The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 01

Story Info
Homely British wife becomes a slut.
8.5k words
4.3
166.1k
38

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't understand how I came to be the creature I am. I have bleached blond hair, piercings and tattoos in places that a few years ago I would blush at the mention of their names. A cunt and asshole that are both permanently stretched and waiting to be filled. Worst of all I have an insatiable desire and will do anything if a man takes control of me and tells me what to do. I have undergone a total transformation of what I was in looks and in personality. The changes started slowly at first and then gathered pace until I have become a complete and total slut.

When this story starts I was a married mother, I loved my children, was comfortable with my husband and generally had a happy life. I was 32, 5ft5, in between plump and having a good figure, a typical mum's figure. I was still pretty with dark brown eyes and hair and a face that looked younger than my 32 years. My kids were 9 and 11 and I had been married for 12 years.

If you're married you probably know how it is. You feel comfortable with your husband, you adore your kids and you get on with life. There was never any romance, never any passion and few arguments. I suppose you would call it a comfortable existence. Financially we were secure. My husband made good money as an accountant. He was a partner in one of the major Accountancy firms.

I decided to go back to work; both my children were away at Boarding School. If you are not familiar with England you may not know that the children of richer people get packed away to Prep schools at the age of 8. It is a miserable practice and I cry for the first few days of every term as my 2 boys are both taken away from me. The more I think about it the more I hate it. It's inhumane on boys and mothers alike. John my husband accepts it as normal, after all he was sent away at 8, as was his father, his grandfather his great... You get the picture.

As you can imagine, to go from being full time Mum to full time layabout is quite a shock. The first few days were great when I wasn't busy crying my eyes out. But it started to get very boring very quickly. Sure I could take hours to cook a delicious supper for John; I could go and have lunch with other mothers in the same boat. But when you have had an active life all this leisure time soon becomes very boring.

One of my friends had a brainwave, she got a job. And I thought I would get one as well. I broached the subject with John, he was not in favour but then, neither his mother nor his grand mothers had ever worked. He felt it was a reflection on him and his ability as a breadwinner if I worked. We debated the topic, as I said we had very few arguments, and in the end he gave his consent. Neither of us knew it but it was about the last thing that he ever agreed to in my life.

I was happy with him and so I put on my short black nightie as opposed to one of my many long white virginal ones. I like to reward John when he does something I like. When John sees this nightie, we have a marvellous pavlovian reaction. He always gets one of his little stiffys. That's right same as usual, quick kiss on the lips, tongue in once, lick and suck both breasts 30 seconds, Finger in my front bottom, stiffy in my front bottom, in out in out 5 minutes we can all go to sleep. The difference is John has the satisfied look of a man who has just done a good job. It used to annoy me and frustrate me because I used to get aroused. I don't get aroused any more and so it is just a chore having to wipe up the sticky mess. It also amuses me how we can have been married for so long and John has no idea that sex does absolutely nothing for me.

In the early days when we had just got married he used to excite me. I think he gave me an orgasm once. It was about the only time that we had ever done anything risky and we made love next to the Christmas tree in his mother's house. We had had a good snog under the mistletoe and one thing led to another. I guess it was the danger of being caught that made it more exciting and I had an actual orgasm. For a while after that I tried to make our love making more exciting, but it never changed.

I guess that explained my appearance. I wore my hair in short manageable style, my clothes were all muted colours my shoes were all sensible. I was the ultimate respectable married woman.

I woke up the morning after with a spring in my step. My good mood towards John continued and I gave him a fry up for Breakfast, something he normally only gets at the weekend. To cut a long story short I got a job with the local estate agent as a PA. Like a lot of Gals my age I did a secretarial course when I left school and so although I was a bit rusty I could handle all the work.

My boss, William, appeared to be a lovely man. He was in his 50s over weight, balding not attractive to look at. But when you met him you were instantly at ease, he made you smile, and you trusted him. All of these had made him a very successful estate agent. I loved working for him, typing letters organising the filing, making him coffee. Everything I did for him no matter how small was always acknowledged, he made me laugh, he made jokes. It was good fun.

