The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 06

Story Info
Andrea has a fun afternoon with Natalie.
6.6k words
4.79
45.7k
18

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers

Making Friends

Walking briskly through her house toward the front door, Andrea paused in the hallway to look at her reflection in the mirrored closet door. She brushed her hair over her shoulder and smoothed her short, pleated summer skirt. Her white tank top was tight on her thin torso, and she had decided to forgo a bra. She turned sideways to admire the way her breasts sat high and perky on her chest, the thin cotton of the tank top clinging to her soft curves. Although the day was hot, her house was cool thanks to the air conditioning, and she smiled naughtily as she pinched her nipples through her top, causing them to poke out obviously.

She heard her doorbell ring a second time. She was excited about seeing her guest, and reached for the door to open it for them.

It had been a few weeks since Andrea had visited Dean at his office. She had initially gone there just to tease him, dressing in sexy office attire, but things had escalated and she wound up taking most of her clothes off and giving him a blowjob. It had been a shock when his secretary Natalie had barged in just when Dean was ejaculating into Andrea's mouth and across her breasts. She had been lying on his desk, blouse open, bra pulled down, skirt hiked up, sucking Dean's big cock as he fingered her pussy. She was so exposed, and there was no hiding what was going on.

The whole experience had thrilled her, and even emboldened her. She had calmly cleaned Dean's cock with her mouth, got dressed, and walked out past Natalie as they both watched, stunned. She had actually been glad that Natalie came in and got to see them in such a compromising position. Even now, as she opened the door, she got goosebumps and felt a tingle in her groin at the memory.

"Hi sweetie! You found the place ok?" she said cheerfully, greeting her guest.

"Hey! Yeah, it was no problem," replied Natalie.

After the whole office blowjob incident, Andrea had visited Dean almost regularly, meeting him for lunch, or an after work drink. She had teased him with her outfits, and flirted shamelessly with him, but nothing sexual had happened since that day. She knew he wanted her, and she wanted him, but it was a game to them, and they would both have to wait until one or the other made the next move.

As a result of visiting Dean's office, she had seen quite a lot of Natalie, and despite the initial embarrassment and awkwardness, they had become fast friends. The three of them had had many after work drinks and lunches together, and Andrea had even had several coffee and shopping outings with just Natalie. No one had yet raised the subject of the blowjob, but it seemed to have caused them to form an unspoken bond, like friends sharing a naughty secret.

It being a weekend, Andrea had invited Natalie to her house for the afternoon. She extended her arms to Natalie who leaned in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. She felt Natalie's large breasts press against hers as they embraced. Her groin tingled again.

"I'm so glad you could come over. I was so bored today and wanted someone to hang out with for the afternoon," she said to Natalie.

"Thanks for having me, hun," Natalie replied, stepping into Andrea's house. "I brought some sparkling wine."

"Oooh, wonderful!" Andrea took the bottle and walked toward the kitchen, with Natalie following.

She got two glasses from the cupboard and opened the bottle.

"Nice day for a cool glass of bubbly," she noted, filling their glasses.

The glasses were raised and clinked. "Cheers to new friends," said Natalie, smiling.

Andrea sipped her champagne and beamed at her visitor. Nat was wearing a snug-fitting red tee with a low scoop neck--a style she was apparently fond of, as it showed off her beautiful assets. Everywhere Andrea had been with her they had been stared at by men: Natalie for her enormous breasts, and Andrea for her perfectly toned ass and legs. Nat wore short navy shorts which sat low on her hips, accentuating her curvy waist. Andrea looked her up and down, her eyes wandering over her curves like a curious insect.

Over the past few weeks, Andrea would often tease Dean about the time she had spent with Natalie, telling him about how sexy Nat looked in this or that outfit, about trading sex stories, and mentioning that his name came up often in conversation.

"What? You guys talk about me?" he had asked.

"Sometimes. I think Nat might have a bit of a thing for you."

"But she's married! Did she say something? What did she tell you?" he had pleaded.

But Andrea would always change the subject, leaving him frustrated. She knew he was attracted to her, and it came as no surprise. Natalie was young (a couple years younger than Andrea), pretty, intelligent, friendly, and sociable. And while it was true that she and Andrea had conversed about Dean, it never got too personal. Natalie seemed to love her husband, and if she had anything more than a passing attraction to Dean, then Andrea was unaware of it. Still, it was fun to torture him by dropping hints, and he was sure that it must have made things interesting at their work.

