The Tale of Two Spies Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Rachab meets two spies from the Israelite camp.
4.1k words
4
5.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers

Chapter V - Giants

They had brought her to her personal bedchamber, where her bathing pool was. Rachab told her family to lock the doors and clean up the inn, and they obeyed. Then, when they were done, and darkness came, she sent them away out of the city, to flee into the mountains.

"You should surely leave as well," Rachab told Salmon and his companion, Achan, not Gabri. "I must stay with my father, and the little ones."

"Little ones?" Salmon said. "You have children?"

"My nephews and nieces. I had a child, but he was sacrificed at age three ..."

She choked up, and tears came to her eyes. She had not spoken of this since it had happened years ago.

"I had been told that such a sacrifice was the most worthy of all to the gods. But it was then that my heart grew hard, and I made no more children for them."

Salmon was shocked, for in his world, amongst his people, no one had seen such a thing. They had heard of it, but never seen it.

"Already, the horrors I have seen in this city alone dispenses with any sympathy I may have harbored against my own kind. For surely, we are not so different. But your people have strayed far from reason, and come too full madness."

"It takes no gods at all to know right from wrong," Rachab replied, nodding. "I forsake them all. But your god truly seems real, and powerful, and I fear and tremble at His coming. He is All."

"As you should," Achan said. "And shame on you for seducing us so!"

"Quiet your tongue," Salmon said. "She was trying to save us. That akharu was about to flee to its own kind and report us. But when Rachab let us have her, the creature was distracted, and hesitated to watch, for they lust for what they cannot have themselves. Rachab saved us, for we cannot contend with many of them at once. Immortal, and yet denied the flesh for all eternity, I have pity on them."

This subdued Achan, and Salmon was obviously the stronger of the two, and Rachab was much attracted to Salmon for his intelligence and strength of will.

"But if you should bare my child, Rachab of Yareah, you will not sacrifice it. And you will be my wife, for I have none. Do you have a husband?"

Rachab was ashamed then, and turned her face away.

"My father took me as his wife. Incest is not forbidden here ..."

"Cursed people!" Achan replied in disgust. "Wretched!"

"Then you have no husband," Salmon said, not seeming to care. "For no such marriage is recognized in the least. Though, I may have cause to kill your father."

"He is old and feeble," she begged. "And knows not what he does, as most of us are. But I make no excuse, for we deserve to die, we Kenaanim."

"Yes, you do deserve death," Achan seethed viciously.

"Only the Most High decides such things, not you, Achan, or Rachab, who I will take as my wife once this city falls. So you will show her respect, and her family."

"And what will you do with me as you wife?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Ravish you every day," he replied with a sardonic expression. "Until we are both raw. I will fill every part of you with my seed, until it spills from you. We will have many children!"

This pleased her immensely. And her children would live in a new world!

So they hid in the inn, and learned all they could from Rachab, and she told them all she knew of the city, of the guards, their weapons, their strengths, the dire news that none of the city would defy the malik or his adons, or his grotesque Emim or handsome Anakim.

"I know not how you can take this city," Rachab said. "It is a fortress, and they have many archers, and many giants as well as men. And at night, the akharu might go out and kill many that try and besiege this place."

Salmon smiled.

"And you!" Rachab said, suddenly becoming angry, realizing the true danger she was in. "You've brought daggers in a city where all weapons are forbidden to the common people! I could be imprisoned or sacrificed to the desert ants for that! How did you smuggle them in? Did the Emim not have you strip as all newcomers must do?"

Salmon shrugged.

"No one paid any heed to us. We simply walked right through the gate and the archers, and past the stone pillars. Everyone was distracted watching the pillar of fire in the distance."

"Will we be safe here, tonight? Will our slaying of that ancient wraith go unnoticed?"

"It will not go unnoticed," she said sadly.

And they all heard shrieking in the city, as if the wraiths were plotting revenge, and sensed one of their own had fallen.

"Let me go outside, and see. But you must not, for they see everything in the darkness. They fly above the city, always watching."

She went outside, her skirt flowing around her thighs and breasts bouncing as she climbed a ladder to her roof. Salmon watched, but did not follow. Rachab looked around, and saw the akharu perched on walls, on pillars, on the tops of roofs, watching and waiting. And she always saw some take flight, silhouettes of darkness in the moonlit sky, their rags whipping in the wind. They took off towards the distant pillar of fire.