One day he called me into his office and said I have plans for you. At the time I was flattered but if I had known then what they were I am not sure I would have been so flattered. But he told me that he thought that I would be a great agent and he wanted to start training me up. I could continue to work as his PA so I would have a steady income but as I became successful he would find another PA. As he said "PA's are easier to find than people who are good with people and that is what you need to sell houses."

I had been going for a couple of weeks and he took me to one side and said " I think it would help if you dressed in brighter clothes and added some glamour, underneath all that tweed you are very attractive." Although it seemed very innocent it still made me blush. The upshot was that we agreed that when I got my first bonus from a sale we would go shopping together and buy some new outfits.

I got my first sale and the following Friday afternoon when we had no appointments we shut the office and drove into central London. He took me for some lunch at a very expensive restaurant. It seemed a bit odd, as I had been there with my husband, when he was entertaining his clients. William made me laugh through lunch, gave me a martini before hand, the best part of a bottle of wine, he drank very little, his excuse being he was driving and then a brandy with my coffee. By the end of it I was feeling a bit squiffy and off we went shopping.

We bought a couple of suits and some blouses, or at least lets in my condition I was not able to choose. So I paraded around, William chose and I paid. When I thought we had finished William took me into another shop and said my treat. It was a designer dress shop. He made me try on about 6 dresses and he bought the last one. It was black and long and lovely. I felt very feminine.

When I got home I tried to show John my purchases thinking that he might be interested in seeing a more glamorous me, but there was no interest. I had been all set to put on my black nightie but I did not bother.

On Monday morning I was getting dressed and put on my new suit. I was surprised when I started to put it on. It seemed to fit me rather more closely and the skirt was definitely shorter than I remembered it. But I knew it was what I had bought. I put on this grey suit with a skirt that was some way above my knee. I wore a new dark blue blouse that seemed to hug my breasts and was a bit sheer. I felt very embarrassed and rather out of sorts but William had made a big thing about me wearing my new clothes on Monday morning and he had made me promise to wear this out fit into work.

When I stepped into the office he let out a whistle, smiled his smile and told me I looked fantastic. I was very self-conscious and relieved that I was not doing any showings today. At lunchtime William said he was popping out for a while and he went away with a grin. He came back with a package from a well-known lingerie store and went straight through to his office. After about 5 minutes he called me in and said, "I have been a bit presumptuous, but as your husband did not buy you any new underwear I thought that I had better." He had arranged a couple of mirrors in his office and he made me look at my bottom. There was a really noticeable panty line. I blushed as I had remembered queuing in the sandwich shop for my lunch.

He passed me a package and said these are for you. Inside were 5 thong panties, in s different colours, blue, red, cream, white and of course black. He said, "I have bought you one for each day of the week. Which pair do you want to put on now?"

I blushed again and said "I can't put them on here someone will see" He said don't be silly and left the room. As he was shutting the door he said, "Tell me when it's safe to come back"

Well what could I do, I thought for a second and then put on the white panties. They felt all strange and tight, my hair poked out of the sides and my buttocks felt very bare as they were only covered by a small strip at the back. I pushed my skirt back down and called to him to come back.

He entered the room with his jolly smile on his face. "I bought something else," William said and handed over another bag. Inside was a suspender and stockings. "These are for me, but that's because I am an old fashioned dirty old man and I like woman in suspenders. If you don't like them you can always sue me for sexual harassment."

He then picked up my old knickers, which I had left on his desk after changing and said He wanted to keep them as a souvenir of the old me.

By this time I was blushing furiously and walked out of his office and into the front of the office.