"So, this being your first time at my house, can I give you a tour?" Andrea suggested to Natalie.

"Yeah, of course," she said, placing her handbag on the kitchen counter and following Andrea down the hallway.

She showed Natalie her small art studio, the lounge room, the upstairs bedrooms, and the back yard. The girls sat together in the lounge room eating cheese and crackers and drinking champagne. Their conversation meandered from work, to music, to leisure activities. They chatted and giggled as they enjoyed each others' company. On a few occasions, Andrea saw Natalie's eyes flit over Andrea's chest, perhaps noticing the way her nipples poked out, or the way her firm breasts jiggled subtly when she laughed. In her turn, Andrea also found herself stealing glances at Natalie's impressive bust, feeling a faint pang of envy at the soft, bulging breasts before her. Before long the bottle of champagne was nearly empty.

The women returned to the kitchen to open another bottle. Natalie opened the patio door and stepped out on the deck to gaze at the lawn and small garden.

"You've got such a lovely place, Andrea. I love this little back yard."

Andrea looked through the window across her yard at Dean's house, and a naughty smile touched her lips. It was time.

"It's such a nice day... how do you feel about getting some sun?" she suggested, looking at Natalie.

"Sure! Champagne in the sun sounds like the perfect afternoon. I kinda wish I'd brought something better to wear though," replied Natalie, looking down at her top.

"Come on," said Andrea, taking Natalie's hand, "I've got just the thing."

Andrea led Natalie up the stairs to her room and began rummaging in her dresser drawer. She picked out two pairs of string bikinis and tossed them on the bed. One was white and the other was green. Andrea closed the drawer and pulled her tank top quickly over her head, her small breasts bouncing into view as she tossed it aside. Andrea stared at her, looking slightly shocked at her sudden toplessness.

"Oh, sorry hun," Andrea apologised, "I'm just so comfortable around you."

Natalie continued to stare at her body for a moment, blushing, before finally looking up at her face and smiling nervously.

"No, that's totally fine," she said, looking down quickly at the bikinis on the bed. "Um, which one's mine?" she asked without looking up.

Andrea secretly enjoyed Natalie's discomfort. Perhaps it reminded Natalie of the last time she saw Andrea naked, which was in Dean's office with his cum dripping from her chin. Andrea felt her skin break out in goosebumps and her nipples hardened. She blushed as she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She wore lacy blue boyleg panties, which hugged her toned ass cheeks alluringly.

"You can wear the green one. Sorry, it's the biggest I have. I'm not quite as well-endowed as you," she giggled.

Picking up the strings of the green bikini gingerly, Natalie held it up to her breasts. It was indeed very small, the triangles of the top covering a very small portion of her large bust. She looked down at it, then at Andrea.

The girls paused for a moment, then broke out into giggles.

"It may be a tad small," laughed Natalie.

Andrea covered her breasts in mock self-consciousness. "Hey, don't be mean," she said jokingly.

"Only teasing, hun. I'll give it a try."

Nat looked at Andrea again, then turned to face away from her to protect her modesty. Andrea could not suppress a feeling of disappointment. She watched as Natalie's fingers found the hem of her top, pulling it up over hear head. Her dirty blonde hair tumbled free of the top as she turned to place it on the edge of the bed. She wore a white bra, the straps pushing into her shoulders and back from the weight of her breasts. She peeked over her shoulder at Andrea, then unbuttoned her shorts, peeling them down over her full ass. Underneath she wore a white thong, the fabric vanishing between her round buttocks.

Andrea subconsciously caressed her breasts as her eyes roamed over the soft curves of Nat's hips and waist. She felt a rush of blood in her cheeks as Nat reached back to unfasten her bra. She found herself becoming aroused watching Natalie get undressed. Andrea had never properly been with a woman before, but she had always had a vague attraction to females. Sure, she had drunkenly made out with a few girls in her teenage years and college, but nothing further than kissing and some fondling. She remained curious, but had never felt the urge to pursue a relationship with another woman--sexual or otherwise. Nevertheless, as she watched Nat peel her panties from between her ass cheeks and down her thighs, there was no denying the tingling warmth between her legs.

She began to take her panties off as Nat turned--her arm across her breasts--to pick up the bikini. She turned back around and put the bottoms on first, tying the strings at her hips. Natalie's ass was fuller than Andrea's, and the material bunched sexily in her crack, unable to cover her luscious buttocks. Andrea quickly put her bikini on, adjusting the cups over her breasts and tying it at the back. Nat struggled a bit with her top. She was pulling and tugging at the front.