One of the akharu stared at her, and she felt a cold chill, and what sounded like whisperings in her mind. Rachab shivered. She went back inside, and saw Salmon waiting for her. Achan was already snoring. They had already been told what they came to learn by Rachab, and she had told them all she knew, which was more than they had hoped.

"You should leave this night, but they are watchful. I do not think you can escape tonight, not even over the wall as I had planned for you with rope."

"We will sleep here, Rachab," he said.

So they tried to sleep, three in her room, all of them on rugs on the floor. But she could not sleep, and nor could Salmon. She slept naked, and he had taken his clothes off. He could not get his mind off of her, and nor she him. The moon peaked in from the slits, bright and silver, and reflected from her naked body. Salmon touched her stomach, feeling the contours of soft stretch marks. She shuddered under his touch, and rubbed her hand through his hairy chest. He felt her breasts, and nipples, and her neck. She felt his buttocks, and strong thighs, and then cupped his testicles and felt the hardness of his cock. He leaned sideways against the length of his body, and she lay there and trembled as his hands made their way to her vulva, and clitoris.

Even though he had rutted with her, he had not really lied with her. He wanted to feel her, and touch her, and know her better. He rolled on to her and kissed her, and she killed him back and spread her legs for him, as his hips found their way between her legs.

She felt a pang of guilt, for Salmon was a good man, and honorable. She felt like she was causing him to go against his culture. But she could not refuse his caresses, his lips, his penis sliding into her. As his chest pressed against her breasts, she felt more pleasure than she had ever known, more alive than ever before, and gasped in delighted pain as he pierced her, and dug deep into her.

What was this feeling that was coming over her? Love? No, that was a mythical thing.

Salmon filled her with his seed almost at once, but did not stop, and continued to make love to her. His mouth and tongue came over her chest, her tits, and her nipples, bit into her neck, all while he ground himself into her. He even brought her legs up high over them, and drilled into her deeper, harder, with eagerness for more of her.

Then suddenly, there was a clattering of weapons, and a roar of angry voices, and the heavy footfalls of monsters coming near. They heard a great pounding on the door, and the mighty voice of an Emim Jabbur.

"Innkeeper! Come out! Awake! Awake! Answer to your betters, for they call on you!"

Rachab gasped at the powerful voice, and began to panic. Achan woke quickly, and Salmon got dressed.

"They are here! You must hide!" Rachab whispered hoarsely. "On the roof under the flax, but be careful not to be seen by the akharu!"

"Go, and open the door. Are you relatives still here? Will they betray us?"

"I sent them away, to the temples to serve. It is safer for them to be harlots than be here now, and they will not know which temple, for they are numerous."

So Rachab did not bother to dress, but went down stairs, her footfalls loud on the wooden planks, and went to the door and opened it. The eight-foot high Jabbur that greeted her was ugly and eager, his cross-straps over his enormous chest array of weapons hanging from his belt all in order. Naked from the waist down, his long, snake-like cock was a sight to behold. His eyes focused on her breasts, and lust filled his heart and lifted his cock.

"We have heard that you keep spies here, innkeeper!" he growled.

An even taller Anak warrior stood behind them, dressed in full armor, a normal man but for his great height and strength. The Anak held a huge dog that barked and growled and struggled to be free and hunt. Two more Emim Jabbur stood there as well, and ten regular soldiers of the malik's palace, all stared at her. But the giant before her scared her the most, brutal and ugly and gray of skin in the moonlight.

"I keep no spies, but have only guests. This is an inn, is it not?"

"Then let us come in, and see your guests," he demanded.

Their asking was only a formality, an attempt to test her resistance. If you tried to exercise the old just laws of refusal, they would consider it guilt. She stepped aside and let them enter. Their torches illuminated the interior, and she in turn went to light candles for them all to see well.

"Guests of this place, come down and be counted!" the Anakim shouted, his voice authoritative and powerful. "By order of the malik, all must be counted and speak their names and purpose! Palace Guardsmen, stand outside and surround the place, so that none may escape! Azel, Samel, go upstairs and search them out!"

