The Tale of the Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, I went weak, my knees buckled but he held me up and lead me to a chair, he sat down and pulled me down to kneel in from of him and began rubbing his cock on my forehead over my cheeks, under my neck, there was pre cum all over my face, I greedily licked it up. The flavors and odors were filling my senses I had lost control. He was trying to force it in my mouth, I stopped him and said no, I'll do it; I grabbed hold with both hands and started to work the head into my mouth. I knew I was good at that, you had told me I was the best blowjob you ever had. I swirled the head with my tongue, I suck and slid my teeth on the rim and the under side just below the head, this usually made you cum. He wanted more, he wanted it down my throat, I didn't think I could get it in there but between my saliva and his pre cum I got him in. I reach a point where I wanted his cum in my mouth and in my belly. He wanted that to but required other services first, he face fuck me for a while then pulled it out and had me lick his balls then suck each one in turn, then licking behind his balls and rimming his ass, I did it all. When he was satisfied he had me get up and straddle him he placed his cock head to my pussy lips, I knew it was going to hurt but I had to have it in me, I needed to feel that fullness. When it slipped in I just rocked back and forth on the head and the first few inches, it was incredible, I could have done just that for hours, but with one swift move he grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard, it was all in me, I gasped, I moaned, I screamed in pain and then I begged him to do it again.

I rocked back and forth for almost half an hour, some times just gently a couple of inches, some times until just the head was going in and out of my lips and some times jamming it all the way back in again. All the while he had his fingers in my ass and was chewing on my nipples. I lost count of my orgasms, but when we came together I could feel him deep inside me, like a fire hose. This is when I realize I loved having my ass touched and my nipples chewed; I wished I hadn't stopped you years earlier, OH what we've missed. I knew I'd need more of this full feeling deep inside me; I was now his cock whore, because I'd do anything to get his cock!

He quite unceremoniously told me to get off him, get dressed and go without another word. I drove home half dressed and dripping of our collective cum.

But I don't understand, that wasn't what the video was about; you said he was shooting the video, why were you doing it with the guy in the video and how many have you done and where have you done it and who have you done? I had so many questions, I wanted more details, my emotions were going crazy, fear, and hate and I was getting harder. Did you have on a push up, were you wearing panties??????? "What happened after that day at his house and how did you end up in an amateur video blowing some stranger"?

The next few days at work he ignored me, I tried my best to corner him, I needed to speak to him, but why after what he did, you've seen the video haven't you, he set you up to be his free porn queen, he was going to make you do things you would never do. I didn't get that till last week, and yes I have seen it, that night last week when you were away overnight, I played it over and over again, when you called I was watching it, you couldn't tell? No, I do remember you were breathing hard, I assumed you had run for the phone. So what happened then?

I waited for him to leave work and caught him at his car, and asked why he wouldn't speak to me; he said if he couldn't have me all the time, he wouldn't have me at all. I told him I love you and would never leave you but I want to spend more time with him, he suggested I come over later and we could talk. I decided to dress up for him, I needed that huge cock one more time, I went out and bought a mini skirt, a see through blouse and some extra high heel shoes. I put on the bra, garter and nylons he had given me, I had them hidden in my closet so that you wouldn't find them.

When I got there I kissed and stroked him like I did that first day, he pushed me away and said it couldn't be like that anymore. I found myself pleading with him to hold me and touch me, "BUT WHY"; I told you I had become his cock whore I needed more. That's where the video came in, he said I was beautiful when I made love and he would fuck me if I let him video me making love. Of course I said NO I wouldn't do it. If it ever got out I'd be ruined, worst I'd lose you. He promised me it would be just for him and no one else, if he couldn't have me all the time at least he could have me on film. I continued to resist, I wouldn't be made in to a porn queen even if it were just for his private viewing.

He continued to press me then suggested we try a little video, just him and I in foreplay, if I didn't like it he would give the tape to me right there. I agreed because I thought it would be my chance to get it one more time, although I didn't know what he meant when he said "just him and I." We went into the bedroom where he set his video camera up on a tripod; he came to me sitting on the bed and began kissing and undressing me, I quickly pulled at his zipper; I had to get it out and see it, touch it, love it! While he suck my tits I did my rotating trick on his cock head, the pre cum was flowing, I knew I'd get what I needed and that would be it, never again, I wouldn't take this risk again, you meant to much to me. He slid his hand up my inner thigh and began fingering my pussy, I tried to move forward so that he'd do the same for my ass, but he wouldn't touch it. He laid me back on the bed and started to push his head into me, it went in only head deep, he kept pushing the head in and pulling it out, just enough for the rim to tantalize my lips, I was humping up to get more. That's when he stopped, he got off me, again without a word and went to the camera, he popped the tape out and put it in the VCR, we watched it together while I stroked his shaft.

