The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,638 Followers

She shuddered at the thought, and heard herself cry out.

"I think you're wishing that too, sweetheart. Fuck, you look so hot. I can see your nipples poking through your shirt," he said, smiling.

Andrea looked down at herself, and sure enough, she noticed the nubs poking obviously against the cotton of her shirt. She arched her back and felt her tits press against the fabric, sending sparks over her chest, and spreading up and down her body. She heard Dean groan his approval.

"This is much better than spying on me in secret, isn't it Dean?"

"Absolutely... though you're still driving me crazy."

"Mmmm good. I want you to cum for me. I want to see that big load spurt out of your cock. Don't think I didn't notice how much you soaked my panties when you jacked off into them."

"Fuck, Andrea, I still can't believe I did that. But it was so hot... masturbating and watching you in the shower."

Dean's stroking was faster now, more urgent. Andrea could see the tension in his face, the tautness of his body. There was a table behind her, and she leaned back so she could put her hand on it for support, tipping her hips up further to give him a better view of her womanhood. She spread her legs further and began stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy quickly. Her skin broke out in goosebumps as she saw more pre-cum leak from Dean's cock head, dripping down into his fingers.

"Oh baby, you're leaking pre-cum for me. I can see how badly you want me, how your cock throbs to be inside me. Fuck, it's so big, Dean. I've never had a cock like yours. You would love how my tight pussy feels around it," Andrea said, growing in desire and enthusiasm.

She became aware that she was now just teasing herself. She DID want his cock inside her. She wanted him to fuck her deep with his big dick. She wanted to feel his hands grip her ankles as his thighs slapped against her ass.

"Yes baby, I want to fuck you, I want to feel the heat of your pussy against my dick head as I push inside you. Aaaaagh..." he grunted and moaned, his hand pumping fast along his thick shaft, his jaw clenching.

"Oh yes... oh fuck yes..."

Andrea's moans were high and loud. Her palm slapped against her wet labia as she furiously fingered herself, her legs shaking, her juices dripping down onto her asshole. She was moments away from pulling Dean to her and guiding his cock into her. She was going to beg him to fuck her. She needed that cock. Needed it now.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm so close..." moaned Dean.

Andrea regained control of herself, realising how close she was to giving herself to him. Now she just wanted to see him cum.

"Yes Dean, cum for me. I want your cum," she begged, desperate to see him erupt.

"Yes baby.... yeah.... oh Andrea... I'm going to give you my cum... I'm going to cum for you, baby... oh god, I'm cumming!" Dean cried.

"Yes Dean... cum!" she echoed, her eyes wide, her fingers fucking her pussy in a blur of motion.

His whole body tensed and his hips thrust forward as he pulled back on his cock. A long, thick rope of pearly cum spurt from his dick head in a beautiful arc. It had power and distance, and splashed down along Andrea's outstretched leg and the top of her foot.

"Oh!" she cried, feeling the hot liquid touch her skin.

Her body jerked and what felt like a bolt of electricity raced through her. Her pussy clenched and her mouth opened.

"Oh Dean... I'm cumming too!" she screamed, driving her fingers deep into her pussy and curling them, pressing her palm on her clit.

She watched a second and third spurt shoot from Dean's cock, seeming to hang in the air before gravity took its course and brought them splashing to the floor. Her hips bucked as she watched him ejaculate, her orgasm wracking her body, her toes curling, a long, sustained cry of pleasure escaping her lips.

Dean grunted again, giving his erupting cock a firm stroke as he coaxed more spurts of his hot load out of it. Andrea was amazed at the velocity, the volume of his cum. Dean, for his part, was more concerned with watching Andrea have her own orgasm, her body twisting and writhing in pleasure. In the excitement, her shirt had shifted to expose her left breast, her hard, pink nipple pointing up at the ceiling as if celebrating its freedom.

A few more ejaculations spit from Dean's cock as he squeezed it and pumped it, the cum now leaking over his fingers and down to his balls. He was gradually regaining his composure as his orgasm subsided. Andrea trembled as she watched his breathing slow. She withdrew her fingers from her sopping hole and sucked them without thinking, still admiring Dean's body, his skin now with a slight sheen of perspiration.

She looked down at the floor and sighed at the white, gooey mess in amazement.

"My god, honey... that is a LOT of cum," she mused.

"That's how excited you got me, Andrea. Wow... that was... incredible," he replied, releasing his member to let in bob in front of him, dripping the remainder of his semen onto the floor between his feet.

"Seems you had some fun too," he added, grinning happily at her.

Andrea blushed, if it was possible for her to blush with already such a red face. She touched her sensitive pussy and jumped.

"Oh! Mmmm yes I certainly did."

Sitting up slowly onto the stool, Andrea closed her legs and put her hands on her knees, tipping her head down and letting her hair fall around her. She sighed, her head still swimming from her orgasm. She looked up, smiling groggily at Dean, who didn't seem to know what to do next.

"Whew! Oh, sorry hun, here," she said, retrieving a box of tissues from the table and handing them to him. Dean took several, and wiped his hands and cock.

"Sorry for the mess," he said, looking at the floor, and at her leg.

She looked down, having forgotten about his first shot that had splashed against her leg. She extended it outward, admiring the thick goo dripping down her shin and onto her toes.

"That's ok, darling. I didn't expect you to spurt so far, but it felt good... your hot load splashing onto my skin. It tipped me over the edge," she admitted.

She slid her fingers down her thigh and over her knee, trailing it through the cum. Gathering a bit, she raised her hand to her mouth and, eyeing Dean intimately, sucked his cum from her fingertip.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed. "That's good."

"Wow Andrea... you are a saucy girl," chuckled Dean, his hands on his hips and a pleased expression on his face.

"You don't know the half of it," responded Andrea, pinching her nipple and giggling, before pulling her shirt closed to cover herself.

"I think I'll have a little nap now, hun. Thank you for stopping by, and for the flowers, and," she said, looking his body up and down, and then to the pools of cum on the floor, "for being my model."

Dean bent and picked up his clothes and approached Andrea.

"The pleasure was all mine. Well, almost all mine," he laughed.

Dean looking into her eyes affectionately, then turned his head to examine her sketch.

"Wow. That's really good! I'm impressed you could create such a good portrait in such a short time... under the circumstances."

Andrea looked at her work. He was right: it was good. Probably among the best quick sketches she'd ever done.

"I'll keep this for my private collection," she said, running her hand through her hair and winking at him.

"Well, I'll see myself out. But I hope to see you again soon, Andrea."

"Oh don't worry, Dean, you will. As long as you don't go into hiding again," Andrea replied.

She kissed her fingers, and lightly touched Dean's warm, soft lips.

"Until next time," she said, and watched him nearly trip as he left her studio, looking back at her longingly.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,638 Followers
12