When it came to leaving time I went in to his office to say good-bye. He called me in saying "Claire please tell me what colour you decided to put on." Again I blushed and managed to mutter "White"

"Let's play a little game! Neither of us knows whether you will wear those stockings tomorrow. It's your choice. But I will write on here what I think. Whether you will or won't wear those stockings. If I am right I get to see your underwear tomorrow. If I'm wrong you get the afternoon off to go to the beauty Salon and be pampered" He then wrote on the piece of paper sealed it in an envelope and then we both signed our names across the flap.

With that I walked out and went home. When I got home I ran upstairs and I put my new thong panties and stocking right at the back of my knicker drawer. I went into the bathroom to pee and again noticed that my bush was stickling out of the side of my new white panties. I felt a bit of a tingle from my front bottom, something I had not felt for ages. I relieved my self and felt very strange as I pulled up my new thongs, for the first time in ages I was sexually excited but I did not recognise it at the time.

I found it hard to go to sleep that night. I lay there thinking of my new panties and whether I would wear the stockings. What had William written on the paper? I really did not want to show him my knickers and the thought of the afternoon off was quite appealing. Oddly though, it was not a case of did I want to wear them but was I brave enough to wear them. I went to sleep thinking of jolly William thinking what a nice boss he was.

In the morning John had to leave early for work, which gave me more time to agonise over my decision. In the end I thought that William thinks that I am shy and retiring and so I wouldn't wear them and so I put them on. It seemed logical to me at the time. They were blue and so I put my blue pair of thong panties on at the same time.

I drove to the office and on the way I got that tingle in my front bottom.

I went in to the office and was given a hearty good morning by William. That was enough to make me blush. He laughed and said "I can see you have not forgotten our little bet"

With that he ushered me into his office. He handed me the envelope, I opened it and saw that it read 'The lovely Mrs Leigh will be wearing blue panties and stocking this morning'

I blushed and he knew that he had won. He told me to lift up my skirt. I hesitated and looked away from him.

He said, "A deals a deal"

I could feel my blush deepening and at the same time I could feel the tingle down there getting stronger. I could feel my thingy getting a bit wet. Again he said, "I am waiting" reluctantly I lifted the skirt, as I did so there was the unmistakeable smell of an aroused woman in the air. I could feel the breeze on the front on my panties and it felt cool as if they were wt. "Oh my God" I thought "What if there is a wet patch on the front panel of my knickers" He asked me to turn round. I glanced briefly into his face and saw a look of lust but all he said was that I looked lovely and I had to do a twirl in front of him.

Matching Bra

He then said, "You can still have the afternoon off to go to the beauty Salon. I would still have seen your knickers even if I had lost because I would have made you show them to me to prove me wrong. So it's only fair that I still let you go to the Salon"

I ran out of the room as fast as possible. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life with a man who was not my husband, and he had not even touched me. I had to go to the ladies to tidy myself up. When I shut the door and pulled my skirt up I was appalled to see a large dark blue stain across the front panel of my panties and where it was wet it had turned slightly see through and my pubic hair was clearly visible. Through the fabric you could also see my swollen lips pushing outwards in a very vulgar display. I used some loo paper to dry myself of as best I could, went to the sink and washed my face and prepared to go to work.

The morning passed without incident and when noon came by William came out of his office and gave me the name and address of a beauty salon in the centre of town. When you get there ask for Jody and tell her that William Wyatt has sent you. I have asked her to give you the full treatment so have some fun.

I set off in my car and found and found Jody's salon. As I walked in I noticed it offered piercing and tattooing in addition to more normal beauty treatments.

I asked for Jody and a large woman who appeared to be in her mid forties appeared. She had short jet-black hair, too much black eye make up and was dressed in black jeans and a black leather vest. This was not what I had expected.

"You must be Mrs Leigh" she Said "Mr Wyatt has arranged everything" I had not thought about it before but it made be blush the way she mentioned my married name and Mr Wyatt all in the same sentence. It reminded me that I was here without my husband's knowledge, wearing stockings and a skimpy pair of panties.

She took me through to the room at the back and asked me to remove my jacket and then had me sit down in the waiting area. She brought me a glass of white wine and asked me to wait for a few minutes. It was warm in the room and although I sipped at the wine it was gone in a few minutes.

She came in and asked me to follow her to the salon, I sat in the chair she pointed to and said My Wyatt has arranged everything. She brought me a second glass of wine and set about her work. I was a bit surprised that she did not ask me what I wanted but I guess with the wine and the shock of what had happened in the last few hours I did not stop her or ask her what she was doing.

William had realised long before me that I had a submissive nature and so long as someone took control I would follow along.

After about an hour she had finished with my hair and was letting it dry and she started on giving me a manicure. It was at that point that I realised that there were no mirrors in the room and I could not see my appearance. She shaped and polished my nails and without asking she started to apply a dark red nail polish. At this point I said "I'm not sure about the colour" Her response was that it was what Mr Wyatt had asked for and he was paying and she just carried on.

I should have got angry and walked out but rather weakly I said Oh and sank back into the chair. Well William was paying for it I thought rather weakly. To appease me she fetched another glass of wine.

When she had finished my nails she started to make up my face with a lot more make up than I was used to. When she had finished she primped my hair for a minute or and then brought me a mirror round to the front.

I did not recognise myself. My brown hair had been lightened with blond streaks and cut in a sharp new style. I was wearing bright red lipstick with matching nails.

Jody stood back and admired her work "That's quite a transformation. My Wyatt really understands how to change a woman. You look really sexy Mrs Leigh"

Without waiting for a response she took me by the arm and directed me to another room, this was darker than before and had a funny smell.

She asked me to strip down to my underwear.

No I replied. "Mr Wyatt told me to wax your arms, legs and your bikini line Mrs Leigh. He was most insistent"

I should have walked out at that point but I meekly did as I was told. I removed my blouse, skirt and stockings and stood there in my bra and panties. Jody told me to lie down on the bench and proceeded to wax my underarms, top lip and legs. Then she came to the part I was dreading, she folded the edges of the front panel of my panties inwards and pasted the hot wax on to the exposed hair. It was agony these hairs and been left untouched forever and suddenly they were being pulled away from my most sensitive area. When she had finished I had tears in my eyes, whilst Jody had a knowing smile on her face.

She left me to get dressed.

Once dressed I headed to the front of the shop and she said, "Mr Wyatt has made another appointment for you in 2 weeks time he thinks that you will need waxing again because the hair grows back quite quickly initially. Mr Wyatt must be very concerned with your appearance Mrs Leigh" with that last remark she winked.

I turned and ran from the salon feeling more humiliated than I had ever felt before.

When I reached the safety of my car I sat and tried to collect myself. I was stunned about what I had done in the last 24 hours. I had let a man buy me stockings and then worn them for him and showed them to him. He had arranged for me to have my hair cut to his preference and under his instructions to the owner of the salon I had allowed myself to have my Bikini line waxed. What was happening to me? But the most worrying thing from my point of view was the whole experience was turning me on. As I sat in the car I could smell myself and I had a really strong urge to rub my damp front bottom.

As I was starting the car my mobile rang. It was a company one and I had been instructed not to give the number to anybody so whenever it rang I knew that it was William. He asked me to come back to the office as one of my clients had some questions and we needed to deal with them today I meekly complied without thinking.

When I reached the office the door was locked as it was passed 6pm. William came through to the front and opened the door. He had a big smile and said I looked gorgeous, and that I looked refreshed and that pampering was obviously good for me.

I sorted out the client's problems in about 15 minutes and went into his office to say that I was leaving.

"Aren't you going to say Thank you," He asked

"Thank You William I replied it was a real treat to be so pampered this afternoon"

"Show me your pants again I want to see them without all that hair"

"I know you let Jody do your Bikini line she told me. Show me now!"

I did I lifted up my skirts and showed him my denuded panty line. He stood up and reached out with his fingers and then delicately caressed me where my hair had been. I flinched but did not move away or drop my skirt. His touch felt so exciting. But it was over in a moment and he returned to his seat.