Rachab, the Jabbur, and the Anak remained with her, and looked around the tavern hall. The large dog snarled at her feet, then sniffed between her legs, and growled. The Anak towering above her, having to lower his head to avoid hitting the ceiling, sniffed at her as well. Then with one finger he touched her vagina, and inserted a finger, and then sniffed it, and tasted it.

"You've been with a man?"

"I've been with many men. Two customers earlier used me," she replied. "There were upstairs, last I saw them."

"And who are they? I would know these men that issue such strong seed."

"Edomim, and they called themselves Rammu and Gabri," she replied.

But the Anak seemed to peer into her very soul, and then nodded to the other Jabbur.

"Razel, I sense she is lying. Deal with her dishonesty," the Anak commanded.

Rachab's eyes went wide, and in terror she stood as the Jabbur Razel grabbed her by the neck, lifted her off her feet, and then tossed her over a table. Splinters went into her stomach as he pressed her chest down on it with one hand, her legs dangling from the edge. Then with a finger he opened her anus, and stretched out her rectum. Their fingers were as thick as some men's cocks. Her breasts were squeezed against the table, and the Anak stood on the other side and pulled her hair up.

"You lie. Tell me their real names," he demanded calmly. "They are Apiru bandits, are they not? Their seed smells and tastes foreign!"

These creatures had unique powers, magic, she could not contend with. For centuries they've used magic and evil abilities to subdue all Kena.

"If they are spies, why would they trust me with real names?" she said.

The Jabbur pressed his cock against her anus, and into her, and she screamed in pain as it was stretched to its limits. Then he thrust deep into her, bringing agony! She felt the cock go deeper and deeper, and knew that if he forced it all the way in she would die, and die very painfully.

"Tell us everything you know. I sense what is in your mind. You are afraid of something, but it is not us," the Anak said.

The two Jabburim, Azel and Samel came down the stairs.

"We've found no one. Perhaps her elder sister lies," Azel said.

So, it was her older sister that betrayed them, and Rachab was not surprised.

"My older sister?" she laughed, or tried to laugh with something so enormous inside her ass. "She regrets her sacrificed children, and tries to heal her misery by getting pregnant to sacrifice even more! What has that foolish girl said that can be believed?"

The Anak looked angry, and confounded.

"She reports that one of the spies destroyed an akharu."

Rachab laughed even louder.

"I thought they could not die?" she provoked.

But the Jabbur only thrust his cock in deeper, into her very colon, and she grunted in pain at this, but was determined not to let it panic her, and thereby injure herself. If she resisted, it would hurt far worse.

"You are hiding something," the Anak said, and placed his huge hand on her head, his fingers reaching to her neck such was the hand's size. "Tell me, or your whole family will die."

"We will all die, you fool," she said with pain and tears. "Don't you see your doom coming? Have any of your akharu spied on their camp and returned? Has any spy you've sent returned?"

They all fell silent.

"I fear their only god more than I fear you, or my death. Thrust your cock all the way, and end my own doom!"

This kind of fearlessness was unknown to them, for all were terrified of their power. And yet this one woman, with only casual contact with spies, was defying them already. What then would a whole people do? Or whole city? The malikim feared revolutions.

"Shall I end her?" the Jabbur said with a snarl. "Or let the others play with her this night?"

"End her ..."

But at that the ceiling collapsed, and Salmon came through and brought down a bronze sickle sword of Kemet, and cut the Jabbur's cock off.

The beast howled and fell back, and Salmon slashed its throat open, and blood splashed hotly on the floor. Rachab had felt the blade brush against her buttocks, and the cock inside her shriveled for lack of blood.

Achan came up behind the two other Jabburim, and his sickled blade came out of Samel's chest, who looked down in shock at this before falling to his knees.

Azel was fast and quick, and pulled his own mighty sword of Peleset iron and tried to get Achan.

Salmon's blade came to the Anak's throat.

"It would be best if you simply let us escape, and tell how we hid under the flax on the roof, and you could not find us. Better than the truth, that two spies kill your giants and demons, and lay an Anak low."

But the Anak, while expressionless, was far from beaten. Achan and Azel fought bitterly for a while, and Palace Guardsmen came to see, and were stunned to find men fighting giants.

Azel fell under Achan's blade, his head cleaved in half, leaving only the Anak now.

"The dog! Where did the Anak's dog go?" Rachab asked in warning.