"Need some help?" asked Andrea.

"Um... yeah, kind of. It's really small," Nat said nervously.

Andrea approached her and took the strings, tying them firmly in a bow across Nat's back. "Turn around, hun, let me see you."

Natalie tugged at the cups again, then turned slowly to face Andrea, her face red with embarrassment. Andrea put her fingers to her mouth and tried to stifle her giggles. Natalie's enormous breasts dwarfed the tiny green triangles of Andrea's bikini cups. Her tits bulged out on all sides and created the most succulent cleavage Andrea had ever seen. She could even see the edge of Nat's pale areola peeking out from behind the left cup. It was almost comical how ill-fitting the top was: like trying to wear a child's clothing.

"Oh my god... wow," she said, giggling a bit to ease the tension.

"See? I told you it was too small!" said Nat, making to turn away.

"No, no, honey, you look really sexy in it," Andrea said, touching her arm, then reaching out to adjust the cup so it completely covered Nat's nipple.

She stared shamelessly at Nat's beautiful tits as her fingers brushed the bulging cleavage. She saw Nat's nipples harden through the material in response to her touch.

"Seriously, you look really hot. And besides, you'll get more sun this way," Andrea said cheerily.

"Well that's certainly true," said Nat, looking down at her big tits, seeming a little more relaxed.

Picking up her phone from her dresser, Andrea approached Natalie and stood next to her. She held the phone aloft and pointed it at them.

"Smile!" she said, and took a quick picture before Natalie could object.

"Oh my god, you can't show that to anyone!" exclaimed Nat as they looked at the picture on the screen.

The women looked gorgeous, smiling up at the camera. Natalie's breasts looked phenomenal, almost fully exposed, and contrasted nicely with the sexy subtle curves of Andrea's bust.

"Don't worry Nat, it's just for my viewing pleasure. Now why don't you go downstairs and pour us some more champagne. I'll get us some towels and meet you on the back patio."

"Sure hun."

Andrea watched Natalie leave the room, her ass swaying and her tits bouncing and jiggling erotically with every step she took, barely contained in her tiny bikini top. Andrea quickly composed a text message, reading ' Bikini babes going to get some sun in the back yard. Voyeurs welcome ;) '. She attached the photo of her and Nat and sent it to Dean. Her heart sped up and her nipples hardened as she became excited by the idea of her neighbour watching them from his house across the yard. She pulled two towels from her closet and skipped down the stairs to join Natalie on the back patio, grabbing the bottle of champagne from the fridge on the way.

Natalie was standing next to the patio table, shielding her eyes from the sun as she scanned the houses around her. The sound of a lawnmower could be heard in the distance, but no one seemed to be within eyesight of Andrea's back yard. Andrea put the towels on the loungers and the girls settled down, putting their sunglasses on and enjoying the warmth of the sun on their skin. The glare of the sun off the windows made it difficult to tell, but Andrea thought she saw some movement in Dean's bedroom. A moment later she received a text. "Looking good so far" it said, and had a photo of them taken from his bedroom.

"Who's that?" asked Nat.

"Oh, it's just Dean. Wants to know what I'm up to today. I'll tell him I'm hanging out with you. It will make him jealous," replied Andrea.

"Haha, yeah sure."

"No, seriously, he would kill to see you in that sexy bikini."

"Oh stop it."

"Come on, Nat, don't tell me you don't notice guys checking you out. I bet all the guys in the office love you."

"Well, lots of guys stare at my tits, I guess," Nat shrugged.

"I think that's kinda hot. I like when guys check me out, and stare at my ass. Makes me feel sexy," responded Andrea, stroking her thighs.

"Yeah. I mean, there are some pretty hot guys at our office, and it's kind of exciting when I catch them staring at me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't dress to show off a little. Married life can be a bit boring, so it's nice to know other men still find me attractive. There are the old men and creeps, of course, but I tolerate it."

"What about Dean? Have you ever caught him checking you out?" asked Andrea, sipping her drink.

"Oh my god, Andrea... he's pretty much my boss. That's not really appropriate," Nat said, but couldn't suppress a coy smile.

"I know he has, hun, don't try to deny it."

"He's always been respectful to me as a professional and a married woman. He's never made a move or anything... Did he say something to you?" Nat said inquisitively.