This is no good, you just can't get a good camera angle on a tripod, and I can't see anything that I would consider a good memory of our time together. Lets just forget it, we had a good thing and now it's over. I was crushed, here I was panting, hoping for another chance at his huge cock and he was saying no. He tossed me the tape and said you better go now; I can't take this any longer. I sat there, skirt up around my waist, blouse and bra hanging off, pinching a nipple, fingering myself, begging him to fuck me, I was so hot I would have screwed a monkey if he'd ask. That's when he said if I could let him video me with someone else, he could get all the right camera angles, no one handled a video better than him. WHAT, you want me to fuck someone else, a stranger, while you video me, I CAN'T, I WON'T! It's the only way it's going to work, I know what I like and I am the only one who can shoot it, I don't want to be making love to you and yelling at some idiot how and where to get the shot it won't work. He then said he knew this wouldn't work, please go. I tried to rise but I couldn't, my mind knew I should run from there as fast as I could but my body refused to go. I was hooked and he knew it, I could see a smirk forming on his lips as I whispered, when do you want to do it.

You'll never regret this, after we've made our movie we can starting getting together on a regular basis, or whatever you want, once I have you all to myself on tape everything will be ok. We planned to call in sick the next week, I was to meet him at that sleazy hotel out by the highway, and he gave me instructions on what to wear and how to dress. I reached for his cock, it was still hanging out but he pulled away and said lets save it, once I've edited the video we'll watch it together, we'll make a day of it, it will be a day you'll never forget, I promise.

That next week I wanted to scream to you about what I was about to do, I wanted you to stop me, but my body still had control of me, and how would I explain how I got into this predicament. After you left for work, I readied myself. He told me to wear the bra and garter he gave me but not the mini skirt, I looked to cheap in it, he was always attracted to me the way I dressed at work. Could I wear that black skirt with the small slit and the gray sweater, it made me look like the shy, conservative mature woman that he loved. I thought that was at odds with the underwear he want me to wear, he said no, it was me, on the outside a traditional, faithful, suburban wife but on the inside a whore who loved sucking and fucking big, strange cocks. He was right!

I sat in the hotel parking lot for 15 minutes arguing with myself before I went in, he introduced me to my leading man, there were no names exchanged to protect my identity. You know the rest from there, you've seen the movie, you must hate me, and how could I betray so many years of marriage. I'm sorry and if you decide not to divorce me I'll do what ever it takes to prove my love for you. What ever! What can I do, what do you want, what are you feeling?

How I do I answer that, I was feeling so many emotions, beyond those you would expect were lust and envy, I blurted out that I was jealous of her lover, jealous that he saw her the way I've always wanted to see her, jealous that he did the things I've always wanted to do with her. She looked at me in an unusual way, with a knowing bewilderment, she reached over to my thigh and brushed my steel hard on, she said in a voice I've only heard once before, deep, sexy and breathy dripping with sex. I didn't tell you about what I did in the hotel room, did you watch the whole movie, I said no, Rewind the tape, while I change, and I'll get us some wine, and I can tell you what I was thinking and feeling during the taping. How does that sound? I had to just nod, I couldn't speak my mouth was to dry, she left to go upstairs, I rewound the tape, I struggled not to touch myself.

When she returned, I gasped, she was in the see through blouse with the push up bra underneath, a mini skirt slit up the side and I could see the tops of her nylons, I hoped they were attached to a garter belt. She had on a pair of extremely high heels and had taken the time to fix her hair and put on bright red lipstick and finger nail polish. The high heels made her ass cheeks move in such a seductive manner; I thought I would cum in my pants. She bent down to set the wine tray on the table giving me a great view of her ass and stocking tops, yep there were the snaps to the garter belt. She wasn't bent over completely but my guess was there were no panties. She turned to face me and again bent over to give me my wine giving me a look down her cleavage, I was looking into a abyss of tit flesh, I was mesmerized and loving it. She sat on my lap and took the remote from my hand and started to sensually stroke it like a cock, she asked if I was ready for her first feature length film and squirmed on my lap. She pressed play with a bright red painted nail, and then stroked all the nails on that hand along my thigh, I shivered. As the movie played she talked about what was happening on screen, her thoughts, moods and feelings.

