabin was gorgeous and equipped with everything we could want. On a counter top there was complimentary coffee pot. A lap top with wireless internet sat on it's own small desk. The double bed was soft with a colorful pink and blue pattern blanket. To the right were two cushion chairs facing the TV equipped with a DVD player and speakers.

"This bathroom is beautiful."

"I'll bet," I replied.

"I love the pink tiles. The shower is big enough for both of us."

Any desired DVD could be purchased at the ship's video shop. Some preferred music over watching TV. Audio disks including music and books could be purchased in the store adjacent to the video shop.

Nothing like being married to money I thought. Even in jest I could not say those words aloud. The last thing I could do was insult Jody Stark.

Naked at last I wanted first to go for a swim, then perhaps a little shopping. Our fare included a ship's credit card as use of cash was discouraged.

The warm water off Baja felt nice on my body as I lay face up doing a back stroke. Jody floated leisurely at my left hand side. Reaching the middle we stood in water up to our breasts.

Within a few seconds the seed was planted that grew into the worst fruit. Eventually I would come to wish that I had never sewn that seed.

My gadar detected the lesbian a long way off. From a chase lounge off to my right some ninety diagonal feet away the stranger watched and winked. A girl can sense when she's being cruised. I winked back. It's ok I told myself. I won't do anything to lead her on. I'm a married woman.

Wow what an incredible body she has, I said silently. The classic lollipop shape body with buxom boobs and endless legs lay tanning herself. Another look in my direction drew me in like a moth to a flame.

"Hi," I said, "nice day."

"Yeah it is," she answered.

"This is my first ever cruise. I'm having a good time."

"They can be fun."

Her eyes roamed my naked body. She was already having sex with me. I needed a way out.

"I'm here with my wife."

Her reply was a simple, "really!"

"Jody and I were married on the San Francisco town common two summers ago."

"What does she do?"

"She's a physician. In fact I met her because I chose her as my primary care doctor."

"That's funny. You married your doctor."

Just at that moment Jody came by to our chairs.

"This is my wife," I told the stranger while pointing at my life partner.

"I'm Christa."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Jody Stark. I'm sure you know my wife here, Deanna".

Christa's gaze locked onto my wife. We both could see that the girl wanted a three way.

A three-way did not interest either of us. We made the same vow to take only each other and forsake all others and took that vow totally seriously. I signaled my life partner to leave with a nudge.

"I want to check out that video shop, and maybe get a movie."

"Let's go," she replied.

Jody and I walked off quietly until out of earshot.

"Dee she wanted your pussy really badly."

"My pussy is taken."

This was all my partner needed to hear. She touched a quick kiss onto my lips. I returned it. We walked on toward the stores.

As we walked through the aisles the racks on either side of us were filled with the latest movies and not so recent movies. There were even the classic movies dating back to John Wayne. After several minutes of walking through the aisles and perusing covers we finally made our selection.

My mind drifted and came back to Christa. Oh my fucking god, She is so beautiful. Her pussy must taste delicious. She's probably thirty, or maybe younger. No she's much younger. Oh shit, I need to think about something else, anything else.

Movie disks in hand Jody and I headed for home base, our cabin. Along the way we passed other passengers walking this way and that. None were wearing clothes of any kind.

The second day home from the cruise was a Tuesday. Sitting at my desk in medical records with headphones on an MP3 player I did my work. Dr. Joyce Burnside was giving advice on relationships. A listener to the podcast for some three months by now, I had come to enjoy the show.

The incident on the last night of our cruise was weighing heavily on me. I need to confess this to some one. I need absolution. There had one night of uninhibited passion and wild sex that was not with Jody. May God forgive me.

Four floors above me Dr. Stark was seeing patients one after another all through the day.

The opportunity to call the show came still a day later during my first of two personal days. Nervously I lit a cigarette while waiting on the line, a habit my partner would not like. A pleasant voice on the other end greeted me saying, "Hi this is Dr. Joyce. You're on the air, Deanna."