And then a dog came from a dark corner, where it had ben cunningly waiting and watching. Its jaw came down on Salmon's arm, and he lost his sickled sword and shouted in pain. The dog dragged him down to the floor and tried to tear his arm off.

The Anak warrior then pulled a dagger and threw it at Achan. This would have killed any normal man, but Achan caught it in mid air with his hand, and smiled wickedly.

"Do you think us mere mortals?" Achan replied. "A hundred thousands warriors such as us will soon descend upon this place!" he roared. "And yet two, you are no match for!"

Achan then threw the dagger back, but the Anak caught his own dagger, and grinned as well.

"Impressive."

And Salmon with a dagger of his own sliced open the dog's stomach, and it howled and yelped in pain. Then Salmon stood, and examined his mutilated arm. And before their eyes that arms healed, as gashes sealed closed, and canine teeth holes vanished.

Now the Anak warrior was worried, for this was impossible. No mere mortal could heal with immortal haste!

"You are not human!" he thundered. "You cannot be!"

"But we are human, and having eaten the food of our god, been given great power."

Salmon then gripped the Anak giant in his power, and lifted his head against the ceiling, and then hurled him at incredible speed around them all, knocking several Palace Guardsmen down. And with the wall of Yareah behind them, which made up one side of Rachab's inn, the Anak was smashed against it with such force that it cracked, and showered rubble to the floor.

The Anak was crushed to death, crushed inside his own armor, and laid in tangled ruin, still holding a dagger in a shaky hand. Salmon turned to the guardsmen.

"Tell your malik you could not find us. Tell them you saw Rachab raped, but she revealed nothing of us."

Akharu, perched here and there, surrounded the place. Their fangs were bared. The more ancient ones that could fly hovered and made the air shimmer around them. The younger ones, pale and pretty still, hissed and snarled.

"Or tell them what you saw here, and be killed for it. Tell them the truth, that mere mortals destroyed your Jabburim, and that our skin heals as the akharu does, and that we have all their powers of magic. Tell them that, if you dare!"

The guardsmen fled at his voice, in terror, and would not tell them what they saw. They knew it would be their deaths if they did. But they would tell other men and women of the city, and more terror would spread by impossible rumors.

Only the akharu remained, uncertain what to do, their amber eyes glowing. But they were the real menace, stronger and more powerful than any giant in armor, and faster.

"What has happened to our kin that go to the Pillar of Fire?" one asked in a hoarse voice.

"They are seduced by angels, and forgiven, and given pleasure by the Seraphim. You sense it, do you not? You hear their angelic music? They call to your kind, to the vampires of this whole earth. Like insects to the light, they came, and are forgiven."

The akharu were stunned, their amber eyes wide.

"Now, protect Rachab's house," Salmon commanded. "Redeem yourselves! Protect this house, and tell the malik's Anakim and Emim that it is holy now. When the walls begin to crumble, when the city falls, you will remain here and hold the wall up, and save Rachab's family."

The chief akharu amongst them came to Salmon, and he bowed to him. Salmon showed the akharu the ring Joshua had given him, and all spies, to protect from demons and giants. Its six-pointed star gleamed from the golden signet, and a keening seemed to come from it.

The akharu hissed and fell to their knees, for the signet spoke to them, and commanded them, that only they could hear.

"It will be done," said the akharu, chief amongst them.

Chapter VI - Orgy of Semen and Blood

More Anakim came to investigate the fate of those that sought the spies, and their blood was drained utterly, and their bodies cooked in a bonfire and consumed by the akharu.

Many people had seen that the House of Rachab was protected by demons, and not come near it. Frightful whispers, dreaded words, and the skeletons of giants found in the morning kept them away.

The malik himself had come, and his High Harlot, Queen of Heaven, and they gaped in wonder at the wayward demons and the dead Anakim.

The Lady of Harlots was naked but for jewels and polished bones, beautiful and terrible, and famous for commanding whole armies to ravish her for days, and horses and dogs as well. She was of the old goddesses, of Ishtar and Ninanna, of war and lust, a sorceress. Raising her hands, she plied her magic against the House of Rachab, and the ground shook, but nothing came of it. The air merely shimmered around some invisible force, and was repelled.

Emim Jabburim and Anakim fumed in rage, but could do nothing by strike their hammers at the ground, and make the whole city shake. The chief akharu, protected from the overcast sky, came out.

diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers
12