The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,635 Followers

"Oh, you're awake."

Dean's voice came from behind her, and she heard the screen door close. Her arm clasped her breasts to her chest and her other hand cupped her hot mound as his footsteps approached.

"Oh! Oh my god, I'm sorry..." he stammered as he walked up beside her to see her in her compromising position.

He turned away abruptly. "I'm so sorry, I'll just..." he said, as he attempted to walk in several directions at once.

"No, it's ok! I was just... I just wanted to... avoid getting tan lines," Andrea giggled, her cheeks glowing red. "It's ok, I'm decent. You can look," she added, although she made no attempt to put her bikini top back on.

Dean turned around slowly, his eyes roaming over her body.

"Um..." he hesitated as he looked at her groin.

She had forgotten to take her hand out of her bikini bottoms! Like a flash, her hand flew up to her chest, clasping it. Her fingers glistened obviously with her pussy juice. A wet spot was noticeable on the material. Dean looked at it in an almost contemplative manner, then looked back up the length of her body and into her eyes. A sudden smile broke across his face, and he laughed. Andrea couldn't help but join him, and it eased the tension greatly.

"Having a little fun back here, are we?" he said, and winked.

"Well... I thought you had left. I saw your note. You weren't spying on me, were you?" she fired back, smirking devilishly.

His smile faltered for a moment, but Dean recovered himself.

"Of course not. I just needed to use your bathroom, and I was coming back through to get my tools."

"Really? Ok, I'll let you off this time. After all, you did handle your tool quite well this afternoon. I admit I enjoyed watching."

Again, Dean's grin faltered. "Um, yeah. Uh, I should clean up. And like I said, feel free to use the gate anytime." He turned and began gathering up his tools.

Andrea stood, keeping one arm across her chest, and approached Dean, swaying her hips. He watched her approach, standing slowly. She could smell the sweet sawdust and sweat aroma again, and another twinge of pleasure rolled through her body.

"I didn't quite thank you properly," she said softly, looking up into his hazel eyes.

She lifted her sunglasses and put them on her head. Then she then lifted her arms, linking them around his neck, and pressed the full length of her body against his, feeling his warm skin next to hers. She lilted her head up and stood on her toes, pressing her lips firmly against his. The kiss was long, passionate, expressing on their lips and tongues the mutual pent-up desire for sexual release. Her bare breasts pushed against his chest and she felt his cock beginning to harden again, poking against her inner thigh. His hands held her small waist and began to slide down to her ass when she pulled back. She trailed her fingers down his chest and stepped away from him, making no attempt to hide her tits. He stood, open-mouthed in front of her, searching her eyes, her body, breathing hard.

She touched his lips with her finger and smiled.

"I'll see you soon, neighbour."

With those words, she turned and sauntered back into her home, feeling his eyes on her swaying bottom.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,635 Followers
12