The Tale of the Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A kind of a bikini type of panties went under the gown as well. As she twirled in front of the mirror, she knew that her underclothes were clearly visible through the thin material of the light blue gown.

She walked back to the bedroom and this time, she reclined on the bed, her head and back against the stuffed pillow resting against the bedstead.

She waited eagerly.

It wasn't a long wait. Apparently, Vera too was in a hurry. Barely had Anita settled herself on the bed, carefully pulling the gown up her legs till most of them were exposed, and she walked in with a tray on which were balanced two tall glasses.

Vera was taken aback at the sight of her mistress lying on the bed. God, this woman looked like a film actress, she thought. Like most other people, Vera too refused to believe that Anita was well over thirty. Looking at her, she thought that the woman was barely in her mid-twenties. She glanced quickly at the exposed thighs and noticed that the woman had left the top button of the gown undone, revealing those creamy tit tops.

Anita smiled, a slow seductive smile (or so thought Vera). "I decided that the robe was too uncomfortable. Good. I see you have made a drink for yourself."

Vera walked up to the side of the bed till she was standing beside her mistress. She picked up one glass off the tray, with shaking hands, and extended it to the woman.

Anita let her hand brush against the girl's when she took her glass.

"Here, Vera. Why don't you pull that chair and sit down here?"

Go slow, Anita told herself. She had almost asked the girl to sit beside her on the bed. But that would have been too obvious.

Vera could smell the perfume on Anita: that she had used it liberally was all too obvious. At least it was more than she normally used. She had always associated her mistress with that faint, almost subtle perfume around her.

As Vera pulled a chair close to the bed, she felt her heart skip a beat. She had almost had her orgasm back in Ashish's bedroom when she had watched the black stud coming all over the two sluts, until her mistress had caught her, literally with her pants down. Now, she was aware of the sense of anticipation and wondered how the woman was going to handle it. She knew perfectly well what this woman intended to do.

Vera was street-smart. She always was a step ahead in the family. She could sense it when someone was turned on and she was sure that Anita, at this point of time was hot enough to fuck anything.

Vera sat down and sipped from her glass, aware of Anita stealing sly glances at her. She pretended to ignore the woman. It wasn't very often that she shared a glass of juice with the mistress of the house, and that was another pointer about the lady's intentions.

"Well, um, huh," Anita cleared her throat, holding the glass in one hand. "You were talking about making it with another girl. And you said you sometimes still do it."

Vera looked away, flushing. "Well, ma'am, y-yes. Sometimes I still do it."

"Why?"

Vera seemed to be surprised by the question. "I don't understand."

Anita took another delicate sip of the juice. "I was wondering why a beautiful young girl who's got the boy to fuck with should do it with another of girl."

Vera was amazed how easily and without any trace of self-consciousness the woman uttered the F-word.

"Well, ma'am, I -- I sort of, well, ah, I..."

"Go on, Vera. Trust me. Your secrets will remain so. Remember, you are talking to a friend. Besides, I'm interested."

Vera almost asked why. Instead, she continued, "Well, ma'am, it's different when you make it with a girl. Very different from when you get it on with a man."

Anita arched her eyebrows and studied the girl. She had said 'man' and she presumed that Vera had a much older friend.

"In what way, Vera?" Anita asked casually, drinking some more of the juice.

Vera sipped hers more rapidly, almost eager to get down to the bare necessities and she knew which were those. But she decided to play along.

"Making it with a female feels different. The feel of soft skin, so much softer than a man's is very different. Also..." she hesitated.

"Yes?" Anita prompted, folding her feet behind her as she turned on the bed to fact the girl. The gown rode over her hips and Vera's eyes almost popped out when she saw the hint of panties showing. My god, the girl thought, crazy thoughts running inside her head. Also, the movement had caused the woman's heavy tits to gently swing to the right and the top of the gown eased further below.

"A woman knows how to pleasure another. She isn't concerned about her own pleasures: she is more interested in giving than taking. And a woman can do it much longer and take it so easy."

I wouldn't agree to that, Anita thought, sipping the last of the juice. At least not when I am in this kind of condition. Hot, horny and ready to go. All I am concerned about now is to ease the itching I have in my pussy. Anita stifled a giggle.

"Meaning you like women more than men?"

Vera looked down and shook her head. "You can't compare, ma'am," she replied, feeling very much like the teacher. Was this woman kidding her or was she for real? Had she really never had any experience with one of her own kind?

"How so?" Anita insisted.

"Well, I -- I am n-not very sure I can reply to that question, ma'am. I think you might not agree with me if you never had similar experiences."

There! At last she had said it. She had drawn the woman into the conversation and was pretty confident she could do at least a bit of the questioning part.

"What makes you think that I haven't had that kind of experiences Vera?" Anita smiled gently.

The girl appeared to be embarrassed by the question. "Well, well, ma'am, this is so uncomfortable, talking about it..."

"Go on, Vera, I mean, really. I am definitely interested. Don't hold back anything. Remember we are friends as long as this topic is concerned. The more in detail you tell me, the better it would be."

Vera didn't need any further hints.

"Unless you have experienced both the forms, it is difficult to explain. Both can be equally exciting. When you feel the man inside you..."

"Go on. That, I've experienced, Vera. I have two kids remember? I can vouch for that thrill when you have a cock drilling inside you."

Vera gasped, and this time it was audible.

Anita laughed shortly, handing over her empty glass to the girl. "Does that shock you, Vera? I mean I haven't spoken in that fashion ever since my husband passed away. That means I was used to speaking like this when he was with me. Understand?" When the girl nodded, Anita continued, "And let me tell you, Vera. I have seen you finger fucking your own pussy and both of us have seen what those clips showed. So why don't you skip the euphemisms and get on with it? I am sure we will be more comfortable that way."

Vera savored the moment of truth. Always, she had been the victor. The innocent face served as a nice façade: a kind of mask that succeeded in fooling a lot of people.

As a matter of fact, Vera had eyed her mistress very closely indeed. She had seen her so many times doing those aerobics in the gym and had always been turned on by the woman's sexy and voluptuous body. That firm ass, those long legs and those very incredible tits!

A few times, Vera had brought herself off with the image of Anita in her mind. A naked Anita, on top of her body, kissing, pressing those magnificent tits against her own was an old fantasy.

If only, the girl thought ruefully, if only this lady knew about me!

"Well, okay ma'am, if you say so. I agree that a man's -- um -- cock," there, she had said it! "...A man's cock fucking inside your pussy is heavenly. But the feel of a woman's tongue probing the depth of your pussy can be equally exciting. And if you haven't felt another woman's tits pressing against your own, well, like they say, you haven't felt anything."

Anita was as hot as a firecracker now. Hearing the girl uttering those prohibited words only served to inflame her. Unconsciously, she rubbed her thighs together.

Her pussy was soaking wet!

"Then I obviously have not felt anything," she pretended to speak lightly, but hoped to god the girl would take the hint.

Vera did. She pretended to be surprised. She was good at pretending.

"You mean to say that you have never been with another female in your life?"

"Does that surprise you? No, ever. Why?"

"Because you are so -- um --so beautiful and so sexy, I thought a lot of women must have made a pass at you!"

"Well, if they did, I certainly wouldn't know. Do you really think I am beautiful?"

"That is a superfluous question, ma'am. Everyone knows how beautiful you are."

"And sexy?" Anita dropped her shoulders and pulled them together, her tits bulging inside the crowded bra.

"Hmm, yes, you are very sexy. Without exception, ma'am!"

"Could you tell me how you make it with another girl, Vera?"

Vera was silent. She bent her head and studied her toes.

"Please?"

Vera looked up and glanced at those exposed breasts. "Well, ma'am, it's difficult to describe, but, but..."

"But?" Anita persisted, knowing fully well what the girl was about to say to her.

"But, it would be easier to understand when you really experience it."

Vera's heart was hammering wildly, wondering if this was right and hoping to god her instincts had not deserted her. If she had been wrong about her thoughts, she thought, she had it. This was no subtle hint; it was an outright suggestion.

Anita stared into the girl's wide eyes. She was beyond the caring phase. And, she reminded herself as if to erase any guilt, she needed release! What a convenient euphemism for good old plain pussy rubbing, she thought.

Anita pretended to sigh. "Don't you think I'm too old for that? Besides, whom would I find to experiment with?"

Vera almost blurted out that she had her as a willing partner. She restrained herself.

"I told you that you are very beautiful, ma'am."

"Yes?"

"And that you are very sexy."

"Hmm?"

"Would you mind if I showed you..." her voice trailed.

Anita finally heard those words she had hoped to hear.

"Why do you think am I sexy?" she asked, a slow smile playing on her lips as she stared at the girl. It was the moment of truth for both of them.

"Well, you are so cute and you have such great tits! Your body is -- well -- truly stunning...I was kind of hoping that..."

Anita slowly sat up on the bed, dragging herself up, still resting her back on the pillow.

"Do you want to see my body?"

"Yes, oh yes!"

"Shall we fuck with each other?"

"Yes. Certainly, ma'am, I'd love to."

Slowly, Anita pulled out the second button of the gown. The bra came into view and the tits threatened to escape the confines of the little strip.

"Why don't you get naked, Vera?"

The girl rose with alacrity from the chair. Apparently, she had no pretensions about undressing. Quickly, she shimmied out of the loose frilly skirt, emerging in bright red panties. She bent down and picked up the skirt, tossing it aside before reaching behind her to unbutton the blouse.

The blouse came off, her tits, covered in matching red bra, came in view and Anita let out a surprised gasp.

Beneath those loose and drab dresses that this girl wore, Anita realized that she was hiding one of the most perfect bodies she had seen in a long time.

Vera was about five three or so and extremely well proportioned. Anita ran her practiced eyes over the firm body. Beautiful round tits, the nipples punching against the bra confirming that she was indeed aroused, and long, long creamy and satin smooth legs complimented her small waist.

Standing in her bra and panties, the girl swept back her long hair over her head and stared at Anita.

"The bra, Vera. I want to see those tits."

Licking her lips, Vera unhooked her bra and slid the straps off her shoulder. Her full and firm tits tumbled out, the large pink nipples erect.

"Ah, Vera, I never imagined you had such a lovely body!"

"Can I see your tits, ma'am?"

For a reply, Anita hurriedly opened the rest of the buttons, and lifting her buttocks off the bed, pulled the gown off her lush body. Vera's eyes bugged at the sight of those enormous tits threatening to spill out of the mini bra. And when Anita reached behind to unclasp the bra hooks, those tits stretched the garment so much, and Vera thought it would rip off. Then, without any further hesitation, Anita stripped off the bra and Vera let out a strangled cry.

"My god, but ma'am those are bigger than I imagined! Really big and so firm!"

"Would you like to touch them?" the woman asked, cupping the twin globes and pushing her chest out to offer them to the girl.

Unable to restrain herself any longer, Vera took the three steps towards the bed and bent down from her waist, putting her mouth directly between the mature ripe tits.

"Oh my god!" Anita cried out hoarsely, clutching the girl by the back of her head and pulling her closer. She felt the girl licking the valley of her large tits, which she knew, that by now was a heady mixture of perfume and sweat, and herself blindly groped for Vera's dangling tits.

Vera swung one leg up over the bed and threw it over Anita's hips. The woman pulled the girl over her body till she was on top.

Vera made little moaning noises as she settled on top of the voluptuous body now sucking on the left tit, lips grazing the nipple as she pressed her own tits into the woman's hands.

She thrilled at the way the woman's inexperienced hands clutched and squeezed her younger tits; at the way the woman thrust her waist and hips upward to push them against the younger girl's.

"Oh yes, Vera, yes, suck on them, honey, lick them, yes, yes, take more of it, more of it, please!"

Those years of waiting, of having none touch her in those delightful places that yearned to be touched had built a kind of a dam inside her and it was clear to Vera that the dam was going to burst soon.

She pushed one hand between their bodies and thrust it inside the woman's tiny panties, groping for her pussy. She was thrilled that there was no hair there and wasn't surprised either. A woman like Anita, so sophisticated and so sexy would hardly have allowed any hair growing between her legs.

Anita groaned, gripping the girl's hair when she felt those fingers probing away at her wet pussy. She caught her breath when Vera's finger scratched the stiff clitoris and bucked her hips when the girl pushed a finger directly inside her.

"Oh my god, ah, ah, oh yes, so long, so long, so fucking long, yes, Vera, yes, fuck that finger inside my pussy, ah yes, deeper, baby, deeper, ah, fuck, yes!"

It had been the first penetration inside her (save for the rare occasions that she had used her own fingers) since the last time her husband had fucked her, which was almost a month before he had died. It was a welcome intrusion, even though the sizes did not match. Dino had a pretty long and thick cock and it would always feel like he was stuffing a hell of a lot whenever he was fucking her.

Vera's finger was a lot smaller and thinner, but the clever girl had soon added a second finger inside her boiling pussy and Anita moaned aloud, throwing her head back, her mouth gaping wide open as the muscles in her legs clenched.

Vera transferred her attention to the other tit, lavishing it with her wet tongue. She licked around the round orb before concentrating on the nipple and this set off another long moan from the woman beneath her.

Anita let one hand down the girl's back, caressing the smooth skin. Then, lower and lower her hand descended until it came to rest on her panty-covered buttocks. She squeezed the pliant flesh there, delighting on the firmness of her young buttocks.

Vera gasped and raised her face up to look at her mistress in such agony. She plunged her fingers in and out of the wet pussy and bent her thumb to graze the erect clit.

"Oh god!" Anita cried out.

Vera shuffled up the lush body till her tits were against the large tits under her and managed to put her mouth atop the woman's.

Anita was surprised when she felt Vera's tongue creeping inside her mouth. She opened her mouth wide to allow the girl to explore the insides with the tip of her tongue. All the while, Anita raised and lowered her buttocks, meeting the thrusting fingers with thrusts of her own.

She felt the girl's firm young tits grazing against her ripe ones and moaned when Vera twisted her chest from one side to the other, in the process, letting their tits rub against each other.

Anita felt her nipples getting stiffer when she felt Vera's nipples rubbing against them. She tried to squeeze her pussy muscles just as she used to when Dino would be fucking with her. She could hear the wet sloppy noises that Vera's finger was making as it plunged in and out of her wet pussy.

Vera tore her mouth away from Anita's and then leaning down, began to lick the woman's face. It felt strange, those thick wet lips licking around her face. Vera began from the forehead and worked down to her nose before switching her attention to her cheeks. Finally, Anita felt the girl's saliva dripping over her face.

It felt dirty, it felt sexy, it felt nasty and it felt oh so good!

As if to thank her, Anita pushed the girl's panties down over the firm buttocks.

"Wait," Vera said breathlessly. Anita moaned when the girl pulled out her fingers. Vera sat up, straddling Anita's thighs and then stood up on the bed.

She seemed to loom over her and Anita's eyes filled with lust when she watched Vera pulling her panties down her legs and kicking them aside, revealing her pussy. This time, there were no closed curtains and it was bright enough for Anita to gaze at the girl's pussy. Yes, she had neatly trimmed the hair there, so that only a small patch grew just above the top of the slit.

"Like?" Vera asked coyly, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips open to reveal the gash there.

Anita gripped the girl's hips, her tits straining upwards when she did that, and nodded.

"Yes, Vera, I like your cunt."

Vera was delighted that this lady actually spoke her language.

"Let me see yours," she breathed, cupping her tits and fondling them, still standing above Anita, legs on either side of the woman's body.

Anita took her hands off the girl's thighs and pushed them below her. Vera twisted around to watch the woman grasp the waistband, raise her buttocks and push the garment down over her smooth legs. Anita shrugged off the panties only as a woman can: effortlessly, without using her hands, only her legs working the garment off: one leg after the other.

"Open your cunt lips for me," Vera said in a strangled voice.

Anita flushed but eagerly complied with the girl's request. Reaching down with both hands, she used a thumb and the middle finger to pry the lips apart.

"God, but you have a beautiful pussy," Vera said.

"Come down here and fuck me," Anita wailed.

Vera giggled and then did a slow turn so that she was standing with her face away from Anita's. Anita stared at the girl's buttocks directly above her face and finally realized what was about to happen.

Slowly, almost tantalizingly, the girl lowered her hips down. Down, down, and then slightly backing upward, adjusting the height and the length of their bodies, Vera came to a rest only when she had her pussy pressed right on top of Anita's mouth.

"Now, ma'am, put your tongue inside my cunt and do what I do to your cunt."

Anita cried out when she felt Vera's mouth crushing the whole of her pussy, encompassing almost the entire length of the slit. And a second later, she shuddered when the girl slipped her velvety tongue inside her pussy. Opening her thighs wide apart, she wrapped her legs around the girl's head, pulling her deeper.