She told me that she was swinging her legs before the movie because her pussy was itching for attention and thought if I didn't use my thighs to rub my pussy I would die. When the movie started and he was fingering her ass crack he made her cum. It was the first of many orgasms during the film, she enjoyed the nipple chew but there is something about her ass that she has discovered is very sensitive. She likes it when she is fingered in both holes at the same time. She then said if I didn't mind could I finger her asshole for a while, she was getting that itch, she talked very breathy, and it was exciting me just to hear her. She stood, presented her ass to me and spread her legs I slid my hand between them and poked at her ass, she said it felt dry and would need a little lubricant. She knelt between my legs and pulled my dick out and started stroking me I was already pre cumming. She pulled her skirt up in the back, and then squatted over my dick so she could slide it between her cheeks to get the pre cum on her ass. Once sufficiently lubed she knelt and guided my hand to her ass, she put her finger on top of mine and slowly pushed it into her ass, she directed my movements to a slow in and out rotating motion. She then leaned over my lap facing the movie so that I could continue arousing her while we watched. Her breathing deepened and she let out the occasional "ooh" and "aah" as she ground her ass to my hand.

She was getting excited watching herself on screen; she spoke of the feel of the large cock going into her throat and the flavor of his pre cum, how she would hold it in her mouth to enjoy it a little longer and said, "UMMMM." Or how licking and sucking his balls gave her such a pleasure and the ass rimming, he was a little pungent but she loved doing that to men, any man. "Do you think you would like a little ass rimming? I like it best in the sixty nine position where we could rim each other at the same time, would you like that"? I said with a parched voice, with a woman as sexy as you I would do anything, anytime, anywhere you wanted. She crawled to the table on her knees, wiggled her ass and said you want to try; it's not virgin but only slightly used? I went to her and started with long laps of my tongue through her ass crack with a small poke to her hole as my tongue passed it, she flinched, and said OOOOOOH!

She was right about the smells and taste it was fascinating. I lapped several times before I permanently stopped at her hole fucking her with my tongue, she moaned and began to hump my face. I reached for her tits and manhandled them, urgently kneading them. She opened her blouse and pulled the bra down so I could get at her nipples, I tweaked them and pulled them, she moaned and humped my face a little harder. She was making these guttural, uuh, and aah, noises. I have no idea what was happening on the screen, I was in the middle of my own porn movie with the woman I loved. She wanted to get more comfortable so I got up and opened the couch into a bed, when I laid on the bed she rolled me over and went right for my dick, she started licking it like it was a big lollypop, lapping up the pre cum. She then went to work on the head, she was sucking the head and did this mouth rotations thing around the rim, I've always thought she was the best BJ in town, but this was better than she had ever done. In about 2 minutes I came, when she felt it cumming she pull it back a bit and jerked me off into her mouth while looking me right in the eyes, she wanted me to see the cum shoot into her mouth, it was wild, then she emptied me with her deep throating action.

When I was spent she rotated herself so that her pussy was in my face and started a rocking motion sliding on my mouth, allowing my tongue to travel from her ass to her pussy and back again, she was delicious. She bent over and treated me to a licking of my dick and balls. After a through lapping of her pussy I settled back into her asshole, she reciprocated, we stayed there rimming each other. I was solid again so she got up and straddled me letting my dick head glide between her pussy lips, humping just the head in and out of her pussy with an occasional drop to impale herself. If it came out she would trap my dick between my stomach and her pussy and slide her pussy lips along the shaft, I have no idea why I didn't cum right there I was in ecstasy. But then she rolled on her back pulling me with her, she continued to hump up to me and when she put her finger in my ass, I couldn't have held back if I wanted, we came together and fell in a heap.

We talked afterwards for hours, well when we weren't fucking or sucking and again the next morning, I thought my dick would fall off. We talked of subjects and ideas we'd never spoken of, I felt like I had the wife I loved in a totally new package. I'm sure divorce is not in the offing but there is some unfinished business with our little independent filmmaker, we're working on that.

12