The Tale of the Tape

Story Info
He recorded their session for posterity.
1.6k words
4.29
14.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's being shot from a stationary camera. As the tape begins, he's standing next to and slightly behind her. She's wearing a green dress, her head faced straight ahead, presumably looking over the bed and out the window on the far wall. The red and pink quilted comforter covers the bed. Two pillows, pink and blue are on the floor right at the bottom of the bed.

His right hand shoves her forward, she takes two staggering steps and she flops onto the bed, face first, her knees on the pillows. Her butt hanging over the edge of the bed. He stoops over her, removes his belt, and pulls her hands back behind her and ties them together quickly with the belt. He then quickly extends his left foot, gently forcing her legs further apart, into a wider, upside-down V. He removes a thin white cloth from the top of the bed, and he kneels down between her legs, tying first the right leg to the right leg of the bed, and then the left to the left. She remains passive, almost motionless.

There is a loud hiss on the tape, with the volume almost all the way up.

He's wearing baggy gray sweatpants and white t-shirt. He stares down at her for a quick moment , then he places his feet right outside of her calves, and he bends down, pulling up her dress with both hands and pushing it forward.

She's not wearing any panties. And his hands quickly return to her bare ass, rubbing, patting and then smacking it, the slaps and smacks rising over the hiss of the tape.

His right hand slips from her right buttock, into the crack of her ass, rubbing up and down, down, to her pussy, back up and back down.

At first, it looks as though he's moving her with his hand in a circle, as her ass makes slow circular motions, grinding against the bed. But he moves his hand away, and the slow circles continue, along with a faint, muffled moans of pleasure. He kneels between her legs and his finger plunges into her pussy, suddenly fingering her intensely with his middle finger. Her muffled cries are then more intense, her ass actively wiggling with apparent delight, his left hand spreading her cheeks, and it appears that he's staring directly at her pert and perfect asshole. After a quick moment, he removes his hands, and stands, staring down at his conquest.

He drops his pants and underwear, quickly steps out of them, and kneels back down behind her. It is clear she wants more, she arches her butt in anticipation, and wiggles slightly off of the bed, to move herself back into him.

He kneels back down and resumes to work her cunt His hand is kneading her pussy, petting it, and slightly slapping and the muffled cries are muffled no longer. "Ohh...oh" she moans. Her ass revolves in widening circles, and every so often, she perceptibly lifts herself off of the bed to increase his angle of entry. It is clear that she is participating, willing, longingly and increasingly excitedly.

"Uhh uhh uhhh Oh!" she exclaims, as he again increases the tempo, and now her ass is bouncing off of the bed, then back into the bliss of his hands, and her ass sways back and forth, left and right, more and more in his power.

He decides to move to the next step. He stands, and walks off camera. He returns quickly, rubbing the lube in his hands, warming them. He keels again in the altar of her ass, and pries her ass cheeks apart. A dollop of lube is applied to her ass and she emits a high pitched squeal. His head descends into her behind, but then he quickly stands and he squats over her, rubbing his cock into the crack of her ass, coating his cock with the wetness of her cunt. He begins thrusting into her, with the slightest of shallow, superficial thrusts, teasing her with the possibility, but withholding from her the sole focus of her desire. She whimpers, pleading without words, for him to start fucking her.

But the time is still not ripe, and he withdraws again, walking off camera again, and then returning with the lube. Is he going to take her in the ass first? Is he going to forgo her pussy altogether? Her form strains against the ropes, trying to coax his cock back to its new and proper home in her pussy.

But he has a different plan, as he applies copious amounts of lube to his hand. His fingers return to her pussy, and they go to work. First one and then two fingers plunge into her. She likes it, really likes it, and he moves to three, curled together and sliding back and forth into her as she calls out: "yes, yes, yeaaaaa..."

His hands are working now, he's twisting his hand, corkscrewing into her wetness, and it's driving her wild. But he makes her wait, again, as he gets up for the lube one more time, and then returns, his right hand glistening as it finds her pussy once more.

This time, it's four fingers. all together, right into her. She can't get enough. Round and round her pretty ass goes, trying to draw him further into her. His hand is jabbing into her cunt, and his thumb reaches up toward her asshole, and she's crying out in earnest, sharp cries of approaching rapture. She strains against the ropes, lift herself up and into the bed as he pushes and pushes and then, and then, and then...he's got his whole fist inside her. "Uhh..uhhh...Ohhh" she moans, and cries and with each push, up and in she goes, calling out to heaven louder and louder. There are no words, only cries of more and more pleasure, waves and waves of it as his hand is consumed in her glorious cunt.

She lurches forward and up so hard that her right leg breaks its bond. He's ready to take her to the next level. Out pops his hand and he moves closer, kneeling right behind her after he reties the rope. It's not clear whether he's adjusting his cock, her cunt or her ass, but her legs are quivering.

He places his knees inside hers, raises himself into her.

And she screams. "Yahhhhhyess..." His cock does its damage, as he fucks her steadily, then faster, then faster. Her moans and cries run together, unintelligible, a never-ending stream. He pushes her legs apart, and fucks her faster and faster. Her legs are quivering, back and forth, her toes literally curling, and then, as her release is near, she cries out, "OH, OH, OH GOD"

Then he stops. She's whimpering, pleading, straining against the ropes, but to no avail, as sits back on his feet, reaches over and begins untying her. Her head is moving back and forth, hushed cries and simpering, as he frees her legs and her hands. The ropes removed, he shoves her up onto the bed, and in a fluid motion turns her onto her back, and lifts and spreads her legs up out and then back, pinned into her chest. Her exposed cunt is quickly filled with his cock as he enters her and then he raises one foot and and then the other as he squats above her, fucking down into her mercilessly.

The bed is creaking up and down, her legs are extended, soles of her feet visible as he ponds into her, the crack of her ass a blur underneath his balls. The hiss of the tape is loud and the creaking of the bed even louder. But louder still are the sounds of her rapidly approaching orgasm, as she gasps and calls out, grunts and groans mixed with extended moans and squeals of delight. Again, she's building toward a stupendous climax, when he slows the pace, and instead thrusts deeply, burying his cock in her pulverized cunt.

With each thrust, she calls out "OOOHHHHH," her mind lost to all but the pleasure now, a helpless fuck toy begging to come. He cannot resist one last change and so, after a few final deep thrusts, he withdraws, rolls her onto her side, lifts her left leg straight into the air, while her right leg hangs out and over the edge of the bed, and it appears she has not even the strength to lift it. He reaches between her legs, strokes her sopping pussy several times, reinserts himself and quickly gives her the in and out and back in. Then he rolls her to the left, onto her belly, his cock still buried in her. He squats over her again, lifts her up and places his feet under her hips, raising her into the thrusts of his cock.

Her arms are extended to either side, her legs sticking in the air, but her body mainly moving only because of his motions inside it. Her sounds are reduced to their primal elements, calling out in a continuous moan of "OH AH OH AH OH AH" as she finally reaches her peak and she comes, louder and harder than she must ever dreamed possible. He's still fucking her as she passes the peak and then she's whimpering, signing and panting through the aftershocks as he removes himself from her and backs off of the bed, standing and looking at her splayed on the bed, in near unconscious post orgasmic bliss.

He walks off camera. The remaining, lingering image of is of her legs and ass, nearly motionless...

She's his now, his forever more. Cut to static.

Finis.