"Hi Dr. Joyce. Thankyou for taking my call."

"You're very welcome. How can I help you?"

"I've been with my partner for just over three years now. I love her very much. I had an affair recently and I just feel so terrible about it."

"How long did it last?"

"It was just one night aboard a cruise ship. The thing is I promised myself that I would never be unfaithful, that I would never even consider having an affair and then I went and had one."

"Cookie you need to stop beating yourself up. Don't say a word to her about it."

"okay," I replied.

"Stop beating up on yourself. I would go tell your partner how much she means to you."

"Thankyou," I said.

"You're welcome Cookie."

I had perhaps three hours to kill before my partner would come in the door. Outside and below the livingroom window the vacant parking lot served as a reminder of how empty my life could be. The black arrow moving on my Mac Book screen carried my thoughts and daydreams along with it. A card would be ideal.

There was no special occasion. It was not her birthday. It was not our anniversary. The card was made only to say, "I love you Jody."

Time passed quickly while I worked on "Deanna's Hallmark Cards Inc."

On the front was the phrase "World's Best Partner" in inch high pink print font surrounded by a border of hearts. Inside was an orchid, her favorite flower. My soul purged, I printed the card and laid it down on the bureau.

My bitchy attitude of the past two days would disappear. Little things unrelated to my recent infidelity had triggered my apparent anger and sharp responses.

My partner walked inside the door, and placed her purse down where she always kept it. Tonight was her turn to prepare dinner. I walked into the kitchen while she had the food cooking.

"Jody, I'm sorry for being a jerk for the past two days."

"It's okay."

Dr. Joy had always said that no one overreacts but they react to something else. I had been reacting to feeling really lousy about the affair. Jody didn't deserve any of it.

"Did anything interesting happen today around the neighborhood or in the building?"

"Nothing really exciting," I replied. How could anything happen? No one was home days except me.

"Dee would you consider going on that cruise again?"

"In a heartbeat," I said.

"My mom bitches at me about my sexuality. She disapproves."

A possible reason or excuse for my attitude now hung in the air. Now I could finally put the issue to rest.

"Go to a sperm bank."

My partner had always been quite observant. This occasion, as 9:00 came up on the digital clock on the night table, her trait worked to my advantage.

"Dee did you make this card?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Come over here!"

Approaching her I took a playful shove then another shove toward the bed.

"Girl you asked for it. I'm gonna fuck you good!"

She pressed her lips to mine and mouths opened. Deep wet kisses aroused me. Her hands caressed my body then she began removing my clothing. My top was rolled slowly up then pulled over my head. My shorts then my panties were drawn down my legs then off. Slowly she pushed the straps off my shoulders, unclasped it and nudged it to the floor with the clothes. My cum was now spewing out and down my thighs. Kiss followed kiss on my neck, then my cheek and one last kiss touched my lips.

I watched while she undressed herself. Slowly and deliberately she unbuttoned the blouse, then pulled it off. She kicked off her shoes. Reaching behind to her ass she unzipped her slacks and pulled them off. For a second while my fingers gently stroked my own clitoris, Jody stood in satin panties and underwire brassiere encouraging me to pleasure myself.

"Do it girl!"

Slowly and seductively with a sly smile she pushed the straps off, then unclasped it. It fell to the floor. Those boobs could always excite me. Her panties came down. No moves barred love making began.

The dildo held loosely in her hand pushed inch by inch until my vagina took it's entire length. Her lips pressed against mine as she lay atop me. My cum was now flowing freely. Waves of muscle contractions rolled over my entire body. Moans quickly grew into screams. My skin flushed as my heart rate and breathing quickened. Jody continued her work on me. The more I screamed the more she rocked the toy inside me.

Several minutes and multiple orgasms later I lay exhausted. She knelt over me looking down into my eyes.

"Dee Halleywell," she said, " When we're two old ladies I want to be waking up beside you every morning.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers