The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs Leigh succumbs a little more.
2.4k words
4.33
83.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just want to preface this part with a message for my critics who seem to find it hard to understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I want to assure them that in the writing of this fantasy no animals, wives or sluts were hurt. For those of you who commented on the first part thank you. Each and every one of you is giving me encouragement. For those of you worried about why Mrs Leigh did not run to the nearest lawyer to complain about sexual harassment then understand I do not fantasise about a meeting with a lawyer. I do fantasise about being made to do things I find humiliating. So on with the story.

*

Friday dawned and John had left earlier than usual, I suspect he may have been a little cross about being rejected the night before. I felt a little guilty as I had my shower and prepared to get myself ready for work. William had specified the black underwear and I slipped the panties on. Once I had pulled them up they felt a little funny but I was not quite sure why. In the end I put it down to still finding thongs unusual. The bra was lower cut than the others and my nipples were just showing above the cup. It was also padded and gave me a very visible cleavage. I took some time over my make up, a long skirt, no I was not going back to my old days it had a slit well above the knee and showed lots of leg.

All the new blouses that I had were so sheer that my bra was visible, which meant if people looked closely they would notice that my nipples were free. Finally I slipped on my heels. I looked at myself carefully in the mirror and I had to admit that I certainly was looking good. I don't think that I had ever looked this sexy before. As I turned to leave I felt a little pang that this look was for William and not for my John. But more worrying it was for my boss who was blackmailing me. I suddenly felt sick and scared because I had no way of knowing where all this was going.

Upon my arrival at the office I went straight through to William's office. He was waiting for me behind his desk and he waved his arm imperiously. He wanted his morning show to start straight away. I started to unbutton my top and my tits in their bra were displayed, I moved on down to my skirt and removed that as well. I could feel my pussy begin to swell and become slightly wet.

"Spread your legs!" William Instructed. As I did so my pussy pushed its way through my panties. I could feel the air on my wet and open lips.

"I knew crotchless panties would suit you." I realised what was happening and why the panties had felt funny this morning. My pussy was beginning to gape and the aroma of female arousal was filling the room. William had a clear view of my privates for the first time. I just stood there with my legs apart letting him look. The longer he looked the more turned on I became and the less able I was to resist him.

"Please sit on the chair" He pointed at a chair placed directly opposite his desk. I sat down and I realised that William had a clear view of my front bottom clad only in crotchless panties and stockings.

"Very Nice, I knew you would have a lovely cunt!" I grimaced I hated that word, it was so dirty. I had not used that word since I was at school. Stupidly I just sat there blushing while William watched and grinned and waited. William realised that he had me under his complete control at this moment. He knew he could make me do anything he wanted so long as he was patient. I of course had no clue. I had never been involved in sex games before, domination, submission control. They were just words.

"When was the last time you masturbated?"

"Err a couple of evenings ago."

"Since you have been dressing up for me, how many times have you masturbated?"

"Once" I replied blushing furiously, why was he asking me these embarrassing questions? And then it became abundantly clear.

"I want you to masturbate for me now, Mrs Leigh. It seems that you have been masturbating because of me and giving yourself pleasure because of me. I think that it is only fair that you should give me the pleasure of watching you WANK!"

"I can't, I'm married, I've never let anyone see me play with myself before. I can't, you won't make me"

"Mrs Leigh look at yourself; you are sitting practically naked, with your wet cunt on display quibbling about playing with yourself. I can see that this talk is getting you more aroused" He was right of course, I could feel myself getting aroused and I could feel my hand moving towards my thing.

"Mrs Leigh, I am not asking you to do anything that you do not do at home. You have already told me that you recently played with your cunt you had a wank a couple of days ago." The use of the word cunt sent a tremor through my body. I had heard "Cunt" before but never in relation to myself. I always thought of my thing as my thing or front bottom never as a cunt. The sheer nastiness and rudeness made the top half of my body blush and the bottom half get even wetter.

Unlike my husband William was very aware and noticed every change in my body. He had spotted straight away the effect "Cunt" had on me. "Mrs Leigh, don't make me ask again I want to see your fingers in your cunt now! You already play with yourself so I am not asking you to do something you are not already doing! If you are worried about me touching you don't. The time is not right for me to touch your cunt"

My fingers began to move towards my front bottom. I could not believe it, here it was not even 9 O'clock in the morning and I was about to masturbate in front of someone for the first time and it was not my husband. It was less than 2 hours ago that I was sleeping peacefully next to the man I married. Whatever my thoughts it was William who controlled my hands and they made their way steadily to my front bottom.

"That's it move your hand down through your bush, touch your lips, feel how wet your pussy is, slip a finger into your pussy. It slips in so easily because your cunt is sopping wet. You are so turned on by being told what to do by me. You like me to take charge don't you."

"That's it carry on playing you know what to do don't you, you like to rub your cunt. Touch your clit. You are a slut aren't you? Here you are a married woman playing with you cunt in front of man who's not your husband. Look at yourself"

With that he moved a full length mirror in front of me and I could see my wide open front bottom framed by the black crotchless panties. My fingers were alternating between rubbing my lips and moving in circles around my clit. Seeing myself like this sent a jolt through my body and I felt myself getting even wetter.

"Mrs Leigh tell me what you are doing?"

I felt ashamed when I heard my married name, I thought of my husband and I thought of what I was doing and my hand moved faster.

Again William saw the effect of his words and how calling me Mrs Leigh both embarrassed me and turned me on all at the same time.

"Mrs Leigh, tell me what you are doing?"

I did not respond, but I just kept on rubbing myself. I could hear a wet squelching sound everytime my fingers entered my front bottom.

"Mrs Leigh what are you doing?"

I looked up at William and moaned, I could not say anything I did not want to say anything. If I said out loud what I was doing it would be real, it would be true.

"Mrs Leigh tell me what you are doing?" Again I did not answer.

He brought up the envelope with John's address. "Remember I can drop this in a post box; now tell me what are you doing?"

"I'm playing with myself"

"What are you playing with?"

"I'm playing with my front bottom"

He laughed when he heard me say that.

"You are not playing with you front bottom, Sluts have cunts. Now what are you playing with?"

"I am playing with my thingy"

"Don't be stupid if you don't say cunt I will stop you from coming"

Somehow he understood things about me. I realised I was desperate to come, my fingers were moving so fast, I was sweating, I was moaning. I could not stop myself.

What are you doing?

"I am playing" and I moaned hoping that would be ok

Suddenly my hands were gripped and lifted away from my front bottom.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at how your legs are wide open. How you are showing me your cunt, how your lips are swollen. How you clit is erect. Is that how a loyal wife behaves in the office or is it how a slut behaves?" He asked me loudly

"Answer me!" "Are you a loyal wife or a slut?"

I whispered "slut".

"That's right and sluts have cunts. Now take your randy little cunt back to your office. Don't wash yourself and don't touch yourself. You are going to work all day smelling like a dirty slut. When you queue up to get my sandwich people will think the tuna is a bit off today."

"Go and do some work!"

I was so embarrassed. I could not believe what I had been doing in his office; I could not believe that I had been playing with my cunt in his office. The word cunt had just appeared in one of my thoughts. I went back to my office. The crotchless pants did nothing to soak up my juices. When I sat down I was careful to make sure my dress was away from my front bottom so it would not get stained. But worst of all I was still so randy I wanted to touch myself I wanted to make myself come. Why had he stopped me?

The rest of the day William ignored me. He barely looked up when I brought him is lunch. He emailed my work instructions. I don't understand it but I felt guilty, I felt it was my fault that there was this tension between us. Looking back, I can see that he knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how to play me to.

In the middle of the afternoon he asked me to post a letter for him. I went through and picked up the envelope and was about to put it into my hand bag. He said to me "please read me the address I just want to check it's the right one."

I read out the following.

Mrs W Frobisher 22 Sheldon Drive Scunthorpe Yorkshire

"Good you can say the word, I was worried you actually had a physical disability about saying CUNT."

Later he called me into his office just before it was time to go home. He looked up from his papers and asked me a question

"Did you want to come this morning?"

I blushed at the bluntness of the question. I stood their mutely for a few moments and I could feel the heat of embarrassment spread across my face, my shoulders my breasts. I seemed to have a reaction every time I blushed with William. My nipples became engorged with all that blood.

"I asked you a question. You are not going to leave until you answer me!"

I felt like a child being spoken to by the head master. Still I stood before him unable to speak. I guess I did not know how to answer. I knew the answer, it was yes of course, but I wanted to save myself from the humiliation of admitting it to William.

"Well?"

"Yes" I whispered

"I did not hear that"

"Yes" I managed a bit more firmly.

Good now lift up your skirt and show me your cunt.

I did as I was told my hands moved to the bottom of my skirt and I lifted it up. Passed the black panties and I held it above my waist. I was in the same pose as I had been doing all week. But that seemed just innocent fun. Now it seemed dirty and my front bottom was enjoying the dirty feelings even if I wasn't.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes" I replied

"Do you want to come now?"

"Yes" I replied

"What will make you come?"

"Playing with my self"

"Playing with what?"

"My Thingy"

"Your What?"

"Put your hands on your cunt!"

"That's a good girl feel how wet your cunt has become. You are a slut with wet gaping cunt just waiting to come."

I could feel myself get more aroused, I was getting close to coming.

"What are you doing?"

I had to say the C word; I needed to come so badly

"I am playing with my cunt." I said the last word so fast you could barely hear it

"What?"

"I am playing with my CUNT!" I said loudly and then looked around to make sure no one could hear.

"STOP!" William shouted

"Now my slut you need to understand that when I tell you to do something you do it the first time I ask you."

My hand stopped moving, I could feel myself on the verge but I was not going to go over the edge.

"Stop!" William repeated. "Now Mrs Leigh I want you to give me 10 other words for cunt. When you can give me 10 synonyms, and I don't want to hear front bottom, then I will let you come in front of me. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I said quietly looking down at the ground.

"Good now go home. Do not wank at home or fuck your husband. Remember to do the research. Good night."