"Maaaaybe," teased Andrea.

"Really? What did he say?" asked Natalie excitedly.

"Now you're interested? I thought you said it wasn't appropriate," said Andrea grinning.

"Oh, stop being a tease and tell me!"

"Obviously he likes you, Nat. He's told me as much. He thinks you're very pretty, and sweet, and smart."

Natalie blushed, a large self-satisfied smile on her lips.

"But he would never try anything unless you showed him that you wanted to. So I guess the question is: would you?"

"Oh god... I couldn't. I mean, I'm married..." Nat replied unconvincingly.

"I know, hun. But just imagine. He's hot. It wouldn't have to be anything more than physical. And you've already seen his--"

"--Oh my god, Andrea!" squealed Nat.

"Let's not pretend you didn't see what happened that day in the office," said Andrea, sitting up in her chair and facing Nat.

"Um... what... I mean, I know, but..." stammered Nat.

"You saw his huge cock. It's amazing, isn't it?"

Natalie blushed again and laughed uneasily, looking up into the sky. She paused, then looked back at Andrea.

"It's fucking massive!" she blurted, then giggled, and took another sip of her champagne.

Andrea laughed, "I know, right?"

Nat refilled her glass, her large breasts rolling on her chest as she replaced the bottle back into the ice bucket on the table. She looked at Andrea for a moment, furrowing her brow.

"So, are you guys, like, dating?" she asked.

"No, nothing like that. What you saw--when I sucked his cock in his office--that was the first time we've really been sexual, although we've been teasing each other a bit."

"How so?" Natalie was riveted.

"Just sending naughty texts and stuff. And nothing's happened since that day. Maybe I scared him off."

"Not a chance. I see the way he looks at you. And judging from his expression, it looked like you gave him the best head he's ever had," Natalie giggled.

"Mmmm. He came so much. I'd already swallowed several mouthfuls before you walked in and saw him cum on my face."

The girls' conversation was becoming more open the more they drank. They both talked animatedly about Dean, and the details of that day. After finishing the bottle, Andrea went inside to get another. She filled Nat's glass and set it in the bucket, then sat on her lounger and reached behind her, untying her bikini strings. She casually pulled the bikini top off and put it on the table, then picked up the sunscreen.

"Oh my god," gasped Nat, looking around them. "Aren't you afraid of the neighbours seeing you?"

She was sitting up on her elbows looking over at Andrea. Andrea couldn't tell easily, but she sensed Nat was staring at her perky breasts. She began to rub sunscreen on her arms and shoulders, then over her stomach and chest, caressing her tits sensually. Her pussy tingled and throbbed. She looked up to Dean's window again, knowing he was watching.

"I'm not too fussed. I've done it plenty of times and never had any complaints."

"I can imagine! That's not really what I meant, though. What about the pervs?" asked Natalie.

"That's what makes it exciting, doesn't it?" replied Andrea, grinning at Nat as she gently pulled her nipples.

Natalie laughed. "Honey, you are crazy."

"Can you give me a hand with my back?" said Andrea, holding the bottle of sunscreen out to Natalie.

"Yeah, of course," she responded, standing up and taking the bottle.

She sat behind her on the lounger and squirted some sunscreen onto her palm. She began rubbing it into Andrea's back slowly, spreading the white cream evenly over her lightly browned skin. Andrea loved the feeling of Nat's hands on her skin, and her nipples became hard as Natalie's fingertips brushed the sides of her breasts. She took her time, and Andrea was sure the sunscreen had been applied adequately, but still she continued to rub and stroke Andrea's back, sides, and shoulders.

Suddenly, she saw motion over her fence. She tensed slightly and scanned the area, finally noticing a vague shape near the hedge at the corner of her yard and Dean's. It was him. he had sneaked into his back yard and was using the hedge as cover so he could spy on the girls from a closer vantage point. She smiled at the thought of him watching them, and she could feel moistness at her groin. She found herself wanting--needing--to touch Natalie.

"Ok hun, now your turn," she said quickly, turning to pick the bottle up from the side of the table.

The girls switched spots, and Andrea began rubbing the sunscreen on Natalie's back. She applied it almost as if she was giving a massage, and heard the occasional faint sigh from Nat. Natalie drained another glass of champagne as Andrea rubbed her back, neck, and shoulders.

"Mmmm, that feels really nice," murmured Nat, rolling her head from side to side.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers
12